LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

October looked up at him.

"I don't eat or drink anything after nine.  If I do... I... I get in trouble."

She looked back down.

Adam smiled at Imelda.

"Are you getting along with the other girls, then?"

Robyn patted Jessica's back and Anna's lap.

"Tomorrow, we'll be kind of busy so you kids need to get plenty of sleep tonight."

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You won't get in trouble with us. That's all you have to worry about because I'm the one in charge of you." Jason said. 

Jason  took October to the kitchen and fixed her a snack. 

Imelda nodded her head. 

"I haven't really talked to October or Jessica, but I guess we get along."

"Yes mommy." Jessica said. 

Brenda finished in the tub and put on her bathing suit. She came to the communal tub. She helped Anna up and smiled at Robyn. 

"Thank you for staying with Anna." Brenda said. 

Brenda led Anna back to their room to get dressed. 

Robyn smiled.

"It was no problem.  She was a good girl and sat right here in my lap the whole time."

She smiled and then she took Jessica's hand.

"Let's go get your pajamas on, honey."

Anna just followed Brenda without worrying about anything.  The boys had already left, and her pajamas were right there in the bathroom, so she didn't have to walk in front of anyone else naked.  She felt really relieved that the boys didn't  really have much of a chance to see her naked too much.

"Well, you will have to talk to Jessica and October, too, honey," Adam told Imelda.  "We all have to become like a family here because if you don't, things will get really hard for you, if they are not already hard enough, honey."

He patted her back.

October looked up at him when he said that.

"But I will get in trouble with you too," she mumbled.  "It... the juice or water or...  It... It makes me pee my pants and pee in the bed," she mumbled her face  turning red.

"Yes mommy." Jessica said, walking with Robyn. 

Brenda dried Anna and then put a pull up on her and then her pajamas. 

Brenda took Anna to the kitchen to get her a snack. 

"I will." Imelda promised. 

"That will not get you in trouble. I put a pull up on you, just in case you have an accident. I won't be mad at you for peeing your bed or pants." Jason said.

Robyn put her in her pajamas in the dressing part of the bathroom, making sure to put a diaper on her under the main pants.  It wasn't just a pull up, but a full blown diaper.  It was necessary in Robyn's eyes because the girl needed to learn her place there, and though she didn't really want to clean up messes made by the big kid, she would rather clean up a little pee than have her being rebellious like the reports claimed her to be.

"Do you want a snack?" Robyn asked Jessica after she had her dressed.

Anna looked down when Brenda put her in a pull up again.  She felt her face get hot as she thought the other girl was looking at her, and so she didn't even look over to notice what Robyn had put on her.  Soon both of them were dressed.

October looked up at Jason and nodded.

"Because I'm just a stupid baby, right?  Stupid babies don't know better, so they pee themselves, so it can't be helped.  So I wear a diaper so I don't ruin the furniture and my clothes and my bed and make big messes for you to clean up.  That's why I need a pull up.  So don't spank me for wetting because I'm just a Baby that isn't smart enough to get to the potty in time...."

She looked at the ground as she said this.

"I'm sorry for being stupid, Uncle Jason."

Adam smiled and nodded at Imelda.

"You're a good girl," he said patting her head.

Jessica blushed as Robyn diapered her, then put her pajamas on her. 

"Yes mommy." Jessica said. 

Brenda gave Anna a hug after she dressed her and took her to the kitchen. 

Jason frowned as October called herself a stupid baby. 

"Stop that, Oct-y! Don't call yourself stupid or a baby! There's nothing stupid about you!  I don't want you to use those words again. I would never spank you for wetting your pants or bed." Jason insisted. 

"Thank you, Adam." Imelda said.

October looked up at him a little scared.

She understood not spanking a stupid baby, but why wouldn't he spank her if she wasn't stupid and a baby like her stepdaddy always said she was.  that's why he never spanked her for wetting herself.  He said she couldn't help it because she was just too stupid to use the bathroom.

She shivered a little.

Adam looked over at Jason and October when Jason admonished her.

"What's going on?" he asked Jason.

Robyn smiled and took her little girl's hand and started to lead her to the kitchen for a snack.

She saw October looking like she was about to cry, Jason looking like he had just told her off for something, and Adam looking at Jason as though he wanted to know what happened.  Robyn sighed and walked past them taking Jessica with her to the fridge to get her some juice and something sweet to eat.

Anna just quietly let Brenda dress her, accepted her hug with one of her own, and then followed her meekly to the kitchen.  She was ashamed that Brenda thought she needed to still wear pullups even after they had worked something out so she could show she had to use the bathroom.  She didn't know how to say it though, so there was really no way to argue her point with the girl.  She hated Imelda to even know she had to wear diapers, but saw no way to hide it from her.

Jason smiled at October and when he saw her shiver, he hugged her. 

Jason looked at Adam. 

"October is putting herself down, calling herself a stupid baby, which she isn't. Maybe we should talk later." 

Brenda went to the refrigerator with Robyn to get Anna a snack. 

"I think all the adults should talk about our kids," Adam said.  "From what I've seen so far, and it has only been one day, but still, these kids are NOT acting anything like I expected after reading all their reports.  I don't really want to talk about it in front of them because there are things that the kids shouldn't be concerned with, but we as their caregivers need to be on the same page when it comes to taking care of these kids."

He sighed.

"Imelda, honey, it's okay.  Here...."

He went over and wiped a small spill from the cup.  He wasn't sure, but it looked like she looked scared that she had spilled something.  Adam was just being overly sensitive though.  He was starting to feel like all the kids had been railroaded or something.  Sure, it's hard to explain how a kid accidentally could be accused of stabbing someone with scissors, but still, even that didn't really make sense to him.  The reports had been bothering him since he read them.  And now, seeing the girls and the way they acted, he just wasn't sure about anything the reports had accused the kids of....

Robyn, however, was sure that the kids were just nervous and out of their element, and so were not going to show their true selves just yet.  She didn't think they meant to be criminals, but she didn't think they were angels either.  That's why she kept Jessica in a full diaper now, and why she was showing Jessica how it would be from the start....

Anna sat down at the table waiting for her guardian to get her something to eat or drink.

October looked up at Jason.

"But I am...," she said.  "Everyone knows it!  You can see for yourself.  You should give me up and just play your sport.  You'll be happier doing that than always worrying about me being... um... dumb?"

She was told not to say she was stupid!

Jason nodded in agreement. 

"I see that in October. I don't see her committing any crimes." Jason said. 

Imelda flinched as Adam came to clean up the spill. 

"I'm sorry." Imelda said. 

Brenda got an apple and juice and brought it to Anna, setting it on the table in front of her. 

Jason listened to October and shook his head. 

"No October. You're stuck with me for the entire program. I'm not worrying about you. I care about you. And you aren't dumb. you are a very smart little girl."

Adam sighed and he sat down and then picked Imelda up and put her in his lap.

He gave her the juice again, and her snack, and he kissed the back of her head.

"It's okay, baby.  It was just an accident.  You didn't mean to do it."

He turned to Jason and nodded.

"Well, these kids should probably go to bed soon.  They had a long day, and I bet they're exhausted."

Robyn nodded when she heard what was being said.

"The report that I got, too..., Yeah.  I mean....  I think Jessica could have killed someone if she really wanted to... but... something is definitely wrong with how it's written in the report."

"No specifics," Adam warned Robyn.  "We are not alone yet.  We don't want the kids worrying about what they are all in the program for even if I am sort of breaking the rules by talking to all of you about all of them.  We have to share the house, so on second thought, especially with seeing how things are, I definitely think we should all know everything."

He kept patting his little girl's lap.

"It's okay, baby," he would coo at her once in a while as he let her finish her snack.

Anna started to eat her snack not understanding anyone.  She saw that Adam had cleaned up a spill and put her friend in his lap like she was a toddler.  She sighed thinking that everyone of the adults were treating the kids all nearly the same even though they understood the others.  She wouldn't be surprised if Imelda was wearing a diaper.

Imelda nodded as Adam consoled her. 

"I agree. They have to get up early tomorrow. October, did you finish your snack?" Jason asked. 

Jessica was finishing her snack and wasn't listening to the adults. 

Imelda finished hers as well. 

Brenda just looked down and smiled at Anna. 

Soon enough, the kids were put into bed and Adam started the adult meeting.

Because they were nervous about their kids, they held the meeting, not in the meeting room or office area, but on the second floor in the living room so they could hear the kids if they got up and started to look for them.  They had also made sure to wait until the kids were asleep, so it was nearing 11:45 when the meeting started.

"We have three things to talk about tonight," Adam told the adults. 

"One, I think we all agree that the kids seem to have been railroaded or something into this program.  Imelda may have done drugs or may not have, I don't know, but I don't see how a kid can get enough to sell unless someone was using her.  October is too scared to say boo, let alone take $500 dollars from someone.  Anna, also accused of taking money and also illegal immigration?  Since when do immigrants go to regular prison anyway just for being in the country?  Let along a child?  And then there is Jessica!  Maybe Jessica stabbed someone, and maybe she didn't, but if she did, how was it that she had gotten the courage to do that to an adult?  Disobedient?  Rebellious?  Troublemakers?  Has anyone seen any inclination of that with these kids?"

He looked around the room.

"I want to talk about what you've actually seen your kid doing that might indicate something I've miss, and then we need to talk about what the girls need in their bags and their emergency bags at school.  Third, we will be taking the kids shopping tomorrow for school things, and I'd like to know your input about what we should be getting them besides what the school is requesting of us to get them.  We have an average of $800 per girl to spend, so money is not the problem."

He then sat down.

"The first to stand can comment on any of the three topics I put out there, and we'll go from there."

(I'll hint when Imelda should wake up... wetting?)

Jason and Brenda both listened intently and nodded as Adam talked about the girls. When Adam finished talking, Jason looked around and when no one stood up, he did. 

"I don't see anything in October that would make me believe she would steal money without being forced to or something. She may have been set up. She has had an unhealthy relationship with her stepfather and accepted it as normal and feels that everyone should treat her the way he did." Jason said. 

"As far as what we should get the girls, I think maybe toys of their own. Maybe stuffed animals?" Jason added. 

(Okay) 

Adam frowned.

"Can you go into a bit of detail about what you suspect happened with her stepfather?  I wasn't given much information about her home life.  Only that she stole money and was a little rebellious to the point of never doing what she's told...."

He hesitated to tell the whole room that he also had information on the idea that she seemed to like to potty her pants for no good reason.  That didn't seem natural to him, and he certainly didn't want everyone else seeing her that way.  Of course, Jason already had that information in her file, so the one that had to know, already knew what they said about her.

Adam thought a little bit about the toys wondering if it was a good idea or not.

Robyn frowned.

"They said that Jessica was violent in her reports and rebellious.  It could just be because it's her first day and she's scared, but she hasn't really fought me on anything.  Not even on wearing a diaper all day."

"When I was bathing her she just sat there without flinching or fighting me, and when I washed her privates, she told me I was doing it wrong. She said I had to wash inside where she peed. That I wasn't getting her clean enough, and started crying. You heard her at the table calling herself a stupid bad baby."  Jason informed. 

Adam shook his head at that.

He sighed.

"Well, I don't know....  Maybe we just need to keep an eye on her and you work on her with developing a healthy attitude towards herself.  I'll definitely bring this stuff up with the director of the program as soon as I get a chance."

He looked around the room.

"Anyone else?"

Robyn said her bit about Jessica, and Adam nodded.

"It could be just her first day, like you said.  But again, something was off with her, too.  Do you even know what would cause a kid to pick up something sharp on purpose and try to attack an adult with it?"

He sighed and looked at Brenda.

"I know you don't speak the language and it's hard to communicate, but have you noticed anything at all that concerns you about her?"

Imelda started to have fits in her sleep!  The police were chasing her down again!  If she stopped running, they might even kill her!  She turned corners and ran through the muddy streets. 

Eventually, the police hand caught hold of her... and....

(Time?)

Brenda shook her head. 

"I haven't noticed anything, but as you said, there is a language barrier." Brenda said, 

Imelda thrashed astound in her sleep, having a nightmare. Just as the police caught up with her, she woke up in bed in a cold sweat. She sat up in bed and felt wetness around her bottom. 

"Adam?" Imelda called out. 

Adam heard someone cry out upstairs, but he couldn't hear clearly what was screamed because of the closed doors and the screaming came from the other room beyond even where the door was closed.

"Brenda, can you go up and find out who is up?  She sounds really upset, and it wouldn't be right to just yell at her to go back to bed.  If you need the keys, here."

He had the only set of keys that would let him into any of the rooms in an emergency.  Other than that, everyone had their own room key.

Adam turned his attention to Robyn and Jason.

"So, about these stuffed toys....  Do you really think they will be the best things for the girls to help them?" he asked.  "They are around ten and eleven years old even if we have to put them in diapers at night.  Do you think that might caused them to rebel?"

Robyn shook her head.

"I think a stuffed animal would be good for them.  They need to understand that they are still children after all, and if they can get used to that, then even if they had committed the wrong doings they are accused of, it can be the first step in re-raising them properly so they don't get in trouble like that again."

Adam looked at Jason.

"And your thoughts?"

"Okay, Adam." Brenda said, taking the keys.

Brenda started at her room to see if Anna was the one, but she was still asleep. 

Imelda kept crying. 

Brenda checked a couple of the other girls until she got to Adam's room. She opened the door and went in to where Imelda was. 

"What's the matter, honey?" Brenda asked. 

"I had a bad dream. Where is Adam?" Imelda whimpered.

"He's upstairs in a meeting with the other guardians. Can I help you?" Brenda asked, 

"No. I want Adam." Imelda cried. 

"I'll go get him. It'll be okay." Brenda said.

Brenda left the room and went back to the meeting. 

"I don't know of any toddler girls that don't have stuffed animals.  Since we are supposed to be treating them as toddlers then it's only reasonable that they have at least one. Even if they don't take too it right away, it should be available if they want it." Jason said. 

Adam sighed.

"I wasn't really sure that we should treat them like toddlers.  I'm putting diapers on them at night only because the program director wants us to do that, and I'm making you check them because it's a part of the contract and what not, but these kids aren't really toddlers, are they?  Do you see October as a toddler?"

He looked around at Robyn.

"Well, I'd prefer to think of Jessica as a toddler than a criminal, so I think Jason is right on this one."

Adam frown.  He was out voted two to one, and he could almost predict Brenda's vote.  Even if she agreed with him, then the house would be divided, and he didn't want that either.

"Okay, okay, we'll treat them like toddlers, but don't get any funny ideas like bottle feeding or anything like that," and he stood up to end the meeting.  "We'll get the stuffed animals if you want to."

He then started up the stairs just as Brenda was about to come down to get him.

"I'm not sure that October is a toddler, but she does seem to want to be treated like one. Even girls October's age like having stuffed animals." Jason said.

Brenda ran into Adam on the way down.

"It was Imelda that was crying. She had a nightmare. I tried calming her but she wants you." Brenda informed, giving Adam back his keys, 

Adam sighed.

He took Imelda from Brenda as well as his keys, and he whispered to her.

"Go make sure your little Anna is okay.  I'll be in there in a bit if you need help with her, but I think Imelda probably woke up all the girls."

He held Imelda in his arms.  She was just soaked.

"Did you wet the bed?" he asked her though he wasn't mad.  He had put a diaper on her, but the diaper had leaked all over her.

Robyn went up to check on Jessica.

She opened the door and peeked into her suite and then walked over to her sleeping area looking for little Anna.  All the noise that Imelda was making, and surely Adam was right, and she had to be awake!  They were on the same floor after all.

October heard the screaming coming from upstairs, and she sat up.  She wasn't wet yet, but she was a little worried that she was in the room by herself.  She looked around thinking that Jason had to be there, but he wasn't.  She was scared to leave the bed because even at home, she knew that was against the rules.

Anna was still asleep.  She slept right through it.

"Okay," Brenda said heading to her room to check on Anna. 

Imelda let Adam take her. She was still crying some. 

"Yes sir." Imelda answered, blushing

Jason went to his room as well to check on October. He came to her bed and saw October sitting up. 

"Are you okay, baby?" Jason asked. 

Jessica had heard Imelda but was still in bed. She wondered what was going on. 

"It's okay, baby," Adam told her.  "It's okay.  We don't have to do anything about it but change your diaper and put you back to bed, sweetie."

He carried her into the room and he saw the state of her bed.

"You can't sleep in that," he cooed at her.  "I guess that means after I change you, you'll have to sleep with me, baby."

He started to take off her wet clothing.

Robyn walked over and sat down by Jessica.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked.  "I know all this is new and it's hard to sleep, and then one of the others cried causing you to wake up.  Do you need anything?"

She rubbed the girl's thigh.

October looked up at him her eyes shining.

"I didn't know where you were!"

She sniffled a little.  She wanted to get out of bed, but she was sure it would not be allowed.  She wanted him to pick her up and show her that he was really there, but she was too scared to say that.

Anna was still sleeping as though nothing was wrong.