LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving in with Daddy (Private w/ ChicagoDaddy)

David felt awful. "Jess...I'm so sorry. Come here pumpkin." He wiped her cheek then pulled her in for a hug. "Please don't cry... I didn't know you'd feel like this...if I had, I would have gone in a heartbeat. I love you." He pulled her back a bit. "Next time I'll come with you, I promise."

He just wanted to pick her up and carry her home. "Can daddy carry you for a little?"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess sniffled and cried into David’s shoulder. She was so insecure. “I asked you to come.” She said shakily. “But you told me to go alone. I didn’t want to argue.” She sniffled. 

Jess usually didn’t want to be carried, but she didn’t care right now. She felt insecure and very upset. “Okay.” She mumbled into his shoulder. 

With a soft okay, David scooped up Jess. He hugged her close with both of his arms around her as he started to walk. He loosened his hug and then just rubbed her back as they walked. 

Once they were a little ways away he asked her a question. "Can you tell daddy what about going potty alone upsets you? Do you get scared or worried or anxious?" He wasn't sure if she'd be able to articulate it to him, but he wanted to try and understand.

“It’s not just going to the bathroom.” Jess said quietly. “I don’t like being away from you. I get worried and scared and anxious. Plus you used to always go everywhere with me. I don’t like that changing right now. Mom didn’t love me as much after you two split up. That’s why I’m so happy to be with you. I don’t want to be away from you.”

She sighed and looked down. “That’s it I guess.”

"Oh sweetie...your mother didn't love you any less...she just had problems that made it seem like she didn't..." He paused and smiled a little. "And I love having you with me... thank you for telling me all of that." He rubbed her back some more. "I'll keep you right here!" He laughed and tickled her as he held her.

Jess sighed. She didn’t want to argue with her dad. It really seemed like her mother didn’t love her as much. “I just don’t wanna be away from you.”

”Eee! Daddy!” She squealed when David started tickling her. She laughed and rubbed her eyes. 

“Yeah I can walk now.” Jess said. She got back on her feet and walked along with her dad. She kept her hands in her pockets while they walked home. 

“Yeah I’m excited. It’s gonna be nice to make my room really fit me.” She said with a smile. 

David set her down. "Yah, I'm glad you're excited...I can't wait to see what you pick out."

Before long they were back home. "Do you want to do anything at home before we go? I will probably use the bathroom..." He waited for his daughters response then headed to the bathroom.

He thought about what she had told him and how breakfast went. It worried him a little bit, but he just figured he needed to be there for her.

“Um. I dunno. I don’t think so.” Jess said trying to think. She’d probably end up thinking of something once they left. 

Shs waited for her dad to go to the bathroom before she headed to the car. She climbed in the backseat, still not using her car seat. She knew she was big enough not to need it. 

“You think maybe we could paint my room a little bit? I don’t wnana paint the entire walls, but maybe add some color. Is that okay daddy?” She asked, trying to ask as sweetly and politely as possible. 

David got into the car and didn't even realize where Jess was sitting until he started backing up. Not worth fighting about David.

And then there it was, she asked for paint. "Jess, you are killin me kid. Paint? Are you just trying to give your ol daddy lots of work?" He laughed. "I suppose we can do some painting," he said relenting.

Soon they had parked and walked into the large store. "Want to push the cart Jess? Or maybe I'll put you in the baby seat!" He joked as he picked her up a little, before setting her down.

Jess frowned when David replied to her request. She didn’t realize he was joking. She thought he was upset with her. “I’m sorry Daddy.” She said quietly, staring at her lap. She didn’t want to make her dad angry. “We don’t have to paint. It’s ok.”

Jess shook her head. She didn’t like having to push the cart. She didn’t really know why, but she just didn’t. She laughed a little when he picked her up. As they walked around, she stayed close to the cart. She wanted to be perfect for David. She didn’t want to say something like the paint again. 

As they walked around David noticed Jess being pretty quiet. He knelt down and held her hand. "Hey sweetie, is everything okay?" He wanted to pay better attention to her needs. "We are close to the paint, did you still want to go look at some colors?" David smiled at Jess.

He didn't realize it but he was treating her a bit like a younger kid in how he was talking to her and acting with her. It was happening naturally as he tried to simply be more attentive.

Jess shook her head. “We don’t have to. I don’t wanna make it hard for you. If you don’t wanna paint it’s ok. I don’t wanna be a burden on you daddy. I just wanna be good.”

She didn’t want to point out to her dad that he was treating her younger than she liked. She was trying her best to be good. 

"Jess, listen you are not a burden on me. You are very special to me. Come on, let's go get you some paint pumpkin." He took her hand and walked the few feet over to the paints. 

"Here we are..." He looked over as he let go of her hand. "What were you thinking that you wanted to do?"

Jess smiled a little. She looked around at the paint. “I like the blue color that my walls are already.” She said as she looked around. “Maybe we can just paint some white clouds? I think that would be really pretty Daddy.” She started to gush, imagining what her room would look like. “What do you think daddy?” She smiled, looking hopefully up at him. 

“Hmmm I don’t thjnk so.” Jess said smiling. She was happy her father was agreeing to this. 

Jess twirled around a little as she continued to gush. “You think I could get a green carpet daddy? Then my room would be like its outside! With the sky and the grass! And maybe my bedding can have some pretty animals on it or something like that!”

“I think so. Or maybe just a big rug in case I change my mind later on.” Jess smiled. 

She helped David put the paint into the cart and then went down the bedding. “Oh I like this one!” Jess said grabbing the bed set off the shelf. It came with white sheets that had pink horseshoes, pinkish purple sheets, a pink throw pillow, a white comforter with pink and blue and teal and green horses and flowers, along with matching pillowcases and window valace. 

“Can I get this one please daddy? It looks so pretty!” She squealed, making sure it would fit her double bed. 

“But if it’s a small rug then it won’t cover the floor and it won’t look like grass.” Jess said. It wasn’t to be argumentative, but rather explain her thoughts. 

Jess squealed and tossed the set into the cart. She thought for a moment. “Can I get a comfy chair and maybe a desk?” She asked, not wanting to ask for too much. 

As they walked, she paused a little, seeing a display of night lights. She saw a cute little white unicorn nightlight that displayed different soft colors. It was battery powered so she could put it on her nightstand rather than have it plugged in across the room. She really didn’t want her old Disney princess one. The unicorn one looked cute and not babyish like her current one. Plus she liked that she could have it closer to her bed. 

"Sure it can we can set up a little grassy spot for you, maybe medium size is the best."

David walked with her. "I think you need to pick between a desk or a comfy chair. A desk would probably be best for your studies." He added.

He saw her stop at the night lights. "Jess...you really want a new one? Does the other one seem too childish?" He asked.

“Can I just have a comfy chair then? I can do homework at the table.” Jess asked after some thought. 

She turned around when David saw her looking at the night lights. “It does daddy. But you said I didn’t need to get a new one.” She said quietly. She felt bad wanting something so bad even after her dad said she didn’t need it. 

"Sure kiddo, chair is fine."

"Well I just think before you know it you won't need one...but, it's not that big of a deal to me, if you really want a new one...what do you like?" He rubbed her back.

After she picked one they went to look at chairs. "Alright...let's see what we can find! Oh look at those there." David pointed for her.