LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Robyn had not yet said anything because Adam had said this away from the kids' ears, so she wondered if he was trying to surprise them.  He didn't tell her not to tell Jessica, but she decided to see if it came up at breakfast before deciding whether she should tell Jessica or not.

Eventually, they left without it being brought up.

During the day, Imelda was once again watched too closely by the boys to go to the bathroom in peace, so that by lunch time, she either would have a wet diaper on, or she would have to pee in front of the boys again.

Jessica's teacher kept looking at her as if waiting for her to let him take care of her, but she could see that he was taking care of the other girls a bit too carefully.  Luckily for her, she didn't have to go though and at lunch time, though she had to go, she could wait until Robyn took her, if Robyn took her directly to the bathroom.

Anna and October also had no problems that morning before their bigs picked them up because October let her teacher take her, and Anna went just before the last class for her teacher.

Adam came to Imelda's class room to check on her and see if she was ready for lunch.  By that time, no matter how hard Imelda had tried to wait, she was soaked.

Robyn came and bent down by Jessica lifting her slightly to check her diaper to see if it was heavy, warm, or had the feel of squishiness in it.

October looked over at Jason as he came in, and she leapt up and ran to hug him.

Anna looked over at Brenda when she came in, and she waited to see if she was going to come and get her properly or not before going to her.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imelda stayed back, refusing to use the toilet whenever the teacher took them to the bathroom. She managed to control her bladder until a half hour before lunch, when she soaked her diaper. 

Jessica refused to use the toilet as well. Her bladder filled more slowly, but still at lunch she was in desperate need to pee.

Imelda stood up when she saw Adam at the door. She walked over to him and gave him a hug. 

"Hi daddy." Imelda said. 

Jessica looked at Robyn, biting her lip. 

"Mommy, I need to go potty NOW." Jessica said. 

Jason picked up October and patted her bottom. 

"Ready for lunch?"

Brenda came over to Anna and helped her stand up. She took her hand and led her from the classroom. 

Adam smiled and picked his little girl up.  When he did, he immediately felt how soggy her diaper was through her clothes and kissed her head.

"How about we get you changed, honey?" he asked her as he took her to her cubby to get a clean diaper out for her.

Robyn smiled and nodded when Jessica told her she had to pee.

"Let me just get a diaper from your cubby just in case, honey.  It's okay if you don't make it, but I'll be really proud of you if you do make it."

She went and got not only a diaper, but a pair of panties for her.  If her little girl made it, she would give her a choice if she wanted to try to wear panties the rest of the day or not....

October nodded about being ready to have lunch.

She held her hands up to Jason to be picked up.

Anna went with Brenda without saying anything.  It was nearly pointless to say anything anyway because Brenda didn't understand her, and anyway, Brenda would probably do whatever she wanted as the mommy anyway.

Imelda remembered the crowded bathroom yesterday. 

"Daddy, can we wait until after lunch?" Imelda asked. 

As Robyn went to get the diaper and panties, Jessica pressed her hand against her crotch to try and keepfrom wetting her diaper.

Jason picked October up and carried her towards the lunch room. 

Brenda stopped for a second and looked down at Anna to see if she was trying to tell her she needed to use the bathroom. Not seeing one, Brenda took Anna to the lunch room. 

Adam thought about it.

"But you are pretty wet, baby.  Are you sure you're okay like that while we eat?  It might get uncomfortable if it leaks out of your diaper, sweetie."

He smiled at her.

"Either way, I won't mind changing your pants again either, but I am worried about how comfortable you will be sitting in that pee all the time you are eating lunch, baby."

Robyn pulled Jessica towards her and sighed.

"Honey, are you really that close to having an accident?" she asked.  "If you are, then just go ahead and do it, sweetie.  I can change you in the classroom after everyone else leaves the room, okay?"

She hugged her and stopped fussing with trying to find clothes for her.

"I mean it, baby.  Just pee your pants, because the way you are carrying on, you aren't going to make it anyway, and you don't want all those people in the bathroom to watch me changing you, do you, sweetie?"

October smiled and let her Jason take her to lunch.

Anna happily walked with her mommy to lunch as well.

Imelda nodded. 

"Yes, I'd rather be wet awhile longer than get changed in front of a lot of people, please."Imelda answered. 

Jessica didn't have to be told to wet her diaper, as she had already started. When Jessica told her to go ahead and wet, she finished peeing.

"No  mommy," Jessica agreed. 

Brenda caught up with Jason and they went through the line at the Damn time, getting food for Anna and October. 

Adam nodded.

"Alright, honey.  Let's go get you some lunch then, baby."

He hugged her and took her to get lunch.

Robyn went through Jessica's things until she had her a diaper ready.  She decided not to get the panties out because her little girl showed she couldn't hold it long enough to prove to her she could keep her panties dry.  

When Jessica was finally finished peeing herself, Robyn had her lay on the floor and she started to undo her clothes to change her.  The teacher was the only other person in the room at this time.

"What are you two doing?" he asked.

"She's already wet," Robyn looked up at him.  "It's better for her for me to change her here, where there are less eyes on her."

The teacher shook his head and walked away not understanding why she didn't just let him change her if they were going to change her in the room anyway.

Eventually Adam caught up with the others as they sat down to eat, and he put Imelda at the table.

"Will you watch her?" he asked the others.  "I'm going to get her food, but I didn't want to carry her in line, and she's wet, so it's hard for her to walk right now.  She wants me to change her after lunch, right baby?"

He smiled at Imelda.

Imelda just nodded and laid her head against Adams chest. 

Jessica did as Robyn requested and laid down on the floor to be changed. She jumped a little hearing the teachers voice as she thought he had already left. She held still and let Robyn change her. 

Jason nodded, smiling at Imelda. 

"No problem. Take your time." Jason said. 

Imelda blushed a little as she sat there in her wet diaper. She smiled at Anna and October.

Anna couldn't tell that Imelda was wet, and she didn't understand when people spoke English too fast, like Adam just did, so she had no idea why Imelda was blushing.  She just smiled at her back and took a bite of her food.

"How is your day going?" Anna asked her once she swallowed a bite.

October didn't bother with trying to understand why Imelda was still in a wet diaper instead of getting changed first.  If it was her, she'd rather be changed right away, but then she had to wear wet pants for long periods of time before coming to this program, and she wore both wet and messy diapers for long periods of time, too.

She frowned at Imelda.

"Didn't Adam want to change you?" she whispered to her.  "Or, were you a bad girl or something?" she asked blushing.

Robyn sighed as he walked off looking a little perplexed by what they were doing.

She then turned her full attention to her little girl, getting her wet diaper off of her.

She cleaned up her up good.

Then she put a fresh diaper on her and then put her pants back on her since they weren't wet.

"Let's go to lunch now, okay, honey?" Robyn said helping Jessica sit up and then getting her to her feet and taking her hand.

"Other than being wet, it's going fine. The boys are still trying to watch girls on the toilet and the teacher won't do anything about it." Imelda sighed, 

Imelda turned and looked at October, 

"No, I wasn't a bad girl. It's just the bathrooms are really busy when lunch first comes, and I don't like being watched by a lot of people when I'm having my diaper changed," Imelda said. 

Jessica slipped her finger in her mouth as Robyn finished changing her. She took it out when Robyn helped her up, 

"Okay mommy," Jessica said, taking Robyn's hand. 

Anna frowned.

"Adam didn't change your diaper for you?" she asked.  "I think Brenda checked me before she brought me to lunch.  She seems to like treating me like a baby and checking me all the time, but I don't think she's ever left me in wet pants or anything since I can remember...."

October frowned.

"Couldn't he just take you to the office or something to change you?  Or maybe you could hide in a closet or something?" October offered.  "It can't be comfortable eating in wet pants."

She looked down.

"Before this program, I used to have to wear wet diapers a lot, and it wasn't fun at all.  You get rashes, it itches, and it sometimes hurts, and your skin always feels gross when yo wear wet diapers all the time."

Robyn threw the used diaper in the trash, and then took her little girl with her towards the bathrooms to wash her hands.

Adam was getting their lunch still as there was a pretty long line.

"He was going to but I asked daddy to wait until after lunch. They are treating us all like babies, or toddlers at least. I think it has something to do with the program we're in." Imelda told Anna.

Imelda shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. That's up to daddy. I suppose I could suggest it to him for next time... Why were you wearing diapers before the program? Did you wet your bed or something? I don't think I'll get a rash. I haven't been wet that long and I'll be changed shortly." Imelda said. 

Jessica went with Robyn and washed her hands when Robyn washed hers. 

October frowned.

"I... I can't exactly say," she said.  "I was just a bad baby or something."

She looked down.

Anna nodded her understanding.

"So this program, it is set up to turn us into babies or something?"

Robyn started to take Jessica to the lunch room.

At this time, Adam had returned with Imelda's lunch.

"Here you are, honey."

He put it in front of her and then patted her back.

"Go ahead and eat, sweetie."

Little did Imelda know, but she had soaked her diaper so much that it was starting to leak out and the pant legs of her pants were starting to get wet as well as her bottom where she was sitting.  it still had yet to show on the top, so that's why she missed it at first....

"I don't think you were ever bad." Imelda said. 

Imelda gave October a hug.

"I don't know. I haven't seen the details. I just know what daddy has been doing, and what I see the other guardians doing. I wish you understood English better so you can understand your mommy." Imelda told Anna. 

Imelda smiled at Adam when he brought the food to her. She moved around in her seat, feeling uncomfortable. 

October looked down.

"If that's true, how come I came here?" she asked.  "Sure, I know you didn't do things as bad as they say you did it, but you had drugs and money with you, so you came here, right?  Jessica had a good reason to attack someone, but she still attacked someone, right?  And Anna, I don't speak Spanish so I don't know why she's here, but she did something to get here.  And I was bad, so I got put here, too."

She looked down.

"I hope I learn to be good so I can go back to my mommy and my stepdaddy and not make them any more trouble."

Anna shrugged.

"I don't have to understand her words.  I am starting to understand what she wants and what her concerns are for me.  She wants me to be her baby, but she's really nice about it.  She doesn't do mean things to me.  I kind of like her."

She ate a little more.

As Imelda moved around in her seat, it pressed against the diaper and caused it to release some more of its liquid down through the leg holes causing her pants to get wetter.  She was starting to smell because the pee was getting stale and old, and it was leaking into her pants.

Adam started to smell the pee, and he bent over her and smelled her hair.  He shook his head and patted her back gently.

"Are you peeing again?" he whispered to her.  

But she wasn't.  She was just really soaked with stale pee, and her pants was now soaked in it.

"I don't know why you're here. Out of all of us, you would seem the least likely to be here. But you are here, like the rest of us. We need to stick together." Imelda said. 

"Then maybe you should start acting like a toddler for her. I don't know what they want us to act like though." Imelda said. 

Imelda tried to ignore the way her pants and diaper felt, and the smell coming from them. 

Imelda looked at Adam and shook her head. 

"No daddy." She said. 

"Well, we better get you cleaned up as soon as you are done eating, sweetie.  You're starting to smell, and I think it's leaking all over your pants, honey."

He smiled at her.

October nodded agreeing with Imelda about sticking together.  

Anna also nodded when Imelda told her to act like a toddler.

"But I'm not sure I know how to do that, unless, you mean I should pee myself on purpose or something?  But I don't think I can do that, either.  It's hard to do it on purpose."

She sighed and looked down.

By about this time, Brenda was bringing Jessica to the table with their lunches.

"Okay daddy." Imelda said. 

She went back to eating her lunch.

"I guess you just have to follow your mommy's cues. Start calling her mommy, and don't fight her when she takes you to the potty or dresses you. I know you don't like having accidents. Neither do I, but i would rather wet my diaper than have boys watch me on the toilet," Imelda told Anna. 

Jessica sat down and waited for Robyn to give her her food. 

Anna nodded.

"I know.  I'm glad the kids in my class aren't doing that, at least as far as I can tell."

She patted Imelda's hand.

Anna smiled up at Brenda as she ate some.

Robyn smiled and cut up some of Jessica's food for her.

She then wiped her hands with a wet wipe, then she let her have at her food.

October frowned over at Jessica.

"What took so long?" she asked.

Adam just smiled and ate.

Imelda smiled at Anna and went back to eating her lunch. 

Brenda looked down as Anna smiled at her. She smiled back and rubbed Anna's back. 

Jessica smiled as Robyn cut her food up for her. Jessica picked up a napkin and tried to slip it in the neck of her shirt and started eating. 

"What do you mean? Mommy changed my diaper. I don't think it took that long." Jessica answered

Jason picked up some of October's food and tried getting her to eat. 

"Come on baby. Eat your lunch." Jason encouraged. 

October frowned and blushed.

"Oh, sorry.  I... didn't know.  I didn't mean to embarrass you."

She went back to eating.

Robyn smiled at her little girl.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about.  She didn't have an accident.  She just didn't let the boys watch her get naked.  My little Jessica is a good and smart little girl," she said.

Anna looked up at Brenda again and smiled and then continued eating.

Adam patted Imelda's wet leg letting her know he was right there, and hoping she understood she was safe.

October finally looked up at Jason and started to eat like he wanted her to.

"You didn't embarrass me. I was just wondering why you frowned at me." Jessica told October. 

Jessica smiled at Robyn and ate her lunch. 

Imelda smiled at Adam and ate her lunch. 

October shrugged.

"I was just worried because you were the last one.  I hoped no one was being mean to you."

As Imelda sat there, in her wet saggy diaper, her tummy told her it was time to pee again.  But if she did it right now, it would definitely leak off her of her chair and all over the floor because her diaper was already leaking.

Anna thought about what Imelda told her, and after a while, decided she would play along with Brenda.  If Brenda continued to check her like she was a baby, then she would let her find her wet as long as she didn't get mad about it.

Adam noticed that Imelda looked uncomfortable, but he thought it was just because she was soaked and that her diaper had leaked all over her pants.  He would be getting her cleaned up soon enough, so he didn't worry too much about it.  Even if he knew she was going to pee herself again, he wouldn't really be bothered by it unless it made her cry.

He just patted her lap and waited for her to finish eating not minding at all if she did leak again or completely wet herself.  He wouldn't really have cared even if she pooped herself.

Robyn was eating next to Jessica and not really paying attention to much of anything at the moment.

Anna noticed Imelda squirming about, though and asked her.

"Do you have to pee?" 

She smiled at her.

"I don't think Adam will care if you just pee.  You look like you have to go pretty badly, and I promise, I won't laugh at you or anything...."

October also noticed that Imelda had to pee, but she didn't say anything.  She knew it was bad to pee herself, and she hoped that Imelda could wait.  Wetting her pants once, even leaking all over her pants once, was one thing.  Adam seemed nice about that, but if she kept doing it, and wet her diaper more than twice before he let her go, he might get mad and punish her.