LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving in with Daddy (Private w/ ChicagoDaddy)

Jessica, or Jess for Short was 11 years old. For most of her life she’d grown up with two parents and a loving home life. Things were good. About a year or so ago though, her parents really started having major issues which eventually led to divorce. Due to her mother being deemed unfit to support and care for Jessica on her own, Jessica moved in with her father. 

They were moving from their small town New York home to a bigger beach community down in Florida. It was a three hour flight and they were only about 30 minutes into it. 

Jessica was a small framed girl, but still average for her age. Her parents always tended to baby her so she could sometimes come off as a little immature. She was once pretty bubbly and excitable, but had gotten shyer and more reserved after the stress of the divorce. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. 

Jessica was in the window seat next to her father, leaning on his shoulder, feeling worried and a little insecure. She wasn’t too sure what the new house would be like or what the new area was going to be like. Luckily though, her father had already made several trips down to the house to get the majority of things set up. He even had his car ready for when they would arrive. Really all that was left to do was get some new bedding and maybe a few decorations for Jessica’s room. Her father thought it would be nice to get her a double bed to make her a little happier, since she’d always had a small twin bed. 

“Daddy how much longer is the plane ride gonna be? I don’t like flying.” She said softly. She’d never been on a plane before and wasn’t too sure about the whole experience. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David was a man in his late 30's. He worked a pretty good amount but he worked to live not the other way around. He knew with caring for his daughter full time he'd have to pair back working a bit and downsize their life to a degree. Their home in New York was nice and expensive. In selling it and buying a smaller two bedroom place in Florida he hoped to be able to spend more time with Jess, with the additional financial freedom. He'd taken a temporary reduced workload position with his employer to round it all out. 

David was always sort of the sillier of the two parents, but he also was often the one who would discipline Jess when she needed it growing up. He did work a lot at times, and didn't always get to spend as much time with her as he would have liked.

David's perception of his daughter was that she was a super kind and caring kid. Because she was their only child they were probably a little guilty of babying her or just not wanting her to grow up too quickly. But David did think her maturity level in some cases was a little behind her peers. It was a bit of the chicken or the egg case.

David had started to notice a bit of a change in his daughter recently. He wasn't sure how she would handle the changes, he knew it was a lot, but he thought the extra time he could spend with her would help.

"I know flying can be a little scary, but you are doing great." David reached over and patted her leg. He had picked out her clothes that morning, some multi color stripped cotton shorts and a white shirt with a pink 'Disney' printed on the front. The shirt was from the last trip they took as a family. "It is going to be a little bit pumpkin...soon they will bring by some drinks and a little snack. Should we play some cards? I packed a deck for us..."

Jess sighed. She really didn’t wanna be on the plane. She shifted in her seat so her back was against the wall of the plane. She pushed her hair back and put it into a messy bun so it was out of her face and off her neck. 

“Okay. I guess that sounds fun.” She said with a small smile. Hopefully the card game would keep her mind off things. “What do you wanna play? 21?” She asked. 21 was what they had always called blackjack, because it didn’t rely on betting like blackjack does. 

David dug around for the deck in his backpack while Jess shifted around. He pulled it out and smiled over listening to her suggestion. "21 sounds great." He always liked to play games with her that challenged her mind and thinking. He set a book down between them and delt her one up and one down and did the same for himself. "Alright whatcha gonna do...8 is showing. Daddy has a King showing."

The plane shuttered just a bit from some light turbulence as the beverage carts passed them down the aisle. It was a 2x3 seat plane arrangement which meant that David and Jess at least had a row to themselves as they were on the side with two seats. 

As they played David spoke with her. "I'm really excited for you to see our new home...I'm sure you will like it. Your room is bigger than mine." He smiled then laughed, as he knew she wouldn't believe that. "Okay well it's not but I do have a few surprises."

“Um.” Jess said thinking. “Hit!” She said with a giggle. She smiled, feeling more distracted from the plane ride now. 

She smiled and continued to play with her father. 

“Nuh uh Daddy.” She said smiling. “You’re just exaggerating.” She said in reference to her room. She smiled at him though. 

Jess put her stuffed cat in her lap, hugging it close. She’d had it since she was a little girl, and it still helped her when she needed it most. 

“What kind of surprises?” She asked, perking up like a dog around food. She wondered if she could get her father to spill the beans about these supposed surprises. 

David gave her a Queen on her next card. "Well I'm going to stay..." He enjoyed playing cards with her. "Whatcha got?"

He smiled when she grabbed her cat. Lord help him if she ever lost that he thought to himself.

"I don't think so, you are fishing for information. You will just have to see when we get there..." He smiled a bit.

A bit of time passed as they played. "Hey looks like the drinks are getting close pumpkin. Do you want a soda, juice...or are you okay?"

“I got 18. So I’m gonna stay Daddy.” Jess said smiling. 

She really wanted to know what these surprises were. “But daddy can’t you just tell me a little itty bitty hint?” She asked smiling. 

“Um can I have some grape juice daddy?” She asked when the cart came by. “Please.”

"Ah nice job, I had 17." David smiled and took all the cards up. "Hmm, an itty bitty hint huh..." David was interrupted by the beverage cart. He got himself a Coke and got Grape Juice for Jess. A small package of nuts came with the drinks.

"Can you grab your drinking cup out of your pack there? I don't want you to spill this on your white shirt." Her drinking cup was essentially a straw type sippy cup. It was a bit young for a typical 11 year old. David never really thought about how he 'babied' his daughter or how doing that effected her. It had just become normal for him in most cases.

David went back to the question of the hint. "So your hint... It's something that daddy is getting you because ...you've asked for it once or twice and ... That's all the hint you are getting." He smiled at her.

Jess nodded and grabbed the cup from her backpack. She was capable of using a normal cup, but at home unless at the table and on the go it was easier and better to just use the straw cup. 

“Daddy!” She whined playfully. “I asked you for lots of things! That doesn’t help!” She laughed and took her cup back when David finished filling it for her. 

“Can I watch Netflix on the iPad Daddy?” She asked between sips of her juice. She’d asked for a smartphone or iPad multiple times, but for the moment she just used her father’s with his permission. 

David took her straw cup and filled it full with the juice, then handed it back to her smiling at her comment. "You know...The last time we rode in a plane you were not quite 2 yet...I still remember holding you and feeding you a bottle. How time flies. You'd probably still be drinking from that thing if we hadn't just taken it away." He joked with a little chuckle.

"Sure you can watch for a little while." David still liked to limit her tv/screen time. He worked to dig it out for her. 

“Nuh uh!” Jess said. “I’m a big girl daddy. I’ve been a big girl for so long now!” She said smiling and shaking her head. David always loves to joke around with her, and she was always a good sport for the most part. 

“Yay! Thank you daddy.” She said smiling. She kept drinking her juice while waiting for David to get the iPad out. When he gave it to her she smiled and plugged the headphones in.

“Thank you.” She said before starting to scrol. 

David smiled over. "You are so dang adorable sometimes, I swear."

He finally dug it out and handed it over to her. "You're welcome."

David decided to use this time to rest his eyes. He took a few sips of the soda and then put his head back and closed his eyes. He those about all of the things left to do to the house, he wondered how Jess would like it...his mind wondered as he rested.

Jess watched a few TV shows and a movie for a while until she really felt like she had to go to the bathroom. She didn’t know what to do. It was her first time being on a plane and she didn’t even know if there was a bathroom on it. She also had no clue how much longer the flight would be. 

She blushed and squirmed, swallowing her pride. She was always kind of shy about her bathroom habits, especially now that she was a little older and this was her father not her mother. She gently shook her father a little. 

“Daddy?” Jess asked with red cheeks. “I have to go potty.” She said quietly once he was paying attention. She was clearly very embarrassed about having to ask. 

David rested for awhile and nearly fell asleep. He took some of his soda and looked over to see Jess enjoying a show.

He started to read a book when Jess grabbed his attention. It was cute to him how she told him she needed to go. "You doooo, do you know where it is?" He looked back and pointed. "In the back there...there are two bathrooms. The doors can be a little tricky, they are like a porta potty door." He unbuckled himself. "I'll be right here, remember we're row 14." He stood up to let her go.

Jess turned even redder when David replied. “Daddy! You’re embarrassing me!” She said with bright red cheeks. 

She was glad that there were bathrooms on the plane and that her father knew where they were. “I didn’t know if there was one on the plane.” She said before getting up. 

Jess scurried to the bathroom and with a little bit of a struggle was able to get in and lock the door in time. She finished up and used one of the sanitary wipes to wash her hands since there was no sink and then returned to her seat. 

After walking up and down the plane, Jess was starting to feel a little airsick. “Daddy I don’t feel so good.”

David didn't mean to embarrass Jess. "Oh, sorry pumpkin." He stood up and waited for her to return. The look on her face worried him as she came back.

"Oh no, are you feeling motion sick?" He ushered her back into her seat and sat with her. Here take some sips of your juice. 

David knew she had a tendency to get motion sick but he hated giving her medicine that she may or may not need. In hindsight he wish he had. "Want to snuggle on daddy Jess?" He patted his chest for a spot she could rest her head.

Jess nodded and buckled herself back into her seat. She slowly dipped some of her juice and took some deep breaths. “My tummy hurts so much.” She whimpered out softly. 

After drinking some juice, she nodded and curled up resting her head on David’s chest, covering herself up with the light quilt they had packed in her carry on and held her stuffed cat close to her chest. She hoped the flight would be over soon, unsure how much longer the flight would be. 

“Daddy are we almost there?” She asked softly, not knowing there was still about half an hour left. 

"Your tummy hurts?" David rubbed it gently as he snuggled her. He hoped it was only hurting from the motion issue and nothing else.

"Well we are getting close. Soon the plane will start to come down for landing. Probably in another 10 minutes or so and then ...maybe about a half hour we will be all done." He took his hand off her tummy. 

"Just try and think of happy thoughts...like me and you riding our bikes...or when we go and fly your kite." He said suggesting a few memories. "Before you know it we will be on the ground." David knew the last part of the plane ride could be the worst. He was praying it was calm today.

Jess nodded and snuggled close to her father with her stuffed cat. She tried to close her eyes til they were landing. Luckily, the landing went pretty smooth and they were soon ready to get off the plane. 

She grabbed her carry on and her cat, staying close to David’s side. “Where do we go now daddy?” She asked, staying close as they stepped off the plane. 

“Are we gonna go to the new house now?”

David comforted Jess through the rest of the plane ride, glad it was without incident and that she didn't get sick.

He took his back and stayed close to his daughter as they exited the plane. "Come over this way." David stepped off to the side.

"Well the house is a little drive, maybe only 30 minutes...do you want to grab some food here, are you hungry? We should find a bathroom too." He added.

Jess nodded. She had snacked a bit on the plane, but she was really hungry. “What do they have here?” She asked curiously. She figured if they didn’t have anything that sounded good she’d ask her dad to get McDonald’s on the way. There was always a McDonald’s on the way somewhere. 

“I don’t need the bathroom daddy. I just went.” She said as they walked to baggage claim. 

"I think they have all kinds of food pumpkin. We'll check it out after we get our bags."

David was so excited to start this new chapter of their lives with his daughter. He really just wanted to be at the house now, but he knew they were close.

He stopped at a bathroom on the way to baggage. "Well maybe Daddy needs to go." He smiled at her. "Are you going to be okay out here by yourself? Or do I need to find a family bathroom..." He looked at her.

Jess nodded. She hoped they’d have something good. All she could really see were small places with snacks and souvenirs. 

She was excited about the new house, but was nervous and scared. Things were still very new to her and she wasn’t sure what her new life would be like. 

Jess nodded about her father needing to use the bathroom. She was a little nervous about waiting outside the bathroom in this huge airport. But she didn’t want to say anything and was too shy to mention she was a little scared of being alone in the new unfamiliar place.

“I’ll be okay.” She said quietly, not wanting to admit she was afraid to be alone. 

David put his hand on her shoulder after she spoke. He knew what she had said but he could tell it wasn't what she meant. "I know you would be...but we'll find a family bathroom. I need you to make sure I don't get lost," he joked with her. He didn't want to make her feel like he was doing it because of her.

He took her hand and they quickly located a family bathroom and went inside. David put his things down. "This is much better... I feel safe with you in here." He smiled at her. 

He then thought about how this was going to work. It wasn't like she was commonly with him in bathrooms, that was her mom's deal. "Okay you look this way." He laughed as he turned her away. David then went to the toilet to pee.

Jess smiled a little when her dad joked with her. She was happy that she wouldn’t have to be alone now. “You’d get lost everywhere without me!” She joked along, half knowing he was doing it to make her feel better. Either way, it was working. 

She turned away and stared at the ceiling, trying to imagine what her new life would be like. She wondered how everything would turn out. 

Once David was finished, Jess walked closely with him as they searched for food. “Ooo daddy can we get Chinese food?” She asked hopefully, seeing one of her favorite chains in the airport.