LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Http://www.xbox-modchips.com/

so i decided to mod my 360 and had ordered parts from them never got any info back on my order they wont reply back on Any emails i send and every time i phone just get a machine have any of you dealt with them what was your experience like

thanks for any reply.

Why would you have posted it in general discussion? That is for topics related to the AB/DL community. Tte best place for it would have been in Rest of your Life. Or some sort of gamers forum.

And I assume that the mods didn't realise what the website was about, so thought that it was AB/DL related, so moved it here.

My friend did his before the red ring of death got it. You don't need to chip it like the playstation but flash the drive, no chip is needed so sounds like you have been scammed

http://www.clevermod.com/index.php?article=44

i never chipped the 360 i had ordered a clear case and control case new led fan and fan duct and some other goody's any ways i got a reply when i said i was reporting them for credit card fraud.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive ordered from them i got a modchip thing was fried when i got it i had the same problem didnt reply to emails or phone even tried there live chat with nothing ill never buy from them again only thing i use there site for is tutorials lol