LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hermione was really excited, Susan and Mommy were arriving in 7 days.

She would even be glad to see Wanda, Paul's other sister.

She was in an excellent mood!

She was manning the phones again and thinking she was alone turned the radio up and changed the station from the slow office background music to the music she grew up listening to, her parents loved the group Abba.

The song Dancing Queen came on, she was rocking out and singing along with them when she was grabbed from behind, a hand went up her dress and she was so scared she wet her diaper.

As this hand was groping her diaper.

She heard a  moan as the person groping her was totally turned on by her wetting.

She realized it was Mr. Kessler, she felt her blood boil and she turned facing him.

"Mr. Kessler please stop!" This was said as more of a command than a request.

"Why you like it, you know you do," Mr. Kessler said! 

"No, I dont! It's called Sexual Harrasment and it is illegal," Hermione said!

"Nah, it's just a bit of fun is all, you need to take that stick out of your ass.

Besides this could have a bad effect on your employment and your future husbands!"

He reached under her dress again and grabbed a bit of her diaper.

Hermione lost it she felt her leg come forward and it connected with Mr. Kessler's family jewels!

"Ugh" was all she heard him say.

"Come on you like this, it's just a bit of fun," as she kicked him again in the same spot.

This time he went to the ground and was laying there moaning.

"Here have some more fun," as she kicked him again.

This took the air out of him he stopped breathing for a few moments.

When he spoke again he managed a very weak "Your fired!

So is your future husband!"

She went to kick him again and he cringed in fear of her.

"You don't need to fire me, I quit, I don't need to work for an asshole like you!"

Hermione stormed out leaving the phones ringing, doors wide open.

A female lawyer came in and saw him lying on the ground holding his groin. 

"Mr. Kessler are you all right?

I see somebody had enough guts to kick your ass.

Did you grope them like you did me?

Would you like me to call for help?" 

Mr. Kessler nodded his head weakly, yes.

What's The number for nine, one, one?

Jeesh I do have to work on my memory."

She said to herself. "Help, help" she said without raising her voice.

"Doesn't look like anybody is coming, sorry!" and she went to her office leaving Mr. Kessler lying there on the floor. 

Paul came in and saw Mr. Kessler he did call 911 for him.

Even Paul said, "I see you tried something with Hermione one too many times, tell me was it worth it?

If you press charges against her you going to have to admit you're nothing but a male chauvinistic pig.

You will probably loose your license to practice law,  Sexually Harrassing your female workers.

Your firm here is going to crumble!

Everybody is ready to walk out on you.

"Fuck you!" Mr. Kessler said.

"Your fired and so is your girl friend!"

"That is fine Mr. Kessler but remember one thing will you?

My future wife toppled you out of your ivory tower!

A mere receptionist brought down the mighty Mr. Kessler!"

The paramedics arrived and began to work on Mr. Kessler they cut the pants to his $3000 suit.

After they found out that Mr. Kessler had been kicked in the testicles three times as they only had his side the cops were called in.

It was discovered that Hermione had ruptured both of Mr. Kessler's testicles.

She became a hero to all the secretaries, lawyers who had ever been touched by Mr. Kessler.

They were more than willing to testify against him, several related to the cops of what they had gone through and pressed charges themselves now as it was out in the open.

Paul talked to the cops and then called Hermione who had only made it to her car, she knew she was too upset to drive safely home.

They got her from her car.

The detective said. "Mr. Abbot tells us that you wear diapers due to incontinence, are you wearing a plastic back or cloth backed diaper?"

"Plastic why," asked Hermione?

"Plastic will hold fingerprints better.

If he groped you like you said he did, there should be prints on your diaper."

"But I wet it, he snuck up behind me and it scared me I lost control of my bladder."

"Thats okay, we have dealt with lots worse evidence than a peed diaper.

This will help us get a better conviction for sexual assault if we have his fingerprints on the clothing you were wearing."

An Officer went with Hermione and watched her remove the wet diaper and they placed it in a sack.

Hermione was arrested for the assault of Mr. Kessler.

She was booked and saw a lawyer who was defending her her pro bono.

As she explained "The first and second kicks to his groin constituted self defense.

The third kick to his groin area was  unnecessary and constituted assault as he no longer was a threat.

Between you and me this guy was a scumbag and deserved kick number 3 and 4 There are females now coming out of the woodwork claiming he has done to them what he did to you. Last count 16 women over 56 counts of sexually assault have been filed. Against him and this is just the tip of the iceberg!

She was brought before a judge and and  made a plea, she was released on the promise that she would stand trial and since this was her first offense, not even a parking ticket in the past bail was posted at $1000. Paul posted it for her.

There was now a problem with her and Paul going to San Francisco for their honeymoom.

Mr. Kessler pleaded not guilty to the charges of sexual assault against him.

The judge, the same judge that had handled Hermionies case a day or two earlier let him out on $1,000,000 bail he put his firm up as collateral for it.

He was released.

• Like 1

Hermione was in a funk, she was depressed, she had ruined her and Paul's honeymoon plans to go to San Francisco.

She felt bad about that.

Her mom said "I'm sorry if I had known I would of dealt with it differently.

Can I tell you a story?"

"Of course mom!"

"Just after your father and I were married I had my nursing certificate.

I went to work for a doctor, I was so very glad just to have a job.

The doctor that I worked for was very dashing.

In those days my hair was almost copper colored he called me Red.

He made me feel special, I kind of liked him but on the other hand I was still married to your father, so nothing would of ever happened between us.

Oh I flirted just like he did it was harmless or so I thought.

One day I'm in the staff bathroom changing my diaper.

Like an idiot I had forgotten to lock the door.

There I was in just my uniform and diaper my uniform dress was up and in walked the doctor.

Seeing me in that position. "Red he said I didnt know you wore diapers!"

For some reason seeing me in diapers really excited him.

He began to touch my diaper that I had on.

I asked him to stop.

In those days it was the time that bosses did what they wanted.

Sexual Harrasment was just becoming a word it was in it's infancy in our vocabulary.

It got so that he wanted to change me when I was wet.

He would clean my area for me and then put me in a new diaper.

I felt like scum I loved your dad and it felt like I was being unfaithful to him but I was afraid to lose my job if I didn't let him have his way and change my wet diapers.

One day your dad caught him changing me he had noticed that I wasn't in the mood for having sex anymore he saw what it was doing to me.

He caught my boss changing my diaper and saw the look on my face.

Your dad broke his nose for him and told him if I find out you ever touch my wife again I will take a hammer and break your hands next time, try to be a doctor without your hands!

I got another job after that this doctor was a female so I never had to worry about that repeating itself.

"Way to go dad," Hermione said!

"So you see your not the first and probably won't be the last!

Some men are just scum! I'm so sorry it happened to you Hermione, I wish I had the guts to handle it the way you did!"

• Like 1

This is another part I didn’t remember. Have I been drinking and blacking out? No! That’s not it. I must have just skipped over a few chapters. You would think I could have remembered Arthur threatening to break a Doctor’s hands. 

• Haha 1

Paul went and talked to the judge about Hermione.

Hermione didn't know what they talked about but Paul looked happier afterwards.

Hermione forgot about her pending trial Susan and Mommy were due in this evening they were flying into Phoenix and her and Susan would be sleeping together tonight.

Susan was like a sister to her, she was marrying Susan's brother Paul.

She would even be glad to see Wanda, who would be here tomorrow morning early.

She was working on a court case and was in court until late afternoon early evening

Susan would be staying with Hermione, Mommy and Wanda at Paul's.

The wedding wasn't until Saturday.

Friday was the practice run and they were setting up for Saturday's wedding, it was going to be in the Country Club.

Most of her brothers and sisters were married in by the same bishop that she will be married by. 

They were going out for dinner tonight everybody except Wanda.

Her and her family and Susan Paul and his mom. They were going to Golden Corral.

Nothing fancy.

They had a room reserved there.

It was still about 4 hours until They arrive and Hermione couldn't wait, it was like torture watching the clock slowly tick down second by second, she swears she saw it move back a second!

Susan and Mommy were probably just arriving at the San Francisco Airport right about now. 

Betsy saw her daughter watching the clock she remembers a girl that was 6 or 7 years old watching the clock the night of December 24th just waiting for Christmas to arrive.

The girl was much older now but the scene was the same one.

Betsy had to hold her emotions in check, that girl that was waiting for Christmas was now the woman that was waiting and still was watching the clock.

That woman would be out of the house by Saturday night she would Mrs. Hermione Abbot!

Her and her husband's last child, their baby a married woman.

They would be alone it seems just a couple of years ago that the oldest Chris was being drafted by the Oakland Raiders and he left.

His rookie season he was injured in a freak accident, at first it appeared on purpose but it wasn't and the guy that hurt him married child number 2 Darla.

Then child number 3 Ephraim married Chris's Physical Therapist.

Children  numbers 4 and 5 Francis and Gary married a brother and sister.

Now child number 6 Hermione would be married in about 48 hours.

Her and Arthur would be empty nesters.

It just seemed so unusual 6 kids to no kids in about two years almost three years.

It made Betsy want to cry, it was a loss and a gain.

She got a Daughter in Law in India, who married Chris, she got a Son in Law in Jeff who married Darla, a Daughter in Law in Kathy that married Ephriam, a Son in Law in Larry who married Francis, and a Daughter in Law in Larry's sister Maria that married Gary.

She would gain a Son in Law in Paul when he marries Hermione on Saturday.

She also has two grandchildren in Nancy and Olivia, Nancy born to Chris and India, Olivia born to Darla and Jeff.

Paul was the next name there was Arthur, Betsy, Chris, Darla, Ephriam, Francis, Gary, Hermione, India, Jeff, Kathy, Larry, Maria, Nancy, Olivia, and on Saturday a Paul.

Next child will be a baby it will have to be a Q baby they don't have anymore children to Marry off.

Who will have it Ephriam and Kathy, Francis and Larry, Gary and Maria, maybe even Hermione and Paul who knows who it will be?

• Sad 1

Finally it was the day of the wedding.

Betsy went in to wake Hermione and Susan.

She got them up and both were were bathed and dressed.

They had a good breakfast.

They arrived at the County Club and Betsy was helping Hermione get into her dress when there was a knock at the door.

It was Rebbecca she asked to come in and Betsy let her in.

Rebbecca said, "In my family we have a tradition. Much like your family Betsy, we have been blessed with less than strong bladders.

I would be honored If Hermione would be married in her formal diapers."

In the box that Rebbecca carried in she brought out Hermione's purple diaper with the white "H" embroidered on them her purple pins and plastic purple panties.

"I just helped Paul get into his blue ones and Susan is in her yellow ones, Wanda has green ones.

I wear red."

"These are beautiful," said Betsy! 

"Where did you get them?"

"I ordered them on line, they are white but I dye them and put the monogram on them myself.

The pins come in different colors, same with the plastic panties.

The only work I have to do is the dying and monograming of the cloth diapers. I would be honored If Hermione would be married in them."

"I would be thankful to wear those Mommy!

I'm glad your going to be my mother in law, I love you, said Hermione!"

"I'm thankful my son has met a beautiful kind girl like you! Betsy would you assist me in putting my soon to be daughter in laws formal diapers on?"

"I would be happy to assist you!"

Hermione was walked down the aisle by her father and given to Paul. After the I does were exchanged they went into the Ballroom which was also where they had their reception.

Hermione saw a man walk up and she recognized him it was her friend from high school, middle school, and elementry school, they called him Stormin Norman.

He used to be husky and had bad acne.

"Norman, you've changed a lot," Hermione said!

"So have you, you're no longer The Mess!"

"What are you doing these days," Hermione asked?

"Well I got into day trading of stocks and bonds, I have to admit I've made over a million dollars.

I'm actually pretty good at it, if I may say so myself!"

"What happened to your acne and pardon my saying but you look buff, what happened?"

"Well, I discovered what soap was for and with the money that I've earned I hired a personal trainer and like you said I've buffed out!

Pardon my saying so, but if you looked like this high school I would of paid a whole lot more attention to you Hermione, your beautiful!"

"Yeah I decided that it was time to move on from The Mess, all my brothers and sisters were getting married and having kids.

I wanted one and knew that The Mess wouldnt get me a husband or a child so I changed, things have gone pretty well since then!"

Hermione introduced Norman to Susan, she saw the look between them, they were both into each other it was love at first sight for them both!

• Like 1

Hermione was worried, Susan and Norman were off talking and she knew Norman could be kind of a jerk sometimes.

She loved Susan like a sister, she would hate to see her hurt by one of her old friends.

She wanted to find Norman and get him off on his own and fire the shot across his bow.

Find out his intention, is he going to hurt her, love her and leave her?

Are they serious?

They seemed to like each other. 

Her train of thought was broken as her former bully showed up, the one that she sent the invitation to to rub the fact that she was getting a rich lawyer that wasn't Norman.

Sarah Tidwell arrived, in high school she was very pretty, you could still see the beauty, but she looked like life had took her in and chewed her up and spit her out, for being 22 or 23 years old she looked 32 years old.

Life hadn't been kind! 

"Hermione you have changed!

Can I talk to you in private?"

They walked to another part where there are no people.

"This is hard said Sarah!

After high school I kind of got hooked on drugs, I'm in a 12 step program and I'm at the point that I have to apologise to those I have hurt in the past.

You're one I hurt.

Growing up my childhood sucked, my mom was verbally abusive and physically abusive towards me.

Like you I have problems with bedwetting, I teased you guys to divert the focus away from me, by my friends.

If I had any guts at all I would have been one of you guys, I am qualified.

What I called you was what I was hearing from my own mom, that she called me!

I want you to know I'm so sorry that I treated you guys that way!"

Hermione felt bad she had invited this woman to her reception to rub it in, if she did she would be no better than Sararah's mother. 

"Thank you Sarah, I knew that took a lot of guts to tell me that!

I have a confession myself, I only invited you here to rub it in that I was better than to just marry Norman, my husband is a Lawyer.

I guess I wanted to show you up!

Can you forgive me?"

"Can you forgive me for the way I treated you all those years, can we be friends?" Sarah asked?

"Already have!" Said Hermione!

Sarah said "I guess I should apologize to Norman as well is he here?"

Hermione looked around she saw him at a table talking to Susan.

"He's right there" as she pointed him out.

"Uh uh, that can't be Norman that guy is pretty buff, he doesn't have a face full of pimples!" Sarah said.

"Your going to hate yourself even more, Norman is into day trading and he is a millionare now," Hermione said!

"No kidding?" Asked Sarah? 

She went and Hermione watched as she approached Norman, she saw Norman cower from her presence, Then he started to look relaxed.

They shook hands and Sarah left.

Norman walked towards Hermione.

"Sarah!

Never in a million years did I see that comming!" Norman said.

"Yeah I know said Hermione, me neither, guess it's better not to judge anybody until you've walked a mile in their shoes!

Speaking of judging, what are your intentions with Susan.

Just so you know I'm as close to her as any of my sisters!

What are your plans with her, I just don't want to see her hurt!

If you do let me tell you she has a brother and a sister that are lawyers, her family are billionaires not just millionaires.

I don't want to see her hurt, you feel me?"

"Yeah I feel ya!

It's just when we met it was like magic, our eyes met and I knew right then that I loved her it was like I've always known her, but we just met!

You know what I mean?"

Hermione was taken aback, "I do know what you me the first time I met her it was like I had known her forever, we think we were sisters in a former life or something!"

"All I know is we love each other," said Norman.

• Like 1

There was a guy that was talking to Paul.

He had a briefcase and pulled some documents out and had Paul sign and Rebbecca/ Mommy sign as well.

Paul looked around and saw Hermione and he gave her the come here sign and she went.

The guy introduced himself as Mr. Carrigan, the lawyer from his trust.

She had to sign some forms as well.

"This states that if something happens to Paul, you are to receive his share of the inheritance, unless it is discovered that you had something to do with his death, if you kill him or hire somebody else to do it, and it is proven you get nothing, the remainder goes to his siblings. Wanda and Susan.

Wanda and Susan signed where they were to sign. 

They finished up and Mr. and Mrs. Paul Abbot left and went to where they were staying that night.

Paul had a surprise for Hermione, he had arranged with the courts to release Hermione into his custody and they were going to San Francisco for their honeymoon, if she didn't come back Paul would be arrested.

Hermione was to contact the courts as soon as she returned to Phoenix..

At the wedding Ephriam and Kathy announced that they were expecting, they got the Q name they were hoping for a boy as the Q girls names were Quinnella, Queenie were names they didn't care for Quinn or Quinton were good names for a boy.

Francis and Larry, or Gary and Maria would probably get the R, and S, names. 

Next morning They all flew out Hermione, Paul Susan and Mommy.

They were on one flight and Wanda was bound for Sacramento on another flight. 

Before leaving Paul called his bank and was informed his balance was $287, 345, 234. 27 cents he had only about $2300 in there just the day before.

He was going to use it to start his own firm, he had lots of Lawyers from his last firm needing jobs from Kessler and Kessler. 

• Like 1

They arrived in San Francisco they went to Mommy's house.

Hermione and Paul used his crib.

Hermione hated to admit that she actually missed sleeping with Susan. 

It was agreed by Mommy that while here Hermione would be in charge of diapering Paul and he would diaper Hermione.

Mommy knew what happens on honeymoons and if the mood strikes she didn't want to be bothered at 3am because her son and daughter in law are in a sexual mood, one rule was when they were asleep they were to be diapered.

Being bedwetters, she didn't want to have to change sheets all the time

Susan and Paul had a meeting with Mommy.

Hermione felt a bit left out but she didnt know what the meeting was about, maybe it was a surprise for her.

That night Mommy had Hermione come with her.

They ended up in Mommy's bedroom.

Hermione didn't want to enter she knew one rule was no kids in her room.

"It's all right child I'm inviting you in!"

Hermione still felt like it was a violation but Mommy did ask her.

"Hermione I want you to diaper me for tonight."

Hermione did as she was requested.

"You did a very good job!

The reason I asked you here tonight was because, well you know I'm getting older I won't last forever."

"Are you okay Mommy, your not sick are you?"

"No, no nothing like that it's just, we had a meeting tonight, you no doubt saw Paul, Susan and myself talking.

Anyway I always thought when I die that Wanda being my oldest would take over in my place once I was gone.

Paul and Susan both put up an objection about that tonight.

They said if she becomes mommy they would never return to this house again!

They both suggested that you being kind as you are become Mommy. 

"But Mommy you are Mommy," said Hermione!

"For now, yes but once I'm dead and gone." She shrugged her shoulders.

"For the remainder of your time here you are Mommy, even to me!" 

"But Mommy!" Hermione went to say.

"My name is Rebbecca now not Mommy."

"Okay Rebbecca, I'm sorry I might slip up and occasionally refer to you as Mommy!"

"That's okay I've been called Mommy for so long that I might not even respond to Rebbecca at first!" Rebbecca smiled!

"I will teach you the things that I do, while here you will be in charge of Susan's Poly Dipsia, you will also be in charge of Paulie, just to let you know he can be somewhat of a brat at times.

I will also teach you how to take him over your knee and spank his little bottom!" Hermione smiled. Rebecca didn't!

She went with Hermione.

She taught her how to properly get Susan ready for bed at night.

"As you know Susan here is a very heavy bedwetter," she put a pair of her thick trainers on and a booster pad inside of that then double cloth diapers and doubler and double plastic panties.

"With all this there is still no guarantee she won't spring a leak on you!"

Susan wrapped her arms around Hermione "Good night Mommy!"

Hermione hugged her back and  kissed Susan's forehead and said "Sleep tight little one!"

She showed her how to lock Susan in her crib.

"I've always worried if there is a fire Susan won't be able to get out on her own.

If there is a fire Susan is your priority!" 

"Okay Rebbecca!" 

Next they visited Paul or Paulie as Rebbecca calls him.

She went to take care of Paul.

"I can take care if myself Hermione!"

"See what did I tell you a brat!

Paulie do I have to teach your wife how to take you over her knee like the little boy you are being?"

"No Mommy!"

"For now I am Rebbecca this here is your Mommy, I expect you to give her the respect you give me!"  

"Yes Rebbecca!

Okay Mommy I'm sorry!"

"That's more like it Paulie!

Now Paulie is like his sister and a heavy bedwetter, unlike his sister he doesn't leak he only puts out about half the volume as his sister.

He still needs to be heavily diapered just not the extreme as Susan, or you my dear!"

She put two cloth diapers and only one set of plastic pants on him. 

"Paulie I need to show you how to diaper your wife properly," she put a heavy trainer with a booster pad, double diapers with double booster pads again and double plastic panties.

"Hopefully this holds her, like your sister I think she wets constantly through the night." 

"Well Mommy can you tuck me in tonight," Rebbecca asked?

Hermione went with Rebbecca to her room again.

She tucked Rebbecca into her bed.

Mommy I will wake you up at 7am to show you my schedule.

Hermione kissed her forehead like she had Susan "Good night Mom.... Rebbecca I will see you in the morning."

"Night Mommy!"

When she got back to her room she found Paul had shed his diaper.

"Who told you, you could take that off?" She teased.

"Umm, nobody," Paul answered?

like her first day in San Francisco and her first time meeting Mommy she had Paul in the similar situation across her lap.

She began spanking Paul.

Paul was surprised that Hermione was actually doing this to him.

He had hated spankings growing up.

For some reason with Hermione spanking him it was exciting him his penis was getting larger.

Hermione noticed.

"Do I need to spank that as well?"

"If you want," Paul said.

She began to spank at his penis and Hermione noticed this had gone from a spanking into foreplay for Paul.

She gently spanked his penis it was getting fatter and larger.

They were having sex after Paul helped her get out of her diapers. After about 20 minutes they were done and they each diapered each other again and fell asleep in each other's arms. 

• Like 1

Next day Rebbecca woke Hermione today is just Oatmeal that's an easy day.

She took Hermione they woke up Susan.

She was half asleep and they got her out of her soaked nighttime diapers.

She was getting bathed, Rebbecca said,

"It must of been a rough night for her, she is pretty out of it still.

Your going to have to wash her privates so she doesn't smell like urine all day."

Hermione thought back to the first day she awoke her and Susan was checking to see if Hermione was a bedwetter and was feeling her up.

She got the rag and began to clean Susan, turnabout is fair play!

She thought then she had to clean her back and breasts area.

She was envious of Susan she had bigger boobs than she herself did.

About the time she was washing her hair Susan started to wake up she realized that she was being bathed.

"Hi mommy!"

She was shocked at first to find Hermione bathing her when Hermione said "Hello little one!"

Then a smile came to her face she remembered Hermione was Mommy for the time being.

She had Wanda clean her after a night of bedwetting and frankly it felt like Wanda was trying to wash her skin off her neither regions.

Hermione was gentle like mommy.

She just let Mommy/ Hermione take care of her. 

Hermione washed all soap residue off her and started drying her off.

Wanda once flipped her with the towel when Mommy let her be the mommy she had done something that Wanda didn't like and snap with the towel on her bottom.

She had a hard time sitting due to the welt she left.

She trusted Hermione she was her sister, so was Wanda but she didn't think Hermione was anywhere near as cruel as Wanda could be.

She got her dressed in a bra and her thick trainers with plastic panties she was also in a set of scrubs for work.

She got Paul up he could take care  of his own wet diapers.

Hermione went and started making breakfast.

Soon it was oatmeal and Susan began to eat Paul came dressed and smelling of soap.

Susan said, "Got a go, bye Mommy!

Hermione kissed her forehead.

She was rewarded with one of Susan's beautiful smiles.

Next was Rebbecca's turn it had been like since forever that she had been pampered like this, the kids daddy liked taking care of her.

Had it been that long since she had been pampered like this?

She was rediapered and her and Paul were put in the playroom.

Hermione washed and cleaned she thought about her morning.

She remembered when she realized that she liked being babied she really did like that.

Now she was playing mommy and she had to admit she likes  playing mommy as much if not a little more than playing baby. 

• Like 1

While at work Susan got a call on her cellphone.

She let out a squeal it was Norman."

"Hello" she said trying to not to sound to enthusiastic. 

"Hello pretty woman, Norman said.

What are you doing?"

"I'm just getting ready to tell a 22 year-old that she needs to just go on some Horemone treatment and she won't be like us anymore, why?"

"Well I'm in San Francisco and I want to see my favorite girl While I'm  here."

"Your favorite girl? 

I had better be your only girl Norman Spencer Taylor!

I would love to see you Norman, Hermione is here with my brother Paul they're still on their honeymoon.

I don't think she will have a problem you visiting for dinner tonight."

"You had better make sure, I'm not to sure Hermione is happy with me dating her sister!

Not like your her real sister, just sister in law."

"You had better watch what you say about my sister, she isn't the only one who sees me as her sister, I see her as mine as well!"

"Understood, said Norman knowing he was beaten.

I just..."

He stopped knowing that he was just digging himself a deeper hole.

"I want to see you, I will tell Hermione that your coming for dinner, whether she likes it or not!"

"Shouldn't you tell your mom?" Asked Norman. 

"Yeah, right mommy!"

It was good thing they were on the phone, Norman couldn't see how red she was blushing.

She almost let it slip that Hermione was her mom at the moment.

Norman doesn't know about her baby side yet and that she has a problem with her fluid intake.

That can be more embarrassing than the fact she still wets her bed and likes to be babied combined.

"I will call and let mommy know that you wll be here for dinner tonight. I look forward to seeing you. 

• Haha 1

Susan called and talked to mommy/ Hermione and told her that Norman was in town and that he would be joining them for dinner.

Hermione was glad that Susan had a boyfriend, she liked Norman really she did she just hoped he didn't hurt her.

She made a few plans for Norman if he didn't behave himself. 

It was just chicken and rice for dinner nothing special.

She did have a few things special cooked up for him. 

Susan arrived home and was as giddy as a school girl she was excited.

So excited that Mommy had her fully diapered as she was leaking.

Even Susan knew that she was excited to the point of wetting herself. 

Susan's phone rang and she heard Susan giving him directions, he was in a cab and they were within about half a mile.

Within minutes Norman was at Susan's house.

She was nice and cordial she even sat Susan and Norman together.

They ate dinner Norman said he was here to check out something about a company if he wanted to invest in it, not just buy stock, he would be a part owner. 

Hermione went to get desert, unknown to Susan even there was a camera that watched to see if Susan got up and started drinking anything in the kitchen.

She watched it.

Susan snuck a kiss and Norman fondled her breast.

Then rubbed her crotch.

He was surprised to find her diapered.

She brought desert and brought Lemonade for after.

They sat in the living room and were talking.

5 minutes later Norman was out, apparently he couldn't hold his lemonade.

Especially ones that were drugged.

She had knocked him out and dosed him with the diuretic. She also gave him a laxative.

Susan wanted to sleep with him when he was drugged.

Hermione said no.

She went to get some pretty heavy diapers for Norman it was going to be a long night for him.

She left and came back to find Susan playing with him as  he was naked.

"SUSAN!" Hermione said, Susan jumped at getting caught.

"Sorry Mommy," she said with a gleem in her eye.

Hermione knew she was only sorry she had been caught!

She had him in the diapers and took Susan to her room to change her. I was going to tell you about boys.

But it looks like I need to warn Norman about you! 

She and Susan smiled at each other. 

"Mommy I've never had a boyfriend before.

I know about sex but I don't have any practice with it."

"Your talking to the wrong person about that until I married your brother just a few short days ago I was the same way.

My mom and dad would have killed me if I had done anything like you were caught doing and my dad and my brothers would have beaten a boy senseless if he had done what Norman did to you in the kitchen."

"How did you know about that?"

Said Susan very surprised!

"I have my ways!" Said Hermione. 

She got Susan in her bed with a bottle and soon she was asleep like Norman.

She got Rebbecca ready for bed and her and her husband practiced what just a few short days ago was something her and Susan hadn't done up to that point.

• Haha 1

When Hermione let Susan out of her crib.

She thought Susan was right behind her on the way to the bathtub.

She got to the bathroom and was talking the whole time.

She got there and found herself alone.

She felt like a fool she had been talking to nobody.

She found Susan in Wanda's room where Norman was.

She was checking to see how wet he was.

She also found something else not only was he soaked but he smelled he had messed himself as well.

"Ugh! Said Susan.

Is this normal for him?"

"It is when he's been drugged with sleeping pills, diuretics, and laxatives said Hermione!"

"You didn't mommy, did you?" Asked Susan?

"Yeah I did, why?" Asked Hermione.

"Why would you do that?" Asked Susan?

"For what he did to you last night! 

Feeling you up like he did.

If he does it again I will make him poop himself in the daytime!"

"But Mommy if I hadn't of wanted it I could of stopped it myself!"

"Susan why didn't you?"

"Mommy because I guess I wanted it, so it isn't all his fault, I'm partially to blame.

The truth is I want more, I am a woman who isn't getting younger you know!"

"Susan, your a very beautiful woman who can have just about anybody, why would you settle on Norman?"

"I don't know it was just that when we met we, just felt it an attraction to each other like it was meant to be, I've never felt like that about a man before!

And I've never had a man feel about me like that before as well.

Most guys I have dated want much more than what Norman took from me.

I've had them inside my trainers before, it surprises the hell out of them when they find my trainers a little wet. 

It saves me from them going further!"

"Well I don't like it that an old friend of mine, treats an almost sister of mine like that."

She got Susan bathed and out the door for her job.

She went and began to wake up Norman.

He awoke he felt very heavy headed.

He thought the last thing he had to drink was lemonade, it must of been hard lemonade and he must of had more than one it felt like a dozen.

He began to feel his diaper, wet again, nothing new there like his friend Hermione, he still wet his bed every night.

He also smelled poop, he didn't normally do that, well after hard Lemonade who knows what else happens.

He realized he hadn't dressed himself for bed, who had, Susan?

That thought pleased him.

Susan was the kind of girl he had dreamed about meeting, very beautiful and not aware of the fact that she is so beautiful.

He had dated beautiful girls, the problem was they were so aware of their beauty that they would only date him because he was kind of rich.

They reminded him the whole time he wasn't on their level of beauty, the only equalizer was his money.

With Susan she loved him for his beauty.

He wasn't even on her level with the money he had.

She wasn't interested in him for his money she loved him for him.

She wasn't thinking she was much more better than him because she was so beautiful. 

Hermione was there shaking him again.

"Let me sleep a little more mom it isn't time to wake up yet!" 

"Norman it is time to wake up."

Norman realized it wasn't my mom that was here.

It was Hermione.

"What do you want he asked, I'm kind of naked under here."

"No your not! Your heavily diapered under there and from the smell of things wet and messy as well."

Norman blushed.

"Yeah, maybe I am, but  you shouldn't see me like this Hermione!"

"Who do you think put you in your diapers last night?"

Norman  blushed again.

"Now I'm wet and I think that I had too much to drink last night, I'm a bit hung over this morning and I think I messed myself last night.

I don't usually do that for reals," said Norman.

"Well be as that may be it's time for your bath"

"I'm quite capable of bathing myself," said Norman!"

"You might be capable, but your not allowed I'm in charge of bathing all babies here!"

"But I'm not a baby said Norman!"

"Really, said Hermione.

Do normal adults wet and mess their diapers at night?"

Norman went to say something but shut his mouth without saying anything. 

"So are you ready for your bath?" Hermione smiled at him.

She took him to the bathroom.

She removed his diaper and the plastic pants  covering it.

She carefully took Susan's thick trainers off him and put the turd into the toilet.

She had Norman in the tub and began to bathe him.

He was fine until she got to his groin area, he would grab her hand.

"Come now I've seen things like you got, if you don't want to smell like you wet your bed or pooped your bed. I need to clean you up.

He surrendered.

"How come your giving me a bath, I expected that Susan's mom would of done this to me."

"Normally she would have I'm filling in for her on a trial basis." Said Hermione.

"Is she ill or something?"

"Something like that!"

She dried him off and took him wrapped in a towel back to his room. She put thick trainers back on him and put a thin daytime diaper on him, with some plastic pants.

"What are these for?" Asked Norman.

They are daytime undies," said Hermione.

"But I'm meeting with our other investers today!

I don't want to be diapered!"

"If you want you can stay here with Susan or stay at your hotel.

If you stay here this is what you will be wearing.

If you want to stay at your hotel.

You can bring these back and you can leave, but Susan will be here.

You won't see her the rest of your visit.

The choice is yours!"

• Confused 1

I really enjoyed reading this part of the story again. I think it was one of the better parts where Herimone becomes the mommy. Keep them coming I know there are still better parts to come. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Norman decided to stay with Susan.

He went to his meeting and was diapered.

There were drinks passed around.

He almost leaked but he arrived back in time for Hermione to change him.

He had also stopped by and checked out of his hotel room.

He had his suitcase with him.

The next day Rebbecca, Paul, Susan, Hermione and Norman were diapered and put in the playroom.

At first Rebbecca hated Norman, he was after all looking to marry her youngest daughter.

Therefore he was the enemy.

Rebbecca was more protective of Susan than she was of her other two Wanda and Paul.

Susan was much more delicate medical wise than her other two.

How many other 28 year olds require them to still be diapered and bathed by their mommies?

With her problems of producing no Horemone to stop Susan from wetting her bed.

It took a few years but she had stopped Susan from waking up in wet sheets every morning.

Then having to bathe her so she won't drink her tub water or even from the toilet if needs be.

That's why she needed more hands on than her others.

Here was Norman getting ready to possibly take her baby girl away.

Then on the other hand Susan was her most beautiful daughter, she deserved to find happiness.

Rebbecca saw a blossoming since Hermione had came into Susan's life.

A confidence that wasn't there before.

A strife to be more independent.

She loved Hermione, Susan saw her as a long lost sister.

Rebbecca saw Hermione as a long lost daughter as well.

Even Wanda liked Hermione, that was saying a lot!

Wanda usually held everybody in disdain.

They were all babies that day Susan was overly quiet, she had a task to do.

She had to propose to Norman, he had to turn down that proposal.

She was scared he might say Yes!

Hermione had changed her twice as much as she had the others including herself.

Hermione knew that Susan was scared to the point of wetting herself.

Hermione said they had ran out of diapers, she took Susan and Paul to get more.

Susan began to cry when she got away from Norman.

"Paul were you as scared as I am when you had to propose to Hermione like this?

What if he accepts?"

"Susan don't you think I wasn't in your shoes just a few short months ago?

I was scared what if she said Yes?

Remember it took a couple if days for her to say no.

I knew she hated the idea I could see it on her face, but she didn't want to hurt our family by saying No!

You don't think I didn't sleep well for a couple of nights?"

"Susan your my sister, I will hold your hand while you ask him if you need you can squeeze my hand until you crush it if needs be," said Hermione. 

"I got your other hand Susan!" Said Paul!

They got more diapers and returned to the playroom. 

Susan felt like a condemned man walking towards their final moments.

Every step that they took towards the playroom she felt her diapers warm and get heavier. 

They were there it was execution time, for Susan.

She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath as they all three entered the playeoom.

The three sat opposite Norman, Hermione had her right hand, Paul had her left.

Rebbecca knew that Norman was a true bedwetter, he accepted the family as babies, it wasn't weird or foreign to him.

Part three the marrage proposal was coming up.

Susan looked like the deer caught in the proverbial headlights.

In her heart Rebbecca was praying for Susan, she wasn't the only one a person on each side of her was also praying for Susan.

"Norman I really like you, I want to marry you!

Susan had to swallow, she wished she had something stronger than water right now something with lots of alcohol to get her through This!

What would you think about slipping off to Reno it's only a couple of hours away, we could get married there rather quickly!"

Susan blurted that out, she knew she would need a new diaper in a few minutes, the one she was wearing was positively soaked. 

"A Reno wedding, hmm"?

I don't think so Susan.

When I get married I just don't want Elvis or somebody impersonal like that marrying us!

If you have a clergyman that you like that can do it right that's fine by me.

My family hardly ever goes go church I don't know anybody that is religious, other than Hermione here.

Ask her if she knows anybody that can marry us when we do get married!" Norman said.

Susan's heart leaped in her chest.

She flooded her already soaked diaper but This time it was because she was so relieved part three was over.

Rebbecca asked Norman "What's your favorite color?"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Next day was a normal morning, Susan woke up and had a fever.

She called and had to cancel her appointments for the day.

Norman was very worried about her.

He snuck into Susan's room and saw her in her crib that went all the way to the ceiling. 

"Why does your crib look more like a cage?" He asked.

Susan began to cry, most guys she had met, the ones that understood her bedwetting, didn't understand her polydipsia.

"I have polydipsia," said Susan.

"Polydipsia, what's that?" Asked Norman.

"Sometimes I feel I can't get enough to drink, and I will drink from anything to get a drink, even a toilet.

It's a mental condition I have.

If I get to much fluids, my kidneys back up and I can drown even if I'm not drinking anything at the moment.

Plus it makes me wet more."

"I've never seen you drink too much!" Said Norman.

"Thats because mommy and Rebbecca watch me like a hawk.

They don't want me to harm myself."

"Is that why they keep you caged up like an animal?"

"Norman, it's for my own good, I don't feel like an animal, if I did I might fight them but it is because they care about me.

They are keeping me safe."

"What happens when we get married?

Will I need to take care of you, like this? I will you know, because I love you!"

"Norman, I love you as well. I'm so glad you arent weirded out by all this.

I do want yo marry you, but I don't want to be a burden to you."

"Burden?

Burden?

You'll be my wife you could never be a burden to me, Susan!"

Susan put her hand through the bars and Norman took it. They held hands like that. 

Hermione came in and found them holding hands.

"What's going on?"

"I just found out about Susan and her Poly, what's that word again?"

"Polydipsia" Hermione and Susan said at the same time.

"Yeah that!

I told her that I loved her if she comes with that Polywhatever. It's a part of her and I love it as well. 

Hermione opened Susan's crib.

Gave her a bottle.

She gave Norman one as well.

"You getting in?" She asked Norman. 

"You don't have to ask me twice!"

He said and crawled in with her.

Soon they were both out like a light the bottles were drugged. 

Rebbecca came in and they took measurements of Norman while he was asleep.

"Ah oh, our little boys diaper just got warm, he just wet his bed!" Said Rebbecca.

She began sewing his Navy Blue formal diapers.

• Like 1

Story is coming back nicely. Still a very long way to go yet before we get to the point where it was lost. Have you put any thought into where it’s going from that point? Just curious. 

• Like 1

Norman awoke he felt drunk again.

2 and 2 =4.

He was drugged!

Why would they drug me?

He heard Susan say he's waking up!

He looked in her direction.

"Surprise!" Everybody yelled. 

"Why it's not my birthday!" Norman said .

He looked and everybody was a different color, Susan's mother was in red, Paul in pale blue, Susan in yellow, Hermione in purple.

He looked down he was in navy blue.

"What the heck is this?"

Hermione said "Norman don't be upset but you have been through a series of tests.

Susan is going to be worth millions when she marries.

The kids Wanda, Paul, and Susan devised this test, I went through it myself.

Since the kids as you know are bedwetters, they decided that for them to be really happy, they needed to find spouses just like them bedwetters.

You passed test #1.

They like playing babies, though you kind of balked at it at first you joined in with Susan.

You passed Test #2.

Test #3 was a bit different.

If you loved Susan and really wasn't after her money.

You were proposed to a quickie wedding in Reno.

Since you wasn't after her money, you shot that down quicker than I did.

Not because I was after their money, it was because I didn't want to hurt their feelings, I did hate the idea from the first.

That was test #3 that you passed.

Your dressed in your formal diapers.

When you marry Susan these are what your to be married in.

She will be married in her yellow ones. If you notice there is a N. for Norman on them.

They are monogrammed by Rebbecca here she takes great pride in these.

Since you will be a member of this family soon take pride in your formal diapers.

We wear them only for special occasions.

This is only the third time I've worn these.

When I passed my test just like you have. When I married Paul.

And for this occasion."

"So the next time I will wear these is when I marry Susan," Norman asked?

"Yes, unless Wanda finds a guy that will go through the same test as you have and passes, before you two get married."

Norman said "Susan I love your color it reminds me of sunshine, just like your personality!"

Susan smiled she loved yellow for that same reason.

• Like 1

Wow, I feel left out. Well then my favorite color is navy blue and that’s taken. I guess I could go with a Bronco orange. That would be good. 

• Haha 1

Norman had to leave the next day.

Poor Susan looked totally depressed, she even began to cry.

Hermione gave her hugs and let her cry into her shoulder.

"I just miss him so much, I know it's only been 4 hours but I just wish he was back here!

Then in two days you leave to go back to Phoenix as well!

I hate Phoenix it always takes my family away from me!"

"You know I wish I could stay here with you but, l have to go back and face the music for what I did to my former boss.

I much would rather stay here than do that.

I could go to prison over it.

Don't you think I would rather stay here with you and Mom.... Rebbecca?"

"I don't want to see you go to prison, if I could take your place I would, said Susan.

Why do some people have to be such..... assholes?"

"Watch your language little one or mommy will have to wash your mouth out with soap!"

Hermione said but the smile on her face gave away the fact that she was glad to see Susan let her hair down so to speak.

"Sorry Mommy, but that's just the way I feel, your my sister remember, I just don't want to see anything bad happen to you!

Going to prison would be bad, especially with people like us that still wet our beds!"

"You don't have to tell me, said Hermione, I think I'm more scared about wetting my bed there, than I am about going to prison!"

Hermione said "Look at the time.

It's time to get my little girl into her nighttime diapers and into bed!"

"Do I have to Mommy I want to stay up with you!"

"Sorry little one but you will be cranky in the morning if I don't.

You know and I know, when your cranky you say bad words and Mommy or Rebbecca will have to wash your mouth out with soap! 

I don't want to have to do that Susan!"

"I know Mommy but, I love you, I don't want to see you go!"

"Susan I miss you every morning when you go off to your job. I love you as well!"

• Like 1

Susan is a Doctor who is in demand. She can move wherever she wants and she will always have plenty of work. She should join the rest in Phoenix.?

• Like 1