LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the updates. I normally dislike commercials and use them to go get a drink or anything else but I actually want to see these commercials. I got behind a bit again so catching up again was nice. I was very pleased I could give this a like. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

For just a dollar, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. If you'd like a short story, you may pledge $5 and I'll write about any idea and image you supply.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Chapter 10: Naughty Night

Kanaya carried both baby women into Chi Chi's nursery. Bulma gazed around in the softly lit room from her perch on the giant's hip. The blue haired, diapered scientist could see that her friend lived in a fairly hip and modern nursery. She had various types of dolls and even a few robotic toys, Bulma noted with envy. There was no ancient wooden rocking horse or doll house like Tzaras forced her to play with. All of the toys were coated in plastic, like the see and say or the activity set which hung from the railing of Chi Chi's rib.

Despite the early bedtime, Bulma thought of Kanaya highly. She reminded Bulma of the type of mother she once was. Hell, she would've gladly traded Chi Chi moms any day of the week. However, her luck on this alien planet had been very limited if not downright bad. Speaking of unfortunate luck, the blue haired woman noticed the baby monitor that sat near by the crib, which also served as a night light.

Chi Chi and Bulma were lowered onto the soft crib mattress in just their disposable diapers. The raven haired woman blushed and looked up at her giant mother.

"Can I have a onesie?"

"No, baby. It's a warm night." Kanaya smiled and tickled Chi Chi's small belly. "Alright, my little girls. Mommy is going to go watch TV and if you need anything, just cry into the baby monitor." Kanaya explained as she gestured to the plastic listening device. "Huh, let me check something real quick."

The giant alien pulled open the rear flap of the baby monitor and sighed. "Looks like this thing is almost out of juice and I don't have any spare batteries. Well, just cry extra loud for mommy."

With that said, Kanaya fiddled with a knob on the top of the monitor and the built in night light on the monitor  turned itself off. 

"Night, mommy!" Chi Chi called out due to habit at this point.

"Goodnight, sweethearts!"

Suddenly, the two diapered adults were cast into the darkness. Only a near by window illuminated the room as their eyes slowly adjusted to the dimly, moon lit room. Bulma seemed a bit excited. The very idea that she finally had an opportunity to play with herself caused the former CEO to rub the front of her diaper while Chi Chi looked on.

"Bulma!" Chi Chi said in a disapproving tone. "What are you doing?!"

Bulma looked up, annoyed by the interruption. "What do you think I'm doing?"

"I am tired and want to go to sleep." Chi Chi whined slightly. 

"That's fine, you can do that, but I'm not passing this chance up." Bulma went back to rubbing her diaper, frantically making a noisy commotion. 

"Look, I can't sleep with you making all that noise." Chi Chi declared.

"I am trying to get this over with, but this thing is just too thick. Maybe I should take it off?". 

"Umm, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not trying to have you wet the crib in more ways than one." Chi Chi stated.

Bulma ignored her cribmate. She was already sliding her thick, disposable underwear down her thighs slowly until they passed her knees. She finally freed herself of the oversized pamper by tossing it into the corner of the crib.

"Much better." Bulma grinned.

"How..." Chi Chi looked upon Bulma's hairless crotch. "How did you do that?" 

"Easy. You just shimmy them down from your waist and then work them slowly down your thighs unto they slide right off." Bulma explained. "Here, let me show you!"

Gasping, Chi Chi froze as Bulma's hands grabbed the edge of her Huggies and manipulated them towards her thighs. She tensed up, but didn't stop the blue haired scientist from freeing her own bald crotch from it's plastic prison. Instead, she started to study her friend's naked form.

Bulma was on top of her at that moment, breasts drooping near her own and she couldn't help but admire that they weren't sagging like most mother's their age. She also took notice that Bulma had the cutest nipples. Sure, Chi Chi had seen her friend topless during play dates and trips to the park, but never this close. Never close enough to study them. They appeared pink and firm, like a milk dud and very unlike her new alien mother's nipples which could fill her mouth without fail. Finally, Bulma stripped the diaper clean from Chi Chi's legs, declaring the job done. 

The two looked at each other awkwardly, but lust was slowly building in the blue haired mother's eyes. What had started out as an opportunity for masturbation had morphed into the two lifelong friends staring at each other's naked forms.

Now it was Bulma's turn to study her friend's body. She looked at Chi Chi's tiny titties, puffy nipples, and shaved cunt. Unlike the Raven haired mother, Bulma had always wanted to experiment with the same sex. The very thought sent her fingers into her sopping vagina. She began circling her clit as Chi Chi leaned forward to get a closer look. The former CEO could feel Chi Chi's breath on her thigh. The secluded mountain housewife was really curious, Bulma thought with a grin. 

The scientist could barely hold back as she squirted out a small gush of cum, hitting Chi Chi right in the face, causing the mother to jump back. 

"Bulma!" Chi Chi shrieked in surprise.

All the Capsule Corp CEO could do was look on at her best friend, cum dripping from her nose. She suddenly stopped fooling with her slit and was petrified in fear. 'Shit, I just ruined everything.' 

"I'm so sorry, Chi Chi. I don't know what happened. I haven't been this horny since I was a teen!" Bulma explained, trying to justify shooting a load of ejaculate into her friend's face.

"It's okay." Chi Chi wiped the cum from her face with the interior of her disrobed diaper. "Can... Can I do it?" 

Bulma was surprised by this kind of woman before her. Chi Chi typically boiled over in rage if something random happened beyond her control, but the Chi Chi who knelt before Bulma was consumed by sexual curiosity. The raven haired woman appeared shy, but willing to try just about anything.

"Umm, sure." Bulma replied, not exactly understanding just what Chi Chi wanted to do. 

Chi Chi stuck her soft, porcelain like hand towards Bulma's slit and slowly massaged the outside folds before plunging an index finger within. Bulma was caught off guard, but in a pleasant way. This was quite a nice surprise and she moaned positively in response.

"Am I doing it right?" Chi Chi asked with a blush.

"Yeah..." Bulma edged into Chi Chi finger, sending it deeper. "You're doing a great job."

Chi Chi smiled the first genuine smile since she arrived on this bizzare world inhabited by giant female aliens who lorded over human women. She watched on as her best friend moaned and leaked out more of her juicy cum onto the crib mattress. 

"Bulma?" Chi Chi stopped pulling her hand away.

"Why'd you stop?" The scientist asked, feeling denied.

"I just don't want to get spanked if mommy, I mean Kanaya finds the bed wet." 

"You're so naive." Bulma said in a seductive way."That's adorable."

"Hey!" Chi Chi pouted.

"It'll dry up before morning. Don't worry." Bulma reassured the black haired woman.

"I guess..." Chi Chi replied.

Bulma was absolutely turned on at this point. She had almost came moments earlier, but the sheer silliness of Chi Chi's sexual inexperience was getting her motor running. Even though neither woman was a lesbian, Bulma knew that she would have to take the lead in this awkward sexual adventure. 

Beforehand Chi Chi knew what hit her, Bulma had jumped on top of her friend, much like how a wild animal pounces their prey.

"What are you-" Chi Chi replied loudly in shock.

"Shh, let me show you how good this feels." Bulma purred into Chi Chi's ear.

The Princess of the Ox Kingdom laid back and let Bulma grind her sex into Chi Chi's pussy. The juices spilling forth from the dominant woman's slit were providing ample lubrication for the slip and slide of love. Slowly, Chi Chi pushed her pelvic mound towards Bulma's. Shaved clit rubbed shaved clit as both women intertwined their legs and arms.

Their passion built as their coated, glistening slits throbbed. Pulsating with unrivaled pleasure. Chi Chi thought that her diaper rubs were the zenith of sexual ecstasy, but she was vastly mistaken. Each held each other closely as they erupted together, bodies quivering, their moaning feed the baby monitor. 

Kanaya sat back in her recliner, listening to the symphony of sexual sounds pelting her. She sipped her red wine with a smile, knowing that the two baby women would be sleeping deeply tonight. 

--------The End------

1500716495.momijitherabbit_milf_gt_fetish_time_by_shadow2007x-2-1.jpg

• Like 1

I have to say I am a bit disappointed with the ending. It seems like there’s so much more story to Be told. Like what happens to the two girls? It ends with them having some awkward sex but that leaves so many unanswered questions.