LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving in with Daddy (Private w/ ChicagoDaddy)

David thought to ask his daughter one more time if she needed to go but decided not to. He washed up his hands and they headed out. 

They picked up the one suitcase they had in baggage claim and went looking for food. "Let me know if anything looks good." After a bit of walking he hears her ask for Chinese food. "Well, I suppose we can... Sometimes that bothers your tummy, but if that's what you want."

They walked over ordered and sat down to eat. David put her food in front of her, along with her water, then put a napkin in her lap. "There you are..." He sat down himself to eat.

"I'm so excited for you to see the house...I got all the spooky ghosts and monsters out already." He smiled wanting to joke around but sort of regretted it right away. She was a bit of a scardy cat in the dark...he hoped the comment wouldn't bother her at night.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica smiled and started to eat her food. Chinese food was her comfort food for the most part and it felt nice to eat something comforting and familiar. 

“Daddy!” She whined when hearing about the monsters and such. She knew he was joking, but it still made her a little scared and worried. She was still afraid of the dark, to the point where she slept with a night light. She’d gotten better for a while, but the divorce was difficult on her and she was frightened again. 

Jess looked down at her food. She was a little worried about sleeping in a new unfamiliar place. She hadn’t thought about that before. 

David cringed slightly when he heard her "daddy" response. "I'm only kidding... you're a big girl now anyway, that stuff doesn't scare you right." He smiled a little trying to boost her confidence about it.

David saw her looking down at her food, seemingly in thought. "Jess...are you okay? Do you want to tell Daddy what's on your mind?" David always tried to be there for Jess. He, more than his now ex-wife, was the one who liked to listen and console Jess when she needed it. He thought she felt pretty comfortable opening up to him in general.

“Right.” Jess mumbled quietly. She felt embarrassed for being afraid of the dark and such still. She was eleven, she shouldn’t still be scared. After her father said she was a big girl and wasn’t scared, she felt a little shameful about it. 

She shrugged about being asked if she was ok. She was worried about sleeping in a new place and being alone in her room that wasn’t really hers. Yes it belonged to her, but she wasn’t comfortable there yet. It didn’t help that she was feeling embarrassed and ashamed of her fears now. 

David didn't press her but he probably should have. "I know...you are 11 now, you probably don't want to tell ol dad what's going on. But, you can talk to me...I'm always here for you." He smiled a little and continued to eat.

Before too long he was finished eating. "Mmm that hit the spot. Are you done eating?" He asked Jess.

“I’m fine Dad.” Jess said quietly before going back to her noodles. She finished her food shortly after her dad. 

“Yeah I’m done.” She said finishing her drink. “How far is it to the house? I don’t wanna be in the car for too long. I’ll get sick again.”

David gathered up the mess on the table. "Well it's not too far...our car is in the parking garage waiting for us. Before you know it we will be at the house!" He smiled and headed to toss out the garbage.

The two walked through the airport and out to the garage. David didn't think to ask Jess about the bathroom like he would typically do because he was so excited to get to the house. 

When they got to the car David looked the luggage in and then opened the back door. There was Jess's booster seat. David still made her sit in it despite most kids her age not using one. She was technical just small enough to still need it. "Hop up in your seat there, daddy will buckle you in."

“Daddy I don’t need a car seat anymore.” Jess said climbing in the back. She sat in the middle, next to her booster. “I’m eleven years old now. I’m big enough to sit in the regular seat.” 

She buckled herself in and tried to zone out a little while they drove home. She was scared about her new life. 

When they eventually pulled up the house, Jess looked around. Was this it? It was a nice looking house, but Jess didn’t know anything about it. “Are we here daddy?”

"Sweetie, daddy asks you to sit in it because I love you...you can sit in the middle for this drive but I'm not ready to take it out yet..."

David didn't want to fight that fight and she was pretty much right on the edge of need one at this point. 

The drive took about 30 minutes as expected. "Here is the community pumpkin....look around. The pool is out there to your right." There were lots of people at the pool and hanging around in the common areas. After about another minute they pulled into the driveway of their new home. It was a two car garage ranch style home. "We are here...this is your new home." He parked and smiled back at her, let's go in!" He wanted to be excited and enthusiastic about it. 

Once inside the house David turned on some lights. Some of their more familiar peices of furniture were there like the dinner table, couch, tv, etc. He showed her around the kitchen first, after a short walk through the main living space. The house was fairly open concept. "Isn't this nice? Maybe we can bake some cookies later tonight...what do you think?" He smiled towards Jess.

“Daddy.” Jess said. “Last time I went to the doctor they told me I was big enough to not need a car seat. The seat belt fits me now. See!” She insisted truthfully. 

She looked around the house curiously. It was pretty but didn’t really feel quite like Home. “I dunno daddy. I’m tired and it’s already nighttime.” She said in response to making cookies. 

“Where’s my room?” She asked curiously. “The house is pretty but it’s not home yet.” She admitted. She was still excited to see her room though. She hoped it would have lots of potential to be just what she wanted. 

"Okay sweetie...I know it's been a long day. Maybe we can do cookies another night. Come on your room is this way.

David took Jess to her room. He passed by her bathroom and opened the door to her room turning on the light. The room had her old furniture but a new bed with light pink sheets on it and a white comforter. The room was a good size and had a walk-in closet. Her old Disney Princess night light was plugged into the wall.

"Do you notice anything different?" The full bed sticking out quite obviously. He smiled, hoping she'd be excited.

Jess thought the room looked a little young, but she was sure her dad would let her change things up. She was surprised to see the big bed though. “Wow a double bed.” She said excitedly. She hugged her father before laying down on it. It was so comfy. 

“I love it daddy.” She said with a yawn. 

“Daddy can I get ready for bed?” Jess asked hopefully. She felt bad wanting to go to bed early, but she was exhausted and still a little woozy. 

David smiled and hugged back. "I'm so glad you like it."

He watched her go sit on it and yawn. "Of course you can. Want Daddy to grab you some jammies?" He asked as she looked rather comfy on the bed.

David hoped the night would go well. It was just starting to get dark outside and he knew she still struggled with the dark. He wondered partly if she wanted to try and fall asleep before it got dark out.

“Yes please. I think I have a nightgown in my backpack.” Jess said smiling. She hoped things would continue to go as well as they were. 

Jess got her toothbrush and toothpaste from her carry on she’d been holding and brushed her teeth before grabbing her hairbrush. Once she was done with that, David had brought her some pajamas. 

“Thank you daddy.” She said with a smile. She took the pajamas and quickly changed into them, just turning her back to her dad while she did so. She was starting to become a little embarrassed with changing in front of her daddy, but for the most part she was still relatively ok with it, so turning her back was enough privacy since she wasn’t getting completely naked. 

Once dressed, Jessica curled up in bed with her favorite quilt and her stuffed cat. She made sure to kiss and hug her dad goodnight. 

“Night daddy. I love you. See you in the morning.” She said before laying her head down on the pillow. 

“Oh. Daddy?” She asked quietly. Her cheeks turned a little pink. “Could you flip my nightlight on please?” 

David nodded and went to grab her nightgown. He came back with her bag of clothes and saw her just finishing up brushing her teeth. Sifting through the bag he found her a nightgown and brought it to her.

He stuck around as she dressed herself for bed, playfully tickling a side when her arms were up. It was just a quick tickle but he wanted to interrupt any worrisome thoughts she might be having. "Oh sorry...that darn tickle bug you know.." He smiled a little.

He tucked her into bed and hugged and kissed her goodnight. "See you in the morning. If you need anything daddy is right around the corner. I'm going to put a light in the hall so you can see." David then listened as she asked for her own on. "Oh sure sweetie...here..." He walked over and clicked it on.

"I love you, goodnight." With that he closed her door nearly all the way and left her room. He did put a light in the hall before he went to bed a handful of hours later.

Jess tossed and turned for a while, feeling anxious and unsure. She just wasn’t used to this new environment. Eventually she did fall asleep. She slept fairly well, eventually falling into a deep sleep. 

When she woke up though, her face went pale. Her bed was completely soaked. She hadn’t wet the bed since she was little. This couldn’t be happening again! 

Jessica climbed out of bed to inspect the damage. Her sheets were completely soaked and so was her nightgown. She was starting to panic. What was her dad going to think? She wasn’t sure what to do. 

Eventually, Jess shuffled down the hallway to her dad’s room. She knocked on the door and poked her head in. “Daddy?” She asked quietly, her voice shaking with nervousness. “I um. I wet the bed daddy.” She squeaked out, staring down at her damp nightgown. 

David turned slightly hearing her say 'daddy'. "Hrmmm", he mumbled something then opened an eye. "Ya pumpkin?"

David was surprised to hear that. "You did?" He said still very groggy. "Are you sure?" The question didn't really make sense but he was still half asleep. He sat up and motioned for her to come to him. When he was able to see her, he could see how wet the nightgown was. 

"Jess...what happened?" He was more awake now as he got out of bed. "What time is it?" He saw it was 4am as he looked as his clock. "Let's get you cleaned up..." He took her into the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth. 

"Okay here's this... I'm going to go grab you fresh underwear and pjs. Take off your clothes and set them on the floor right there." He said giving her clear instructions. "When I come back I'll hand you your new clothes through the door... I'm going to go see how wet your bed is..."

With that David left the bathroom and went to see the damage. "Oh wow." He said seeing it for the first time. He was glad he had gotten the mattress protector. Seemingly only the sheets were wet. He decided she would just have to sleep the last few hours in his bed as he didn't even have a second set of sheets for the bed yet. He stripped the sheets.

Soon after he brought new clothes for Jess, holding his arm in.

Jess’s cheeks burned as David talked to her. She was so embarrassed. She shuffled quietly over to him when asked and looked down at her feet as he saw how wet her nightgown was. 

“I’m sorry Daddy.” She said, tears running down her cheeks. She was so upset and embarrassed. “I-I don’t know. I just woke up all wet.” She stuttered out. 

“Yes Daddy.” She said embarrassedly. She stripped down and tossed her clothes onto the floor where she was told. She grabbed her pajamas through the door and washed up, trying to get all the pee off her privates and legs. Once clean, she put her new clothes back on and left the bathroom, her cheeks still red. 

“I’m sorry Daddy.” She mumbled quietly, looking at her feet. 

"Come here..." David picked her up and hugged her close. "I know you didn't mean it...it's been a long time since that happened, hmm." He carried her into his room. "You know...it's okay, sometimes that kinda stuff happens to big kids too.

When he felt that she was put enough at ease he laid her down on his king size bed. "Try and get a few more hours of sleep okay..." He kissed her forehead and got into the bed on the other side. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 'poor thing,' he thought to himself.

“It’s been a really long time.” Jess mumbled. The last time she remembered wetting the bed was in preschool. She felt at ease when David was carrying her. She rested her head on his shoulder and tried to relax. She didn’t really believe that it happened to big kids. Nobody she knew ever wet the bed. 

She curled up on the other side of the bed and covered up in the blankets, trying to put her thoughts to rest. She nodded and eventually drifted off to sleep. Once Jess was asleep, she slept for another 5ish hours, waking up a little bit after 9. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and checked to see if David was awake. 

Once she saw David awake, she hugged him tight, feeling embarrassed about her accident still. “Morning Daddy.” She said smiling. “What are we gonna do today?”

David was awake and reading a book when Jess woke up. He had been awake for a little over an hour. Before Jess woke up he was a little worried she might wet again in his bed. Did she go potty when she woke up after having wet? He wasn't sure, but he knew his thoughts were unrational ...she wouldn't do it again.

He was relieved when she finally did wake up and was obviously dry. "Aggghhhh" he said as he hugged her and rolled her up on his chest with a smile. He patted her bottom a few times. "I don't know...there is so much to explore...Daddy has some laundry to do and clothes to put away." He tickled her sides. "What does my giggly girl want to do today?" He smiled. "Maybe a bike ride around the neighborhood after breakfast?"

Jessica squealed and giggled. She was super ticklish and David loved to take advantage of that. She laughed and cuddled with her father for a while.

Her cheeks got a little red when he mentioned he had laundry to do. She was still embarrassed by what happened, but was glad he wasn’t bringing it up at all. 

“I dunno.” She said smiling. “Maybe we can go to the store and get stuff for my room? Remember you said I could decorate it however I wanted?” She asked. “Bike riding sounds fun, but my bike is kinda small now. Mom was supposed to get me a new one for Christmas last year, but she never did.” She said looking down. For a while her parents had separated, trying to see if they could work things out with some time apart. During that time, her mother had full custody, but turned out to not be fit to raise Jess by herself. 

David could understand her wanting to decorate her room. "Hmm, I suppose we can do that today." He knew it would likely mean him painting which he wasn't looking forward to. "What do you want to do to your room? Come on let's go in there and you can show me." He helped Jess off the bed and followed her in, curious what she wanted to do.

David was excited to get out and show her around...he knew he'd get the chance at some point.

Jess walked with David to her room, her cheeks turning red when she saw the bed all stripped from last night. She tried to ignore it as she looked around. “I dunno. Maybe some new bedding? I don’t have any for my new big bed.” She said smiling. She looked around trying to think. Maybe one of those fuzzy chairs? And um just some posters and stuff and maybe a different night light.” She said with red cheeks. 

Jess hated to admit that she was still afraid of the dark, but she really was. But just because she needed a nightlight didn’t mean it had to be Disney Princesses. While she still enjoyed them, it was a little young for her now that she was eleven. 

“Is that too much?” She asked nervously. She didn’t want to have her dad spend too much money on her, she just wanted some things to fill the room in since it was quite a bit bigger. 

David noticed her red cheeks. "Well all of that sounds good... except I'm not sure I understand why you need a new nightlight. Pretty soon you won't need one...it doesn't make sense to buy a new one. Plus you love Disney." He was glad she didn't mention painting.

"Anyway...why don't you pick some clothes out for the day...it's going to be warm." David thought a moment. "Do you want to go out for breakfast?"