LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Mike smiled at April.

"Okay, everyone, you can eat now.  April is back."

He looked over at Imelda.

Brianna patted Imelda's arm.

April started eating when Mike said it was okay. She looked around at the others to make sure they were eating. 

Samantha started eating, swinging her legs. 

Imelda looked up at her sister and smiled. She started to eat. 

When they had finished eating, Mike smiled at the big girls.

"Do the dishes so dad doesn't have a reason to be mad at you," he told April.  "I'm going to take the little kids to the bathroom to give them a bath now."

Brianna smiled at her little sister.

"Go with Mike.  You know he won't hurt you, right?"

Mike reached out his hands to the little girls while Brianna stood up and started to take the plates into the kitchen.

Brianna walked in to get Uncle Frank's dish and to hand him another beer to keep him calm and on the sofa.

Then she went back to help April.

Mike got both the girls into the bathroom, and motioned for Samantha to come to him first.

He smiled at her and reached out to her shirt.

"Just let me do it, so if dad comes in, he will know I'm taking care of you, okay?"

He started to undress her....

Brianna started to dry the dishes and put them away.

After Samantha was undressed, Mike let her get in the tub and he motioned for Imelda to come over.

"Come on," he coaxed her like she was younger than she was.  "Let cous. get you ready for a bath, sweetie."

Before Mike started to undress her, he sat her on his lap and he spoke with her.

"Are you okay, Imelda?  I know this is probably strange for you.  I just want to take care of you though, okay?"

He then started to take off her shirt.

"You're a good girl, cousin."

He soon had her undressed and led her to the tub to help her in.

"Okay, you two play a little bit first, and then I'll wash you in about ten minutes, okay?"

Imelda let Mike pick her up. She listened to him. 

"Yes, I'm okay. I know you wouldn't hurt me."

Samantha made room for Imelda as Mike put her in the tub. The girls started playing. 

Mike watched them play in the water for a bit before he got a wash cloth ready to start washing Imelda off first.  He was thorough with her, which probably embarrassed her as he cleaned her chest, her privates, and her bottom along with everything else.

Once he was done with her, he turned to his sister.

"Wait in the tub for me, Imelda."

Then he washed his sister the same way.

Meanwhile, Frank came out of the living room and looked in on the two washing the dishes.

"You two being have like little ladies or like baby girls?" he asked them.

Frank smiled.

"Like little girls, huh?" 

He walked over and felt the back of April's pants.

"At least you're not wet...."

He got a new beer.

"When you are done with the dishes, get ready for bed, girls.  Since Mike is scared to leave you alone, I'll come up and watch you get your things, then you can take them down to the living room and dress in front of me."

He then sat at the table and watched them.

April was finishing the dishes as Frank talked to them. 

"Yes sir." April replied. 

April looked over at Brianna as she put the last of the dishes to be dried and put away. She cleaned up the sink. 

Brianna frowned.

Mike watching her dress or even helping her was one thing.  She felt like Mike would be gentle and wouldn't do anything that she absolutely said no about, but Frank scared her.  He was an adult, and if he wanted to do something or to make her do something, she felt there was no way she could do anything about it at all.

She was getting really nervous as they started to walk up the steps, so that she stumbled a bit.

Mike cleaned up the younger girls, and then he helped them out of the tub and wrapped them each in a towel.

"You need your hair taken care of," he told the little girls.  "Come here."

He started the blow drier and started to alternatively fan the girls' hair as he worked on combing them as carefully as he could so as not to pull their hair too much.

April walked upstairs with Brianna to get their pajamas. She held onto her as Brianna stumbled. 

"It's okay Brianna. Frank's just going to watch us change. He won't touch us or anything.He thinks of us as little girls, remember. I'll help you." April said. 

April put her arm around Brianna as they walked to their bedroom. 

Samantha and Imelda smiled as Mike worked on their hair. 

Frank stood there watching the girls.

"Help each other get dressed," he told them.  "I don't trust you to get your own clothes on by yourself because you might miss a button or not tuck in your shirt right, but if you help each other, then I'm sure you can spot problems with each other before I'd have to come and fix it."

Brianna nodded.

Mike soon had their hair all nice and dry and brushed out.  Then he reached out his hands to each of them to walked them to their bedroom to get them some pajamas to put on.

April nodded at Frank. She took her and Brianna's pajamas out and started undressing her to put her pajamas on. 

Samantha and Imelda took Mike's hand and walked with him to their bedroom. 

Frank sighed as he half watched them, not really that interested because they were teenage girls, and he thought that it wasn't exactly ideal that he had to watch them, yet, he didn't trust them either because he had caught April wetting her pants several times in the last two days.

Mike got his little sister and his cousin to sit on the same bed and then he got them some panties and a night shirt.

"Put your panties on," he told them without checking them.  He waited and then handed them the shirts.

"Put your shirts on, and then we'll go watch TV for a little while."

He let them put their shirts on that came down past their panties to cover them enough.  Then he held out his hand to walk them down to the living room.

Brianna didn't like it, but she let April dress her because she preferred that to what Frank could have done if she fought it.  At least he let a girl dress her.

When April had her clothes on her right, then she started to dress April, but she was really not used to dressing anyone but Imelda, so she had trouble getting the top on April without it catching on her funny making her reach up and get the material nearly touching her chest.  She hated that, and blushing, she got more and more flustered until Frank stood up.

"You see?" he yelled at Brianna.  "You are not even dressing someone else very well."

He pulled her out of the way and without thinking about how April felt about it at all, fixed her clothing not caring that he brushed her chest or touched near between her legs as he fixed her.

"Now, get down stairs and watch some TV.  Play time is over," Frank ordered the girls.  "If either of you pee your pants, you stand up and come right to me, or I will start checking you all the time."

Samantha and Imelda dressed themselves as Mike handed them the clothes. Then they stood up and took Mike's hand. 

April let Brianna dress her. She wanted to help but didn't think Frank would allow it. She blushed when Frank took over and finished dressing her. 

"Yes sir." April said. 

She took Brianna's hand and walked downstairs. 

Once everyone was in the living room, Frank turned the television to a special that was playing that night for children, and he went into the kitchen to do something else leaving the kids alone.

"You kids ask Mike to take you right to me if you pee your pants.  Any lying about it or hiding it will get you and Mike in trouble," Frank warned them before disappearing.

Halfway into the show, Samantha had to pee....

"Yes sir." April replied. 

They started watching TV, with Samantha and Imelda sitting next to Mike. After a bit of time,  Samantha started to feel like she had to pee. She pressed her legs together and watched the show. 

Brianna sat on the far side closer to Imelda as she watched the show.  It was a little juvenile, but she didn't dare leave the living room without good reason.  Uncle Frank expected them to be there.

Mike watched the show not really paying attention to the girls since he thought they were interested in the show.

Samantha started jiggling. She knew she wasn't supposed to leave the living room without permission and Frank wasn't in the room. She bit her lip and kept watching the kiddie show. 

The show had another thirty minutes to go.

Mike had his arms around the two little ones, and encouraged them to lean their upper bodies against him as they watched and relaxed.  

Brianna looked over at April because the show was a little bit boring for her.  It really was very juvenile for a junior high school kid.