LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chris never dressed during the pre season.

Chris helped his replacement try and learn to fill in the gap left by Carl as he would be missing most of the season, he had one of those neck braces on his neck. 

They had a backup for Carl in as well but he was nowhere near Carl's level of greatness.

Chris liked his replacement he listened to what Chris told him and then repeated it back sometimes he offered ways that Chris himself was impressed as he came up with ways to do it better.

When Chris himself retired he had no qualms about leaving the position to him.

Soon the preseason was over.

Chris was ready to play.

It was nothing to see Jeff and Chris wearing diapers before getting pads on. 

One guy his name was Brent Jones, came to Chris he thanked him for being a stand up guy.

Turns out his girlfriend was a bedwetter still.

He said that he heard that Chris's wife wet her bed.

"How do you handle it?"

"Well l wet my bed as well!" Said Chris.

I heard you got hurt and when you played you exerted enough energy you wet your diapers.

I didn't know about your bedwetting as well!"

"Whats the problem with your girlfriend?" Asked Chris?

"Well her name is Wendy Green, her mom and stepmom were lifelong bedwetters, so is she!"

"Do you love her?" Asked Chris?

"Yes Sir, l adore her, but will the guys tease me about marrying a bedwetter?"

"They never teased me said Chris!"

Yeah but excuse me for saying, most of the guys think you would kill them if they made fun of you!" Said Brent!

"They never made fun of me and l dont think they are that scared of me!" Said Jeff.

"You married a bedwetter?" Brent asked Jeff.

"Bed and pants wetter, l married Chris's sister!" Said Jeff.

"You, you married Chris's sister?" Asked Brent?

"He sure did!" Said Chris.

"Huh, you gave me something to think about! Said Brent. 

They got dressed and they played the, Los Angeles Chargers.

Brent was doing great on Offense, he had 87 yards rushing and a TD in the first half

Chris had a TD on a pick 6 from the Charger's 32 yard line as well, and Jeff had  2 more TD's and had over 70 yards receiving in the first half.

In the second half The QB faked the hand off to Brent. Then tossed the ball to Jeff.

He got over 30 yards on the play and Jeff had a 100 yard day.

Brent was on the ground as were flags he was injured.

They showed that the guy leading with the shoulder hitting him waist level, they expected he had got hit in the testicles. 

After they got Brent off the field they found that he had been hit just right that a nerve was hit and from that day on Brent was left just like his girlfriend, he now wet his bed at night.

Next day off he went to LA where his girlfriend lives and proposed.

They eloped and Mrs. Wendy Jones moved in with her husband.

Chris and Jeff were invited to dinner because they had helped talk him into marrying his now wife.

He also told them that now he was like them. 

He was the 4th person on the Raiders that wet the bed or themselves.

Wendy didn't like living in Oakland.

Brent made arrangements to live on Chris's, Jeff's, Carl's, and now Brent's street.

There was talk about renaming it Raider Way, Raider Road something along those lines.

Betsy fell in love with Wendy and like Stacy, Maggie, and now Wendy were seen as her daughters.

There was a whole lot of season to go through, the first week Chris, Jeff, and Brent were in Buffalo to play the Bill's. 

Tony Jefferson had won the starting job there.

The guy's hand that had gotten broken there last time they had came here he had quit.

His hand had never healed right, he had two surgeries to fix it and it still wasn't right.

The guy with the avusion fracture came back and he just couldn't beat out Tony. 

He hated being back up so he was traded to Jacksonville, he was starter there but they were at the bottom of the NFL win wise, they had the Number one pick this season. 

The guy they got was already out, he had tore an ACL in the Right Knee at practice, no game just scrimage.

He would be back but that was like week 14 the season would pretty much be over.

The former Buffalo QB had slim pickings to throw the ball to.

Tony and Chris greeted each other like old friends. 

On the field Chris was busy he was playing the run and pass game, the safety was getting better but he was still no Carl! 

Thinking about how Carl was injured. 

Chris still felt his blood boil over that.

Chris was told that the only reason he wasn't sitting out this season was because 1. That Stevens guy had about crippled a teammate and 2. He had punched Chris several times before Chris slammed him, afterwards he had bitten Chris in the calf, 3. He had made threats to other players that he was after Chris, Jeff.

He had actually thought he killed Carl, he even admitted it.

Chris was ashamed of his actions, Doug Stevens wasnt! 

Look who wasnt playing football forever and look who sat out the pre season.

Chris could just as easily had been sitting out 5 regular season games to the entire season.

He considered himself lucky.

Doug Stevens still blamed  Carl, Chris, and Jeff for his lifetime suspension, not his own actions.

Chris apologised to his teammates, and Coach for his action prior to the investigation from the league!

His teammates were proud of Chris, and in a way more leery of him.

Look what he did to that guy that was hurting our player, just think what he could do to you if mad enough. 

But now they also saw Chis as a man with passion, he could get mad! 

They were playing the Buffalo Bills.

Chris felt like he did his Rookie season he was everywhere! 

Jeff was having a great game.

He had 7 catches 143 yards 1 Touchdown. 

He went to make a cut and his ankle rolled,  how many times had he done it a million?

He was outa couple of games. 

Chris intercepted Tony, and got it back to the 2 yard line before he was tackled.

Chris looked to see who had tackled him.

It had been Tony himself.

"Good one Tony!" He said!

"Come on Chris l can't let you make me look that bad!" He smiled.

Brent pounded it in the last two yards.

At half time the Coach was yelling at them not because they were losing it was because Jeff was out at least 3 days maybe more and next Monday night New England was coming to town.

Jeff told nim l will be ready to go even if l have to limp my way to a win Coach, it's New England! 

The Coach smiled the yelling was over, "This is what we are going to do the second half.

Chris changed his diaper they went out for the second half!

Chris was having fun, he felt like his rookie season.

On Offense Brent started picking up for Jeff.

He would help push the Defense and turn and catch the ball for like 6 or 7 yards a catch.

Or they would fake the run act like the QB would hand off to him and he would run like he had the ball.

Then get in the clear and they would hit him for like 15- 20 yards.

Soon though they had a guy that would cover Brent only. 

Then they would go deep, 30- 45 yards to a reciever. 

The second half the Raiders out scored the Bills 28-7.

They went home feeling like champions. 

It didn't matter if somebody got hurt somebody else would step up!

They practiced and practiced, by Thursday Jeff felt good enough to run drills. 

Friday and Saturday he was about 99%.

Sunday they left for Foxburo, they were there to play the Pats. Everybody knew there was no love loss between these two teams. 

As usual they were picking New England to win.

And win big!

They were citing Jeff wasnt 100%, without Carl at Safety.

If the Raiders do win Chris and Brent needed to step up again like they had in Buffalo.

No problem they both thought! 

Oakland won the toss and the Raiders chose to kick it to them and they chose the goalpost.

The ball was kicked and it didnt get the hang time our kicker normally got.

The guy had the ball before Chris got there, he had returned it 15 yards before Chris tackled him. 

It was 1st and 10 from the Pat's 34 yard line.

First play they threw a pass, Chris got a finger on it and it hit a Raider lineman in the back of his helmet. 

If he had been turned the the other way he could of intercepted it.

2nd and 10 from their own 34. 

This time they tried a run and Chris caught the guy at almost the line of scrimmage. 

He had gained at the most 3 inches, they were calling it 3rd and 9.

This time Chris played the pass. They were picking on Carl's replacement at Safety.

Chris was on that side and Stupak the guy who replaced Carl wasnt watching and Chris came behind him and intercepted the ball at the Pat's 46 yardline.

Chris felt great he was almost to the goal line.

There were guys after him he lowered his body and bashed through them into the endzone he had his first pick six of the season he hoped it wouldn't be his last.

The kick off this time the kicker got his hang time Chris was running down the field a guy who was usualy a back up came to hit him to slow him down.

At the last second the guy looked down and aimed straight for Chris's knees!

He went to jump over the guy he still had one leg on the ground.

The guy hit that knee and Chris felt a pop, then he had pain that lasted a few seconds and then he had what felt like a hot searing ember in his knee, it didn't hurt but felt like it was on fire! 

Chris was down. 

The ball runner came by Chris, who tackled the ball carrier.

The guy who had hurt him got the heck off the field and was surrounded by the Patriot players in fear of retribution! 

The Jumbo Tron was playing the hit, over and over again. 

Chris looked at his guys. 

For the first time he smiled, his guys all had the educator face on. 

Even the offense and the coach.

New England may have taken him out but they couldn't take all 22 guys on Offense and Defense.

He knew New England had signed their own death warrant.

Chris rode the golf cart out.

An MRI showed his Anterior Cruciate Ligament was tore.

His season or the majority of it was over.

Like Carl he might make it back for the end of the season, or the playoffs.

The League was involved and sanctions were already being levied, the guy who hit him was out for at least the rest of the season. 

He wouldnt be missed much, he was a backup. 

They were talking about the Pat's losing their First Round Draft pick.

Chris was showered and was getting dressed.

He heard booing by the Patriot fans. 

The TV showed Carl's replacement intecepting Brady and running it back for a TD. The score was 27 to 7.

The Raiders had got 2 TD's and a Field Goal since Chris got hurt.

The Defense had scored on every possession except the FG since Chris was hurt. 

It was going to be a long day for The Patriots and their fans!

It wasnt even Half time yet.

Chris wanted to be out there with his team, he was on Crutches, on the side lines if the game got to close he wouldnt be mobile enough to get out of the way.

He could get hurt worse than he already was.

He sat on the bench and watched the game. 

At halftime the score was 41-14.

The guys all came in quiet and several were pacing 2 of those was Jeff and Brent.

Coach was letting words fly, Chris had never heard him cuss like this!

He basically told them now is not the time to be easy on them, they are out to hurt you guys, look what they did to Chris for hell sakes!

If they will do it to Chris just think what they will do to you!

Lets get out there and do to them what we did in the first half, hurt them on the scoreboard not Physically like they want to hurt us!

As the guys ran back to get to the field, Coach said to Chris, "What they did to you Chris was bullshit!

We as a Organization we are going after the Patriots Organization to see that little shit never plays another down in the NFL! 

Were also going after the Coach who sent him in to do this to you!

And Chris!"

"Yeah Coach?" 

"Sorry for my language!"

The third and fourth quarters went pretty much like the first two.

They got another TD and a Field Goal they hit 24, the Raiders scored another 24 points in the second half the final score was 65-24.

We scored with 3 seconds left, Coach was being cruel, the QB could of took a knee we were on the one yard line the QB got the ball and jumped over everybody at the line!

Chris thought what did they accomplish by taking me out, they got their rear ends handed to them since they showed us no mercy we showed them no mercy, hence the score with 3 seconds left. 

The Patriot's were criticizing Coach for the last hurrah, "How much mercy did they show Chris Mitchell?" 

That shut them up!

Getting injured was almost worth seeing the reporters being speechless. Chris thought.

Cris flew home with the team, the team Surgeon had to wait for some swelling to go down before he could operate. 

He did drain some fluid off Chris's knee he got 30cc's, 33cc's was a full oz.

A week later Chris had his ACL repaired in his Right knee.

He flew back to Phoenix, the best Physical Therapist he knew was his own Sister in Law Kathy Mitchell! 

Besides his wife and 4 kids were so glad to see him. 

Mr. English had set up for Chris come talk to a bunch of kids at Child Protective Services.

It was supposed to be during Christmas Break, the kids would be out of school, but CPS would still be open.

That was still a few weeks away.

Chris went with his two girls to their Horse Riding lessons 

"Chris what are you doing here?"  Trudy asked?

He showed her his cane.

"Did you get hurt?"

"Yeah the Patriots put me out for the season!"

"Not again, cant you two get along?"

"I'm willing they aren't!" Chris smilled!

"Can l ask you a question Chris?"

"Sure were friends!" Chris said.

"What was with you slamming that guy?" Trudy asked?

That guy that well at first he about broke Carl's neck, in fact he said he killed him, then he came after me he hit me in the nose. 

He told me he was going to kill me, then Jeff!

I lost it l picked him up and slammed him on the ground. 

His femur was broken, he still crawled to me and bit my calf. 

It gave me an infection.

I was banned from playing pre season, but the truth was l had stitches in my calf for 3 weeks of the preseason that l couldn't play anyway! 

That guy represented every kid, teen and adult had teased me about my bedwetting, all rage, anger l had pent up in me. 

Came out of me at that time!

You saw the result."

"I'm sorry Chris, if l had done that it would of included my own parents!"

Krystal had her cast off and was now jumping, she like Alexanderia was enjoying it!

Chris was at CPS to talk to the kids.

He was sitting in the lobby.

There was a lady that brought a girl in.

"Sit right there!" She said to the girl in a not very nice way.

Chris tried to mind his own buisness.

The lady was getting loud.

"I want to get rid of her, she is defective she is almost 8, years old and still is in day time diapers, for Christ Sakes, most kids her age still dont piss themselves several times a day.

She still pees her bed like a retard!!

Chris couldnt contain himself, "Maam you described me until third grade.

I wet my diapers everyday and every night.

You want to call me names?"

The lady snarled "Then you keep the bitch then, she is yours!"

She turned and walked out.

Chris sat and took the girl and she cried into his shoulder

"What's your name?" Chris asked the girl?

"My name is Marie, it was Graham, until my mommy didn't want me anymore!" 

"Well Marie my name is Chris Mitchell."

"Are you a giant?" She asked?

"Chris smiled, "No, actually l'm a Raider!"

Mr. English came and was going to take Chris into the auditorium  where he was going to talk.

Maria refused to let go.

Chris said  "You can stay here as long as you want!

I'm not going to make you move.

Chris went and sat on the stage still with Maria in his shoulder.

Kids started comming in.

Maria saw them sit and point at her, maybe it was this guy.

After about 5 or 10 minutes, the older big guy got up and talked.

"Our guest today, needs no introduction, l saw most of the boys come in and point and looked shocked!

I told you l knew Chris Mitchell, l have known him since he was most of you guys age, l think since he was 4, or 5 something like that.

I got to see him play football at Glendale Middle school, and High School as a teen, l seen him play football at Arizona State University, his parents invited me along a few times.

Now days all l have to do is turn on my TV and watch him play for the Raiders in Oakland! 

It is my privelige to introduce Chris Mitchell!"

There was cheering. 

Chris hobbled to the podium.

"Thank you Mr. English, did you know Mr. English played College football?

It's true l followed in Mr. English's footsteps, he was a guy l tryed to pattern my life after, he was a role model for me when l was you guy's age!

You know people come into our lives, they are either a positive or negative influence in our lives.

Like l said Mr. English was a positive influence in my life and l don't even think I've told him Thank You yet!

Another positive person was my High School Football Coach Mr. Wheaten he helped me focus my skills. 

Another has been my wife India and my kids.

Then l got drafted by the Raiders.

My Coach, if you don't know my family is very religious.

I got to Oakland, l couldnt believe the cussing and swearing.

I started asking those who swore around me to stop.

It took a while but everybody respected me enough to stop.

One guy came and thanked me!

He had played for other teams where cussing and swearing was the norm!

He came home swearing and cussing  and he has a two year old son. 

His son picked up on his language, he told he felt this high, Chris held his thumb and fore finger about 4 inches apart.

He loved it when somebody held him accountable for those swear words he occasionally utters.

My Coach he was a Center in his younger years, he is big and strong just like me!

He still cusses and swears, but then he apologizes to me for swearing!

He is not as bad as he used to be, of course the day l got hurt he was letting them fly!

But then he appologized for swearing around me!

He once told me "Chris, l dont fear you, l respect you any man that has the guts to stand up for what he believes, deserves my respect.

There are times when your integrity is going to be tested, are you going to fold and go along, or tell them No,  that is wrong?

You need to be the good influence on others!

Thank you!" Chris went and sat down.

Mr. English got up and asked "Are there any questions for Chris his wife India, or his kids?

One kid asked whats it like to have Chris Mitchell as your dad?

Alexandria said its different "When Daddy is home he is the best, we, Krystal and l take riding lessons a few months ago daddy acted like a horse.

He went around the course jumping the obsticles, he came back and made a noise like a horse. 

Our teacher put the obsticles up higher even, daddy went around and jumped over them again daddy was a good jumper!

Trudy told us to make sure to give him some extra oats in his feed bag today.

Daddy whinneied like a horse. 

He is a fun daddy then he's gone to Oakland. 

If daddy didnt get hurt we wouldnt be here to answer the questions!"

One girl asked India what it was like meeting and dating and eventually getting married  to  Chris Mitchell? 

First of all l met Chris's dad.

I was his nurse in the hospital l work at.

His parents invited me to Thanksgiving dinner. 

Chris was in Oakland so l wouldnt be meeting him.

Next thing we knew Chris had drove from Oakland to Phoenix for Thanksgiving.

We couldnt take our eyes off each other. 

Chris was coming back on Sunday, he was playing the Cardinals, he arranged for me to get a ticket so l could go.

Afterwards they had a team party for the Raiders, l went there and Chris gave me a hug and a kiss, l can only liken it to be being squoze by a Boa Constrictor. 

Chris stopped and apologized for taking advantage of me, he wasn't though other than being about Squeezed to death it was quite enjoyable. 

This time l tried to be the boa constrictor hugging and kissing him.

What l didnt know was others were taking pictures of us and for about two days people were wanting to know who the mystery woman was!

It was me!

Then l went and visited Chris in Oakland.

The week after that Chris got hurt and he returned to Phoenix and we were married on Christmas Eve, Eve! 

Chris was different than most guys l had dated he was a gentlemen!

One kid had a question for the girl that Chris was holding.

"Me?" She asked?

"Are you being adopted by Chris Mitchell?" He asked?

"I don't know yet she asked l just met him in the lobby! Marie said.

Can l go home with you?"

Mr. English started filling ouf paperwork to get Marie Lacy Graham as a fostor daughter to Chris Mitchell.

It didn't  look like Marie and Chris were ready to give each other up!

In fact Marie insisted that Chris change her wet diaper!

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable having India change your diapers?"

"No! Said Marie!

Want you!"

"Why not asked Chris?"

"Mommy's get mad and spank me, yell at me, and call me names when they change my diapers!" Said Marie!

"I don't think India will do those things to you, would it surprise you that you are not the only girl in this house that wears diapers.

India has never spanked, or yelled, or called the other girl names when she wet!"

"Really?" Asked Marie incredulously?

"Yes, would it surprise you that India still wets her bed?" Asked Chris?

"That cant be true!

My old mommy Gloria told me that grown-ups don't wet their beds anymore only little babies and since l still do l must be a little baby!"

"Maria, that just isnt true! 

I know of a family the father is Arthur and his wife is Betsy. They are both still bedwetters and often wet themselves in the day time still, they are in their 50's. 

They have 6 kids, their oldest son is big, my size, he is the exact same age as me, he wets his bed at night.

Then they have a daughter named Darla, Darla is a bedwetter and has accidents in the daytime.

Darla has a twin brother named Ephriam, until about 3 or 4 months ago Ephriam was not a bedwetter, but he got hurt really bad.

The medicine they gave him caused him to  start to wet his bed. 

Then there were triplets, the first was Francis.

Francis and Ephriam were the only two in the whole family that  didnt wet their beds, until Ephriam got the med that started him wetting his bed.

Francis was born with Gary, he wets his bed and has accidents in the day time.

Then there is Hermione she was born at the same time as Francis and Gary.

Hermione still wets her bed, and up to a couple of years ago used to wet so hard she would leak!

She felt peeing a diaper until it was soaked was her way of beating a diaper.

Then there was a girl named Stacy, Stacy was adopted she was like you and worse than you."

"How is that?" Asked Marie?

Until 12 years of age Stacy just wet her bed. 

Then her mom died!

Her dad got mean, if Stacy had wet the bed the night before, her dad made her wear diapers to school the next day.

With in a couple of years of wearing diapers, Stacy couldn't feel when she wet or pooped her diapers!"

"Is that why she is worse than me because she poops her diaper?

I do some times as well!"

She looked to the ground wondering how much trouble she was in?

Chris hugged her.

"After Stacy there is The oldest sons wife she still wets her bed.

Then the big son was hit by a guy named Jeff  by accident, Jeff came to the parents house to appologize. 

Darla and Jeff meet and get married. 

Thd big son and Jeff are best friends now.

Then when the first son is going through rehab for his injury, his Physical Therapist is named Kathy she is as pretty as the oldest sons wife, in fact the oldest son gets Ephriam and Kathy they get dating, Kathy is like Ephriam's family she still wets her bed.

Then The oldest son and Jeff get together and did a comercial. Lots of extras, Francis and Gary meet a brother and sister, they are named Larry and Maria. They get married, Francis is not a bedwetter but Larry is, Maria wets her bed and has accidents in the day times just like Gary!"

"What happened to the girl that used to wet herself all the time?" Asked Marie?

"I was just getting to her.

Hermione decided that wetting herself like that was scarng all the boys away.

She cleaned up and quit soaking herself.

She still wet her bed at night.

She went and worked for a Law firm.

Now the oldest son had a daughter that's name started with an N.

Darla and Jeff had a baby named Olivia. 

Now while working at the Law firm she met a Lawyer named Paul

She married Paul.

Paul was like Hermione and wet his bed!

Ephriam and Kathy had a son named Quinton!

Francis and Larry had a son  named Russell.

Hermione and Paul had a daiughter named Susan. 

Susan was named after Paul's sister and who just happened to be around when she was born, Susan is a doctor! 

Susan is Herminie's long lost sister they are really close.

Susan married one of Herminie's good friends from school named Norman, Susan and Norman named their daughter after Hermione.

Now Stacy, her dad got this thick strap that he used on Stacy it broke her skin open and she has scars from her shoulder blades to just above her knees.

When it was found that her dad had beat her, the police were involved her dad was arrested and put in prison. 

The guy that handled her case was Detective Seargeant Benjamin Harris. 

Well Stacy and the now Lt. Benjamin Harris got married.

Gary  and Maria got a daughter that they adopted named Karen. 

Like you, Karen's mom was abusive she hit her so hard in the stomach that something got broke and Karen wets night and day, always will!

Then Gary and Maria had a baby they named Taylor a boy!

Then Stacy and Lt. Benjamin Harris had a boy named Ulysses!

The oldest son took in a brother and sister from CPS the same place we got you.

Then they had a friend die and they got that girl.

Then Darla and India are pregnant, whomever has the first child gets the V name either Victoria or Vincent, the second baby will be named Wendy, William maybe even Walter.

Then Karen's  best friend ran away from home to Karen's house her parents were mad and Gary ended up with Sara. 

Ephriam and Kathy are pregnant with a girl they get the X name.

Francis and Larry are pregnant with the Y name.

And just today the oldest son got another daughter named Marie Lacy Graham!" 

"Hey thats me! 

Your the oldest son

You wet your bed just like India?"

"Yes to all.

My mom and dad are Arthur and Betsy, they wet their beds and pants all the time.

Then there is Christian or Chris as l go by and yes l still wet my bed.

Darla is my next sister wets bed and self.

Ephriam, Darla's twin. Was not a bedwetter then got some medication that causes him to wet his bed now,

Francis not a wetter, oldest of the Triplets.

Gary  night and day wetter, middle triplet.

Hermione, used to be called "The Mess!" 

She used to wet a diaper and make it leak!

Last triplet.

India my wife and a bedwetter.

Jeff, married to Darla. Incontinent from an injury in high school.

Kathy married to Ephriam. A lifelong bedwetter!

Larry married to Francis, a bedwetter.

Maria married to Gary a bedwetter and has daytime accidents like Gary.

Nancy, my and India's daughter, just getting to be a bedwetter like her parents!

Olivia oldest child of Darla and Jeff about 7 months younger than  Nancy.

Paul, Herminie's husband, owns his own law firm.

Bedwetter.

Quinton, oldest son of Ephriam and Kathy!

Russell, oldest son of Francis and Larry, big kid looks like he might follow in my footsteps!

Susan, daughter of Hermione and Paul, delivered by her Aunt Susan who is a doctor.

Taylor, son of Gary and Maria, they have Karen, and Sarah. 

Ulysses, son of Stacy and Benjamin. 

Victoria, daughter of Chris and India, or Jeff and Darla. Or William or Wendy or Walter Son or daughter of Chris and India, or Son or daughter of Darla and Jeff.

The V name will be Brother or sister  to Alexandria, Kenny, Krystal, and Marie Lacy and Nancy.

Or the V name could be Brother or Sister to Olivia. 

How does it feel being from such a big family?" Asked Chris?

"When l was with mommy l didnt know if l had a family like that or not.

When can l meet them all?"

"Well Darla, Jeff, Olivia, Uncle Carl, and Aunt, Maggie, Uncle Brent are in Oakland playing football, other than Uncle Carl and aunt Maggie.

Carl got hurt a lot like l did but his father in law is teaching him how to make lots of money. 

All the rest are all here in Phoenix.

I let India change her next diaper, she got so she closed her eyes and relaxed when she was getting changed.

India was pissed at this girls mom. 

This girl was so scared of her mother.

If your child is that scared of you your nothing but a bully!

When she was done India took this girl into a hug. 

Maria was terrified but figured out this hug didnt hurt from India.

Soon she was loving this lady she was nothing like her mother, she was nice!

• 2 weeks later...

Maria awoke and she was worried, will mommy or daddy get mad at me for wetting my bed?

Will they yell?

Will they spank me?

Will they punch me in my belly or face like mommy used to?

Daddy said something about him still wetting his bed, he wont get mad at me, but will mommy yell at me and daddy about our wet beds?

I dont think she could beat up daddy, he's to tall for her to reach.

Daddy sure is tall.

She got up and went to the toilet if she got rid of her wet diaper and got a dry one on nobody would know. 

She went into the bathroom, there was somebody in the shower.

She tried to be as quiet as possible. 

She got her old wet diaper off and was about ready to put a clean dry one on.

The girl, Alexandria turned off the water. 

The door to the shower opened and Alexandria grabbed the towel.

"Sorry l didn't know you was there!" Said Alexandria. 

Marie had hid the clean dry diaper behind her.

Alexanderia got out and started putting on a diaper.

No way she needed diapers? Marie thought?

"You wear diapers?" Marie asked?

"Yeah, didnt you know l was born without a bladder, I've worn them forever?" Said Alexandria?

"Really?

Does mommy yell at you when you wet yourself?" Asked Marie?

"Mommy?

Really?

No way, mommy doesnt yell at any of us, Krystal included, she wets her bed as well." Said Alexandria.

"Krystal wets her bed? Asked Marie?

I know daddy does, he told me he did!" 

"Not only daddy but mommy does as well!" Said Alexandria.

"Mommy to?" Asked Maria?

She pulled the diaper she had hid behind her and just stared at it.

"Why am l trying to hide this?" She asked nobody.

I don't know why, nobody gets in trouble at this house for wetting their beds or self. Said Alexandria.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chris and India took Marie to school to get registered for school. 

Maria was asked what school she last attended? By the Secretary?

"My mommy never sent me to school, she whispered, l never got out of diapers.

"Uhm. said the lady.

We need to test her, do you have a couple of hours so we can test her?"

India said "l have to go to work in about 2 hours."

"We might not be done by then, how about you sir? She asked Chris?

"I don't have anything until 11 am tomorrow, then l have Physical Therapy!" Said Chris.

They took Marie to another room. 

About an hour later she came out.

"Daddy l need changing.l

Chris took her and changed her diaper in the nurses office.

Marie went back, to test.

India said l have to leave. 

She got into her car and left.

Chris remained behind, until she was through.

They called Chris back and talked with him.

"We're not going to sugar coat it, Marie has never been to school she can't read, she can't do simple math.

She does well at repeating what she is told.

Since she is still in diapers day and night. 

We feel the least restrictive environment for her would be putting her in Kindergarten, as she learns and does better we would move her to first and second grades. 

Until we eventually get her into 3rd grade where she belongs. 

We will be working to get her toilet trained, at least daytime trained.

We will begin tomorrow.

It's a bit to late to get her into class in the morning.

Chris took Nancy and Marie home.

India went to work, she decided to stop off at In and Out Burger she was sitting there when a guy walked by.

India felt herself wet herself, the guy looked like her grandfather.

"My hair used to be about the same color as yours, you look a lot like my granddaughter, but she lives in Minnesota with my son and his wife, he is a detective in Minneapolis.

He left, India called in late from work she had to go change her panties, and scrubs. 

She was sure it was her grandpa. 

He even said he was from Minnesota.

He said l looked like his granddaughter.

She couldn't say that she was!

Marie came to Chris.

"Daddy am l stupid?"

"I don't think your stupid, l just think you haven't learned certain things yet.

But l don't really think your stupid, no!"

"But l still pee myself, and l don't know things about school and stuff like that.

Things that other kids my age know!"

"That's because you have never been taught those things!

I'm sure that if you had been taught those things, you would have picked them up, your plenty smart.

They told me you did really well at hearing things and repeating those things."

About that time India came home.

'What's up? Asked Chris?

India showed him her scrubs that were wet in the crotch area.

Are you okay?" Asked Chris somewhat concerned? 

"Just saw my nightmare!

My grandfather!"

"He's here in Phoenix? Asked Chris?

Should we move?" Chris asked jokingly. 

It made India laugh.

She went and got out of her wet clothes and took another shower.

She went and put more scrubs on and told Chris, "Guess l should go in, l could call off but l would feel guilty, l'm not really ill."

She was gone to work.

When she got there she was told to report to Administration.

The Hospital Director had called her into his office.

She thought,  Are they going to fire me for taking two hours off?

"How many years you got here with us? Asked Mr. O' Bryan?"

"Almost 8 years!" Said India.

Yep l'm gone! She thought

"India , if you haven't heard our current Nursing Supervisor of Hospice has resigned.

It's a very tough area to work, as a nurse your taught to save lives, there you're there to help them ease them into to death.

It goes against everything you've been taught.

We would like to offer the positition.

Everybody l have talked to feel you have a temperament to handle deaths like that.

It would mean about a $15,000 to $20,000 a year raise."

India smiled, "My husband makes a lot more than that. 

But still it's a promotion! Said India.

Okay you got me!" She said.

"What does your husband do that he makes lots more money?" Asked Mr. O' Bryan?

"Chris plays football professionally." Said India.

"Chris Mitchell is your husband?" He asked?

"Yes, l am Mrs. Christian Mitchell the Inside Linebacker for the Oakland Raiders.

Chris's sister Darla is married to Jeff Washington of the Oakland Raiders the Tight End.

I know Carl Jensen of the Oakland Raiders, his wife Maggie is almost like a sister and so is the wife of the runningback Brent Jones.

Plus Chris has a sister that was adopted by his parents.

There is an Arthur, Betsy, Chris's parents, Chris, Darla, Ephriam, Frances, Gary, Hermione, Stacy Chris's adopted Sister, lndia me, Jeff Darlas husband, Kathy Ephriam's wife, Larry Francis's husband, Maria Gary's wife and sister to Larry, Nancy our daughter, Olivia Darla and Jeff's daughter, Paul Hermione's husband, Quinton Ephriam and Kathy's son, Russell Francis and Larry's son and looking to take over from Chris huge kid, Susan Hermione and Paul's  daughter, Taylor Gary and Maria's son, Ulysses Stacy and her Husband Benjamin's son, Darla and I are pregnant with either the V or W names, Ephriam and Kathy have the X name. Francis and Maria have the Y name."

Wow big family said Mr. O' Bryan.

You need to report to Hospice today, and India thank you for taking the position it is a hard position to fill usually nobody wants it. 

I have all confidence in you!"

There were 12 people in "the death ward" it also had other names, "The Living Morgue!" Lots of others as, as they called the ward by the people downstairs, here she had better not hear her nurses calling it nothing like that.

Inda met a lady there she just loved Mrs. Hanson, reminded her of her own grandmother before she was killed by a drunk driver. 

One guy he had prostate cancer. 

He was a cop here in Phoenix, she could see her dad in this man. 

She sat and talked with him and she talked about her dad.

He also knew Lt.Benjamin Harris. He remembered when he was a wet behind the ears Rookie!

This guy was surprised when she told him who Chris Mitchell, and she was Mrs. Chris Mitchell. 

He was a die hard Raider fan, he had been a fan since Daryl Lamonica was their Quarterback. 

That was some 55 years ago or so!

She was thankful for the patients she had.

She went home and spent the night with the kids and her husband!

They threw her a party of sorts for her promotion! 

Next day she went to work, she almost went where she used to work.

"Duh!"

She went to get on the elevator to go up the 6th floor.

A lady she used to worked with congratulated her on her promotion, to bad it was to the Living Morgue!

"No l was promoted to the Hospice Ward!" Said India!

The lady looked at her in a weird way. 

That was lndia's fault she used to call it the same thing!

That was before she was made the head nurse of the Hospice Ward!

It was her duty to educate others now.

Chris took Marie to school.

It was her very first day, she was scared to death.

She got in with her teacher Mrs. Freemont.

Mrs. Freemont was doing her best to make Marie feel comfortable!

Kids started coming in. 

There was three other kids at her table.

One kid asked, "Wow, you're big!

Are you just big or are you older?"

"I'm older!" Said Marie.

"Why are you in Kindergarten?" Asked another girl.

"My mommy never sent me to school, they tested me and found out l can't read, or write, or do math. So they put me here!"

"How come your going to school now? 

Did your mommy decide to send you?" Asked the kid that told her she was big.

"No, l got a new mommy and daddy, my old mommy didn't want me anymore."

"Where did she drop you at off or who did she give you to?" Asked the girl?

"She dropped me off at CPS, l met my daddy there, he is really big!" Marie said.

"What does your mommy and daddy do?" Asked the girl?

"Mommy is a nurse, daddy plays football, but he is hurt, he hurt his knee he told me. Said Marie.

"Your daddy is really big, he's hurt.

Does your daddy play for the Oakland Raiders?" The boy asked?

"Yeah he does how do you know?" Asked Marie.

"You're telling me your daddy is Chris Mitchell of the Oakland Raiders?" The boy asked?

"Yeah, that's him!

You know him?" Asked Marie?

"I've heard of him, that's about all!

I'm sure that's about all you know about him as well!

Chris Mitchell isn't your dad."

"Yes he is!" Said Marie!

Teacher started talking, they went over ABC's.

Then they played games.

They had recess.

Then they played more games then they counted money, it was plastic money it wasn't real.

Guess they didn't want kids stealing the money.

The boy Frank said, they don't want us swallowing the money, that's why it's plastic!

After that they had lunch.

Then they all laid down and were taking a nap, while the teacher read a book.

She never fell asleep, but some of the other kids did. 

There were about 6 kids including her that they took them to the toilet. 

Frank and Kacee the other kids at her table were a couple of others were some of the others. 

Karen saw Marie  wearing a diaper.

"Hey you wear diapers just like me!" She said.

Marie knew why the kids at her table and the next were there.

They were the 6 that wet themselves the most.

Later that day Marie, Frank, and Kacee were walking when Chris picked her up.

"Your Chris Mitchell of the Oakland Raders. 

Marie said you were her dad but, l didn't believe her, your the Chris Mitchell!"

"Yes, for now l'm Maria's Fostor dad but we hope to make her ours and adopt her." 

"Could you adopt me?" Asked Frank?

"How are your parents, are they good to you?" Asked Chris?

"Yeah l really love em!" Said Frank.

"Then probably not." Said Chris.

"How did you get Marie?" Asked Kacee?

"Well her mother didn't want her anymore.

She was bringing her to CPS, to get rid of her.

She called her bad names, ones your and your parents never call you!" As he pointed to Frank and Kacee.

Marie crawled into the car and Chris asked her, how her first day of school was. 

Chris listened intently about her day as she gave a list of every thing she did!

"How come we have to take a nap, l wasn't tired!"

She told about the story the teacher read to them while they attempted to take a nap.

Marie's second day of school was a lot like her first day. 

She had fun with her new friends, Frank and Kacee. 

They played tag at recess!

Marie was having fun at school, Mrs. Freemont she couldn't asked for a better teacher!

After about 6 weeks a guy came and asked Marie several questions.

She answered most of them some she wasn't to sure of.

The following Monday the same guy came and took Marie to first  grade.

All she knew was she missed Frank and Kacee.

Her new teacher was no Mrs. Freemont.

Her name was Miss Day.

Even though she only slept about 5 times, she missed the naps of kindergarten.

They had harder work than kindergarten.

She was learning to read.

She loved to read, how did she ever live without reading.

About the time that Marie was learning to read, lndia was getting new people. 

Mrs. Hanson passed on weeks ago, the cop here in Phoenix passed on about 2 and a half weeks ago.

To her surprise one of the guys in her care was her own grandfather.

She was able to not wet herself this time.

Her grandfather smiled and said "Hello Red!"

If you don't remember we have met before!"

"I remember!

We met at In and Out Burger!" She tried to sound surprised!

"Exactly!" Said her grandfather.

"What you in here for today?" Asked India.

"Well lots of years ago l used to drink a lot and then l got sent to prison, couldn't afford what it would of cost me to get hard alcohol in for me. 

I could get it just didn't want to pay almost 10 times what it usually cost to get it. 

I spent 25 years there, l got help with my addiction, but all the drinking l had done before going into prison ruined my liver.

I had a son l understood he died, some hype killed him, he was a cop.

I have a granddaughter but l don't think she would give me the time of day, l did horrible things to her and her dad while l was drunk, l know that's not an excuse."

"Where does your granddaughter live at?" Asked India?

"She lives somewhere in Minnesota, last l heard.

I met her some 25, 26 years ago l abused her sexually! 

She would probably tell me to die faster or something like that, l know she would never donate part of her liver to me. 

I burnt that bridge several years ago."

"Sorry to hear that said India, maybe somebody will donate their liver to you?" Said India

"Ma'am they don't give livers to ex-cons like me. 

I should just die l've done so much damage in this earth it will be a better place without me!

I have 3 months to 5 months to live!" He said!

"Dont think like that!

You need to stay positive!" Said lndia!

"I'm sorry but l'm a bit low on hope and dreams at the moment.

It's alright l have made my peace with the man upstairs."

They had a code call on the other side, she excused herself and ran to help. 

India talked with Chris, she told him about her grandfather and how he was dying of liver failure.

"What would you think about me donating part of my liver to him?" She asked?

"India what he did to you was inexcusable, on the other hand with your dad dead, you're the only blood relative he has left.

I can't tell you what to do, you have to decide thar for yourself.

Can you find it in your heart to forgive the man who has given you nightmares, scared you enough to start you wetting yor bed again, he has scarred you in that area.

He might not of left a burn mark but, when you seen him a few weeks ago you wet yourself.

On the other hand, what is the Christian thing to do?

You're the closest match for him.

He is a dead man without your help!"

"You're right Chris."

India was in a thinkers mode. 

She got to work with out her name badge.

She called Chris to have him bring it to her.

Chris arrived and entered the Hospice Ward. 

Some of the sicker patients came awake to see the inside linebacker for the Oakland Raiders.

Her grandfather was talking to a guy, that to Chris looked familiar.

"You probably don't remember me but, l was the guy from Auga Fria that called you the big bedwetter.

I want to appologize for being an ass!"

"I do remember you!

Nothing to forgive, it's been more than 7 years the Statute of Limitations already ran out!" Joked Chris.

"Looks like you kind of got my Scholarship, because l was rude to you.

I ended up at Glendale Community College, got an AA degree in Criminal Justice, l work as a Probation Officer nowdays, l have a guy that l visit here, he is to ill to come see us so we have to come see him.

India came and got her badge from Chris.

Is that your wife?"

"Yes!" Said Chris!

"Damn your life turned out a whole lot better than mine, my wife looked like that when l married her but she is pushing 200 pounds now!"

India introduced him to Mr. Taylor.

Chris knew right away that he was her grandfather.

Next day Chris showed up to take India to lunch.

Mr. Taylor came and shook his hand, "Sorry l wasn't better company yesterday, l was kind of feeling sorry for myself, my liver is failing, 

I have a granddaughter that l thought hated my guts!

She has decided to donate part of her liver to me, she is a 75% match to me.

I just cant believe it!

• 2 weeks later...

"So you're going to do it, donate part of your liver to your grandfather?" Asked Chris?

"Well l had my dream the other night, this time it was different, grandfather this time looked as frail and helpless as he is now. 

I wasn't afraid of him, l figured l could whip his butt now!" India said while giggling!

"If you can't, l can!" Said Chris!

"You know l will be off a couple of weeks after it is done, since your off and I'm off, do you think we could get the heck out of Dodge for a couple of weeks?" Asked India?

You know l think that is a wonderful idea!" Said Chris!

"Where could we go? Asked India?

"One of the best trips that my parents took with us when we were kids was going up through Utah, into Idaho, Wyoming, Montana. We saw Grand Canyon, Zions, Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Little Big Horn. 

It took a couple of weeks but as a kid l loved it!

We could take Alexandria, Kenny, Krystal, Marie, Nancy.

William Taylor, India's grandfather went to the Hospice Ward.

He wanted to share the great news that he was feeling so much better.

He found out she, the redheaded nurse was on vacation.

"She had just had surgery a week or two ago, she had a grandfather that needed part of her liver." The nurse said!

He walked away.

No, couldn't have been, I. Mitchell, could the I, stand for India?"

The first time you met her at In and Out Burger, she looked almost terrified of me.

If somebody had treated me, the way l treated India as an 8 year old, l probably would of been about as terrified to see them, as she was to see me.

I an not as sure as she was that l would share part of my anatomy with them. 

She has done alright for herself, she is a Nurse!

She is married to the best inside linebacker in the game, Chris Mitchell!

I wonder do l have any great- grandchildren?

I know about 4.

I seen that photo of the kid who's parents were killed, they had another two that they were adopting, and one of their own! That is 4 great- grandkids that l have.

I wonder will she allow me to see them?

India returned to work, she had been gone six weeks, and all her patients were new, only one was still alive that was here when she left, that was her own Grandfather.

Chris came to take India to lunch, the kids were with him as they went back to school tomorrow.

As she was getting ready to go a man that India recognized returned and he looked much more healthy today than the last time she had seen him.

He said "I guess the I on your badge stands for India? And your married name is Mitchell?"

"How did you know?" Asked India?

"Well about two weeks ago I came to tell you l was feeling much better, and l would not be returning to the Living Morgue as they call it.

Some nurse that was working here said that you was on vacation for a couple of weeks, that you was also recovering from surgery, you had donated part of your liver to your grandfather.

I started adding 1 and 1 and got 2!

I really want to apologize to you for the things l did all those years ago.

Going to prison, though not my favorite thing to do, it was one of the best things that had happened to me!

I needed it!

At first l was upset that l was there, then l was sober a month, then three month, six months, a year then two years, then 5 years.

My body felt great!

Then after about 20 years, my liver started hurting.

I was moved to Arizona because I had a step sister here.

Then bang l'm sick and without a transplant l'm dead.

I found out your dad was dead. 

That left you!

But as bad as l had treated you, there was no way you would give me a part of our liver!

I had heard that at 8 you were about dry, then afterwards you wet another 10 years.

I was a terrible father and grandfather.

Then they sent me here to die, the Living Morgue.

I thought you looked like my granddaughter, but she lived in Minnesota, not Arizona.

I just thought that you were doppelgangers of each other!"

"Your right l did wet my bed until I was 18 years old.

Even after that l would have a nightmare of what you did to me, l woke up in a wet bed!

When l met Chris, l spent a few days with him his Rookie Season in Oakland before we were married! 

First night there l had my nightmare, and wet my bed.

Since that time l have returned to the ranks of a bedwetter.

The day we met at In and Out Burger.

When l saw you l peed myself!

Then l get put in charge of the Hospice Ward here.

Next thing l knew you're one of my patients. 

When we talked l heard how repentant you were for doing the things to me.

I couldn't let you die! 

Being a bedwetter now isn't so bad, l feel more like my husband now, also l understand my kids a lot more, as most of them still wet their beds or a couple don't have control in the day time.

Nancy is the child we have had the longest, she is my and Chris's daughter she is almost 5.

Then we got Kenny and Krystal brother and sister, we have adopted them.

Kenny doesn't wet his bed anymore, Krystal still does.

Then we got Alexandria, Chris met her when he took Krystal to horseback riding lessons.

He found out that Alexandria has a birth defect, she was born without much of a bladder, hers only holds an ounce or so.

Alexandria's dad and Chris hit it off. 

They decide to take each other's kids if they die or we die, they changed their Will on Monday, by Wednesday they were killed in a plane crash, by Thursday Alexandria was in our home. 

Im pregnant with a Victoria, a Wehdy, or a Vincent, or a Walter don't know yet.

Then just a few short weeks ago we went to CPS with Chris as he gave a talk there, one of his old friends is like the boss there.

While there a lady brought her daughter in Marie Lacy, she was calling the kid every name in the book, Lacy had never been sent to school, or toilet trained, by her mom.

Now at 7 years old, mom was fed up that Lacy hadn't just picked up toilet training on her own and was there to get rid of her!"

"No, that wasn't right!" Her grandfather said!

"Well Chris stood up for Lacy, the lady said "You take her then!" So we did we really love her!"

"Now l wasn't much of a father, but at least l never left my kids with anybody else!" Said her grandfather.

"Well it's good to meet the grandfather I wanted to meet all those years ago!" Said India

Chris, India, her grandfather, Alexandria, Kenny, Krystal, Nancy. Walter, and Marie Lacy!

They all went out for lunch at a nice Restaurant near the hospital.

The owner of the Restaurant, recognized Chris and quickly got them a table. 

India saw the finger pointing and saw the people line up to get autographs from Chris.

India's grandfather watched as Chris treated each and every person with the same respect from the first to the last.

William or Bill Taylor as he went by, was amazed, seems he was out of patience with others coming up and either having their picture taken with Chris, or an autograph, or just shake his hand, before Chris himself was.

Soon the line dwindled. 

Then another line would form, Chris would treat those people with the respect as the last line, even though his  dinner was getting cold!

"Can't you tell then no?" He asked?

"I could, but then they would think me rude!

If that got back to my mother, she would tan my rear side good, fo being rude.

Now I would rather face every front lineman in the NFL at the same time, than face my mother when she is mad at me!"

Bill let a huge laugh out. 

"I understand, I had the same kind of mom, unfortunately my mother died when l hit 20.

That's when l started drinking, l would have been better off if she would have lived!"

India finally had the relationship with her Grandfather, she would love to say as her relationship got better, so did her bedwetting.

That didn't happen!

William treated his great grandkids very well.

He claimed he was the spitting image of Nancy at that age.

All except Nancy's hair was more than his copper color, it was orange.

Chris went to the AA meetings with William.

When asked he just was here to support his wife's  grandfather.

William was very open about what he had done while he was drunk, "How he spent time in prison, how It was the worst and best time of his life.

He thought his grand daughter would rather kill him than help him, for the things he did to her.

His liver was failing, he was put in the hospital.

He was so close to death, they stuck him in the Hospice Ward of the hospital.

The head nurse there he had met before, she had red hair and reminded me of my. Granddaughter.

As far as I knew she was still in Minnesota!

She was so scared of me when I met her in Phoenix, she wet herself.

How would you feel if the only Grandchild you have, wet themselves because they were scared of you?

Anyway my granddaughter donated part of her liver to an old drunk like me.

About a week and a half later, I went back to the woman that ran the Hospice Ward.

I was told she was on Vacation, and that she was recovering from surgery, she had donated part of her liver to her grandfather!

I added two and two and got 4!

My granddaughter married this guy, whom we all know is the best Inside Linebacker in the business!

He treats my granddaughter very well, I'm very proud to call him my Grandson!

I've learned that he is one of the most respectful to fans.

We went out for dinner he had pictures taken with fan signed autographs, or just shook hands with others, until his meal was cold.

I could tell you if it had been me, I don't know if I could of been as polite!

• Like 1

India was back at work.

When she was given, the Hospice Ward, she had a hard time not trying to save those people she had charge over.

She was given a new nurse, Ardeath was a goth she wore black lipstick, had piercings everywhere around the ridge of her ears, in her eyebrows, her tongue had piercings even.

India was shocked, she will scare the patients to death. 

India worked with Ardeath, just to get to know her better.

For one she found out her name was actually Elizabeth, she had it changed a couple of years back.

India asked "Why the goth look?"

"About 6 years ago I was like you and normal, I was pretty damned cute!

I was a freshman in college, I was asked out by the Quarterback of the University.

Imagine, me being asked out by the QB!

We went on our date.

A dinner, movie.

We went to take me back to the dorm.

He became an Octopus, hands everywhere.

You know the type!

Anyway, I tell him no!

The look on his face was pure anger.

He took it from me, whether I was going to give it to him or not!

He raped me, I went to the police and when I told them who raped me, the person brought into the station was the coach not the player.

Soon I was forgotten the police who were all so nice before were not so believing.

I was arrested later I ran into the QB and I about neutered him from a kick to the groin, they wanted to prosecute me.

I was all for that!

I could testify under oath that he had raped me that was the reason I kicked him in his balls!.

Soon all charges were dropped!

Gee I wonder why?"

"Yeah I wonder?" Said India.

"Soon I was asked to try another College!"

Before going to another school, I dyed my hair black became a goth, most guys don't even give me a sniff anymore, just the way I like it!"

India saw Ardeath was really a caring person.

One little old lady was scared to death of dying!

Ardeath held her hand until she was gone!

India learned don't judge a book by its cover!

• 2 weeks later...

India told Chris about Ardeath.

She told him about the QB, and her rape.

She told Chris about what University the QB went to and Chris figured out who the guy was, Chris knew the guy and he was in the NFL, same as Chris.

Chris always felt uncomfortable around the guy. 

He wasn't his favorite QB.

Chris was pacing, he was working himself up into the educator role again.

This time Chris noticed himself pacing.

He smiled to himself, "Come on Chris, you have a few months before you can play football again. 

that's a long time to sit and stew.

Mark my words when we play Washington again, I will be in educator mode then!" He said to himself.

Either Darla or her were the next up with a baby

Chris and India, India was having pains she knew were not Braxton Hicks she arrived at the Hospital and as she was checking in Darla arrived and was having contractions as well. They were both dialated the same and were matching each other contractions for contraction. They put them together as they both had the same OB-GYN. Chris had his left hand being squoze by Darla and his right by India.

They had given him a chair as standing too long was difficult. Darla screamed in pain as she was hit with a contraction 3 seconds later India was having the same contraction. Chis screamed as his hands were being crushed by the two. The Doctor said to Darla that she was almost done. Chris saw the doctor pull the baby out of Darla then had to grab the baby almost out of India. He told Darla you have a daughter. He told India you have a son. So Jeff won he had the first kid, 5 whole seconds before his son was born, he won with the first boy Walter!

Ephriam and Kathy got the X name, they were hoping for a boy!

They wanted Xavier.

Unfortunately the Ultrasound said it was a girl.

Ephriam was wondering what to name his unborn daughter, he prayed heavenly Father help me come up with a good name that starts with X, Amen.

He was thinking and it hit him.

Kathy said "l got it!

I prayed about what to call our daughter that started with X, now it's a bit unconventional how about.....?"

"Xandra?" Said Ephriam?

"Yeah, said Kathy, how did you know? She asked?

"I prayed about it as well and it came to me about the same time it did you!" Said Ephriam.

"How can that be?" Asked India?

"Easy, we both prayed and got the same answer at exactly the same time.

It came to me when you said I got it, l thought l had a chance at what came to me.

Must be what God wants us to name her!" Said Ephriam.

About a week later Francis and Larry found out they are also having a daughter they had the Y name they had settled on Yolanda.

A month later In Oakland, Carl and Maggie were pregnant as well they got the Z name and it was another girl.

When it came to the name Carl dated a girl he had a major crush on named Zoey.

Until she found out he still wet his bed. 

Maggie had a best friend named that in grade school who wet her bed as well, also named Zoey. 

They both loved the name!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Arthur and Betsy talked about, "What now?"

With Zoey from Maggie and Carl.

What could they do? 

Arthur said "How about double letters like say Arthur Adam, Barbara Betsy, something like that, Double A A, and B B, C C, D D, E E, F F, etc!"_

"That is a great idea!" Said Betsy!

Within the week Arthur and Betsy had visited Chris and India.

They had phoned Darla and Jeff in Oakland.

Ephriam and Kathy had been visited.

Francis and Larry had been visited.

Gary and Maria had been visited.

Hermione and Paul had been visited.

Stacy and Ben had been visited.

Maggie and Carl had been called.

Wendy had been visited.

They all had been told about Names being doubled after Zoey was born.

Carl and Maggie came to Phoenix for a week.

Maggie talked with Stacy about getting her SIS line that wasn't her gowns and her wedding dresses.

Stacy hired a lady that was going to oversee that production line.

Stacy shared with the lady how to hide a diaper.

She went to check with the progress that the lady was having. 

She had done 25 dresses.

When checking, none of 25 dresses had the special modifications to them.

When asked the lady said "Do you really think there is that much of a call for adaptive clothing like that? Is there?"

Stacy fired the lady and got the next lady in line, she was older in her l late 50's.

Next day there were 35 dresses done and done right. 

They were shipped off to Oakland and they were put in Parkers Department Store, they were sold within a day and a half.

• 1 month later...

I hope that you either are taking a break for writers block, it hit the holiday part of the year and you are to busy running around for Thanksgivings and Christmas or you have other stories you are working on. Because this story just seems like its not yet finished, well that is what my gut is telling me its either one of those options and or its just saying its hungry lol.

• 3 months later...

Chris was pulling into the store parking lot he went to pull into a narrow space.

He accidently hit the car to the left of him, well I had better pay the piper. 

He dialed the Phoenix Police Department Non Emergency Number. 

He waited and a Police Officer arrived and took a report.

Chris went in and was using his walker as his knee was killing him tonight.

Chris had watched the news that day, 

There had been a girl kidnapped, by a composite that looked like a Hispanic Phil Collins.

The guy was standing in front of him watching the Cop investigate his car. The cop found something leaking from the bottom of the trunk. 

The guy dropped his groceries and started walking towards the other exit.

Chris moved his walker and made the best tackle he could with one knee.

His sore one bumped the floor, it hurt pretty bad.

The guy was trying to escape from him, Chris held him fast. He even started punching at Chris but he wasn't letting go.

The cop came in and saw Chris wrestling with the guy that matched the composite of the guy they were after.

Holy Hell! The cop thought as he applied Hand Restraints to the guy. 

He called for a supervisor and waited for his arrival.

The supervisor arrived and they helped Chris up into his walker, before they helped up Phil Collins.

They found a place that had 7 other girls, the car contained the kidnapped girl she was told that if she tried to call attention to herself that he would kill her and another girl. 

When Chris hit the car, she thought she was dead, she was scared enough she wet herself, the cop noticed urine dripping from the trunk.

The guy kidnapped 10 Year Olds and had sex with them, he kept them until he got them pregnant. 

When he got one pregnant he killed them then found a replacement. Just kidnapped was a replacement for a pregnant girl.

Roberto Davilla was put in protective custody as all the prisonors wanted him dead!

• 3 weeks later...

Chris got home and put ice on his knee, it hurt, since he got home his phone hadn't stopped ringing

He was getting the credit for breaking the kidnapping ring open he just captured the guy, because he looked like the composite drawing, and he was acting suspicious.

The cop was the one that broke the case wide open.

Chris wasn't sure he was the right guy, he just looked like the guy from picture and he looked like he was worried that the cop was by his car, he dropped his groceries to run away. Chis thought he looked guilty when he tried to run without his groceries. If he had just walked out without panicking, Chris wouldn't of tackled him! 

Chris was feeling better his knee wasn't hurting as much.  His doorbell rang, Chris hobbled his way to the door.

His bishop and his daughter were there. "Bishop, how are you doing tonight!?"

"Better now! If you haven't of heard Chrissy here was kidnapped as well, thank you for helping us getting her back, she was in the car you hit, she was scared she was told that if she made noise to call attention to herself. The guy would kill another girl and her, she was so scared she wet herself. That's what the cop saw was a golden liquid leaking from the car. That was her. I heard you caught the... person who did this to my daughter. I know I'm supposed to be peaceful and the like as Bishop, but if it had been me the cops wouldn't of had much to arrest. I would of torn him limb from limb. I'm sorry but the wife and I have been through hell today. Thank you for catching him Chris, there are a lot of families that got their daughters back because of you, 8 girls, that's 8 families Chris."

"Well I didn't feel like I had done all that much, up to now! Said Chris, I'm so glad your daughter is safe now. If the guy hadn't of acted squirrely  I wouldn't of done anything, I'm so glad I had an accident, than I ever have had in my life. The cops were there because I called them, I felt that I was guilty of damaging that guy's car.