LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

He smiled and he hugged her as he slowly poured the water carefully into the front of her pants and then behind her to get her bottom good and wet, too.

Then he adjusted her so she sat in the warm water for a few minutes before he picked her up and hugged her.

"There we are," he said.  "Now, Uncle Frank won't think you are lying.  Just don't say anything except you're sorry, and you won't be lying," he told her.

He then carried her into the kitchen.

"She just now wet her pants," Mike told Frank.

Frank frowned.  He felt her pants and smelled her and then nodded.

Get her some clothes and then take her to the living room and change her," he told Mike.

Soon enough, Mike had Imelda standing in the living room in front of everyone about to pull down her soaked pants to change her.

"Good girl," he whispered to her.  "Now, no one got in any worse trouble because you were nice and helped everyone else."

Imelda let mike pour water on her pants, making it look like she had peed her pants. Then she went with Mike to see Frank. She shook as he checked her pants and was glad he didn't yell at her. 

When they got back to the living room Imelda stood in front of Mike, waiting to be changed.

Imelda nodded, blushing. 

Mike changed his little cousin and then he looked around at the girls.

"Okay, it's bedtime, ladies.  Let's go up to the room and get ready to sleep."

He crouched down by Imelda and called Brianna towards him.

"I know you two didn't really pee yet, but I can't let you try the potty yet, either or dad might know something is up.  Just go to sleep and if you wet the bed, it's okay."

He smiled at them.

Then he started to tuck the little girls in bed.

Mike put the little girls together and the big girls together on this night.

In the middle of the night, Brianna woke up having to pee, but everyone was asleep.  She was scared to get out of bed.

After several scary minutes, her legs shaking, and her hands in her crotch, she started to leak.  Sniffling and whimpering, she tried harder to hold it, but still, within time, the bed was soaked.  She looked around in the dark sniffling a little more.  Knowing there was little she could do about it now, she laid back in the bed, causing her puddle to go up her back some, and it also started to spread out.

By morning, the pee puddle had crept under April, and gotten her shirt and part of her panties wet, but not where it looked like she peed.  It was obvious that Brianna had peed on her when she woke up....

Brianna was still asleep....

Everyone feel asleep quickly and remained asleep except Brianna. 

The next morning April woke up and rolled over. She felt the wetness, but could tell that Brianna had wet and not here. Rather than wake Brianna, April laid back down to wait until Mike and the others woke up. 

Mike eventually woke up, and looked over at his sisters and cousins.  He could smell a stale aroma of the girls, and knew that at least one of them had wet her bed again.  He smiled and got out of bed and quickly got dressed into some shorts because he would be cleaning them, and thought that he should wear something that didn't matter if it got wet or not since he'd be carrying the little wet girl... thinking one of the little babies had wet and not thinking Brianna or April had done so.

After her was ready, he went to the little girls first and shook them awake.  Indeed, his little cousin, Imelda was soaked and she had also gotten a little wetness on Samantha.

He smiled at them, thinking they were cute together, not even realizing that one of them was wet.  He reached down and picked Samantha up first and patted her bottom.

"Hey, sis.  You probably have to pee.  It looks like Imelda had an accident though in the night."

He then put her on her feet once she was sure she was awake enough to stand on her own, and then he picked Imelda up and patted her wet butt.

"Hey, sweetie.  You peed in your sleep, honey," he told her.  "Let's get you a bath for school, okay?  I need to bath Sammy, too, because you peed on her by accident, baby."

Brianna woke up when Mike had taken the little girls out of the room, and she looked over at April, her face all red and ashamed.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.  "I wet my pants last night because everyone was asleep, and I was scared to get up.  Uncle Frank has been acting really weird, and I thought being treated like a baby for peeing myself was better than what he might do if I got up without permission...."

She looked down and sniffled.

"But I think I got you wet.  I'm really sorry."

She sniffled again as if worried that April was mad because she had done something so gross to her.

Samantha woke up and rubbed her eyes. She blushed, thinking she had wet her bed, then relaxed when Mike told her that Imelda had wet her bed. 

She stood near the door as Mike woke up Imelda. 

Imelda looked at Mike after he woke her up, then down at her wet pajamas and bed. 

"I'm sorry.' Imelda whimpered. 

Samantha  and imelda went to the bathroom with Mike. 

April listened to Brianna. 

"Don't worry about it. I don't mind getting peed on. Tomorrow I'll probably pee on you. We better  wait for Mike to finish with our sisters before getting out of bed." April said. 

Brianna laughed nervously when April said she'd probably pee on her.

Mike got the little girls undress and started a bath for them.

"Sammy, get on the toilet and try to use it so you don't wet, honey."

He reached out and held Imelda.

"You can just pee your pants, baby.  I mean, if you have to go again.  You already wet, baby."

Brianna whispered.

"If we don't go to the bathroom soon, though, aren't you going to wet your pants?" she asked her.  "Mike is up, so it must be okay to go to the bathroom, right?  Or do you really think Uncle Frank will be mad if we leave the room even now?"

Samantha nodded and went over to the toilet. She was still half asleep and sat down without pulling her pants down. She started to pee. 

Imelda nodded and started peeing her pants. 

"I don't want to take the chance of daddy catching me. He might give me a spanking." April said. 

"I do have to pee, but hopefully I can wait." April said. 

• Haha 1

Mike looked back at his sister, and he sighed.

She must not have realized that she was still dressed, but he just let her finish peeing.

Meanwhile, after Imelda was soaked again, he took off her pants and panties and then her shirt and put her in the tub.

When Sam looked like she was finished peeing, he lifted her off of the toilet and pulled down her soaked pants and panties and then took off her shirt and put her in the tub.

He mopped up the floor while the girls sat in the tub for a minute or two.

Brianna frowned.

"April, you can't hold it," she whispered to her.  "If he catches you holding it for a long time, he's going to think yo peed on purpose those other times, and besides, the way you are dancing around, I think you must be in pain, and you might hurt yourself if you keep holding it like you do all the time.  Just wet 'em.  Mike won't care, and your dad is going to expect you to be wet anyway if you are dancing around...."

He held out her hand and pulled April towards her so April was again sitting in her pee puddle next to her.

Samantha sat on the toilet watching Mike get Imelda undressed and in the tub, then let him do the same to her. 

April listened to Brianna and nodded, 

"Okay, that makes sense." April replied. 

She started peeing her pants on the way over to the bed and finished sitting next to Brianna. 

Brianna hugged April and patted her back.

"Don't be scared," she told her.  "Uncle Frank is just treating us like babies, so he won't be too mean about the wetting.  I think.  And Mike doesn't mind either, and our sisters know we are peeing our pants.  They know it started when our moms went missing, and they are doing it, too, so I don't think you have to worry about what Samantha is thinking about it, right?"

Mike continued to bathe his little cousin and his sister, playing with them a bit as he did so.

Brianna sighed.

"April, if you can't stop wetting your pants, he's going to find you in wet pants eventually anyway and put you in a diaper if he is serious about it anyway.  We'll figure things out if he does that.  I know you don't want to wear a diaper where people will see...."

She kept hugging her.

"Do you think he's going to put me in one, too?"

Brianna smiled and patted April's back as they hugged.

Then the bedroom door opened.

It was Frank!

"What are you two...?" and he looked down and saw their soaked pants and a puddle on the floor.  "Did one of you pee your pants?"

Brianna looked down blushing and scared to say anything.

Mike had finished cleaning up Imelda by then, and was now washing Samantha.

April looked down as Frank came in the bedroom. 

She looked at Brianna when Frank asked if one of them had peed their pants. 

"I'm sorry daddy. It was me." April said, whimpering. 

Frank walked over to them, and he shook his head.

"April, do you WANT to wear diapers to school, honey?" he asked her.  "I was only saying it before to make a point, but if you need to be in diapers, then maybe I should talk to your nurse about some kind of schedule.  If you can't even keep your pants dry at home where a bathroom is always accessible, then how can you keep them dry at school?"

He shook his head again.

"Brianna?"

She jumped.

"You've peed your pants again, too, haven't you?  Don't lie.  It looks like you did."

"I... I wet the bed, Uncle Frank."

"I see...."

He bent down and hugged April patting her wet bottom.

"Baby, you and Brianna need to go get a bath this morning.  Go ahead and put panties on for today because I don't have any diapers for you, yet, but I think I'm going to have to get some diapers for all you kids.  The little girls peed themselves, too, didn't they?"

He look at April expecting her to tell him the truth....

"No, I don't want that daddy, but you're in charge."April said. 

April just looked at the floor as Frank talked to her. She listened to him talk to Brianna, then return to talking to her. 

"I'm not sure, daddy. I think one of them did, maybe Imelda. Mike is giving them a bath right now. Can we wait to take a bath until they are done?" April asked. 

Frank frowned.

"Well, someone has to watch you take a bath anyway, I guess, right?  Unless... you like peeing yourself and you're really happy about it," he looked at her carefully.  "You're not, right?  It's depressing to pee your pants, right?"

He smiled at her.

"I can't really trust myself to give you a bath right now though, because if I do it, I'm tempted to spank you for acting like this, but something tells me that the reason for the wetting is that you are confused, scared, and upset about your moms not being found.  So, I think Mike should help you two...."

He then reached for her hand.

"Come on down to the kitchen as you are and start getting the little girls their breakfast.  That way, I can watch you both, and you can be doing something to take your mind off of suicide or whatever you are thinking about...."

April blushed, 

"I don't like peeing my pants. I'm not a baby." April replied. 

April stood up and took Frank's hand, knowing she didn't have a choice. She looked over at Brianna. 

Brianna came over to them, and Frank smiled at her.

"Good girl," he whispered to both of them in their ears nearly kissing their cheeks.  "Now, let's go get breakfast made."

Frank walked both of the girls down to the kitchen and got them started on making some breakfast while he watched from the table.

"Be big girls and show me you know how to be mature even if you do pee your pants.  If you act maturely enough, I might skip getting you big girls some diapers.  But your little sisters need them for sure."

Since Brianna had not peed yet, that morning, she started to pee herself while she was working, but Frank didn't stop her or say anything about it.  He just watched her do it.

Once her pants were soaked and it looked like she had stopped, he nodded his head at the mop and she went and got it and started to mop up the mess she made.