LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

(Good enough)

Little did they know, but both Brenda and Robyn were listening from behind them.

They could hear the panic in Jessica's voice as she tried to explain what happened.

Robyn stood up causing the bus to stop.

"I cannot drive with people standing."

"Sorry," Robyn said.  She took Imelda and put her with Brenda, and then she took Jessica out of her seat and put her in her lap and cuddled with her.

"I'm so sorry!" Robyn told her rocking her.  "It must have awful!"

In the far back, Anna and October were pulling faces at each other and laughing.

Adam had not yet noticed who had caused the bus to stop, and so it went on to the school.

Robyn was holding her little baby and rocking her, still crying about everything she had heard not letting Jessica go at all.

People started to get off of the bus, and then Adam realized that his house was not moving.  He fought the stream to get back there to see what was wrong.

"Robyn?"

Robyn sat there explaining everything she overheard from Jessica getting even more emotional as she said it aloud.

Adam nodded and looked around at the other girls.

"Jason, will you and Brenda take the girls into the main hall for orientation?  I think I need a minute with Robyn and Jessica."

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica was sobbing as Robyn picked her up. She continued to cry for the rest of the bus ride.

Imelda had calmed down considerably by the time they reached the school. 

Jason and Brenda nodded, and Jason took Imelda Ann's October's hands and Brenda took Anna's hand and they welled off the bus into the main hall. 

In the main hall, the houses all sat together.

The principal began and was talking while Adam sorted Robyn and Jessica out on the bus.

"Your projects, or your children as it were, will be dropped off here every morning by 7:30.  They will get to eat lunch with their guardians at 12:30, and they will return home with you at 5:00..."

As the principal went on, Adam and Robyn talked about what happened.

"In the report," Adam told Jessica, "it was called attempted murder.  That means he actually lived.  And while that might pose another problem, at least you don't have to think of yourself as a killer, okay?"

He bent down to her level.

"I don't know when he'll be released from the hospital, or if he already has been, but I know that it's important for you to know that you didn't actually kill him, honey."

Robyn frowned.

"Maybe it would have been better if she had, though."

"No," Adam told her.  It wouldn't.  She has to live with what happened either way, and she's going to find it easier to forgive herself when she realizes she didn't actually kill him."

Robyn kept rocking her.

Jason led Imelda and October to their seats. Brenda sat with them with Anna next to her. They listened to the principal. Jason was taking notes. 

Jessica listened to Adam and calmed down. She listened to Adam and Robyn talk. 

It was a while, but eventually Adam had gotten Robyn calmed down enough to go into the school with him.

By this time, the principal was closing her speech.

"Now, you will find on the walls around the room, postings for your children.  There are eight fifth grade teachers, so you will have to check each list carefully and then I want the guardians to take the littles to their classrooms to meet the teachers and hear out what the teachers will expect in their classes.

(Let's focus on Brenda/Anna and Robyn/Jessica if that's okay with you.  Because basically the same rules will apply in all classes, but Anna will be in a special situation.)

Robyn started to lead Jessica down the call to the Fifth Grade room E while Adam started to lead Imelda to Fifth Grade Room A....

Anna was in Fifth Grade C and October was in Fifth Grade G so all the kids were separated at school....

Brenda looked to see where Anna was supposed to go, then took her to the classroom. 

Jessica held Robyn's hand as they walked to her classroom. She wondered what her teacher would be like. 

Robyn brought Jessica to her classroom where there were twelve students in all and then there was a teacher, a male teacher.

Each of the desks had students names at them.

"Guardians, please take your students' seat, and children, please sit in your guardians' laps."

Robyn walked through the room until she found Jessica's seat and sat down and helped Jessica sit on her lap.

Anna walked nervously into the room with Brenda, and looked up at her for direction as all the directions until then were given in English.  Essentially, the directions were the same....

"I am Mr. Snyde," the man in charge of Jessica's class told them.  "I am your child's teacher for this year.  If there are any problems, I will be the first person you go through, and your students will be learning regular academics as well as reformed sociology so that they learn to fit back into life as free individuals when they graduate from this program.  Depending on their crimes, that can be between one year and six years."

Robyn patted Jessica's lap as the man spoke.

"Now, we have very strict rules here to make sure the kids do not have a chance to cause problems because they are all criminals after all.  We don't want any of them killing each other, do we?"

He smiled hoping some people would smile with him.  Then he went on.

"Now, one thing that must be maintained for your student, is an emergency kit.  If it is used at all during a school day, the things that were used must be replaced the next day.  We will go through what is in the emergency kit now."

Jessica heard the teacher Ann's went with Robyn over to the desk.  She waited for Robyn to sit down and then got on her lap. Since the teacher was talking to the guardians right now, Jessica looked around at the other students. She heard the teacher say she might be in the program for up to six years and frowned. 

Brenda took Anna into her classroom. She found Anna's desk and sat down, pulling Anna unto her lap. 

"This is the Spanish Speaker's class but the kids in this room are in the same program as everyone else in the school..." Anna's teacher was going on. 

My name is "Mr. Wilson," another male teacher.

Imelda and October had women teachers, though.

"We will be teaching these kids to speak English over time, so you should be able to communicate with them in English within about six months...."

Eventually, the teachers had explained waht was expected of the kids in the program and that the guardians had to drop them off in their classes in the mornings, come and have lunch with them at lunch time so teachers could take a break, and then pick them up from their classes in the evening.  The kids would have homework every night, and the kids would be watched carefully all day.  The kids were never ever to be in the halls or anywhere else at school completely by themselves.

After two and a half hours of orientation, they were led back out to the buses again.

"As Adam passed each of his house adults, he requested that they sit with their child this time.

"We don't need the kids sharing their horror stories in public," he  told his housemates.  "We can let them do that at home."

Brenda listened and smiled, glad that in a few months she would be able to communicate with Anna in English without Imelda being to translate. She listened to the rest of what the teacher was saying. 

Brenda and Jason listened to Adam and nodded. They say with Anna and October. Jessica sat with Robyn and Imelda sat with Adam. 

The program living estates and elementary school were about two hours from the nearest city.  The bus ride was pretty long, and Anna and October were both very quiet.

Robyn kept patting Jessica on the shoulder.  They were sat just behind Brenda and Anna.

Adam moved Imelda into his lap at one point and he held her around her waist.

After a little while, Anna put her hands between her legs and looked up at Brenda for help.

Jason put his arm around October and smiled at her. He looked out the window and pointed out things like cows and ducks to her.

Imelda started to feel the need to go to the bathroom and hoped she could hold it until they got to where they were going. 

Brenda looked over at Anna and frowned when she saw Anna hold herself. She looked over at Adam. 

"Adam, Anna needs to use the potty. I think she had to go really bad. She's wearing panties and not a diaper. How much longer will it take to get there?"

"I'm not sure.  Maybe you can ask the bus driver to stop," he suggested.  "If some one has to go, they have to go.  There has to be a place to pull over."

He looked around the bus, but no one else seemed to be complaining.

"I think they said the next city is about two hours from the school, and we basically just started....  Maybe she should have gone at the school."

He looked down at Imelda, but she didn't look like she was holding herself or anything yet, and he'd have noticed if she was wiggling because of being in his lap.

Imelda bit her lip, but kept quiet. 

Brenda nodded. 

"Excuse me, bus driver, my little one needs to use the potty. Could you pull over somewhere where we could use the bathroom?" Brenda asked. 

The driver shook his head looking up at her through the mirror.

"I'm sorry, but we only make scheduled stops.  I don't want the little criminals running around and trying to run away on my watch."

Adam stood up.

"These are children.  They can't wait all day."

"I've had to clean the seats before....  It won't be the first time or the last time."

Adam shook his head and sat down.

Then he stood up again.

"If you are going to be like that, then I'm going to give all the little girls in my house permission to wet their pants if you're not going to stop."

"Whatever," the bus driver said.

Robyn stood up.

"...and if  college student wants to go?"

The driver was quiet for a minute.

"If you make me pee myself, I'm pressing assault charges!"

He seemed flustered.

"Fine, I'll pull over."

Robyn leaned up to Brenda.

"Just tell him you're not allowed to leave your little one on her own," Robyn said.  "That's what I'm going to do with Jessica."

Brenda shook her head as the bus driver refused to pull over.  She let Adam and Robyn talk to him. She put her arm around Anna. 

Imelda felt scared as Adam yelled at the bus driver which only made her need to pee worse. She waited for Adam to sir down again. 

"Adam, I need to pee too," Imelda said quietly. 

Brenda nodded at Robyn and waited for the bus to stop. 

"It's okay, honey.  If the driver pulls over for Robyn, then I'm going to make sure all you girls go.  If you don't make it, and wet yourself, just tell me the truth so I know what I need to do to help you, okay?"

Adam pulled her back into his lap.

"It's okay to need the potty, honey.  You are human, not a robot, baby."

Anna looked up at Brenda not sure about what all the shouting was, but when she tried to ask Brenda to go, she started to feel that the shouting was her fault.  She teared up a little bit and looked down sadly.

Robyn patted Jessica on the shoulder.

"You heard me, didn't you?" she asked.  "I'm taking you potty when the bus stops.  Even if you can't go, I want to pull down your skirt and panties and sit on the toilet for a minute anyway, okay?"

October frowned when she heard that the bus didn't want to stop for Anna.  She thought that was kind of mean, but she didn't say anything because maybe they had a good reason for it.

Imelda smiled at Adam. 

"Thank you." She said.

Brenda looked down at Anna and gave her a hug, and rubbed her back. 

"Yes mommy. I'll try." Jessica replied. 

Jason smiled at October and lifted her onto his lap. 

"I'll take you to the potty too. It's been awhile since you peed." Jason said. 

Adam hugged her tightly.  He wanted her to feel safe.

"You don't have to thank me for treating you like a human girl, honey.  It's natural that you let kids over the age of three try to pee in a toilet and not in their pants, if it can be helped.  I don't care why you are in this program, you are still a little girl."

Robyn smiled and pulled Jessica into a sideways hug.

"Good girl," she whispered to her.  "Mommy doesn't like you to pee your pants all the time."

Anna shifted a little bit and dug her hands into her crotch.

October looked up at Jason and nodded.  She would be glad to pee for him if she could make it to the toilet.

Soon enough, the bus stopped, but Adam's house was not the only one getting off of the bus.  The bathrooms were soon crowded, and Anna had to wait in a short line by the time they got to the rest area toilets.  She looked up at Brenda hoping she wouldn't pee her pants.

Adam carried Imelda but they were further back because he had to make sure of his whole house being off of the bus and at the bathrooms, too.  Though he took her towards the boys' bathroom, there was still a long line.

October tried to climb up on Jason wanting him to carry her because she was shy with all the people around.  She wasn't used to going to the potty with so many people around her, and she shook a little bit.  Normally, her stepdaddy would just tell her it was okay if she wet her pants in public because she was a baby and he couldn't take her because he couldn't go in the ladies' room with her.

Rebecca was closer to Adam when the house got off, but since she was going into the ladies' room, the line was nearly twice as long.

(I want all the girls to make it except that October doesn't seem to need to go yet.  She's going to wet at the store)

Imelda nodded and stayed with Adam into the bathroom line. She did a little potty dance as she waited. 

Jessica stood with Robyn trying to make herself have to pee. She wanted to make Robyn happy. 

Jason picked October up as they stood in line. He hoped that October would pee. He gave her a hug. 

Brenda looked down at Anna, holding her hand. She hoped that Anna made it to the toilet. If Anna was a boy she might have taken him out to a tree, but that wasn't an option. 

(Okay)

Eventually, Jason and October were going into the bathroom in the boys' line.

October looked up at him and then buried her head into his neck as he carried her in to wait inside the bathroom, but it didn't take long for a toilet to be free.

Anna bent down grabbing herself, nearly in tears, and dancing around, trying really hard not to pee her pants.

Adam sighed as he looked at the long line ahead of them.

"I hope you can wait," he told her.  "We're going to be in line for a while, honey."

Robyn sighed as she looked at the line.

"This is nuts," she told Jessica.  "If I go in with you, would you go in the boy's bathroom?  Their line is a lot shorter."

Jason sighed at how long the line was and hugged October. Fifteen minutes later they were next in line to go in one of the stalls.

Brenda shook her head at the long line. She smiled down at Anna and squeezed her hand.

Imelda struggled as she hoped the line started to move.

Jessica looked at Robyn and nodded. 

When October sat down and waited a while, no pee came out.

There were people outside waiting to go, and that made her want to get out of there sooner, but she knew she had to listen to Jason, so she just sat there trying.  He could actually see her grunting to try to to, but nothing came out.

Anna was the fifth girl outside the bathroom now.

Adam and Imelda were still the tenth from the back.

Since Robyn took Jessica into that line, they were now the twelveth.

Jason watched October try to go,  but it seemed like she didn't have to go. He gave her about five minutes to try. Finally he decided to get her off the toilet. 

"Okay,  I'm glad you tried, honey,  but let's give the rest of these girls a chance too, okay? We'll try again later." Jason said. 

Jason helped October off the toilet and dressed her again. He took her hand and led her out of the stall. 

Brenda smiled at Jason as he came out of the stall and moved forward in line.

When October finally gave up trying to go and walked out of the stall, Anna and Brenda were now second in line from a stall.

Anna waved at them shyly with one hand while trying to hold herself with the other hand.