LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy/diaper Supplier Uk

I would like to ask carers and babies in the UK for their recommendations

for a UK source for the on-line shopping and reliable delivery of the most absorbent and largest disposable nappy/diaper for the adult baby.

Thank you

NannyX

Hello Baby Al

I just recently created my (free) webpages of images and film of adult infants at The Practice Nursery and my journal for baby talk so that the little ones who cannot attend The Practice Nursery can enjoy an on-line visit and it is updated weekly so do pop in again - ONLY IF YOU ARE LEGALLY OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE otherwise play elsewhere!

Kisses & smacks

NannyX

off the point but only just found your site 10 mins ago and thought id say hi, id love to come and be your baby but im only a little baby of 17 and dont have £300 to spare. lifes full of disapointments. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Baby Al's profile states that he is 18 and so I presume that the age 17 is a part of his AB scenario.

Baby Al should now clarify the situation for us.

Of course, to access this website and my website, a person must be over 18 years of age.

NannyX

Baby Al's profile states that he is 18 and so I presume that the age 17 is a part of his AB scenario.

Baby Al should now clarify the situation for us.

Of course, to access this website and my website, a person must be over 18 years of age.

NannyX

We don't play around when it comes to keeping things legal around here. I can't imagine an 18 year old pretending to be a 17 year old (not enough of an age gap, for age play..) seems much more likely he lied on his profile knowing our rules.

I think that you misunderstand me. In my experience of age role play, a particular event in one's life can trigger the AB need and desire and that event could occur at age 7, 17 or 77 and it is from that age that one is then encouraged or forced to regress to an infant role. For example, a dominant character such as a teacher or work superior could pamper or humiliate a person and make him/her feel like a vulnerable infant and so AB play is a regression from this age. I am an English and drama teacher as well as a nanny and I have experience of a wide variety of role play of many weird and wonderful scenarios.

NannyX

I think that you misunderstand me. In my experience of age role play, a particular event in one's life can trigger the AB need and desire and that event could occur at age 7, 17 or 77 and it is from that age that one is then encouraged or forced to regress to an infant role. For example, a dominant character such as a teacher or work superior could pamper or humiliate a person and make him/her feel like a vulnerable infant and so AB play is a regression from this age. I am an English and drama teacher as well as a nanny and I have experience of a wide variety of role play of many weird and wonderful scenarios.

NannyX

I understand. Like I said though, we have to be careful for the good of the group. When someone says they are 2 or 3 it's pretty obvious they are role-playing... but the 13-17 market is an area where we can't afford to risk it. If he emails me and shows that he is 18 I will unsuspend him, otherwise his account will automatically reactivate in 365 days when he would be sure to be 18 if he is now 17.

It is good to know that the board reacts so promptly as underage involvement jeopardises all of our play.

If he is underage then it is odd that he 'outed' himself as underage but perhaps he wanted to get caught...

NannyX