LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

April sighed as she sat there. It wasn't all that interesting, but she had no other choice, since Frank expected them to stay there.

Samantha peed even more into her pants, getting her bottom and the seat beneath her wet. She shook a little and looked up at Mike. 

Mike noticed her looking up at him, and he patted her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" he whispered to her.  "Don't you want to watch this program, honey?  Dad put it on for you and Imelda, but if you two don't want to watch it, I'm sure we can find something else...."

He hadn't noticed that she was wet yet.

Mike pulled her closer to him and he hugged her.

"Daddy is going to be really mad if we don't go to him and show him, sis.  I don't want you to get in worse trouble for not showing him, so let's go get it over with, okay?"

He stood up and then he frowned and sighed.

"Imelda, stand up."

He checked Imelda's pants carefully, to make sure she wasn't wet, but she wasn't.  Then he went to the big girls.

"April, let me see," he said and he waited for her to let him check her....

He decided it was best to make sure everyone was telling dad if they were wet so no one got in worse trouble for it.  Luckily, only Samantha was wet at the moment.

Samantha nodded and hugged Mike. 

Imelda stood up and let Mike check her pants, even though she was still dry. 

April blushed but stood up and came over to Mike to be checked. She wasn't wet either but started to feel as if she needed to pee.

He smiled at both girls.

"Okay, ladies.  Sit down.  After I check Brianna, I have to take Sammy to see daddy because she's wet."

He walked over to Brianna.

Brianna didn't like it, but she let Mike feel her pants to check her, and then she sat  back down since she was dry.

Mike then picked Samantha up and carried her into the kitchen.

"Dad, Sammy is wet."

Frank came over and touched her bottom to check for himself.

"Well, she acted like a baby, didn't she?" Frank asked.

Mike nodded.

"Get her some clothes and then take her back to the living room and change her."

"In the living room?"

"Why not?  That's where we usually change babies."

Mike sighed and nodded carrying Sammy up to her room.

"I'm sorry, sis.  But we have to obey dad, you know?"

Samantha hugged Mike on the way to the kitchen. She listened to Frank and started crying. It wasn't as if everyone hadn't seen Samantha get dressed before, but now it was going to be in the living room. 

"I know. At least we don't have diapers. He called me a baby." Samantha sniffled. 

Mike smiled and put Samantha down by her bed and then pulled her towards him.

"I know he called you a baby," he said.  "But at least you don't spank babies for acting like babies, do you?  At least that means he can't spank you for wetting your pants, can he, honey?"

He hugged her.

"Let's just call you a baby for now so that you don't get in as much trouble for making messes in your pants, and hopefully, this will not be happening for very long, okay?"

Mike hugged her and then he picked her up again and got her some clean clothes.  Then he took her to the living room to be dressed.

Now, April was starting to struggle to not pee her pants, too.

The other two were still fine.

Brianna looked over at April, who was starting to show signs, and she sighed.  She got up and went over to her and she hugged her.

"April," she whispered in a kind of a coo.  "Just pee your pants," she said.  "He's going to be mad if you leave the living room without Mike taking you, and Mike is taking forever with Samantha.  It's obvious you can't hold it.  I'll bet your panties are wet, right now, aren't they?  No one in this room will care or think you are a baby if you just pee your pants, cous."

Samantha let Mike bring her back to the living room to be dressed. 

April was pressing her legs together and holding her hand at her crotch. She blushed as Brianna came over and talked to her. Her panties were damp as she had started to wet. 

"A-alright." April said. 

April relaxed and spread her legs a bit and started wetting her pants. 

Brianna helped her stand up as she peed her pants so she wouldn't get the furniture wet.  As she did so, she also hugged her and patted her back.

"It's okay," Brianna told her.  "Just go ahead and finish.  If you're going to get in trouble, you'll get in trouble anyway.  There's nothing we can do about it, but at least it doesn't have to hurt from holding it."

She let her cousin finish peeing her pants before she stopped hugging her.

"Okay, just sit on my lap, that way, the wetness won't get on the furniture and that way, your dad won't get mad at you for that, okay?"

She sat down and started to pull at April to sit in her lap.  It would be sort of gross, but at least her cousin wouldn't get in worse trouble, and if she had problem, then maybe April would help her....

Brianna then hugged her more deeply, and it was just about then, that Mike had led Samantha into the living room and noticed the two of them, his sister crying.

He stood Samantha near the television.

"Wait here, honey.  I need to go see what is wrong with April."

He walked over, and as soon as he was upon them, he saw her darkened pants.

"Which of you two peed?" he asked.  "April?  She is the one crying...?"

Brianna nodded.

"It's okay, April.  Here, get off of Brianna's lap.  It's going to look like Brianna peed, too."

But it was too late.  When he got April out of Brianna's lap, it did indeed look like she peed.

"Tell my dad you peed your pants, Brianna," he told her.  "I know you didn't, but dad will think you are being stubborn and lying if you don't admit what he thinks you did.  Your pants look like you peed, so just get it over with, honey.  You, too, April."

He reached out his hands to both girls.

"I'll be right back, Samantha.  Just stand there and wait for me, okay?"

Mike sighed and brought the girls into the kitchen where Frank was.

Frank looked at both the teenagers, and he frowned.

"You girls pee your pants?" he asked them.

"Yes sir," Brianna said with a  frown, her head down.

Frank frowned at April and gestured for her to come closer.  Then he checked her by patting her bottom and between her legs.

"You peed your pants like a baby, didn't you?" he asked her.  "Why?"

Mike started to answer, but Frank gave him a look that shut him up.

April frowned as Frank asked her why. It was because Frank had told then to stay in the living room. She looked down at the ground. 

"I'm sorry daddy. I couldn't help it. I tried to hold it but I couldn't." April sniffled. 

Frank shook his head.

"And you?  Brianna?"

"I... I saw that Samantha did it, and then April did it, so I thought I was supposed to wet my pants instead of leaving the room."

Frank sighed.

"I wanted you to stay in the room, but that doesn't mean I expected you to not ask me to leave the room if you need to use the toilet, girls."

He stood up and took April by the hand.

"Mike, go deal with Brianna.  I'm going to take April."

Frank took April up to the bathroom, and he pulled her pants down and sat her on the toilet.

"This isn't the first time you've done this," he told her.  "If you can't act like a teenager, then maybe I need to put you in diapers like a baby...."

April waited while Frank talked to Brianna, then took his hand and walked to the bathroom with him. She blushed as he pulled her pants down and sat het on the toilet. 

April started crying again when Frank said he should put her in diapers, unable to say anything.

Frank sighed as she started to cry again when he mentioned putting her in a diaper.

He picked her up off of the toilet so she was standing, and he swatted her bottom a couple of times.

"If you don't want to be thought of as a baby, then don't act like one," he told her.  "Crying because someone tells you what is practical for how you are behaving doesn't solve anything, and it makes you look even more like a baby."

He pulled her panties the rest of the way down and off of her.

"Come on.  Let's go to your room and get you some clean clothes, young lady."

He pulled off her top while he was at it and found the most juvenile outfit he could find and put that on her.  It was a Disney themed shirt with a matching skirt.

"Now, go down to the living room and see if Mike is done with Brianna and Samantha, and make sure he sends Imelda to me, too.  I'm sure Imelda is wet by now.  All you girls have been wetting, and Imelda wasn't wet yet, unless she's lying about it."

But Imelda still wasn't wet, and Brianna had not been wet either except because of April sitting in her lap.

April flinched as Frank spanked her. 

"Yes sir." April said. 

April went with Frank to her bedroom and let him dress her in the juvenile outfit 

"Yes sir." April answered. 

April came out to the living room to see what was going on. 

Mike had dropped by the room to get Brianna some clean pants, and by the time April came down, he had finished changing both Brianna and Samantha, and he had them sitting on the floor, Samantha in Brianna's lap.

He looked up over at April as she came in.

"Are you okay?" he asked her reaching his hands out as if coaxing her to come to him and sit in his lap.

April was still sniffling as she entered the room. She walked over to Mike and sat down. 

"Yes. Daddy threatened to put me in diapers again. He also wants you to take Imelda to him to have her pants checked. He said since the rest of us have wet our pants, he's sure Imelda has too." April said. 

Imelda looked at Mike. 

Mike sighed.

"Come here, Imelda," he told her.

He felt her pants.

"Honey, I can't take you to uncle Frank dry," he told her.  "I'm afraid he'll be mad if he thinks you changed, or he'll shame your big sister if you are the only one that stayed dry.  We're going to have to do something about this."

He put her back on the couch for a minute.

"Watch TV for a minute, honey.  I'll be right back."

He went to the bathroom and got a small cup of warm water and returned.

He showed her.

"You know what I'm going to do, don't you?" he asked her.  "It's up to you though.  You can go see Frank dry and hope he believes you and he doesn't shame your big sister worse for peeing her pants, or you can let me pour this on your pants so it looks like you also had an accident so he thinks everything is natural, well, for him....  What do you want?"

Imelda came over to Mike and blushed as he felt her pants. She listened to him and then sat down again. 

When Mike returned she saw the cup of water and wondered what he was up to. Then she realized what he was planning to do. 

Imelda looked over at her sister, then at April and at Samantha. She thought for a minute, then sighed. 

"Go ahead and do it." Imelda answered.