LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bully and The Boss (private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Nancy had a problem.

A big problem.

She was a bully and she didn't care at all. Why should she care? No one cared when anyone bullied her when she was younger.

She knew that she should know better than to bully others but it wasn't bullying as such more like teasing or at least that's how she would justify it in her head whenever someone complained about her behaviour and attitude.

She was cold with nearly everyone in the office and she worked full time even on weekends.

There was no point in going to her stylish two bedroom apartment. No one was waiting for her and she had no friends to hang out with properly.

She always had a hard time making friends and decided to give up on that front with what had happened at school but it wasn't all bad she had been able to clean her debt off early thanks to some modelling work.

It was silly to hold a grudge against others especially when it wasn't their fault to begin with and someone elses.

Nancy typed away on the computer on her desk knowing full well that she had an appointment soon with her boss Jade.

Nancy felt a little anxious about seeing her boss and was trying her best to keep herself busy with work until the time came.

Soon enough time crept up on her and Nancy begun to walk over to her boss's office.

The brunette knocked the door before entering and could feel her stomach twisting itself into knots.

She admired Jade.

That was obvious to everyone and how often Nancy would try to get on Jade's good side despite being a bully to others, "You wanted to see me?" asked Nancy rocking back and forth on her feet a little a old nervous habit she used to have

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes come in Nancy" The inflections in her voice wanting to keep the tone neutral for this meeting, her brunette pony tail neatly kept in place as she took off her reading glasses and peered at Nancy with her big green eyes and a warm smile.

Jade had worked in insurance since she left college and had her own business it was still small but growing and bringing in the right people was key at first Nancy seemed like a dream, hard working, dedicated, reliable and a work ethic that would challenge the media's portrayal of the current generation.

However something she had weird was this odd high school behaviour she seemed to crave praise and fear any sort of lecture, also she was a bit of a bully but again in childish ways still not acceptable but the current case was young intern named Hayley who started recently who Jade had being showing the ropes of some basics stuff way below what Nancy could already do yet for some reason she seemed to make a point of trying to under cut the kid's confidence at every time.

"Would you like to tell me what happened with Miss Scott at lunch?" she asked feeling more like a school teacher than an employer

Nancy found herself calming down due to Jade's warm smile and returned it with her eager grin and sparking blue eyes.  Maybe she wasn't in trouble? Maybe Jade was going to do something nice for her? The thought of being rewarded was always something Nancy loved.

Nancy felt her gut twist and turn all of a sudden and looked less like the powerful buisness woman that she was and more like a child that had just been caught stealing cookies.  If anyone else had spoke to her like that or even asked about Miss Scott she would just glare horribly at them and sneer but with Jade she couldn't do that at all.

She actually felt guilty.

"Well...uhm" stammered Nancy looking away from Jade, "I didn't do..." paused Nancy knowing she had made Miss Scott cry, "it was her fault," squeaked Nancy using the same line her bullies had used on her but she was an adult, "I mean....I didn't mean for it to go that far," sighed Nancy, "s-she's an adult she should be okay with a bit of teasing its not like I actually meant anything by it." added Nancy feeling more guilty by the second in front of Jade while she tried to rationalise her behaviour but she couldn't.

Nancy nervously played with her hands, "I'm not gonna apologise for something so small and stupid." added Nancy sounding more like a insolent teen rather then the professional that she was.

"Really, you reduce some poor intern to tears and you come into my office with that attitude?" Jade said sharply as Nancy looked away and played with her hands. 

"I should have fired you already after all half the office witnessed it but I didn't because you are a hard working young lady and I thought maybe there was a misunderstanding and something going on outside work that made you take it out on her" Jade said sizing up the young girl who she had seen in this childish like state before but not in the office in the girl's previous career not that she would let Nancy knew that she knew after all what she did before was none of her business.

"But instead you walk in here with that attitude, what's next are you going to grab her hand and play stop hitting yourself hmm, maybe steal her lunch?" Jade asked not getting up from her seat she didn't need to tower over her or yell to intimidate she could tell that from the look on her face.

Nancy took a sharp shaky breath trying her best not to cry despite making a intern cry mere moments ago, "I'm sorry!" whimpered Nancy quickly not wanting Jade to be upset with her at all.

She really craved approval from her boss and this wasn't what she expected at all!

Nancy feeling stressed, scared and meek looked away and was now bouncing a little more on her heels trying to think of something, "No!" half shouted half whimpered Nancy obviously frustrated by Jade's comment and her own lack of power to do anything, "I didn't mean it a-and I wouldn't do something like that!" continued Nancy using her hand to rub one of her eyes.

Nancy was at a complete loss, "Don't be mad." whimpered Nancy hating the feeling of being a disappointment, "please." whispered Nancy very quietly her need for approval shattering her professionalism and her current attitude for the moment.

Time to hit the Mom line, Jade thought to herself as she watched Nancy seem to deteriorate from a headstrong professional young lady into a quivering, fidgeting mess.

"Nancy..." Jade said with a sigh "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" shaking her head and walking over to the young woman who was beginning to look younger than she was in Jade's eyes.

In a way this excited Jade, she had a secret and because of her secret it also meant she knew Nancy's but couldn't bring that up at work, what Nancy used to do before she came here was her own business.

"Since you apparently don't want to be the professional young adult I hired, maybe you should just go stand in the corner and have a little time out" Jade said pointing to the corner of her office her facial expression showing she was not joking.

Nancy now had a few tears streaming down her face.

Jade wasn't mad. That's good.

Yet.

She would prefer Jade to be mad over this.

She didn't want Jade to be disappointed at all! Nancy stared wide eyed at her boss and even hiccuped a little as a few more tears slid down her face.

The words had hit her like a ton of bricks.

Stand in the corner? Nancy in her current state couldn't help the following words escaping her mouth, "Yes Mama."

Nancy's tone became slightly more higher pitch and almost instantly Nancy scampered across to a corner and had her nose against the wall.

A sudden red blush apparently across Nancy's face.

She had just called Jade 'Mama'

She had called her boss 'Mama'

Shit.

Nancy didn't want to lose her job! She didn't want to lose her job cause of what has been happening in the office nor to those words!

Nancy felt scared.

She wanted to be held.

She wanted her Mommy!

She didn't have one though but she still kept in contact with the AB Mommy that she worked with on shoots in the past.

Nancy was toying with stand of her long auburn hair that had fallen to the front of her face.

A million thoughts running through her head.

What was going to happen now?

Jade managed to keep a straight face long enough for Nancy to reach the corner, she knew about Nancy's modelling because she herself had toyed around with the idea of playing Mommy although she usually only played with older ones this was the first baby girl who caught her eye. She also wasn't stupid, she knew Nancy relied on this job and wasn't to well financially so the modelling could of just been some quick money rather then an actual fetish.

Could Nancy try to manipulate Jade, did she know Jade's interest, no it was impossible the message boards she used didn't use her name or any photos of her there and when she spoke about her life she was vague she might complain about work but never mentioned her job or position there was literally nothing that Nancy could use to connect Jade to this life style.

"Do you know why I put you in time out?" Jade asked a slight sing song quality to her voice after watching Nancy fidget but otherwise obediently stay with her nose in the corner

Nancy rubbed her eyes a little while she stood in the corner sniffling and fearing for her job and life.

She couldn't believe she had let that word slip out of her mouth!

Why did this have to happen to her?

She kept her AB side hidden or tried to anyway. At first she took on a modelling job for money but soon enough she begun to like it because of the high level of praise she would receive and so on.

She liked someone else being in control she liked being powerless yet she was so scared of letting go and giving someone that power.

"C-cause I was naughty?" replied Nancy hiccuping and wanting nothing more than to be in Jade's arms being held and rocked but that was ridiculous and she was thankful Jade couldn't read her mind, "I'm s-s-sorry for calling you Mama please don't fire me." whimpered Nancy covering her face.

Jade's heart swelled a little, when not trying to back pedal herself out of a situation she caused the girl was normally very articulate and yet to hear that voice being broken up by her light sobbing state she was naughty was well adorable.

"Calling me Mama is not the big thing that should be on your mind" Jade said "See how awful it is to have your failure pointed out to the point of tears? just like you made Miss Scott feel" as adorable as she was she really needed to hammer home the lesson that bullying would not be tolerated in this office.

"Now why did you call me Mama?" she asked bending down to eye level with the girl and taking a tissue to clean her up as her tears made her make up run

Nancy stayed in the corner nervously while she and Jade talked but it was far from two adults talking.

Nancy nodded a little. She did feel bad and she knew the intern probably felt bad as well, "I..." paused Nancy only to stop completely.

Jade wouldn't understand.

She would likely be fired if Jade ever found out and she didn't want anything from her past to be made public giving what had happened the last time.

She had gone through a sserious bout of depression and even now she didn't know how she got through it fully she knew partially it was all thanks to the model who would constantly try to look after but she could never be in a proper relationship with her. It was strictly business and it brought up to many painful memories of what had happened yet each time she hang out with her or did a shoot the more intense the Mommy model seemed to get and that only scared Nancy off more each time.

So why did she call Jade Mama? She knew why. She had regressed slightly and her emotions were all over the place and Jade was the only adult that she really respected.

Namcy felt a shiver climb up her spin and a sudden deep dark blush covering her face completely.

She did feel attracted to Jade and being this close and personal made her nervous.

Nancy sniffled a little as her face was cleaned and wiped up, "I don't know," whispered Nancy, "it just slipped honest," continued Nancy shifting right to left uncomfortably, "is it really important at all why I called you Mama?" asked Nancy anxious and wanting to leave but she couldn't and she didn't want to leave either.

There was always a slight problem whenever her mind shifted like this and while she didn't need to go now to the toilet she could feel the urge and slight pressure on her bladder which is another reason she kept shifting back and forth.

Jade got up and walked over to Nancy and whispered into her ear after she asked if it was important "What if I like it?" she said with a soft natural coo to her voice as she circled the young adult who had moments ago looked on the verge of a panic attack. "What if I think it suits your demeanour and mae it a rule that you have to call me Mama in the office?" she teased her running a finger under her chin and forcing her to look Jade in the eyes.

"Now the truth why did you call me Mama"

Nancy was thrown off completely, "W-what.." stammered Nancy unable to believe what she had just heard and yet she couldn't help but feel aroused by all this.

Nancy felt small, vulnerable and she liked it. The teasing and finger under her chin caused Nancy to look up and stare into Jade's eyes.

Nancy could only stare.

Her mouth dry.

Call Jade Mama in the office? Nancy sucked on her bottom lip and had to stop herself from  going off to daydream land.

Her nipples had become hard and she wasn't wearing a bra at all. It was a hot day and there was no sign that it was going to get any less hot for at least another week.

"Uh..uh.."

Nancy tried to find her voice.

"W-what if I don't tell you the truth? What happens then?" asked Nancy flirting a little bit despite her nerves, "Mama." squeaked Nancy feeling uncertain and unsure.

A swat landed on Nancy's bottom as Jade hoped she was reading the situation right, Nancy could claim assault and her whole business could go down the drain but still she pressed on the swat wasn't a genuine punishment spank just a tiny bit of impact play meant to flirt and tease rather then correct "Little girl's shouldn't lie to their Mama"

She paused looking thoughtful "But little girls transition to Mommy by now so maybe your not big enough to be a little girl"

"Is that it, are these silly clothes out your pretend dress up closet?"

Nancy's face turned bright red at the swat and let out a small yelpish moan causing her to go even more red, "Mama..." whined Nancy softly her breathing a little heavy then normal due to herself being turned on more so than the worry she had.

Little girls shouldn't lie to their Mama's?

Was Jade her Mama?

Did Jade want her?

Did Jade want to be her Mama?

She felt a sudden warmth spread across her chest and she couldn't help but grin brightly at Jade.

When was the last time she ever smiled like that? Probably when she was in her previous video playing baby with her model Mommy.

She rarely smiled at work and she never smiled like this.

All of a sudden she felt small.

Smaller than she's ever been before and she couldn't resist putting her fingers in her mouth and suckling on them.

She didn't know what to say at all and closed her eyes but she found herself nodding and eventually saying, "Yes Mama." squeaked Nancy quietly and opening her eyes looking at her boss.

She could feel her bladder twitching some more, "Need potty." whispered Nancy her hand going down to grasp at her crotch.

"It won't be cute if you pee in my office" Jade said calmly trying to make sure Nancy while in a little space moment was still able to consent, she walked over to her private office bathroom before turning back to Nancy and clicking her fingers and pointing the floor "Crawl little one, crawl to Mama" she cooed like an adoring parent wanting to see how Nancy responded.

Jade had never had the opportunity to be Mommy in person but she did know arousal when she saw it and an opportunity to take control.

Nancy continued to hold her crotch and nodded her head a little her face still very red as she watched Jade go over towards a door.

Nancy's arousal became even more heightened at this point at being told to crawl to her Mama and found herself lowering her entire body to the ground.

On her hands and knees Nancy did as she was told.  Her black skirt riding up slightly showing off her white panties that were slightly wet from her arousal.

Nancy looked up at Jade with bright blue glowing eyes and began to crawl.

It was a little awkward because of her high heeled shoes but she didn't care one bit, "Mama..." said Nancy once she finally reached Jade and looked up at her boss wanting nothing more than to snuggle up to her and suckle on her breasts while being played with. 

"I swear I turn my back for one minute and you wriggle out of your diaper, I might have to invest in some locking plastic pants Baby Girl" Jade said pretending to scold having the time of her life as she helped pull down the skirt and panties and sit Nancy on the toilet.

"Hold Mommy's hands little one this is a big girl potty and we don't want you falling in" Jade said planning to make it embarrassing for the girl not letting her avoid eye contact she was going to hold Jade's hand and look her in the eyes while she peed on the toilet and was cooed over like an infant.

Nancy's face continued to glow red, "I'm sorry Mama b-but...me don't want diaper," replied Nancy, "me big girl!" added Nancy as her skirt and panties were pulled down. 

The entire situation was embarrassing and a huge turn on for Nancy yet she also felt secure with Jade despite not knowing her boss that well.

She never felt secure before.

Nancy nodded and held Jade's hands and lowered herself down onto the toilet her eyes focused entirely on Jade's.

After a few moments Nancy was able to relieve herself and could hear her pee hissing loudly before reverting to a small dribble not even once breaking eye contact with Jade or letting go of her boss's hands.

Nancy felt her throat go tight and found herself unable to speak as she stared helplessly at Jade.

Jade tried to see if she could use this to impart a little wisdom and help the poor girl grow.

"Well sweetheart you certainly did a good job on the potty, although Mama can see you are wet in other ways" she said seductively "But a little baby like you can't touch herself, nope that's for Mommy" she cooed into her ear.

She started to stand up Nancy before bending her over to wipe "If you want more time with me as Mama and maybe for me to take care of that other wetness you have to go back out there pretend to be a big girl and make things right with your co-worker do you understand me?" she said with a short swat to her exposed backside before throwing the toilet paper away and pulling her panties and skirt back up.

Nancy looked down at the floor and blushed.

She really needed some release.

Nancy looked back up and smiled only to frownand pout at the fact that she wasn't allowed any relief, "That's not fair." whined Nancy wanting nothing more than to have Jade's fingers in her.

Nancy whimpered a little at being stood up and wiped.  She felt very sensitive down there and had to suppress a small moan only to frown at the mention of making a mends with her co-worker and then she felt the short swat to her still exposed bottom causing her to yelp a little in surprise.

She didn't want to apologise but she didn't want Jade to stop being her Mama.

The actual thought of Jade not being her Mama was making her upset but could she really be a big girl and apologies? She didn't know.

She could always just phone up her Model Mommy and hang out with her. 

Nancy sighed as Jade pulled up her panties and skirt.

Nancy looked at Jade and thought for a moment and decided not to say anything as she left Jade's office and go out back to work.

Nancy didn't go over and apologies to the new intern at all.

She simply sat quietly working away. She didn't comment on anyone though but she knew she needed to apologise.

It was nearly the end of the day and she still hadn't said a single word.

Nancy getting up decided to swallow her pride and insecurities, "H-hey," stammered Nancy awkwardly, "I'm sorry about my behaviour before." apologised Nancy not sure how to apologise or if the intern would even accept her apology.

Jade had watched intently all afternoon to the point where she struggled to complete her own word, every time her and Jamie Scott passed each other or their eyes connected she had a baited breath would she apologise would she embarrassed and flustered after letting it sink in what had happened in this office and escalate the situation.

Jamie looked down at the older woman, not much older but when you were barely out your teens mid-twenties seemed like a lifetime away.

She was shocked that the woman who seemed to take pride in every time she could picking out a flaw would apologise even though truth be told she was more angry at herself for letting her get the better of her when she was above that and the situation didn't deserve tears.

"Look, it's okay I'm sure you have a lot on your plate and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm willing to forget about it if you are" She offered trying to be the bigger person.

Nancy toyed with her hands nervously as she looked at Jamie and nodded, "Okay..." replied Nancy not quite sure what else she could say to Jamie now but at least the situation was dealt with now but she felt incredibly awkward apologising to Jamie and walked back over to her own desk.

She knew the girl didn't have to accept her apology and could of told her to fuck off giving what happened.

It was the end of the day and for once Nancy felt tired and lost.

She wanted Jade but she didn't know how to ask and what if Jade didn't actually want her? What if it had been a ploy?

Normally she would work overtime but she just wanted to head to her apartment and just forget about everything.

What had happened before in her past was toying its way through her mind which always meant she was unlikely to sleep and would have a much more worse attitude than normal tomorrow.  Maybe she would just call in sick in the morning that would be better.

Picking up her jacket from the coat rack she put it on and left without a word. She felt a little bit more exposed and vulnerable more than she wanted to be right now.

In the parking lot Nancy fiddled with her keys contemplating if she should go back and talk to Jade or wait a couple of days or not.

"Good girl, I'm very proud of you, come into my office tomorrow at lunch and we will see where we stand" Jade texted her employee it was hard not to rush down their and resume control but these things when an employee is involved should be taken with a degree of care.

Also she herself knew she needed time to sleep on it and Nancy as well as despite what arrangement they could make today it was more than likely that Nancy could wake up tomorrow feeling violated and never wanting to do it again, also Jade didn't want to pressure Nancy into feeling like she had to do this or loose her job.

Nancy looked at the text and sighed a breath of relief that she hadn't realised that she had been holding and found her heart swell greatly.

Mama was proud of her!

A suddenness giddiness washed over and suddenly tomorrow didn't seem like such a big bad terrible thing anymore!

Nancy begun to text back, "Thank you Mama." 

Nancy got in her car and left making her way back to her apartment.

It was a nice place but expensive and Nancy wasn't sure if she could continue affording the two bedroom apartment by herself.

There were cheaper places about but she didn't have the energy to deal with it at all.

At home Nancy undressed herself and put on a long white t shirt that she used to wear on set.

Nervously Nancy pulled a small suitcase from underneath her bed and opened it.

It contained a purple pacifier, a stuffed toy seal, a rattle in the shape of a bunny and her special panties.

She rarely wore them much but she felt so small and little right now despite everything and slowly she slid the panties on.

The panties were similar to pull ups and had a bit of a bulk to them for any accidents but they were washable and could be reused anytime if needed. It also had cute little cupcake designs on them.

Thoughts swirled in her head as she laid on her bed hugging the stuffed toy tightly against her chest with the pacifier in her mouth.

It was nearly eight pm.

Feeling naughty Nancy couldn't help herself and grabbed her phone.

Should she really be doing this?

Then again Jade had teased her...

It was only fair.

Nancy took a picture of herself with her shirt lifted showing off her padded underwear while sucking on her paci and holding her stuffed toy.

Nancy without much of a thought sent the picture to her boss.

Maybe that hadn't been so wise but she just felt incredibly needy right now! And Jade was the only person she thought of as Mama.

Soon enough Nancy fell asleep.

In the morning Nancy got ready for work. Her mood wasn't as bad as it could have been but she still felt anxious.

Getting dressed she decided to continue being a bit naughty by keeping her padded panties on.

It wasn't as if anyone was going to find out what she was wearing underneath unless her dress hiked up somehow but it was slightly awkward to walk so someone might notice and she was hoping that someone would be Jade.

Arriving to work Nancy sat down in her seat and begun to type.

It was soon enough lunch time and unable to wait any longer she got up and walked towards Jade's office and knocked on the door ten minutes earlier then she was supposed to and entered Jade's office rather shyly despite her recent boldness last night and today.