LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sonya and Michaela Starting Over

Ishigreensa

Michaela nodded and frowned. “It’s already hard cuz everyone knows I’m different with my crutches. But it’s even worse when I can’t even do what I used to be able to.” 

She nodded about lunch. “Yes please. I don’t wanna see anyone else.” She said quietly. “But I need the cafeteria food remember?” She reminded Brenda. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, I know," Brenda said.  "We made sure to get you signed up, so don't worry.  I'm going to have to leave you alone again, though, so I want you to stay on the floor until I get back this time so you don't get hurt, okay?  You don't want anyone else touching you, so this is the best way to take care of things.  Besides, I don't think anyone else is available, unless you wanted me to take you to the cafeteria with me to get your food.  I could probably carry you there, if you wanted."

She smiled at her.

"But that means seeing other people probably in your class."

“Can I just stay on this seat please?” Michaela asked hopefully. She hated being on the floor. It made her feel like even more of a baby. “I won’t get off or try and go anywhere. I don’t like being on the floor.” She was a little hesitant to ask that, but she wanted to try and be as normal as possible. 

Brenda considered it for a minute.

"Promise me no matter what, even if you need to pee and it goes in your pants, you won't try to move until I get back?  I don't think you'll pee your pants since you are not telling me you have to go, but I said it like that because it is that serious to me.  I don't want you to move no matter what because I don't want you to get hurt."

Michaela turned bright red. Why did Brenda have to bring that up. She was already embarrassed enough. Having hit her head was lesson enough to not move. 

“I promise. I won’t get up.” She said quietly. 

"Okay, then," she said making sure that Michaela was comfortable in the chair.  "I'll be right back."

She left the room to go get the lunches.

It was a few minutes, but she finally came back and she set Michaela's lunch in front of her at the table.

"Do you need help getting closer to your food?" Brenda asked.  "Or are you okay?"

Michaela tried to help Brenda while she took her and the food back to her office. She was happy that she could be away from people today. She didn’t want to face anyone while she was struggling so much. 

“I’m okay. Thank you.” She said quietly before starting to eat. She was so hungry. Even if she had been eating better, she was exerting more energy than usual so she needed to eat more. She was grateful for everything Brenda was doing for her. 

“Thank you for helping me so much.” She said quietly after taking a sip of her milk. 

(The site was being mean to me all day.  I've been trying to type a response since this morning, but it wouldn't let me access the box)

Brenda smiled and nodded.

"I'm just glad I'm actually able to do my job, honey.  This is exactly why the school employs me, to make sure you are taken care of physically so that you can eventually get back to learning when you are ready."

She patted her back and then sat down to eat.

"If you need anything, just let me know, honey."

(It’s fine I understand. It does that to me sometimes too.)

Michaela nodded. She was glad that because of Brenda she was able to eat at school and she could try and be as normal as possible. Though it was still tough on the little girl. She stayed quiet for a while while she finished her lunch. 

She looked up at Brenda and saw that she was still eating. She looked back down, not wanting to interrupt her. She had to go to the bathroom again and of course required Brenda’s help. 

because she didn't say anything, Brenda didn't know she had to go, so she continued to eat slowly enjoying her lunch.  She was usually so busy, it was rare that she had a slow enough day that she could think, and even though today was slow because she was taking care of just one student mostly, the fact remained that MIchaela really seemed to require a lot of care.

Before she was done eating, two children were pushed into her office by an office worker.  One of them had a black eye, and the other had red marks around their face and his arms were scratched up.  Normally, they would go straight to the principal's office for fighting, but Brenda knew these two very well, and because of home issues, they needed more than just some discipline from the principal.  They needed some counseling.

"I have Michaela in here...."

"I can take her to the nurse for a while...."

Brenda nodded and went over to Michaala.

"This is an emergency, so I'm golng to have to let them take you to see the nurse for a minute, honey.  I'll be right there after I deal with these two, okay?"

Michaela nodded and sighed. She had finished her lunch at that point, so she really had no excuse to stay. 

“Can I go in the office chair?” She asked quietly. She didn’t want to be picked up or carried by anybody other than Brenda, and she obviously couldn’t just walk to the nurse. She bit her lip nervously, unsure if she was being unreasonable to ask that. She knew it was an emegergency and Brenda was busy, but she really didn’t feel comfortable being touched by strangers. 

"Of course you can," Brenda said.  

She looked at the office worker.

"Be careful with her!  She doesn't like to be touched unless absolutely necessary, and without her crutches and braces, which she left at home today because she is tired and they make her hurt a little, she can't walk.  Her Wheelchair is still drying out, so this is the best way for her to get around."

The office assistant nodded and started get ready to push the chair.

"I have to hold your legs so you don't fall out of the chair though while I push it.  Is that okay?"

Michaela shook her head. She knew it wasn’t necessary for her legs to be held. 

“I can hold onto the chair. I can sit normally by myself. It’s just my legs that don’t work too good.” She said quietly. She was embarrassed that it had come to this, and she felt guilty that she had to tell people what to do. She was a shy little girl and wasn’t used to having to speak up for herself. 

"I can understand that you can sit in the chair, but I'm pushing it.  It's different.  When I push a chair with a child in it, regardless of their capabilities, I always make sure they are in the chair held in some way.  I figured your legs would be the least troublesome for you, but I can hold your shoulders if you want, or if we go slow, I can just hold your hands, if you want, or rather you can use your hands to hold one of my arms while I push iwth the other arm.  I just want to make sure I don't tip the chair over on you is all."

She was trying to be patient.

Brenda came over and tapped her on the back.

"If you just watch the boys for a minute, I can take her to the nurse, and then come back and talk to them after that."

The office assistant nodded.

Then Brenda bent down and patted her on the shoulder.

"Okay?  But we'll have to be quick because I can't leave her with the boys by herself for long.  She's not trained to deal with them like I am."

Michaela was starting to get anxious when the office lady didn’t seem to listen to her. She had done just fine when Brenda pushed her in the chair without being touched. She was anxious that she’d have to go the whole way being touched and held by this stranger. She started to fidget, both from worry and from her bladder. 

“I’m sorry Ms. Brenda.” She said quietly. She looked at her lap guiltily. She felt bad that she was taking Brenda away from her job and that she was wasting time. She just felt so anxious and worried. She felt like nobody but Brenda listened to her. She nodded and stayed quiet while Brenda pushed her to the nurse, trying not to fidget.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Brenda said to her as she pushed her towards the nurse.  "You haven't done anything wrong.  You just don't like to be touched, and I don't blame you for that.   A lot of people don't like to be touched, honey."

She wasn't very far from the nurse's office, so it didn't take them but a minute or two to get there.

"Now, I want you to be a good girl and wait here patiently for me.  The nurse knows you don't like to be touched, and will only do so if absolutely necessary.  I'll put you at the table so you can draw or something so there is really no need for you to move unless something happens."

She parked her at the table, and then gave her some drawing paper and pulled out the nurse's crayons and pencils for her.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?"

The nurse smiled over at her.

Then, Brenda was gone.

Michaela nodded and stayed quiet. She gave Brenda a small, worried smile when she set her up at the table. She just had to think about something other than her bladder. 

Michaela doodled a little on the paper and couldn’t help but squirm a bit. She had to go to the bathroom even more at this point. Her stomach was hurting from anxiety and that didn’t help her bladder. She just had to wait until Brenda got back to take her. 

She stared at the door that she hadn’t seen before. It was the single toilet bathroom that most nurse’s offices had. She was too shy to ask the nurse since she needed help and it was just embarrassing in general. She didn’t know if the nurse even knew she wouldn’t be able to toilet independently. 

The nurse had been briefed somewhat about Michaela because of the wet chair earlier and needing to use a private curained place to change her clothes in.  She knew that Michaela needed help getting to the bathroom, and that she seemed embarrassed to say when she had to go until it was nearly too late.  Her homeroom teacher had mentioned to the nurse the day before that she smelled a little bit in the afternoon, but he wasn't sure if she had wet herself or not since he didn't see any wetness around her.

Therefore, while the nurse wasn't really watching her for a need to pee, she did know that she couldn't get there on her own, and that she was a little bit shy about asking to go unless it was an emergency.

After a little time, the nurse did begin to realize that she was wiggling around.

The nurse came over and squatted next to her.

"Honey, do you need to go potty?" she asked her in a very soft voice so as not to embarrass her more than she had to.  No one else was in the office at the moment, which was why she could notice the squirming girl, but still, if she was that embarrassed, then even a normal voice might sound like she shouted it out to the girl.

"I can help you to the bathroom, if you want," the nurse offered without being forceful.  "Or you can try to wait for Brenda, if you want.  But she might be a while.  Those two boys are kind of troublesome.  Sometimes, she can sort them out in a minute or two, but sometimes, it may take an hour."

Michaela turned red and was kind of caught off guard when the nurse approached her. She had been zoning out and wasn’t paying attention. She was thoroughly embarrassed. 

“I um.” She stumbled, not sure what to say. She really had to go at this point and didn’t know how much longer she could hold it for. 

She bit her lip when the nurse said how long it could take. “An hour?” She asked nervously. 

Michaela blushed and continued to fidget. She felt conflicted. She was embarrassed, but didn’t want to be more embarrassed by having an accident. Before long though, her bladder leaked a little and Michaela knew it was now or never. 

She nodded embarrassedly and put down the crayons and paper. 

"Can I take you then?" the nurse asked her.   "It's just I don't want you to get embarrassed by having another accident today honey, and they told me you couldn't walk by yourself today."

She then started to push her chair towards the bathroom not wanting to upset her by touching her until it was necessary.

"I'll only touch you to help you get on and off of the potty.  Other than that, I'll let you take care of yourself.  If you want, I can leave the room once you are on the potty and come back a few minutes later when I think you've had enough time to finish.  Would you like that?"

Michaela blushed and nodded. She let the nurse push her to the bathroom. “Yes please. Thank you.” She said quietly. She didn’t want the nurse to watch her pee. It was bad enough that she might already notice her panties were damp. 

When they got to the bathroom, Michaela was pleasently surprised to see that the nurse’s office toilet had bars on either side and that with her braces and crutches, she would probably be able to use the toilet independently in that bathroom. 

“Um, I can’t stand up on my own.” She said quietly. She blushed when they go to the toilet. “I can hold onto the bar and stand though.” She said embarrassedly. She hoped she wouldn’t have to explain what she meant. She figured it would be the easiest and quickest if Michaela held onto the bar and the nurse pulled down her pants and underwear and set her on the toilet. 

“If I had my braces and crutches, I could use this one by myself.” 

"Yes, you probaably could," the nurse agreed.  "Though just to be on the safe side, I'd want to have you watched the first couple of times to make sure it's not that hard for you.  If something happened, I'd be responsible, so that's why."

She smiled and helped her get her pants down and then guided her back onto the toilet before leaving for a few minutes for her.

While she was on the toilet, Brenda came back into the nurse's office to look for her, and so had to wait a few minutes since the nurse told her that she was on the toilet.

Michaela smiled. She’d have to tell Brenda and her mom about that. It would be so nice to be able to use the bathroom by herself at school. 

When the nurse put Michaela on the toilet, she couldn’t help but blush a little. She hoped that the nurse hadn’t noticed her semi damp panties. They weren’t that wet, but they were wet enough to be almost soaked in her panties, but nothing would show on her pants. 

When the nurse left the room, Michaela relaxed her bladder. She was too embarrassed to pee in front of the nurse. She finished peeing and then wiped before waiting for the nurse to come back. 

She hoped that her wet underwear would go unnoticed. She didn’t want to go through the embarrassment of being changed again. 

The nurse whispered to Brenda.

"She needs to get her panties changed.  Poor Michaela wet her pants a little bit before she told me she had to go.  She didn't go that much, so she just needs her panties changed.  I think she should wear a diaper if she can't control herself though."

Brenda shook her head.  "I don't want to put her in diapers today.  She's already going through a lot with moving, the death of her father, and her mother having a hard time taking care of her.  The last thing she needs right now, is to feel humliated because of diapers.  Were her pants even wet?"

"No, just her panties."

"Then unless she says something, I'm going to ignore it for now.  If she wants to change her panties, I'll let her ask me, otherwise, she can change them at home."

The nurse nodded and let Brenda go and get her when it was time.

Brenda came in without saying anything about the wet panties up, but rather just pulled them up before getting her pants back on her.

"Are you ready to go back to the counseling room, honey?"

Michaela smiled shyly when Brenda came in. Even if she was comfortable with Brenda, it was still embarrassing to be helped on and off the toilet. She was just hoping her panties weren’t noticed. 

Michaela nodded and let Brenda pull her pants and panties up. She breathed a sigh of relief when Brenda didn’t seem to notice. “Thank you.” She said embarrassedly when her pants were back up. She made sure to thank the nurse too when they left. 

When they got back to the counseling office, Michaela blushed. She wanted to tell Brenda that she was excited about the nurse’s toilet, but that was kind of embarrassing. 

“Um, Ms. Brenda?” She asked shyly. She felt her cheeks get red with embarrassment. She pointed to her stuffed bear that was still st the table she sat at while Brenda had her groups. She thought maybe her teddy would help her. 

“Thank you for helping me in the nurse’s bathroom.” She said, trying to ease her embarrassment. “I really like that bathroom. A lot more than the other bathrooms here.”