LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna got into the bathroom while still holding herself, but she had not leaked even a little and was happy to get on the toilet regardless of how much Brenda thought she had to help her.  It was embarrassing to be helped all the time, but it was much better than wetting her pants.

Robyn had Jessica in the boy's room by this time, too.

"Sorry," she said to the few men around.  "The ladies is crowded and I don't want my little girl to wet herself."

The men just tried to ignore them.

They found an empty cubical and Robyn walked her in, and then started to help her get her clothes down to use the bathroom.

Brenda led Anna into the stall and pulled her skirt and pulled her panties down before helping her on the toilet. 

Jessica was glad when Robyn took her in the stall and held still as Robyn undressed her. 

Anna got herself on the toilet and she started to pee smiling up at Brenda.  She was glad she had not wet her panties.

Robyn smiled as she helped Jessica onto the toilet.

"There we are.  And you did really good.  Your panties aren't even damp," she observed.  "Now try to pee for me, okay?"

Adam was getting near the bathrooms now, and he held his little girl rocking her.

"You can do it," he cooed at her.  "Just a little further and you can go potty.  You can hold it, honey."

He had started to coo at her because trying to hide it or not, he soon became aware that her need was pretty bad now.

Brenda smiled at Anna, tearing off some toilet paper to wipe Anna  when she was through peeing.

"Yes mommy," Jessica said. 

Jessica concentrated and managed to pee a little. 

Imelda wiggled in Adam's arms as she struggled not to pee her pants. 

Anna didn't like being wiped like a baby, but she knew that it was not the place or time to say anything, not to mention, she doubted Brenda would understand anyway.  She let her wipe her, but she didn't make it easy since it was uncomfortable.  She kept turning the wrong way, and kept wanting to pull Brenda's arm holding the tissues away from her privates.

Adam tried to continue rocking her, but she was squirming too much, and he became afraid he would drop her, so he swatted her bottom.  Not hard, but just enough to get her attention.

"Imelda, if you keep that up, I might drop you.  Don't squirm so much.  We're almost here, honey.  You can pee in the potty in just a minute, baby."

Robyn pulled out some toilet paper, and the tore it off giving it to Jessica.

"You can do it, but I need to watch and make sure you do it right, honey.  I don't want you be dirty, and you are a toddler to me, so I'm just going to make sure you are clean like a mommy should."

October looked up at Jason.

"The lines are huge!" she whispered.  "Was it really okay that we were near the beginning of the line when I really didn't have to go?"

Brenda managed to finally wipe Anna then pulled up her panties. She finished dressing Anna, then took her out to where Jason and October were, 

Imelda flinched when Adam swatted her bottom and stopped squirming. 

"I'm sorry," she said. 

"Thank you." Jessica said, taking the toilet paper. 

Jessica wiped herself and dropped the toilet paper in the toilet before looking at Robyn. 

"Yes, it was fine, baby. I don't think anyone had an accident because they had to wait a few minutes," Jason said. 

Anna walked with Brenda out to meet October and Jason.

She smiled over at the other girl.

"That's fine," Robyn said helping her pull her pants back up and the taking her to wash her hands.  "I just want to do a good job so you don't have to go through more hell than you are already going through."

Adam hugged Imelda after she apologized, and he rubbed her back.

"I just didn't want to drop you, honey.  That might hurt.  If it comes down to it, I'd rather you wet your pants than you fall and get hurt.  But we'll be in the bathroom soon, so I really don't think you're going to wet, sweetie."

Adam patted her back and soon enough, they were going into the bathroom.

Adam let her down just before opening the stall door, and he turned her to face him.

"I'm going to let you go in there, but I want to undo your pants first, honey."

He then started to undo her pants so they would be easy for her to shimmy down.

"When you are done, pull up your panties and then come out so I can check you and fix your pants, okay?  I know it may seem like I'm treating you like a toddler, but that's basically what we have to do, sweetie."

Robyn smiled at Jessica.

"Good girl," and she helped her dry her hands and then took her out to meet up with the other two who were already out waiting.

"How did your girls do?" she asked Brenda and Jason.

October just clung tighter to Jason.

Anna smiled and waited at Jessica, but didn't know how to talk to her.

Imelda nodded and went in the stall, pulling her pants and panties down. She started peeing right away. After a couple of minutes, Imelda wiped herself and then flushed before pulling her pants and panties up, leaving her pants unfastened. She walked out of the stall to Adam. 

"Thank you." Imelda said. 

Jessica smiled at Anna and waved back. 

"Anna peed in the toilet like I wanted her too." Brenda said. 

"October didn't have to go." Jason said.

Robyn nodded.

"Well, actually, I was wondering more on the behaving front than on whether they peed.  That's kind of a private matter, right?  But you know, I was supposed to get the most rebellious and most difficult girl in our house, and she has yet to badmouth me or do anything against my authoriy.  I treated her just like I did at home, and this being a public place, I sort of expect her to show her true colors, but she's still been really quiet!  Your kids are behaving themselves, too?"

She sighed and shook her head.

"Someone has got it wrong, not about one, but about all four of the kids, it looks like!"

Adam frowned when she came out, but then, he wasn't really that clear to her about how he wanted her to come out, so he shrugged and tucked in her shirt and felt around her pant legs to make sure she wasn't wet.  Then he fixed her up and took her to the sink.

"Let's wash your hands, baby."

"Yes, October has been very obedient, not giving me any problems." Jason said, smiling down at October.

Brenda nodded her head in agreement. 

Imelda noticed Adam's frown and frowned herself. She wondered if she had done something wrong. She went with him over to the sink to wash her hands.

Adam helped her wash her hands and then he picked her up and carried her out of the bathroom.

"Oh, you guys could have gotten back on the bus," Adam told them.  "The bus driver is already irritable with our house for making him stop.  We don't want to make him wait more than we have to."

"Well, he deserves to be irritable," Robyn said not sorry at all.  "Imagine trying to force a ten or eleven year old to wet her pants like that!  It's disgraceful."

Adam nodded in agreement, and kept his house together as they sat this time.

Once they got on the bus, it started off to the mall again.

It took them another forty-five minutes.

Adam looked around at his house.

"Okay, we need to get some extra clothes for the kids, some school supplies, and Jason suggested some toys yesterday, right?  And I think we should have dinner here, as well."

He looked over at the bus driver.

"We have until seven, right?"

"Right."

When they arrived, Adam looked at his house.

"Right, I think we should get them something to eat first.  Then, what do you say we split up in finding the supplies and just getting all of them together?  That should help us finish sooner, and after you get the thing on your part of the list, then you can take your little girl to get her a few toys?" he asked everyone.

Robyn nodded.

"That sounds good to me."

They walked to the food court, and then Adam dolled out the money that each of them could use to eat giving each big person ten dollars.

"Please don't go over ten dollars for the both of you and your little ones," he told his house.

Then he took Imelda towards a Burrito and Taco shop.

Robyn took Jessica towards a subway.

Anna looked up at Brenda wondering what she was going to make her eat.

October just followed her Jason wherever he wanted to take her without a word.

Jason and Brenda nodded. 

Jason looked at the different food choices, then took October toward a chicken shop. 

"How about some chicken nuggets and a soft drink?" Jason asked. 

Brenda liked flown at Anna, wondering what kind of food she would like. Finally she decided to follow Jason and get chicken nuggets.

Imelda walked with Adam toward the taco shop, her stomach growling a bit.

Jessica walked with Robyn. She saw that they were headed toward a Subway, which sounded good to her. 

You can get whatever Sub sandwith you want," Robyn told Jessica.  "I'm getting an Italian on toasted honey-nut bread."

Adam was getting a taco salad and a couple of burritoes along with a large drink.

Anna looked up at Brenda.

She didn't know what to say and maybe Brenda was going to just order for her since she couldn't speak English.

October nodded.

Chicken nuggets seemed good.

"With Honey barbeque sauce?" she asked hopefully.

Jessica looked at the menu board. 

"I'll have a tuna sub on a regular Bread, please mommy." Jessica said. 

Imelda stayed with Adam, letting him buy their dinner.

Brenda wished she hag taken Anna over to Imelda to find out what she wanted, but instead ordered chicken nuggets with both barbecue and honey sauce for Anna and a chicken sandwich for herself, along with drinks for both of them. 

Jason smiled and nodded. He ordered the nuggets for October with honey barbecue sauce for October and two pieces of fried chicken for himself, along with french fries and drinks for booth ood them. 

They ate lunch for about half an hour or forty minutes when Adam stood up and stretched.

"Well, we need to take the kids to get them their stuff...."

He picked Imelda up and held her again after she was done eating.  He seemed to really like holding her as if she really was a baby girl.  He touched her nose and looked over at the others.

"Brenda, why don't you come with me, and Jason, you and Rebecca go off together.  That way, there are always two adults near the kids.  I think Brenda and I can get the paper stuff, and Jason, you and Robyn can get the book bags and big stuff like that, and then we'll all meet at Toys R Us after we get what we think the kids need?"

Robyn nodded. 

October sort of had to pee, but she kept quiet about it.  She knew she wasn't supposed to ask... well, she knew the old rule anyway.  They were in public, so she knew the consequences if she embarrassed her daddy with people watching, and though Jason wasn't her stepdaddy, she did think he expected the same as her stepdaddy would want.

Jason nodded and came over next to Robyn and Jessica. He had October's hand.

Brenda came over to Adam. Imelda smiled and waved at Anna. 

Jason walked with Robyn, looking for backpacks and the other things they needed to get.