LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Imelda squirmed as Adam patted her lap. She was just about finished eating.

Imelda blushed as Anna asked her, 

"Yes." Imelda answered.

Imelda went ahead and let pee out into her diaper. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she let some out, that was all it took for her to start peeing uncontrollably.  She was done before she knew it, and the area around her was soaked.  Raining drops from her chair caused a few people to look her way in curiosity.  

Adam felt her lap warm up when he was patting her, and he sighed and smiled at her.

"Aw!  Baby!  Didn't you want to tell me you had to pee?" he asked her.

He let her finish eating, and then he picked her up and hugged her as he carried her.

"I need to go change my little girl," he told his house.  "We will be a while, so just take your little ones back to class when you are ready.  I doubt we'll make it back here before lunch time is over."

He carried his baby to the bathroom to change her....

October shook at first when she noticed Imelda wetting her pants.  She didn't dare tell Adam that Imelda was peeing, but then he noticed anyway, and shook violently.  Even though Adam was calm and caring about Imelda, October was scared that he was just waiting until they got out of everyone's eye for him to start on her.  She didn't want him to take her away from the table, but she was also scared to say so.

She shook really bad, and she whimpered a little.

Anna frowned a little when Imelda wet so badly that everyone noticed.  She didn't want her friend to be noticed.  She just didn't think holding it was something she should have to do since she was already wet, and Adam most likely expected her to be wet again anyway if she had to go so badly....

Imelda blushed and shook her head as Adam picked her up. 

"We were eating lunch and you told me to finish." Imelda said. 

Jason saw October shaking. He reached down and picked her up, setting October on his lap. 

"What's wrong, baby? Why are you shaking?" Jason asked, hugging October.

Brenda noticed Anna frowning. She rubbed Anna's back. 

Adam smiled at her and nodded.

"I did, didn't I?  I don't want you to go through the rest of the day hungry, and wetting is no problem as long as I'm here.  I can always change you.  I just didn't expect you to wet again since you were soaked when I picked you up."

He hugged her.

"Let's get you changed, baby."

He got her into the bathroom, but it had quite a few people there.

"Let's see if we can find a more private place," he told her.  "The whole thing that's make you wet your pants in class, is you don't like so many people watching you pee especially boys, right?"

He took her to her classroom, and found it empty.

"I think we can change you in here if we do it quickly."

October looked up at him, but didn't dare say anything about what she thought Adam might do now that Imelda embarrassed him in front of nearly the whole school by letting herself leak so much that it went all over her pants and the floor.

October turned into him and hugged him.

"Imelda in trouble," she finally said what was on her mind, but the words came out a little immature-like.

She was still shaking.

Anna looked up at Brenda and then she hugged her.

Imelda went with Adam to the bathroom. She saw all the people and hugged Adam tight.

"Yes daddy." Imelda replied to his question.

Imelda was relieved when he took her to her classroom to change her and it was empty. 

Jason kept holding October and let her take her time to speak. When she did, Jason hugged her. 

"Imelda isn't in trouble, baby. Her daddy just took her to get cleaned up." Jason said. 

Brenda hugged Anna back. 

"But she peed really bad and embarrassed everyone at the table my peeing all over the place even through a diaper.  Are you sure she's not in trouble?" October asked breathing heavily as she laid against Jason her head against his chest.

Adam got her cleaned up in the class room as quickly as he could, and then changed her into a clean diaper and a skirt for class.

"I'll just take your wet pants with me now, that way, they won't be around in case the teacher has plans that I wouldn't approve of."

He hugged her and sat her down to start playing with her until it was time for people to come back to class.

Anna finished her lunch and then leaned against her mommy a little more.

Robyn patted Jessica's side.

She heard October talking about getting in trouble and about embarrassing everyone, so she decided to talk to the girls that were there and able to understand her.

"You girls cannot embarrass us big people, no matter what you do.  Any big people that let themselves get embarrassed by little kid accidents or little kid mistakes are not much good at taking care of kids.  Parents are supposed to know that little kids make mistakes and have accidents.  That is kid nature.  You little ones will never be in trouble for something you have little or not control over.  Imelda has no control over what happens in her classroom, nor does she have any control over when her body needs to pee.  If she wets her diaper badly enough that it leaks, then we know it's not her fault.  And that goes for you other kids, too."

She looked to Jason and Brenda to back her up.

"We aren't mad at her October. she's not in trouble. Just like you're not in trouble when you wet your pants." Jason said. 

Imelda lay quietly as Adam changed her and then played with him before class started. 

Brenda smiled and hugged Anna. 

Jessica smiled as Robyn patted her side. 

Everyone listened to Robyn. Jason nodded in agreement. 

"She's right. No one will be in trouble for something they can't control. Now I think it's time to get you girls back to class." Jason said. 

He picked October up and started back to her class. Brenda took Anna's hand and walked back to her class. 

Robyn quickly checked Jessica's pants before taking her hand to lead her back to class.

As October was carried by Jason to class, she tapped him on the shoulder.  "Why aren't you mad at us when we pee our pants.  Big kids aren't supposed to do that, so why do you let us do bad things?" she asked.

Adam got off of the floor when the teacher came in.  He led Imelda to her seat and then quietly walked out of the classroom.

Jessica smiled as Robyn took her hand and led her to class. 

"Why should we be mad? Maybe they're not supposed to, but we shouldn't get mad or upset. That doesn't help matters. I doubt there is anything you can do that would make mad at you." Jason told October. 

Imelda waved goodbye to Adam and got ready for the rest of the school day. 

October nodded not seeing any point in arguing with him.  He hadn't been mad at her yet.  

Eventually, the afternoon started, and the big people went on to their school while the younger kids started their classes.

Most of the afternoon went without any trouble, and all the girls were dry when the big people came to pick them up to take them home.

Once all the kids were on the bus and on the way home, Adam was hugging his little one in his lap and patting her side.

"Did school go okay today?" he asked her.

Robyn was surprised that Jessica wasn't wet after school, and double checked by feeling inside her diaper legs when she found a private place to duck into to make sure.  She knew that Jessica had to be getting a little tired of peeing herself all the time, and probably the embarrassment was growing because she had to do it all the time, now, at school.

Anna reached out and took her mommy's hand when she came to pick her up to take her home, and she went quietly to the bus with her.

October reached up at Jason to be carried to the bus.

When the bus arrived at their home, Adam let the family in the house and then after leading the kids all to the living room, he made the big announcement.

"We got a movie to watch tonight together as a group, and then tomorrow, we are all going swimming.  You girls would like that, wouldn't you?"

October looked up at him and smiled though she was careful not to get too excited.

"Yes daddy, at least after lunch." Imelda said, blushing a little. 

After Adam made the announcement, Jason saw October smile. He gave her a hug. 

"Do you need to use the potty, baby?" Jason asked October. 

Brenda smiled at Anna. 

Imelda came over to Anna and told her what Adam had just said. 

Anna suddenly squealed causing October, Jason, and Robyn to look over her direction.

"Really?" she actually said in English furthermore surprising everyone she had the attention of.  She looked up at her mommy Brenda, her eyes sparkling, and her mouth nearly quivering.  She could care less about the movie because she doubted she'd understand it, but she certainly was excited about going swimming.

October had not heard Jason ask her if she wanted to use the bathroom because just as she was about to process what he was asking, Anna had erupted in a delightful squeal.

When October turned to face Jason again, she was surprised to see him looking like he was waiting for her to say something.

"What?" she asked innocently.

Robyn smiled at the reaction after a bit and then took Jessica's hand.

"Come on, you're going potty whether you're wet or not, honey.  You seemed to have had a dry afternoon, so I'd like to keep it that way if it's possible, honey."

Adam smiled at Imelda after she gave Anna the news.  Then he reached over and picked her up.

"Time to try to go potty, baby," he told her.  "You don't want to have an accident after you had such a good afternoon."

He patted her bottom.

Brenda smiled and hugged Anna. She took her hand and led her to their room and into the bathroom. Brenda got Anna's pants and panties off and pointed to the toilet. 

Jason smiled at October.

"Let's go see if you can pee, okay?" 

Jason took October to their room. 

"Okay, mommy." Jessica said, taking Robyn's hand. 

"Alright, daddy." Imelda said.

She leaned her head on his shoulder. 

Anna looked up at Brenda wondering if she did something wrong.  She took her pants and panties off of her without Anna giving her any kind of signal that she had to go.  Did she start to wet?

Anna sat on the toilet where she was pointed to, and blushing, looked back at Brenda hoping she wasn't in trouble or something.

October nodded and climbed at Jason until he picked her up to carry her to the bathroom.

Robyn smiled at her little girl and when they got to their private room bathroom, she bent down and pulled down her little girl's pants and then led her to the toilet and helped her sit down.

"Are you okay?" Robyn asked her.

Adam picked Imelda up and felt her pants again.  She was still dry.  He breathed out a sigh of relief and carried her to the bathroom where he pulled down her pants and then put her on the toilet.

"Just sit there for a minute," he told her.  "I'll be right back.  Let out any pee while you are sitting there, and then I'll help you get up, okay?"

He left the room for a moment to give her a chance to use the toilet.  While he was gone, he went to his bag and pulled out a coloring book for her.  He came back to the bathroom, and he smiled as he showed her the "Lady and the Tramp" coloring book.

"Do you like it?" he asked her.  "I picked it up when I got the movie for tonight."

Brenda saw Anna blushing and smiled at her. She didn't want Anna to feel bad. She gave Anna a few minutes to try to pee. 

Jason took off October's pants and sat her on the toilet. He stepped back to give her a little space. 

Jessica stood and let Robyn undress her and help her on the toilet. 

"Yes mommy, I'm okay." Jessica replied.

Jessica concentrated and tried to pee. 

Imelda smiled at Adam as he put her on the toilet. 

"Yes daddy." Imelda said. 

She started peeing a minute later. She looked at the coloring book.

" Yes, thank you." Imelda said. 

After a few minutes, all of the girls had peed in the toilets.

Robyn helped her little one clean up and then redress.

Adam smiled and nodded.  "I'm glad you like the book," he told her.  "Come here so I can clean you up and pull up your pants, baby."

He was going to wipe her, but he was going to let her come to him to do it, so if she felt a little weird about it, she would likely do it herself before coming to him.

October finished peeing in the toilet and looked up at Jason.  She expected Jason to tell her when to get off of the toilet and whatever, still.  She was getting better about knowing that somethings were not good that her stepdaddy did, but she still didn't seem to have the courage to change her behavior too much when it came to sitting on the toilet and doing as the adult said about it.

Anna smiled appreciatively when Brenda gave her a little space, and she went.  Then she sat there waiting for Brenda knowing that Imelda told her that she should just behave the way they want, and it seemed they wanted them to be toddlers.

Imelda slipped off the toilet and walked over to Adam to be cleaned up and dressed. 

Jason saw October had finished peeing. He took some toilet paper and wiped her.

"Alright, lets get you dressed." Jason said. 

He lifted October off the toilet and pulled her pants up. 

Brenda came back over and tore several sheets of toilet paper off the roll and handed them to Anna so she could wipe herself. 

Anna wiped herself and then got off of the toilet and flushed it.

"Mama?" she said in both English and Spanish as it was the same word when spoken like that.  She reached out and hugged her.

October let him redress her, and then he reached up at him to hug him.

Adam smiled when she came over to him not pulling up her panties yet.

"Are you ready for daddy to clean you up, baby?" he asked her.  "You're such a good girl."

He tore off some toilet paper and wiped her off good, taking care to go front to back, and then he started to pull up her diaper when he noticed the crotch of them felt a little damp.

"Did you have a little accident before we got to the potty?" he asked her.

He pulled down her diaper and threw it away and then picked her up and carried her naked to the room to put some clean panties on her.

Brenda watched Anna wipe herself and smiled as she called her mama. She hugged Anna tight and pulled up her pants. 

Jason picked up October and hugged her, patting her bottom. 

"Yes daddy," Imelda said.

She looked at the diaper, blushing. She shrugged her shoulders. 

"I guess I must have." Imelda answered. 

She let Adam pick her up and carry her.

Adam smiled and patted her bottom lightly.

"Well, no harm done, sweetie.  I was going to take that diaper off of you anyway, sweetie.  A Big girl like you shouldn't be wearing diapers all day anyway."

He kissed her head as he brought in to change her into some panties.

After some time, everyone was in the living room.

"Let's watch the first movie, and then the girls can take their turn cooking, and we can watch the second movie after dinner," Adam told everyone.

Robyn pulled Jessica right into her lap and put her arms around her, something she had not really done much as until now.

The movie started, and October and Anna got really quiet.