LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving in with Daddy (Private w/ ChicagoDaddy)

Jess sighed. She didn’t want to argue with her father. She was embarrassed to admit that she still relied heavily on her nightlight. Having disney princess decorations was embarrassing and childish for most eleven year olds. Jess didn’t want to be an outcast. “Okay daddy.” She mumbled softly. 

“Sure. Where can we go?” She asked, unsure what places were around them. 

She rummage through her bag and got out a lavender T-shirt and some jean shorts. She put her clothes on and grabbed her lavender chuck Taylor converse and some short socks. She headed downstairs and sat on the couch and put her shoes on. With a little effort, Jess tied her shoes up and was ready to go after brushing her teeth and hair. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(home is one level)

"I'm not sure ...I'll go get dressed and grab my phone to see what's around here." He watched her pick her clothes out and left the room so she could change.

David put on shorts and a comfortable vneck t-shirt before grabbing his phone and finding a place to eat. He also freshened up and went to the door putting on sandles. 

"I actually found a place we can walk to. It's got good reviews. It's about a 20 minute walk but it's so nice out, it'll be fun! Good with you kiddo?" He ruffled her hair a bit.

“Oh okay.” Jess said with a shrug. She wasn’t too sure about walking that far. She wished her bike fit her so they could ride there. 

She grimaced when David ruffled her hair, trying to straighten it back out again. She grabbed a small jacket and headed out with her dad. 

“What’s the place like?” She asked curiously, trying to make conversation. Jessica was never very good at small talk. 

They headed out together. "Well it looked pretty modern...they had some pretty fancy looking breakfast food it seemed from the photos." 

They walked and looked at houses in their new development and chatted along the way. They then headed down a little wooded path to the main street where the restaurant was. "Doing okay Jess? We're almost there..."

Jessica nodded. She was sure they’d have something simple she’d like. She wasn’t that picky, but wasn’t into anything super fancy when it came to food. 

“Yeah. I’m ok.” She said, a little out of breath. She never got out of the house much when it was just her and her mom. Most of her time was spent cooped up in the house. 

David smiled over seeing she was a bit labored. This is good for her he thought. "Okay pumpkin."

Soon they were at the restaurant and taken to a table. David looked the menu over and most of it was pretty special breakfast items. There was a kids portion of the menu that was more plain. 

"Hey Jess, they have some Mickey pancakes on the kids menu...you'd like those. And do you want chocolate milk?" He smiled over.

There were lots of other people around and close by there was a family with two kids, one seemingly a bit older than Jess and the other a bit younger. They were eating already and it was pretty clear neither kid had ordered from the kids menu.

Jess blushed when David asked if she wanted something from the kids menu. “No thank you.” She said embarrassedly. She looked over the menu trying to find something normal. 

“I’ll just have the sand dollar chocolate chip pancakes. And yes please to the chocolate milk.” She said, happy she could find something on the regular adult menu. 

She was hoping that when it was time to order, the waitress or waiter would bring her a straw for her chocolate milk, not wanting to have to use the cup that she usually did, unsure if David brought it. 

“What are you getting daddy?” She asked, trying to make conversation. She had to go to the bathroom by now, but didn’t want to go and have the waitress come while she was gone. She decided she could just hold it for a little while. 

"Okay kiddo. That sounds good." David smiled at her. He didn't really care what she ordered from...but he'd noticed lately that she seemed to shy away from the kids menu at places they went.

"Gosh I don't know..maybe this delux biscuits and gravy with lox eggs." He continued to look the menu over. 

The waitress came by to take their orders shortly after. Paul ordered for them both, including ordering her milk. "And, if you have a cup with a top and a straw could you put it in that? Thank you." He smiled at her. Paul was probably a bit over cautious with her drinking but she seemed a bit clumsy at times with those sorts of things. Perhaps it was just in his head.

He turned back to Jess who seemes to have a look on her face. "Jess... everything okay?" He hoped it wasn't about the cup, but he was concerned her might have embarrassed her.

“Daddyyyy!” Jess whines softly once the waitress left. Her cheeks were very red and she was quite embarrassed. “I can use a normal cup. I don’t even always need a straw!” She said adamantly. 

She looked down at her lap and tried to distract herself from her embarrassment. 

"Sweetie I'm sorry...I didn't mean to embarrass you..." David looked around then back to Jess. "I don't see her...it'll be okay this time. It's just a cup... I don't want to ask her to switch it when she comes, she's very busy."

The waitress returned quickly with David's coffee and her milk. The cup was luckily not too childish in design with just patterns in gender neutral colors. "Thank you Miss." He said. 

One of the kids from the other table was looking at Jess but looked away when she noticed.

Jess sighed. She took the top off her cup and set it aside on a napkin. She felt like such a little kid. She kept her head down and barely drank her milk. She didn’t have too much of an appetite at the moment. 

“I’m eleven Daddy.” She said eventually. “I’m not a little kid anymore. I’m growing up. I don’t need things like cups with lids all the time. I can drink out of a normal cup at a restaurant Daddy.”

David could see how she felt and felt bad. "Jess, I'm really sorry... sometimes daddy forgets how big you're getting. I'll make it up to you later... maybe with some ice cream ooor something special for your room..." 

The food arrived at the table and David started to eat. "I just want you to know I'm proud of you Jess...you have been such a trooper through all of this...I don't tell you that enough." He smiled softly at her. He felt like she needed a pick me up and he was proud of her.

Jess nodded. She shrugged about the special treat. “I dunno. Maybe.” She said quietly. She didn’t know what she would want that would qualify as a special treat or something special for her room. 

She had to go pretty bad at this point, just barely fidgeting with her legs crossed. She didn’t want the food to get cold though, so she poured her syrup on the pancakes and started to eat, trying not to focus on her bladder. It also didn’t help that she knew her dad would probably wanna take her, and she was just too embarrassed to ask to go to the bathroom. 

David went back to eating. He felt badly about how breakfast had turned but tried to stay positive. He let there be some silence as he enjoyed his food and drank his coffee. 

He was nearing the end of his breakfast. "How is your breakfast Jess, good? Mine is pretty darn good."

Jess nodded, still trying not to think about her bladder. She kept drinking her chocolate milk which was a mistake, but it was really good and she needed to wash down the syrup and pancakes. “Yeah. I like it a lot.” She said as she was taking the last few bites. 

Her squirms got a little more noticeable now. Jess figured she’d mention the bathroom once her dad was finished. She didn’t want to interrupt. 

David finished up his food and almost at the same time the waitress dropped the check. "Ah boy, well we got a lot to do today and I'm sure they need this table...let's take this up and pay."

David walked up with her and got in line to pay. There were a lot of people around and it wasn't overly obvious where the bathrooms were.

“Okay Daddy.” Jess said. She put her garbage onto her plate. Having to stand in line made it harder to hold and by this point, her urge was most likely obvious to her dad. 

“Daddy?” She whispered quietly when it was his turn to pay. “I have to go to the bathroom.” She whispered, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment. 

"Okay sweetie, hold on." He glanced down but hadn't really noticed her need as the crowd of people had him people watching in line.

After he paid he pulled her to the side. "Alright, do you want to go here or can you wait till we get home?" Almost as he finished he noticed that she seemed pretty squirmy, had she needed to go awhile, he wondered.

“Can I go here?” Jess asked. She really needed to go but was so shy about her bathroom needs, especially now that she was getting older. 

“I don’t think I can wait til we get home Daddy.” She admitted shyly. 

David didn't wanted an accident less than he wanted to deal with the crowd of people.

"Okay...hang on." He stopped a waitress. "Excuse me, bathrooms?" She pointed. "Ah thank you." 

David didn't like that he couldn't really see the bathroom. It required walking back through some tables. "Ahhh, alright. It's back there Jess...do you need daddy to come with you?" He remembered the milk and didn't want a repeat.

Jess was relieved that the waitress pointed to the bathroom quickly. It didn’t look busy which was good. 

Her cheeks turned red when Robert asked if he should go with her. She wanted to say yes, because she was still nervous about going to the bathroom alone. Even if it was just standing outside the door, Jess felt better when her dad was nearby. 

“How about you stand outside the door?” She asked, trying to be mature and not have him wait outside her stall, but still also wanting him nearby. 

Jess sighed and looked down. She didn’t really have time to argue with her dad. She wished he would just listen to her. “Fine.” She said quietly. “I’ll just go alone.” 

Jess was really unsure about going alone. She’d always been somewhat accompanied to the bathroom, and she didn’t really feel like now was the time to stop. 

She frowned and nervously headed over to the bathrooms. It was really busy. Jess wasn’t too fond of crowds. She didn’t like weaving her way through alone, and by the time she got to a stall she was in tears. Jess always worried about things and this was no exception. She was scared and nervous without her father there. 

She rubbed her eyes as she finally got to the toilet. At least she didn’t have an accident. Jessica finished up and washed her hands and headed back to her father, head hanging and sniffling. She felt really insecure. 

David saw how she looked walking back. He knelt down and hugged her as she approached him. "Are you okay Jess? What happened?" He looked down. "You didn't have an accident did you?" He wasn't sure why he assumed that might have been the case, it was probably just the fact that she'd wet the bed being fresh in his mind. 

He pulled her outside away from the people. "Talk to me sweetie.." David was concerned.

“No I didn’t have an accident!” Jess hissed. She was mortified that Robert would even suggest such a thing. Just because she wet the bed one time he was going to assume these things?

Jess sighed and looked down. She shook her head and tried to avoid eye contact with her father. “I didn’t wanna go alone. I don’t like being alone. I don’t want to be away from you.” She said quietly, tears starting to roll down her face. After living with her mother for a while without her father there to keep things together, Jess got insecure and shy, mainly due to her mother being kind of emotionally neglectful. 

She turned away and sighed. “I asked you to come with me.”