LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving in with Daddy (Private w/ ChicagoDaddy)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess kept averting her gaze, trying to avoid eye contact. She sighed and shrugged. 

“Everything is different. Ever since you and mom started fighting everything has been so different. Both of you started having so many rules I can’t keep up with them. Neither of you treat me like you did before the divorce.” She said, trying to prevent the tears in her eyes from flowing. 

“I can’t do anything right. Everything is so different. I don’t want things different. Why can’t you two be like you were before?” She snapped. “I hate change! I can’t do anything right. I’m not good enough anymore.”

"Hey hey..." David pulled her in closer and gave her a hug then brought her back. "Look at me Jess...I love you. You are always going to be the most important person in my life." He paused. "I know things are a little different, I can't change that...I have rules because whether you know it or not they are good for you. You need structure ..." he hugged her again. "It's going to be okay..."

David was always pretty in tune with good parenting practices because of his educational background in phycology.

“Everything is happening so fast.” Jess whimpered, tears flowing down her face. “Why can’t you be the way you before you and mom started fighting?” She pleaded. She didn’t really mind having rules, but it was just that she went from one crazy strict house, to another house with lots of different rules. She didn’t know what to do. 

She sighed and pulled away. “Just finish shopping. I wanna go home.” She mumbled, looking down and away. She wanted things to be how they were before her parents started hating each other. She wiped her tears with her arm and sighed. It didn’t seem like David understood what Jess had been through before he got custody of her. It had only been a week or so since he did. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Sweetie...I'm sorry" David stood up as she pulled away. "We'll finish up here...but I want to understand what's upsetting you...I really do." He felt bad he hated to see her upset. He suspected she could have just been a bit tired, but perhaps that wasn't it.

Before long they were in the checkout line, which was quite long. "Hey you..." He poked Jess's shoulder. When she looked he made a silly face at her, something he used to do a lot when putting her to bed. "Uh oh don't smile..." He said as he made another face.

Jess sighed and kept her head down. She was just frustrated with everything in her life. She stayed quiet and didn’t seem to be interested in looking at anything in the store or helping David. 

Jess looked over reluctantly when David poked her. She didn’t smile. She sighed and turned back around, rolling her eyes a bit. 

• 3 weeks later...

(Sorry life got busy. Had to take a break.)

Jess stayed quiet and kept her gaze averted. Everything felt like it was happening so fast. She helped load the groceries into the car and climbed into the back, keeping her arms crossed the entire ride, staring out the window silently. She sighed and watched the passing scenery. Everything was a lot to take in at the moment for her. 

David didn't talk much to Jess on the ride home. 

When they got home he brought the groceries in pretty quickly and then turned his focus to Jess. "Hey sweetheart...why don't you go lay down for a little bit...we had a big day yesterday and have done a lot this morning. I'll go get your sheets they should be dry now..." David paused a minute to see if she'd listen or not.