LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

April started to feel the need to pee. Since she only had this class to go until lunch, April tried to hold it. She kept her mind on the lesson.

Imelda sighed and kept working on her project. She wanted a good grade. Imelda pressed her legs together and gritted her teeth. 

Ten minutes before the end of class, Imelda started to leak about every minute or so in large spurts so that within ten minutes, even though she still had some inside, her pants were pretty wet, and the teacher started to direct the kids to put things away.

April made it to about five minutes before lunch before it got so bad she had to hold herself or do something else to prevent herself from leaking, but knock on wood, she hadn't wet yet.

Imelda spread her legs as her pants got wetter, hoping no one else would notice. She hadn't quite finished her project when the teacher told them to put their supplies away. 

April slipped her hand between her legs as the pressure grew. 

The kids were all told to sit down at their desks, and then a student from the class started to call classmates by name to come and line up.  He called Imelda first.

Everyone could see her walking wet pantsed to the front of the line.  He smirked.  He had seen her pee her pants and wanted to embarrass her more.  Of course he didn't really know why he wanted that.  He also sort of thought she was cute.

April finally got out of class without wetting, but as the bell rang, and she started to stand up, it got really hard to hold it....

Brianna stood up as the bell rang for lunch and started to make her way towards April's class to meet her for lunch.

Samantha had a pretty good day until lunch....

Imelda stood up as she was called to get in line. She blushed as she took her place in line. 

As she stood up, April relaxed the pressure on her bladder and pee started to come out. She held still and tried to get it to stop. 

Samantha stood up to go with her class to lunch. She started to feel as if she needed to pee. 

Imelda's class were taken to the bathrooms on the way to lunch, but since she was already wet, she could go in the bathrooms but all the girls in her class knew she was already wet, or she could just stand in line and not lose her place as first in line.  The damage was already done, and everyone knew that she was wet, even the teacher.

The teacher decided he'd let Imelda handle it on her own during lunch though, but if she came to class wet, then he would send her to the nurse after lunch.

Samantha's class also stopped off by the bathrooms, and she wasn't wet yet, so she would probably get into the bathroom.

April leaked a bit in her pants and there was a wet spot in them, but it wasn't too bad, and if she was careful, she could hide it.

Soon enough, Brianna was at the door to April's class looking in at her to wait for her to come so they could go to lunch together.

Imelda watched the girls head into the bathroom. She decided to keep going to the lunch room. 

Samantha went with her class in the bathroom and waited for her turn to use the toilet. 

April kept to herself to try to hide her wet pants. She saw Brianna and came over to her. 

Brianna smiled when she saw April.

April was still leaking a little bit here and there, maybe every five minutes or so, so it wasn't too noticeable yet.

"Are you ready to go to lunch?" she asked her cousin.

When Imelda's class were seated, the boy that called her to get in line first ended up sitting right next to her.

"Why'd you wet your pants?" he whispered to her.  "Are you okay?"

Samantha made it this time and didn't even dribble before getting on the toilet.

April smiled at Brianna.

"Let's go, I'm starving." April replied. 

Imelda frowned when the boy asked if she was alright.

"Yeah,  I just didn't make it to the bathroom." Imelda said. 

Samantha finished on the toilet then washed her hands before heading to lunch. 

"But, you could have asked the teacher in art to let you go," he insisted.  "Why'd you just pee your pants instead of asking the teacher to let you go?"

He looked like he felt sorry for her having to wet her pants in class.

Brianna nodded and started to lead April out as April felt herself leak a little more in her panties making them wet enough to leak a bit into the crotch of her jeans.  It was still mostly unnoticeable, but Brianna was right there.  If she leaked again, Brianna would probably notice!

Imelda shrugged her shoulders. She didn't want to explain to this boy what her reasons were. She blushed and kept on eating. 

April felt the pressure in her bladder as they walked to the lunch area. She didn't want to wet her pants in front of Brianna but she knew she didn't have a choice. 

April feely more pee escape into her pants. 

The boy gave up asking her why she peed her pants and just smiled at her.

"Well, I guess anyone can make a mistake," he finally said.  "Do you want to play at recess after you ask the nurse to change you?"

Eventually, just before they walked into the lunch room, Brianna noticed that April's pants around the crotch, partly down her legs, and her bottom was kind of wet.  She sighed and leaned in towards her.

"Should I take you to the bathroom, or are you already pretty much peeing your pants?" she asked.  "Maybe we can call Mike to come and get us and take us somewhere for lunch, and that way, he can get you cleaned up?"

" Okay." Imelda said. 

She continued to eat her lunch. 

April sighed. 

"I think it's too late for the bathroom,  and I don't have anything to change into. I guess you can call Mike." April answered. 

Brianna hugged her cousin and whispered.

"It's okay.  Just finish peeing though so you aren't in more discomfort than you have to be, and I'll call Mike and see if he'll come and get us."

She took April by the hand and headed towards the phones near the office because kids were not allowed to bring their cell phones to this school.

Brianna called the high school, but the office wouldn't get Mike out of classes.  Mike was not answering his cell phone.  He was probably not allowed to have the phone on him just like the middle school.

Brianna sighed.

"I don't think I can get a hold of Mike.  Do you want to see the nurse, and see if she has some clean clothes for you?"

April waited as Brianna tried to call Mike, with no success. She frowned as Brianna suggested going to the nurse. 

"Will we have time to do that and still get something to eat?" April wondered. 

Brianna shook her head.

"I doubt it.  But do you want to wear wet pants all day?" she asked her.

She sighed.

"It's either we eat lunch and you wear wet pants to your next class, or we get you changed by the nurse and miss lunch."

April thought about it. She guessed she could miss lunch today.

"Alright, I'll go see the nurse. You don't have to come with me. Go ahead and get your lunch." April answered. 

Brianna shook her head no.

"We are in this together, cousin.  You wouldn't leave me if I needed you, and I'm not about to abandon you when you are vulnerable either."

She took her hand to make sure she didn't try to shake her off.

"I had a good breakfast this morning, so I'm okay not eating lunch."

When they got to the nurse's though, the nurse had other ideas.

"Oh, April!  What in the world?"

She made both girls sit at the table in the room and she called to the cafeteria to get them some food while she made a call to Frank to let him know that April needed some clean clothes.  She didn't tell him why exactly, only that she needed a pair of pants or a skirt and a pair of underpants and possibly a top.

Frank had been at work, so it would be a little while before he got there with some clean clothes for her.

April nodded and walked with Brianna to the nurses office. She was surprised when the nurse made them sit down and ordered food for them. 

She wasn't very happy when the nurse called Frank. She wasn't looking forward to seeing him. 

The people from the cafeteria came soon enough with food for both girls.

"I'm really sorry," the nurse apologized to the girls.  "But we just don't keep extra clothes at school here for you because we kind of expect middle school kids to keep their pants dry during the day unless they have special problems, and then we encourage parents send extra clothes with them.  Most such students also have a supply of diapers here at the office, but I don't think you want to wear that, not to mention, your parent would have to pay that family back for using that diaper."

She smiled at them.

"Thank you." April said to the cafeteria workers. 

April blushed as the nurse talked to them. She felt really little as  the nurse talked about the special needs kids and the diapers. 

April started eating her lunch. 

Brianna hoped the nurse would stop talking about the wetting incident.  It was hard enough on her cousin that she had wet her pants at her age, especially at school where others might have seen her do it.  She didn't need her cousin getting more upset because she was feeling like she was being talked to for peeing herself.

The nurse did eventually go to working on something while the girls waited at the table even after lunch hour had finished.

"Brianna, you really should go back to class," the nurse told her.

"If I get in trouble, then I get in trouble," Brianna said.  "I can't leave April here by herself at least until after she's faced our uncle and gotten clean clothes on."

The nurse nodded.

"Alright, but you two stay in this room unless you ask my permission to leave first."

Brianna nodded.

April ate the rest of her food. She wondered when Frank would be there with clean clothes. She hated having to shut in her wet pants. 

April smiled at Brianna and touched her hand.

"Thank you." April said.