LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Telling The Person Your With

hi im moore diapers and I cant get any of the people i've been with to accept the fact that I like to wear diapers.

to start Im a good looking guy I only know so because i've been told so by girls and guys yes guys.

i'm 5'10" tall and 180 pounds all muscle. my waist is a 29 to 30 inch waist i'm black blond and a white boy.

I get hit on all the time and its annoying by now. but every time I go to tell the person i'm with that I like wearing diapers they usually dont like it and then eventually breakup with me usually within 2 days. i'm not too out going about it but can anyone tell me how to go around telling the person i'm with that I wear diapers without hurting their feelings.

and if you dont have any advice you can just tell me any diaper storys you'd like to just to pass the time.

any and all advice or storys just to chat would be delightfull.

to lots of love to all. :rolleyes:

I can tell you my experience, as I have a fiance now :-) I told her i liked to wear diapers 9 months into it. I'm not advocating a nine month rule, but I made sure she knew all of me without diapers first. Diapers take up 15-20% of my time. For normal girls,being an AB/DL is a bad thing. The idea is to overwhelm them with everything else, and especially all of the good things. I believe that love must be present before diapers are revealed. I think it is not about looks that girls are really into, but many other factors. I would work on all of the other things and totally overwhelm girls with things they like. Then when you tell them you like to wear diapers they will actually have many reasons for not leaving you.

Super Diaper Baby

hi im moore diapers and I cant get any of the people i've been with to accept the fact that I like to wear diapers.

to start Im a good looking guy I only know so because i've been told so by girls and guys yes guys.

i'm 5'10" tall and 180 pounds all muscle. my waist is a 29 to 30 inch waist i'm black blond and a white boy.

I get hit on all the time and its annoying by now. but every time I go to tell the person i'm with that I like wearing diapers they usually dont like it and then eventually breakup with me usually within 2 days. i'm not too out going about it but can anyone tell me how to go around telling the person i'm with that I wear diapers without hurting their feelings.

and if you dont have any advice you can just tell me any diaper storys you'd like to just to pass the time.

any and all advice or storys just to chat would be delightfull.

to lots of love to all. :rolleyes:

Before I get into it..just a quick question.. What the heck is black, blonde, and white?

:huh:

If you check out the threads on the forums here you will see that this has been discussed quite a bit..perhaps have a look around that will save us from having to retype everything again, there's some pretty good advice out there. ;)

most girls are afraid that a guy who wears diapers will want a mommy/baby relationship, instead of a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife relationship. at least that's what my psychologist says, and she's a woman so she should know. i'd advise you to wait that nine month period so the girl knows you without the diaper angle. i was lucky (in a way). because i'm incontinent all the girls i dated knew about it, usually before hand,, and i got a lot of dates. (reallly!) but my wife shared that when i wanted the AB lifestyle she was afraid our relationship would change from husband/wife to mommy/baby. i get that.

That's hard for me to say really.....

I have ALWAYS worn diapers 24/7, and most of the girls I went out with were well aware of that before I even asked them out - the few that were not, found out pretty quickly, BUT followed with an immediate explanation.

However (this might help some) my AB side in most cases (there were a hand full of exceptions) was not reveled for anywhere from 6 month to 1 year later. Some were shocked, others curious, exc. - none left because of it. But I am sure that's because they had already gotten to know me as a person very well first.

thats what I dont understand because I had 2 past relationships where they were both a year or longer.

even weirder those two knew I wore diapers but didnt say anything.

when I told them is when everything went down hill. like they were ok with it but they would rather just ignore it than deal with it.

I know about the 9 month thing but scarry enough for my sake it only worked out with one person and that person was a guy.

yes I know Im a guy but I'm BI. as in I like both equally.

I wish I could go back to him but we just lost contact when HE moved.

so all in all I'm still stuck.

I guess I'm just choosing badly with the people I go out with. :whistling:

smiles.

Here is a good way to approach it that worked well for me. I did this with my girlfriend, who is now my wife, so it seems to have worked well.... I spent some time talking to her about ways to make our sex life adventerous, and would talk about many topics. I told her I liked to talk and tell stories, but talk is of course much different than doing.. Anyhow, I would talk about girl-on-girl, sex in public, ...., and of course diapers. When the topic of diapers came up, I explained that I "read" an article about how some women enjoyed being diapered, and that many coupes were into it. I did this to gauge her reaction, and make sure that she would be open to the next step. About a week later, as we are starting to make out, I explained to her that I got something for her that I thought she would enjoy. I ended up diapering her and while she giggled and laughed a bit, she seemed OK with it (since it was done in a playful and fun way). Interesting thing is that she said "if I'm going to wear one, you're going to as well"... BINGO!!!

I let her diaper me in a fun and playful way and acted like it wasn't that big of a turn-on. We did this a few times, and eventually she got tired of wearing diapers herself, but was fine with me wearing them. I told her that as odd as it seemed, I actually found them comfortable and relaxing. To this day, I wear them on occasion and my wife is fine with them, so long as I don't choose to wear them in lieu of sex with her (which is not a problem).

Hope this helps....