LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

im back, hi again

hi im not very good at this but im back now and all is well me and my wife have now had a awesome talk about ABDLand how it affects me and and how it can affect the relationship for better or for worse and it seems to me she has chosen it could be betterand now she fully understands it, i have both sexual (20%) and regressive side (80%) that are separate depending on how i feel the mind set i have at the time.

im now allowed to be as regressive as i want or need to be, i can wear diapers/ nappies any kind when and if i need to and wear adult baby onsies.

the sexual side she still isn't sure about she said she may or may not consider filling that void i have with it but it is a start and i think we are much happier now and i know i am for sure

The sexual side of it is just like a sexual kink just like any other sexual kink just like bondage, even when im on the computer looking at pictures of women in diapers i view all of them in the different mind sets, some are sexy and hot and turns me on and some are a regressive view.

The regressive side is me dealing with stress and hard things and i enjoy doing it and yes diapers/nappies help me get the the stage i would like be at when i regress, but i dont regress down to a baby its a toddler, but i did this growing up probs cause i was forced to wear nappies an pull ups because of wetting the bed till i was 13 - 14, an that im naturally regressive like im chidish and i play some childish games and i have some toys and watch old cartoons and have teddys and do silly things every day,  i want to just play toys and colour and cuddle up in soft things and teddy's n play video games when im in a diaper / nappy.

• Like 1

Hi ya, and welcome back then. Sounds like you are on track, with you and your wife. This is very good! Hope that continues for you. I myself have always been a AB/DL, my wife shares in this, but she has not done so all her life. But, it is nice to meet you, and I hope to see you round here. Have fun and enjoy!