LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Husband Pleases His Wife - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Thomas is laying in his crib having had to listen to his wife, Samantha, and her boyfriend Brad all night.

Brad has a little gift for the unfortunate husband and Thomas learns that it is the job of a cuckolded husband to do whatever is wanted to please his wife.

---

The following part of the story has been available on my Patreon for the last week and for just $5 a month you can read every public post I make one week before everyone else (I post a 2000+ word update every four days) and for $10 a month you get early access plus exclusive Patreon only stories. There are more tiers and rewards available on my Patreon page. The following is an extract from my new Patreon exclusive story to read the full story please go to my Patreon page.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

A big thank you to all of my patrons who allow me to keep writing as much as I do as well as getting artwork made which I can then share freely with everyone: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Daniel O, Pat M, Keeno, LuvsSissy, DreaR, J, Alex Baker, Malcolm E, Zachary F, Tommie M, Pete W, Scy T, Tim, Bradley, Frank S, Scott S, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Sith, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Kaiser S, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew S, Aaron D, Kristoffer M B, Timothy A W, Jimmy A, Tomy, Brandon S, Daniel W, Guilyn, Erik P, Shihouin10, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J, USAA.

---

“Good morning.” Samantha walked in to the nursery fully clothed and ready for the day. Her tone of voice was light and airy as if nothing was wrong in the world.

Thomas sat up and looked over to his wife in happiness. He was finally going to be let out of his baby jail, he just really hoped she wouldn’t spot the results of his creamy mess from just minutes ago. The bars clattered to the floor as Samantha came to release him, she took her husband’s hand and gently helped him to the floor.

“Looks like you could really use a change.” Samantha said as she led her husband across the room towards the changing table.

Thomas thought that was an understatement since he was in two thick and wet diapers. He had to waddle loudly next to his wife and then required a lot of help from her to get up and on to the table. He laid back quietly as Samantha got another diaper and the changing supplies ready, diaper changes were such a regular occurrence that he really didn’t feel particularly embarrassed by them anymore. They were just a normal part of his day.

The first diaper had its tapes pulled away as it was slid out from underneath Thomas. He looked down as his wife held it up to see that it was quite wet which was embarrassing, he must have soaked the inside the diaper.

“You really have been a fountain.” Samantha laughed as she shook her head in disbelief.

Thomas blushed as the diaper was balled up and dropped in the diaper pail at the end of the table. He didn’t dare lift his head off the table to look at the diaper he was still wearing, he could already feel how thoroughly he had drenched it.

Samantha was very careful with the diaper still on Thomas. The tapes almost came off without Samantha having to touch them, the diaper seemed like it was just barely holding together after all of the punishment Thomas had given it.

As Thomas looked up at the ceiling he felt the front of the diaper slip down and his genitals were exposed to the air. It felt like welcome relief after so long in that wet padding, his hairless sexual organs enjoyed the feeling of freedom. Thomas was kept smooth down below by his wife who had discovered that it was a lot easier to change her husband without unnecessary pubic hair. Thomas didn’t know how much it helped Samantha but he certainly felt like it made him look more baby like.

“What is this?” Samantha’s face suddenly became very stern as she looked at the diaper.

Thomas froze and felt his heart hammering. He should have known not to play with himself, now his wife had seen what had resulted and he was sure she would punish him. Thomas couldn’t think of what to say or do so he did nothing as Samantha stared at him and waiting for an answer.

“Unbelievable…” Samantha shook her head as she pulled the diaper out and held it up for her husband to see, “Look at this!”

Thomas turned his head to look at the padding. The diaper had seen better days, in fact the incontinence underwear looked like it was falling apart in Samantha’s hands. The one thing Thomas could make out very clearly was thick white substance sitting in the front of the diaper, it was unmistakable as to what it was and with the padding so damaged it hadn’t been able to soak in anywhere.

“Nothing to say?” Samantha asked accusingly, “Or is this as big of a surprise for you as it is for me?”

“I… I’m sorry.” Thomas whispered, “I was bored and it just kind of happened.”

“Just kind of happened?” Samantha repeated with a shake of her head.

Samantha seemed to think about something for a few seconds before slowly nodding. She walked to the open door to the landing and leaned out.

“Brad!” Samantha called down the stairs, “Come here!”

Thomas’ mouth dropped open and he shook his head silently. He didn’t want his wife’s lover to see him like this, he was in his most vulnerable position!

“Please, Mommy!” Thomas said as he sat up on the table, “Not Brad! I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, I promise!”

“Lay down.” Samantha ordered as she ignored her husband’s pleading.

Thomas was red in the face but he did as he was told. He covered his face in shame as he heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. Thomas thought he would pass out from how fast his heart was hammering and he looked through his fingers to see Samantha smiling down at him, she was clearly enjoying herself.

“Wha- Oh God, you could’ve warned me!” Brad laughed as he turned to look into the room and saw Thomas laying on the table with his open legs facing the doorway.

Samantha laughed as Brad walked into the room. He was still in his dressing gown but it was only done up loosely, his bulging muscles and impressive physique was still very visible.

“Sorry!” Samantha giggled, “But you were right. My little husband couldn’t resist playing with himself just like you said.”

“Gross…” Brad said as he looked at the open used diaper still showing the results of Thomas’ enjoyment, “You owe me $10 though. He’s a man, not much of one admittedly but he is male. I knew he would be doing this.”

Thomas whimpered softly but didn’t dare move. He felt humiliated to be a fully grown adult laying naked on a table as his wife and her boyfriend talked about the state of his diapers. He couldn’t believe it had come to this, there was no way he could ever feel lower.

“How about instead of the money I pay you back in another way?” Samantha giggled and winked at Brad who smiled back at her. He was stood behind Samantha and wrapped his arms around her, he started kissing her neck lightly.

Thomas was looking through his fingers as Brad kissed his wife. He saw Samantha throw her head back and smile in a relaxed kind of way, Thomas felt almost like a piece of furniture as he laid completely still whilst another man enjoyed his wife.

Much to Thomas’ embarrassment he couldn’t resist looking through his fingers as his wife sighed and threw her head back to let Brad kiss her neck even more. Thomas wanted to look away but he couldn’t, to his eternal shame he felt himself becoming excited. He hated himself but he couldn’t stop it from happening, he just wished it was him who could make Samantha feel that way.

“Stop, stop, stop…” Samantha giggled as she stopped Brad from kissing her. His wandering hands retreated back to himself, “You are getting Thomas excited.”

“Unbelievable!” Brad laughed, “If I was on that table whilst my wife was touched by another man I would be leaping off it and showing the guy who’s boss. Look at him, he just lays there and quietly gets a hard on!”

Thomas winced at the hurtful but accurate words. He didn’t move a muscle though, he knew Brad was much stronger than he was and he knew he would lose any fight but even more than that he knew his wife was happy and he couldn’t bring himself to jeopardise it. Brad could do so much for Samantha that Thomas couldn’t. Just last night Thomas had laid in the crib and listened to Brad making his wife make noises that Thomas could never hope to achieve.

The shame of the situation quickly caused Thomas’ small manhood to shrink back to it’s usual size. He just wished his wife would hurry up and diaper him again so that his masculinity, or lack of, was hidden behind the soft and plastic diaper. Anything would be better than having Brad and Samantha judging him so cruelly.

“Hey, Brad, maybe we should show him the surprise we got for him.” Samantha said with a giggle.

---

To read the full story and all my other exclusive stories please visit:

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88