LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chris was glad that Chrissy was the girl he saved. She was such a sweet kid. She was also like him and his family, she was a bedwetter.

Chris has always thought if the Bishop doesn't want Chrissy anymore, send her his way she would make wonderful Mitchell. 

He loved the kids he had, Alexandria, Kenny, Krystal, Lacy as she is going by now Marie was a name she never cared for. She has always loved Lacy, she would of rather been called Lacy Marie, than Marie Lacy.

Then there was Nancy his first child that he had, his and India's.

Then baby Walter, he was 2 months old as of yesterday.

Him and Jeff turned everything into a competition they bothbsaid 

That they would have the first baby and it would be a boy, turns out Jeff had the first baby a girl. He won that but Chris had the second baby a boy, so in the long run they both won!

Ephriam and Kathy were the next ones to have a baby, a girl according to the ultrasound. They are going to name her Xandra like Sandra. That is an innovative name. They are due In like in 2 weeks then Francis and Larry are having a girl again according to the Ultrasound, about a week later, the are going to name her Yolonda.

Then a week after that Carl and Maggie are due another girl they are going to name Zoey! Carl got his neck brace off, he might be able to return by late January early February.  

Who is next AA. Gary and Maria?  BB, Hermione, Paul? CC who will get it? Chris and India?  Darla and Jeff? Who?

At work India had gotten  the flu, she was sick, throwing up her lunch. She felt terrible, if it wasn't the fact she was actually puking up actual food, maybe she would think she is pregnant, if this was the dry heaves, she would think that since Chris had been home injured they had enjoyed each other's company as often as Walter would let them. She cleared it with her boss and took a part of a sick day. Five hours.

She actually made it to her home before she felt sick again. Chris took a cool wash rag and put it over her neck, she was actually feeling better now there was not anything on her stomach making her feel bad, since it was the Stomach Flu, when would the diarrhea start?

Chris took care of the kids, all except Walter, he was still nursing, daddy didn't have the right equipment  to care  for Walter. India was hoping Walter didn't get the flu from her by feeding him.

Chris brought her some beef broth for dinner that night. With her with the flu she didn't want to get the older kids sick either, she confined herself to Chris and her bedroom.

The broth worked she kept it down and felt fine. 

She was feeling well enough right now to go to her work in the morning.

She fell asleep by about 8 pm she slept and slept, Walter was kind enough to let her sleep until 5:32 am. He woke up hungry, messy, and wet.

India was good until she got a whiff of his diaper and she was back throwing up again. This time it was just the dry heaves, No can't be!  She had a period last month, the third since Walter was born, she was due, no, two weks ago for her period. How did that slip her mind?

• 2 weeks later...

"You okay babe?" Chris asked her? "Chris if I was to tell you I, I think I got pregnant again, would you be to upset with me?" India asked? "Why would I be upset? It not like we did anything to prevent a pregnancy, in fact we did everything you need to do to bring one on! Said Chris. In fact I'm just as guilty as you are! Just think Jeff isn't around to start a competition with him!" Chris smiled. "Well thank god for small miracles! Said India! Your sister Darla should get on her knees and thank God for that as well!" 

While at work she had the Doctor that did her last pregnancy test do this one. She was pregnant again. 

She was happy and sad, for one she was pregnant again, the biggest up side was it was October, This baby would be due just before Chris had to report for training at the end of July, he would be here for the birth without it interfering with the Raiders or him being in Vegas or Oakland or wherever they are playing this year, but Chris would be gone soon after that to training Camp. 

Chris told his mother they got the AA name, once Jeff hears about Chris and India. Jeff will be shooting for the BB name. Betsy knew how competitive those two are!

Who would Get CC, DD, EE, FF? Only time would tell? Thought Betsy.

• 2 weeks later...

India was sick at work, she was bringing actual fluids up. When she was pregnant with Nancy and Walter she had only dry heaves, there was nothing that was substantial brought up. What would make her  throw up like that?

Is there something else wrong with her, they would have checked for cancer, in her blood when they did the pregnancy test, wouldn't they? She pulled up her blood test, something wasn't right her numbers for her baby were off at 6 weeks her reading should be reading 12, hers were 24. That means she should be at 12 weeks for her baby's growth hormone she was sure of the dates she was 6 weeks along, but the growth hormones was double. That meant it could be three things, one wasn't because she was 12 weeks pregnant that left two things either this kid was huge enough to rival Chris's baby size 12 or 13 pounds of size, or twins, they had called Betsy and told her about the AA name last night could they also be for the BB name as well? 

She thought I don't feel like I'm having a baby Chris's size that means twins. That means Chris, India, Kenny, Alexandria, Krystal, Lacy, Nancy, Walter, and AA, BB, 10 people anymore and they outgrow their house they are on the cusp right now. Should her and Chris start looking for something bigger? We don't have anybody to blame but ourselves, we didn't try to stop this from happening, no contraceptives were used by her or Chris. Medical science knows what causes pregnancy these days. She was feeling somewhat better after puking her breakfast up.

She decided to stay at work for the day, she wasn't nauseated but had a case of heartburn that could power the city of Phoenix, that was sure she went to the gift shop and bought a small bottle of Tums. She could also use the calcium now as well.

She just couldn't wait, last night she told Chris she was pregnant, tonight she had to tell him it was twins, what would she have to tell him tomorrow night? It just kept getting better and better!

When she got home,"Chris we need to talk!"  "Have I offended you or something?" Asked Chris? "What? No, remember last night I told you I was pregnant?" Asked India? "Yeah? Asked Chris not sure what was coming next? Did you miscarriage or something?" He asked? "No such luck, I think I'm having twins?" Said India? "Twins? Twins? Said Chris?  What are we trying to do be my parents?" He joked.

"I don't know, I just thought that you would be more upset about it than I am, were about ready to outgrow our house with these two kids this is a 5 bedroom house were at 6 with Walter with these two we will be at eight kids. I don't really want to move. Most of our family have houses around here, Jeff and Darla, Gary and Maria, Carl, and Maggie, Wendy. They are about ready to call this Raider Road, we won't be living here!" Said India!

Chris thought "Could we get away with adding about 3 or 4 more bedrooms to the back of our house?" "That is a great idea, add another bathroom that could work! Best idea yet!" India said. She forgot about the twins for the time being. Their Patio could be further out the back door in the yard and more bedrooms put where their patio is now. Of course there is the HOA, is that legal, they would find out. 

They ate dinner, India had a miniscule portion, she didn't want to lose her dinner tonight, she found some Folic Acid pills she had left over from Walter, folic acid is supposed to help ease morning sickness.

Chris took the news of us having twins better than I thought.  Thought India.

Twins well I guess it's our own fault thought Chris. It's not like we can throw them back now. We called mom and she asked us if we're planning on triplets next she thought that we were trying to follow in her and dad's footsteps? In truth we were not really trying to follow in anybody footsteps, these twins were not planned. 

I  checked with a contractor friend of mine, it was feasible to add onto the back of our hous, they started with, but he said that  we should possible add a second story with at least 4 more bedrooms up stairs, and add the downstairs as a huge bedroom for India and I with a humongous walk in closet it would  be twice the size we had now. The HOA could care less as long as it was added to the back, if it was on the front, there were rules about that. My contractor buddy was a guy I played football with in high school, his name is Anthony Spencer.  We had  Architect draw up our addition, then my guy started with footings and ran plumbing and electrical. We moved to a hotel until they were finished 1. It was noisy, 2. They started ripping off the old facade, our bedroom wasn't private anymore. We enjoyed the hotel but there was one bathroom. We had to eat meals our out lucky there was a Denny's nearby after a while, I was getting tired of Denny's food. We rented extra rooms for the kids we had one and Nancy had the other bed and Walter had his crib, Alexandria had a bed and Krystal and Lacy shared a bed, Kenny had his own bed and room, he was the lone boy. Lacy kept her neighbor up all night crying, she was feeling abandon by me and India. We moved her with Nancy no more crying. It took 3 months the and a week but we moved back to our new and improved house. His guys had India's and my things moved into our new room.

In our new room the furniture that took up most of our old room Bed, dressers, chest of drawers, 

dressing table, our new room looked sparse, our closet in our old room, which was jammed packed full in our old clothes suddenly India decided she needed more clothes now because we didn't have to cram things in our closet slam the door and pray it stayed without the door breaking or the hinges pulling the screws out of the wall or door. 

They had moved our kitchen as well it was about two times bigger than it used to be, our yard seemed smaller as our patio had to be moved as well. I wonder if the guy behind me would sell me part of his yard so mine could be as huge as it used to be?

• 1 month later...

A few months later Darla and Jeff announced they were expecting again as well. Chris and India were getting the AA and BB names, Darla and Jeff were to get the CC name, Next was DD, then EE, then FF. Were the on deck names. How about Ephriam and Kathy, Frances and Larry, Gary and Maria, Hermione and Paul, or Stacy and Benjamin, were they thinking about getting pregnant any time soon? Who would get those names?

When Benjamin English visited for the church that month, he also asked Arthur and Betsy if they were still interested in adoption like they had been a few months earlier. 

"Were still interested said Betsy, aren't we Arthur?"

"Sure we are, we've been waiting for you to talk to us, tell us what we need to do to get kids!" Said Arthur!

"You mean the ball s been in my court this whole time? I apologize for dropping of the ball, what are you looking for?" He asked? 

Betsy looked at Arthur, "Well we've been thinking of a set of siblings two or three kids that you need to keep together brothers, sisters, brothers and sisters, what ever you have!" She said. 

"Well I have all those, I even have a family of five if your interested, 3 boys two girls?" Mr. English said. 

"I don't think that many Ben, at the most 3, maybe down the line we could get more but to start think lower!" Arthur smiled at him!

"I do have two sisters I would like to keep together, these two would be kind of difficult, they saw their dad bash their moms head in with a 12 pound Kettle bell weight. He was going to kill the kids as well next, mom had filed for divorce he had been quite abusive to them all. If he couldnt have his family, no one else could either! When mom went down the downstairs neighbor called the police because the noise knocked stuff off a shelf, broke pictures. They knew nothing of the murder. When the cops arrived he was about ready to beat the oldest of the sisters next she is 9 years old her name is Danielle, and the 5 year old is Evelyn but goes by Eve! Eve hasn't spoke since we got her, they are both Hispanic, both are like your kids, they still wet their beds but since it went down Eve just doesn't seem to care much about toleting, hygiene, life. I think a home like yours would do them wonders. If I can get you two certified would you be willing to take these two sisters?" Asked Mr. English?

"It would be our privilege!" Said Betsy!

"How about I come tomorrow at about 11am to start your classes, Home study, Background Check to get these two girls in your home?" Asked Mr. English?

• 2 weeks later...

Arthur and Betsy were taught the things that they needed to know. They walked through the house, even to Mr. English it seemed empty.

There were two things found wrong, one was it had been a long time since anybody had been downstairs, there was a burned out light bulb over some stairs, and second in Chris's old bedroom the smoke detecter the battery was bad, it just needed a new battery.

The next day Mr. English got word back that Arthur, and Betsy's background check had cleared. He picked Danielle Denice and Evelyn Elaine Sanchez from the nursery and delivered them to Arthur and Betsy Mitchell.

Danielle and Evelyn were kind of scared to be dropped off at the house. To Danielle and Eve, even     though they've never been here it was home. Evelyn who hadn't said much in weeks, crawled on Betsy's lap and asked "Have we met before?" "I don't think so, why?" Asked Betsy? "This might sound wrong, but I think I've known you for a long time, like you've been my mommy forever, not just today? But our mommy was our mommy not you! Can that happen?" Eve asked?

"I feel like you were one of my daughters, as well! Said Betsy. I know i have never gave birth before to you!" "Can I be one of your kids like all those in the picture I saw?" Asked Eve? "Nothing would please more!" Said Betsy! Evelyn gave her a big smile! "Mommy can you..." "Can I what?" Asked Betsy? Evelyn looked down and blushed "Change my diaper it's wet."

"You bet I can, I would be happy to!" Betsy said" Evelyn gave her an even bigger grin when she said that.

"Mommy will you get mad at me if I still wet my bed?" Eve asked? "You want to know a secret*" Betsy asked? "Yeah." Said Eve. "I still wet my bed as well, all those people in the picture you saw?" Betsy asked? "Yeah?" Eve asked? "Almost all of them wet their beds as well?" Said Betsy. "Uhuh, daddy told me only little babies like me wet themselves, and I'm nasty because I still do!" "No you're not?" As Betsy hiked her dress up high enough for Evelyn to see her diaper she was wearing. "I'm not nasty?" Evelyn asked? "No you're a very beautiful young lady!" Betsy said to her! "No one's ever told me that before!" Evelyn said. As Betsy saw a tear run down Evelyn's face. "Well you had better get used to it because I'm going to remind you every day how beautiful you are, now let's go change that wet diaper you have, okay?" Betsy asked?

• 2 weeks later...

Mr.English was still at the Mitchell's, talking with Arthur when Evelyn came and thanked him for bringing her here. "You're welcome!" He said.

"I thought it would take a couple of days, if not weeks for her to start talking, it been all of he looked at his watch 27 minutes and your wife has her talking already. 

Betsy, Danielle, and Eve were looking at the family photo. "That's Arthur, my husband, your daddy, that's me Betsy."

"How come I feel I know you already, it feels like you have been my mommy for ever?" Asked Danielle?

"I thought the same thing!" Said Evelyn!

"Well our church teaches that we lived as spirit children of our heavenly father, we probably knew each other there, God knew your mother and dad weren't going to be in your lives for long, so maybe we're supposed to be your mom and dad!"

"How come I don't remember living there with you guys?" Asked Eve?

"We came here to get bodies, we went through a veil when we were born, so that time we were there we forgot about it. Sometimes that veil gets thin and we remember feelings that we felt there, we won't remember being there." Said Betsy.  "Mommy I already know that I must of loved you there because I already love you here! Said Evelyn!

"Who are all these kids in the picture?" Asked Danielle?

"Well all of them are for now your Foster brothers and sisters. That is Christian or as he goes by Chris!"

"He looks real big, he won't hurt us will he?" Asked Eve?

"I doubt it, yes Chris is big but he plays football on TV." Said Betsy.

Our daddy used to watch football on TV, he liked the Patriots!,  last time I watched it with him, they hurt a big guy on the Raiders, that wasn't Chris was it? Asked Danielle?

"Believe it or not it was Chris they hurt! Tore his knee up! Said Betsy!

"Yea I saw it, they had to drive him off on a cart, daddy was happy, I felt sorry for him, he really looked like it hurt! She said!

"Chris is doing much better now!

This is Darla she is next for our kids. Then Ephriam he is a twin to Darla. Then there are triplets, Francis, Gary and Hermione. Then when they got older they started getting married, Chris married India."

"She's pretty!" Said Eve!

Then Darla married Jeff, he used to play for the Patriots, he's now a Raider. He hurt Chris by accident about 4 years ago. Then Ephriam married Kathy."

"She's pretty too!" Said Eve.

"Then Francis and Gary married a brother and sister, Larry and Maria. Then Chris and India had a Nancy. Then Darla and Jeff had Olivia. Then Hermione married Paul. Ephriam and Kathy had Quinton. Then Francis and Larry had Russell. Hermione and Paul had Susan. Gary and Maria had Taylor. They have adopted Karen, and Sarah. Then there was Susan she is Hermione and Paul's daughter. Then that girl is my adopted daughter her name is Stacy, that's her husband's name is Benjamin, they had Ulysses. Chris and India adopted Kenny and Krystal, the also got Alexandria from her parents dying. They are adopting Lacy! Then Darla and Jeff had Victoria, then Chris and India had had Walter. Ephraim and Kathy are about ready to have A Xandra, followed by Francis and Larry having a Yolonda, then Carl and Maggie having a Zoe. Chris and India are having twins, that will be the AA and BB names. Then Darla and Jeff are having a baby With the CC name. Then We have the Danielle Deniece, and the Evelyn Elaine. 

"Hey that's us!" Said Eve! 

"It sure is! We want to adopt you two, make you a part of our family!" Said Betsy!

• 1 month later...

The two girls found their rooms Evelyn got Hermione's old room and Danielle got Darla's old bedroom. They both said that they just felt right to them. Chris, Ephriam, and Gary had the basement rooms, Darla, Francis, Hermione had the ground floor. That's the rooms that Arthur and Betsy were going to give them anyway. 

Danielle was  a daddy's girl, she just loved Arthur, Evelyn loved Betsy. They both loved both parents, but they gravitated to their favorite parent. They took the two to the same Elementary School their older brood had gone to, it was a different school, but it has been rebuilt to bring things like earthquake tolerances and to get rid of the asbestos that had been built into it, in the late 1950's Arthur and Betsy had gone there when it was less than a decade and a half years old in the early 1970's. By the time their kids got there asbestos had became dangerous. They were dropped off at their class. Arthur and Betsy felt young again, they had kids in Elementary School again! Danielle and Evelyn came home with a girl, her name was Faith Tidwell.

They were playing a game and some how Faith landed on her bottom, she began to scream boddy murder. Betsy hearing a child crying like that, it could be Danielle Evelyn, it wasn't it was faith. After it was explained by Danielle, that she hadn't fell that far or hard. Betsy was worried there must be something wrong with her behind to be hurt that bad. Gramma beat me with her belt this morning, she pulled down her pants to show Betsy, she had welts that were turning purple, not only that she had a case of diaper rash on her butt. Betsy called Mr. English, he brought another lady with him who took pictures of this little girls butt, she even got shots of her diaper rash. They took Faith to the hospital, and had her bottom looked at by a professional, a doctor, Faith had welts that were almost healed on her other cheek, she had slight scars on her upper, legs. Everything was photographed and Faith was removed from her grandmother after Faith told everybody who had abused her. She was moved to live with Arthur and Betsy, and her best friends Danielle and Eve Sanchez.

The next day somebody told her that Faith Fern, her granddaughter was still in the school that was near her house.

She waited for Faith to walk home from school. She ambushed the three girls. She had Faith by the throat trying to kill her. Danielle told Eve to run home and call the police and tell mom and dad! Eve ran away. Danielle kicked the lady in the back of her leg getting as high as her 9 year old body would let her, she turned and began strangling Danielle. Faith got to breathe for a few seconds and saw her grandmother doing to Danielle what she had been doing to her just moments before. There was part of the tree that had blown down a small limb, Faith grabbed it and swung at grandma's head! It connected and Grandma went down she swung it a second time hitting grandma in the jaw.

Grandma was out cold, for a few seconds. The two girls were running away she heard sirens coming she hid by the tree. They drove by. She got herself to the nearest hospital she claimed she had been jumped by the local gang. She saw something and called the cops on them, this was their retribution for it. She heard a voice she recognized in the curtain next door.

She was unattended there was a cop taking a report from the two girls that could hardly talk. They both had red marks where somebody had tried to choke them. She from under the curtain grabbed the officers weapon and was aiming it at the two girl she had tried to kill earlier. She was threatening to kill them, both Arthur and Betsy stood in front of the two girls who were hugging each other and had both wet themselves. From behind grandmother there was a shot and grandma was dead, Detective Deborah Jones had seen and heard this lady threaten the two girls

She was just about ready to shoot the parents who were using themselves as human shields to protect the two girls who were petrified. 

Grandma would never hurt these girls again, nor her own daughter Sarah Tidwell again!

We kept two girls home from school for a couple of days. Danielle and Faith. They were bruised and they were still horse when they talked.

Faith saw the picture of our family. We talked and even Danielle helped tell her our family history as I had told her a few days earlier.

She asked about a girl called "Messy, or something like that!" "Do you mean The Mess?" I asked? "Yeah my mommy used to tell me about her, said she went to school with her."

"Well that used to be my daughter Hermione here, your mother wouldn't be Sara would it?" I asked because Sara Tidwell used to pick on Hermione from Kindergarten all the way through high school. This girl's last name was Tidwell. 

"Yeah she is really my mommy, I lived with grandma, grandma started treating me like she used to momma because we were bedwetters, grandma hated us because we wet our beds. I don't know why mommy used to tease your daughter for. mommy wet her bed to!"

"She did?" Asked Betsy. "Yeah still does but I can't live with mommy, she is sick with the drugs and lives on the street." Betsy's  heart broke for her fostor daughter. She was so glad that none of her kids had a problem with drugs and or alcohol. 

Betsy also knew that since Sara was on drugs and lived on the streets she was not candidate to get Faith back.

Mr. English found Sara Tidwell, they talked, he told her about the death of her mother by suicide by cop.

Mr. English told her "If she was to get  Faith back she needed to clean her life up about 180°."

Sara thought for a moment, "Is she in a good home now?" Mr. English said "Yes, one of the best, you lived close to them, do you remember the Mitchell's?" "Chris Mitchell is my daughters Foster father?"

"Well no it's not Chris it's his parents Arthur and Betsy!" "I used to go to school with Hermione, I used to tease her terribly. I knew she wet her bed she had a great attitude. My bedwetting I tried to keep it a secret the best I could, going as far as tormenting those that wet theirs! Hermione had the best attitude, everybody knew she did, she didn't hide it like I tried to. With my mother out of the picture, Faith has a chance to heal, unlike me who turned to drugs as a way of coping after the abuse my mom put me through! Mr. English if I have to sign anything to keep Faith there I will, she needs to .earn that bedwetting isn't all that bad, and with the Mitchell's she can learn that."

Sara started to tear up as she signed the paperwork for the Mitchell's to adopt a Faith Fern Tidwell, soon to be Faith Fern Mitchell!

• 2 weeks later...

Since mom and dad, Chris and India, Gary and Maria had all adopted or were adopting kids, the other kids decided to as well. Mr. English couldn't believe his luck, Ephriam and his wife Kathy were interested in one of his kids, Francis and her husband Larry were interested, Hermione and her husband Paul were also interested, Their adopted daughter Stacy and her husband Benjamin were intersted as well, he couldn't wait for Darla and Jeff, Carl and Maggie, he talked to Wendy, Brent's wife she wouldn't commit until she could talk to her husband Brent about it, once he returns from Oakland. Next year was their last year in Oakland year after next they would be the Las Vegas Raiders. It was scheduled to be announced at the beginning of next season. 

A few weeks later Ephriam and Kathy had Xandra, everybody thought that was the best name.

About a month later Francis and Larry had Yolonda.

Up next up was Carl and Maggie with Zoey.

Then Chris and India with their  twins, Arthur Adam, and Benjamin Brent.

Then Darla and Jeff with Christian Carl, after his teammates.

His parents would be adopting Danielle Denise, Evelyn Elaine, and Faith Fern!

Ephriam and Kathy took the lessons, and had their home study, they took a girl named Glenda Gayle, she was a difficult child she was very argumentative, demanding. The reason Ephriam got her was because, him being a Corrections Officer, he could be more stubborn than she was, Glenda was very intelligent, she had browbeat her parents who became fed up with their daughter being smarter than they were they became physically and mentally abusive towards her. They hadn't told her no until recently and by then it was to late!

Frances, and Larry got a boy, Harrison Herman Davis, his parents were killed in a car fire. He had nobody that wanted him he was like the Mitchell's he wet day and night. He fit in with Francis and Larry.

Gary and Maria already had adopted Karen and Sarah.

Hermione and Paul took a boy named Ingram Ignacio Guerrero, his dad was Hispanic his mom white. Ingram had Cerebral Palsy he had braces on his legs, he was pretty mobile with those braces, he was seen to run and play with his cousins, he had a lot of fun, his parents had another kid that wasn't handicapped. They just dropped him off at CPS, he wasn't perfect. Their new child was. No family members wanted Ingram, he wasn't perfect, and for his dad's family not Hispanic enough, and for his mom's family he was to Hispanic. He fell in love with Hermione and Paul they were not reminding him every 20 seconds that he was a cripple. They let him be a kid!

Jeff and Darla were going to the superbowl this year it was in Miami, they  were going, Carl was going he had made it back for the last three games of the regular season and the playoffs, Maggie was to far along to be going anywhere, she stayed with her dad and Grace. Brent and Wendy was there, Chris was there but wouldn't be playing he had been cleared. He hadn't really practiced very much as yet. It was an Oakland Raiders and Philadelphia Eagles game. Chris had a Alexandria, Kenny, Krystal, and Lacy there. 

All the Sportscasters were glad to see Chris back but he really wasn't part of this team he had been released just 2 weeks ago just after the Raiders beat Buffalo Bill's in the Conference Championship. Tony had came a long way since he was cut by the Raiders. They were the Wild Card Team, that had to face the Patriots and beat them to play the Raiders. They had beaten the Houston Texans, then the Baltimore Ravens, then they faced the Raiders. They only beat the Bill's by 3 points in Oakland.

They were here to play the Eagles Chris was running and doing extra exercises, at least this year's the Naysayers aren't picking the Raiders to lose by 30 points, only 1 point this year. Coach was a lot easier to take, he wasn't screaming and swearing at them today.

Chris was dressed in his uniform. He didn't have anything bad to say about Samuel he played better than Chris could ever imagined. They went out as the names were called Chris was just part of the team. His name was not called. The Raiders were the Home Team since they represented tha AFC. The coin toss was won by the Eagles, we took the goal post that wouldn't have the sun into it the 2nd and 4th quarter. Chris tried to remember the last time he had sat on the bench during a game, it was his Sophomore year of High School. The Eagles scored first, they got a TD their original possession it was 7-0. The Raiders got 3 points. Their first possession making it 7-3. That was all the scoring in the first quarter. In the second the Eagles got a Field Goal making it 10-3. At the end of the second quarter the Raiders got a TD with 1:21 left it was 10-10. At half time the coach was basically telling them that the Eagles were not playing us to tough that in the 3rd and 4th quarters we needed to get tougher. 

We took the Kickoff to start the 3rd quarter. We got 3 points. It was 10-13 we had our first lead of the game. Samuel was done and had quit fighting as the whistle had blown. An offensive player hit him in the back, he went down he had sprained his back. Chris was already up pacing and mumbling to himself as was Carl, Jeff, and Brent. "Mitchell get in there for Samuel!" Coach was grinning it didn't matter that Chris wasn't ready to play with this team, he was in educater mode so was Carl who was acting Captain. It was 1st and 25 from the Eagles 10 yard line. Chris went up and sacked the QB for 7 it was 2nd and 32 from the Eagles 3 yard line, Chris went up and this time sacked the QB in the end Zone it was now 10-15. Brent and Jeff were both back to take the ball on the kickoff it went to the 35 yard line, Jeff took it and Brent and Chris cleaned a path for him soon he was at the 45, 50, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25, he was tackled at the 20 yard line of the Eagles. Jeff went to the End Zone and turned. Brent had gotten 15 yards to the 5 yard line. It was 1st and Goal. Jeff caught the ball at the one and stepped into the end zone, after the kick it was 10-22. After the kick off which went into the end zone their Offense went to work, the QB was only doing a two step drop. He went to throw the ball Chis leaped up and batted the ball he caught his own batted ball, he started running towards the goal he had a set determination on his face, he was going from the 25, to the 20, to the 15, to the 10, to the 5, he walked into the endzone with about 4 guys clinging to him. After the extra point it was 10-29.

This time the Eagles Offense, fell apart, for every positive yard they would lose yards on a penalty, they were backed up to their goal. The QB went to hand it off to the running back  who dropped it in the end zone, Chris saw it and went to jump on it for a TD. The QB jumped on it and Chris had his second Safety of the day it was now 10-31. Coach took Chris out, they had to work a cramp out of Samuel's back he took over just prior to the start of the 4th Quarter. Chris and Carl and Samuel were all pacing when the Offense was on the field and Cris, Jeff, and Brent were pacing when the Defense was on the field. Phillidelphia never bounced back they did get 7 points in the 4th quarter final score was 17-31. Even though he played only the third quarter Chris was MPV for his two safeties and a touchdown. Chris couldn't wait to see his wife. And the other children. He had Alexandria, Kenny, Krystal, and Lacy there on the podium when they got the, Lombardi Trophy. It was brought out that Alexandria was the girl that was in the famous  photo with Chris, Kenny was there and Krystal was as well the new girl he was in the pocess of adopting, her name is Lacy.

Next day all equipment was handed back in, Kenny was really interested in seeing everything going back,  Chris felt it was just to soon he had made it back and poof the season was over with! Carl felt the same he had played a couple of regular season games, then the playoffs and then the Superbowl. He remembered about getting his head twisted off then he missed most of the season with a sprained neck! Him and his wife Maggie had a daughter named Zoey. They were proud parents.

Chris and India were up next with Twins, then Darla and Jeff in about 3 months behind Chris and India. They couldn't wait to meet some new family members, Danielle, Evelyn, Faith, their parents new kids Glenda, Ephriam and Kathy's new fostor daughter, Harrison Francis and Larry's new Fostor kid, Ingram, Hermione and Paul's  new son.

Stacy and Benjamin were getting a kid Joseph James Robert's. The Lt. got called out to a call, Joey or Jimmy  as he went by his dad was in the process of killing him by beating him to death. His dad had tired of his bedwetting. He is 6 almost 7 years old. He had a broken bone in his cheek, a broken jaw 2 broken arms one had been wrenched out of the socket, he had 6 broken ribs, his pelvic area had been busted, he had been kicked in his butt several times both legs broken they were the first things broken he was being drug because his little legs couldn't keep up with as fast as his dad was dragging him. Stacy was in tne car with Benjamin, she was comforting the kid as best as she could without hurting him the kid fell in love with Stacy. When he was healing the kid asked "Can I go to Stacy and the Lieutenant's, nobody would hurt him if his dad was a policeman and his mom was as nice as Stacy!" He told Mr. English.

Mr. English went and begged Benjamin and Stacy to take him, they did, Joey had a long time to convelece, Stacy took real good care of him.

He was finding out Benjamin was pretty nice himself. He was crying one night, he was in some pain, Stacy came and he saw her diaper and her scars he took a med that eased his pain. "What happened mommy, your diapers and scars?" "Let's just say you and I had the same kind of daddy." "I'm sorry mommy as he cried for her pain, and she cried for his pain!

• 1 month later...

Chris took his 4 Alexandria, Kenny, Krystal, Lacy on the float they had as they paraded the team in downtown Oakland, Chris thought in a couple of years we will be the Las Vegas Raiders, Oakland won't be our home anymore. I will have to sell my Condo and get a new one in Vegas. Not just me but Jeff and Darla, Carl and Maggie, maybe we can get Brent and Wendy, to move into the same condos, that would be fantastic if that happened, could we get Samuel? He's not married yet I guess we will have to be on the lookout for a young lady for him. After the parade there was a dinner for the family of the Raider Players, Samuel and Jeff and Darla, Carl and Maggie, Brent and Wendy. There was Alexandria, Kenny, Krystal, Lacy, accompanied Chris, Jeff and Darla, had Olivia, and Victoria.  Carl and Maggie had Zoey. Brent had Wendy. Samuel was stag tonight Chris had let Jeff, Darla, Carl, Maggie Brent, and Wendy to be on the lookout for a suitablemate for Samuel. Since India was working, Chris had Alexandria get the gifts that the team gave out to Significant Others. She got her picture taken several times. One player teased Chris, "How did you get such a beautiful daughter? She's lucky to not, look as ugly as you Chris?" "That's easy, she's adopted! All my kids here tonight are adopted!" Said Chris! "Adopted? How does one go about getting kids to adopt?" The player said. "You have to go through, well in Arizona it's Child Protective Services." Said Chris. "Is it hard?" Asked the guy? "Welll there are rules, do you have any Felonies? What kind of misdemeanors do you have? Anything involving a Juvenile?  There are hoops to jump through, they are not going to give those k8ds to just anybody!" Chris said. 

"I might just look into that, the wife and I we've been married 4 years, we've tried most things to get pregnant, but nothing has happened as of yet. Every month my wife starts her period, it's torture on her, it about kills her, which about kills me to see her go through that!" He said. "I also have a good friend that is a bigwig in CPS in Phoenix. When I was injured, I went to talk with the kids in CPS, while there a lady came to drop her kid off. She was calling this kid this kid every name in the book, plus a few you won't find there! I'm so thankful she gave her kid away that day! That's how I got Lacy here, I'm so thankful she came into my life!" He hugged Lacy and he was smiling!