LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diapers

sams club has new diapers!!!they are cloth like and they have velcrow tapes.the tapes don't pop off when sleeping like other tapes that are not velcrow.the diapers are very thick!!for $19.99 you get 60 diapers.60 very thick diapers.and cloth like.they are just like baby diapers just no prints.other then that they look just like baby diapers. i love the velcrow tapes they stick anywhere on the diaper. the diapers are called comford shape.

sams club has new diapers!!!they are cloth like and they have velcrow tapes.the tapes don't pop off when sleeping like other tapes that are not velcrow.the diapers are very thick!!for $19.99 you get 60 diapers.60 very thick diapers.and cloth like.they are just like baby diapers just no prints.other then that they look just like baby diapers. i love the velcrow tapes they stick anywhere on the diaper. the diapers are called comford shape.

That is great and they sound really comfortable. I am trying to justify getting a membership just to try these so I have a few questions.

1. On the Sams website, how can you tell the plastic backed from the cloth backed? Do you have an SKU or something?

2. Absorbency-wise and thickness-wise what other brands would you compare these to?

3. Do they have two velcros per side? I tried the Kendall HL - not bad but with one velcro on each side it was tough to get the fitting right.

I have seen it posted elsewhere that someone thought these were made by First Quality. To my knowledge First Quality does not have any cloth backed diapers with velcro fasteners and instead use tapes and a frontal tape panel.

I haven't seen any reviews on these yet. I have also heard good things about the plastic ones at Sams too. I can't tell if they are "good" or just "good for their price".