LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October nodded and leaned against Robyn for now.

Anna nodded when Imelda told her everything going on.  She was okay with that.

When Jason was finished, Robyn took her bath, and then the kids and Robyn and Jason were relaxing in the tub again.

Maybe an hour after that, Adam came to the bath doorway and while he watched the group for a minute or two, he finally told them that dinner was ready.

Robyn nodded and started to guide Anna and Jessica towards the dressing area so she could get them dried off and then dressed.

October looked up at Jason for direction.

Jason stood up and picked up October. He reached out his hand for Imelda. 

"Lets go get dressed, honey." Jason said. 

Imelda stood up and took Jason's hand and went with him to the dressing area. 

Robyn smiled at Jessica, and sat her down for a minute.

"Let me get Anna dressed first because she's not used to another person taking care of her, and She's probably concerned that Jason is still here, honey."

October smiled as they went to the dressing corner.

"Yes mommy." Jessica replied. 

Jason looked at Imelda and October, wondering who to dress first. He decided to dress Imelda first. He got her clothes out. 

"October, I'm going to dress Imelda first, them I'll take care of you." Jason said.

Imelda came in front of Jason to be dressed. 

October nodded and stood to one side so he could dress Imelda.

She kept a hand on his pant leg so as to make sure he didn't forget she was there waiting for him though.

Robyn got Anna into some pants and a shirt, and then she smiled.

"There you are, honey.  All ready.  I think you can put your socks on by yourself, sweetie."

Anna nodded.

Then Robyn got Jessica's clothes out and sorted as to what to put on her first.  She had her panties out first.

"Okay, honey, your turn."

Jason held out imelda's panties so she could step into them and pulled them up. He put pants and a shirt on her, then her socks and shoes. 

"Sit here while I dress October." Jason said. 

Imelda sat down as Jason picked October up and gave her a hug before started to dress her. He slipped her panties over her feet and pulled them up, then put pants and a shirt on her. Jason put shoes and socks on October and set her down. He looked over at Robyn to see if she was ready to go to dinner. 

Jessica came over to Robyn to be dressed and lifted her feet so Robyn could dress her. 

Robyn dressed Jessica.

Then she smiled at Jason and nodded that they were ready to go to dinner.

Robyn held out her hands to both of the little girls she was in charge of.

October raised her hands up at Jason when he finished dressing her.

Jason picked up October and took imelda's hand. He led the way to the dining room. Imelda let go of Jason's hand and went over to Adam, hugging him. 

Jason put October in a chair and say down beside her. 

Adam smiled and lifted her up to his lap for a minute longer hug and then put her in her seat.

Anna pulled away from Robyn as soon as she could and ran over to Brenda and wrapped her arms around her.  She was used to Brenda being like her mommy, and with this crazy mixed up place where she could barely communicate with anyone but Imelda, she really didn't feel comfortable with anyone but Brenda.

Robyn smiled as Anna pulled away from her and let her go.  This was what the program wanted, anyway, that the kids depend on their own big people, and she knew that she'd feel much better if Jessica was the same way about wanting her.

October frowned and groaned a little when Jason put her down, but she didn't protest too much because there was food in front of her.  She looked up at him and then back at her food, wondering when it was okay to eat.

Once everyone was settled, Adam nodded at his house that they could eat.

Brenda smiled as Anna came running to her. She had had her doubts about whether she was doing a good hoot with Anna, but it seemed that Anna thought so. Brenda gave Anna a hug and rubbed her back before helping her into a chair and sitting beside her. 

After Anna ran to Brenda, Jessica looked up and smiled at Robyn, hugging her hand.

When Adam gave the go ahead, Jason looked down at October and nodded his head.

"After dinner, I think the adults should just clean the kitchen today and let our little ones rest.  They had a hard week at school," Adam said.  "Of course, if you are tired, Brenda, from cooking, the three of us can clean up the kitchen."

He smiled at his house.

"I want to put the kids to bed though, first.  Since the little ones are having trouble today, I want all the kids in a diaper tonight.  I will be happy if most of the girls don't use their diapers, but still, just in case is better."

He looked around at the adults to see if what he was saying made sense.

Jason nodded looking down at October. 

"If their in diapers that's one less thing for them, or us, to stress about. I was planning on putting October in a diaper anyway." Jason said. 

Jessics knew Robyn would put her in a diaper for bed, so it didn't bother her. 

"No, I'll be okay. Anna shouldn't be any trouble tonight," Brenda said. 

Adam nodded and smiled.

"My thoughts exactly."

Robyn patted her little girl on the lap as she heard the discussion.  There was nothing to be said because her little girl wet the bed enough that she had already decided that she was going to do that anyway.

October yawned.  She was used to being diapered for bed.

Anna didn't know what they were talking about, but she was next to her big caregiver, and that was all that mattered at the moment.

Jason wiped off October's face as he saw some food stuck there. He finished eating dinner. 

"I'm going to take October and get her ready for bed now." Jason said, standing up. 

Brenda looked to see if Anna was done. 

Adam nodded, but he insisted that Imelda eat everything on her plate, so he waited a little longer for her to finish.

Robyn held out her hand as she saw Jessica getting full.

"Are you ready for bed, honey?" she asked her.

Anna looked back at Brenda and smile as she was still chewing on something in her mouth.  She still had a little bit left on her plate.

October got up and stood up on her chair and reached her hands up at Jason to be carried.

Imelda took her time, not wanting to choke, but soon finished everything on her plate, showing it to Adam. 

Jessica put her fork down and stood up, taking Robyn's hand. 

Brenda smiled at Anna and let her finish eating. 

Jason smiled and picked October up,  carrying het up to their room. 

Once the kids were all up in their rooms, and put down to bed, Adam called the adults for a guardian meeting.

"Does anyone have any concerns about their kids?" he asked them.

Robyn frowned.  "I think we have everything figured out with Jessica and her teacher...."

Adam looked over at Jason and Brenda though.

Jason shook his head. 

"As far as I know, everything is going good with October. She has had problems almost not making it to the bathroom, but I think that's October's fault, not her teacher's." Jason said. 

Brenda shook her head, not thinking of anything. 

Adam relaxed.

"Okay.  Well, we need to stay on our toes with our kids.  We want them to get the best attention they can get, right?"

He smiled.

"Tomorrow is the last school day for the week, so we should probably do something special with them tomorrow after school so they can relax.  Does anyone have any good ideas?"

Jason nodded in agreement. 

"Is there anywhere the girls can swim? Or what about a movie?" Jason asked. 

"A movie sounds good, except that the girls can't talk to each other during it. But they can afterwards." Brenda said. 

"I don't think there are any theaters that they'll let us bring the girls to, but we can probably rent a movie at the college campus shop.  I do think we can take them swimming though if we talk to the college counselor.  If I remember right, they said there was a pool around our living park somewhere."

He smiled at Jason.

"Of course, if our girls are peeing their pants that much, we might have to get them some swim diapers or something.  I'll ask the counselor at school tomorrow about it."

Eventually, it was time for the big people to turn in.

The next morning, Adam didn't say anything about what they talked the night before.

He got the kids ready as usual and kept interrupting the bigs if they said anything about the plans at all to the whole group, though he really couldn't stop them telling their own little kid if they wanted.  He really was trying to surprise Imelda at the very least though.

Jason didn't say anything to October as he changed her out of her diaper and dressed her for school. Then he brought her down for breakfast. 

Brenda got Anna dressed for school. Anna probably wouldn't have understood her if she did talk to her about it. She took Anna to breakfast.