LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

The girls were all very relaxed by the end of the movie.  October was nearly asleep.

Robyn stretched and got up and carefully adjusted Jessica so she could stay comfortable while she went to make dinner with Brenda.

"Let's leave the kids in the living room this time," she told Brenda.  "They can wash dishes later if Adam wants them to."

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robyn sighed as she watched her little girl put her fingers in her mouth.

"That little kid being in this program is carp," she muttered to herself.  "There's no way she just randomly attacks people.  Look at her!  She's just like a little baby!"

She walked away but not before winking at her little girl.

Robyn went to the kitchen with Brenda, and she smiled.

"Okay, so what should we make for dinner?  Something light tonight?"

Adam kept hold of Imelda while he turned the channel to a cartoon.

October was breathing heavily and peacefully now.  It seemed she was completely asleep.

Robyn nodded at Brenda, and decided she would make goulash.  It was a favorite of hers when she was growing up, and while it was simple, she was sure the kids would get full on it, and that they would want to eat it.  It was basically mac and cheeses mixed into spaghetti sauce with hamburger and a few fresh vegetables cut up and added in for flavor.

Adam continued to hold his little Imelda and patted her bottom from time to time.  He loved looking after her, though he was probably the worst of the entire house when it came to treating his little one like a baby.  If there was a bottle there and other baby stuff, he would probably actually be feeding her a bottle, the way he looked after her.  Lucky for her, there was no such thing.

Anna looked over at what Adam was doing with Imelda and sighed.  Imelda was right.  They were definitely treating the kids like babies.  Adam was the one in charge, and he was probably setting the tone for what everyone else did.

October stretched out in Jason's lap and then cuddled into him again, hugging him.

At about this time, Jessica had to poop, but her mommy was not in the living room anymore to ask to take her, and Brenda wasn't there, either, so she had to either let one of the men take her, or try to hold it as long as she could....

Brenda chopped up vegetables while Robyn got the hamburger and macaroni ready.

Imelda kept watching the cartoons and sighed as she sat on Adam's lap.

Jessica felt the poop, but decided to hold it a bit longer, hoping dinner would be ready soon and Robyn would come get her.

It still took about thirty minutes to make dinner....

Adam was mostly ignoring the other girls because he had his baby in his lap, and the other girls seemed to being good.

October rested against Jason not seeming to car about anything.

Jessica could feel it creeping closer and closer to coming out, as she sat waiting for dinner to be done, watching cartoons....

Anna just sat in deep thought about something.

Adam looked over at her and motioned for her to come to him.

He felt her back of her pants to make sure she had not started in her pants....

"Honey, the only one that can take you right now, is me.  Is that okay with you?"

Adam frowned.

"I don't want that either, baby.  Even if you poop your panties, I'd have to take them off of you and change you, so it's better if I just take you potty."

He turned to Jason.

"Please watch Imelda," he told Jason.  "If Jessica ends up pooping her panties, I don't think wants Imelda watching me change and clean her up."

After he made sure Jason would watch the other three children, he took Jessica's hand.

"I won't be mad if you poop your panties, but for your own happiness, try to hold it, baby.  Just before I put you on the toilet I'll check to make sure it's not going in your panties, because if you started and then try to sit on the toilet, you'll just make a bigger mess, okay?"

Adam took Jessica by the hand and started to lead her towards the office bathroom, which was closer, and anyway, it had diapers for her.  His own room didn't have diapers that would fit her, and he couldn't take her to Robyn's room because Robyn had the key and she was busy.  If she wasn't busy, he would have just taken Jessica to Robyn to take care of her.

He helped her down the steps, slowly, knowing that she was likely to start peeing before he got her there, but he wanted her to take her time so she could try to hold the poop in, and even if it came out, he wanted to try to keep it in her panties so it didn't make a big mess all over her legs and the floor.

They got down the steps... and he started to walk her across the hall towards the main office....

(Let her start leaking pee in her panties, but not fully poop in them, though it might start trying to come out just before he gets her on the toilet?)

Jessica walked with Adam down the steps. She tried hard not to poop or pee, but it was getting hard. As she concentrated on not pooping her pants she leaked pee into her pants almost without noticing. 

(Okay) 

They got into the office, and he kept her hand right up to the bathroom.

Then he squatted down next to her before touching her pants.

"I'm going to check that you haven't started pooping in your panties, okay?" he warned her.

Then he felt her and saw that she was a little damp, but he didn't feel any lumps.

"Okay, I think it's safe to pull down your pants and your panties if you'll let me, then I can let you sit on the toilet, okay?  Even if you are wet, just finish in the toilet so you don't poop all over yourself, sweetie."

He smiled at her and kissed the top of her head as he undid her button for her pants and started to pull them down even though she had peed enough now, that he could see she was starting to soak her jeans.  

He got her pants down just as poop started to come out of her butt and push against her panties.

He hurried and picked her up and taking down her panties quickly, placed her on the toilet where she peed again forcefully, and poop continued to push until it fell into the toilet.  Then her body got ready to do it again.  More pee forcing its way out of her as poop built up to come out.

He waited for her to finish and looked at her wet panties.  There wasn't any mess in them, and not even a bit of a rubbing stain.  He had just saved her the humiliation of pooping herself.

He sighed in relief.

"You're wet though," he told her.  "When we get done here, I'll have to take your jeans all the way off and put you in a diaper until your mommy can cover it after she gets dinner ready, sweetie.  You really should have told me sooner that you had to go, then you wouldn't have to get changed into a diaper, honey."

As Adam pulled down her pants Jessica felt her poop start to come out. She bit her lip as Adam pulled her pants and panties down and sitting her on the toilet just in time.

Jessica blushed and nodded. 

"Yes sir." Jessica replied. 

Adam smiled and bent down while she was still going, and kissed her head and gave her a light hug.

"It's okay, baby.  It's not your fault.  You were trying to hold it because you knew I'd have to take you, but me taking you sooner is better than making a mess on yourself and having to be changed by me, isn't it, honey?"

He kissed her head again and waited for her to finish.

Then he picked her up slightly and wiped her as if she didn't know how.  It wasn't really that, but he figured if she started to poop in her panties before he got her on the toilet, then it's probably really messy around her bottom, and he wanted to make sure she got clean.

He was right, it was really messy, so he wet a cloth and started to wash her bottom better.

Once he had her cleaned up, he kissed her head again and then took her hand to take her to the back room in the office to get her a diaper.

"I'm sorry about this, but you'll have to wear just a diaper until your mommy can take you to your room to put something on, okay?"

He then helped her on the bed so he could diaper her.

Adam smiled at her and quickly as possible, got her powdered and diapered.

He then helped her sit up and hugged her.

"Feel a little better?" he asked her.

He then took her hands and held her stand up, and then walked her up to the room where Jason was watching the others.

October saw her in a diaper, so she figured the other girl must have made a mistake and went in her pants.  She decided not to say anything though and just watch TV.

Anna saw her in a diaper, too, but not having caught most of what happened earlier, looked up at Jason and Adam wondering if they were going to put her in a diaper, next....

"Yes, thank you." Jessica answered.

Jessica looked down as she was walked back to the living room. She took a seat on the couch near Jason and started watching cartoons again. 

Jason looked down and smiled at Jessica, parking her arm. 

Adam sat down and saw  Anna watching him.

"Can you ask Anna if she needs to go potty?" he asked Imelda.

October smiled up at Jason when she saw him patting Jessica's arm.