LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Adam sighed and patted Imelda's bottom as he picked her up.

"Well, you have a choice," he told her.  "I can take you to one end of the park and find a place for you to pull down your pants and go, or you can try to make it back home.  I won't be mad even if you pee your pants, sweetie, but there aren't any bathrooms around here."

He patted her back.

"Or..., I can just carry you because you're probably tired, too, that way, no one will notice when you first start to pee your pants and we can change you at home.  It's up to you, sweetie."

He then patted her bottom.

Robyn smiled as her little girl took her hand.

She squatted down a moment and felt the back of her little girl's pants.

"You're not wet, are you sweetie?" she asked.

Anna smiled up at Brenda and hopped off of the swing and held her mommy's hand.

"Okay," she said simply.  She didn't know all the words, but she started to recognize the words go and home, so she got the idea of what was being said.

October reached up at put her hands around Jason's neck.

"Yeah," she yawned from being tired.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imelda listened to the choices Adam gave her and thought for a minute. She definitely didn't want to pee in the bushes showing off her bare bottom. 

"Carry me daddy." Imelda said.

Jessica blushed as Robyn checked her pants. 

"No mommy, I'm still dry." Jessica answered. 

Jason laid October against his chest and rubbed her back as he waited for everyone. 

Brenda brought Anna over to the group.

As they walked home it got too hard for Imelda and she started to slowly pee.

Adam didn't seem to mind though as he patted her bottom leaning her face against his cheek as he carried her.

Before they were halfway home, Jessica also had to pee.

Adam readjusted Imelda after she was wet and continued to carry her hugging her tighter so she would know he wasn't mad at her, and so he could protect her, and he tucked her legs up and held her in such a way that her wet pants were not showing off for anyone to notice that she was wet.

Imelda blushed as she started peeing herself in Adams arms. She felt like a toddler. Imelda kept het head down. 

Jessica walked with Robyn feeling the pressure in her bladder. She was afraid to say shrugging to Robyn and even if she did, there wasn't anything Robyn could do about it. 

As the house came in sight, Jessica still had not peed, but it was getting pretty bad by then.

Adam walked her up to the entrance where Robyn started to unlock the door.

"The first place I want you to do," she told Jessica, "is the bathroom, just in case.  I know you are capable of going, but things have been strange and hard for you girls these last few days, and you haven't been potty in a few hours, honey."

Anna looked up at Brenda as they approached the front door.

October was nearly asleep in Jason's arms by then.  

As they entered the house, the sleeping October peed all over Jason's shirt.

Jessica walked up to the door and pressed her legs together. She listened to Robyn, quickly nodding her head, wanting nothing more than to make it to the bathroom. Just then she relaxed her legs and let out a long spurt of pee into her pants. 

Brenda led Anna up to their room and took her into the bathroom. 

"Do you need to pee?" Brenda asked. 

Jason felt October pee on him and looked down. He looked at Adam. 

"It looks like dinner is going to be a little late tonight. October just peed on me and I'll have to clean both of us and change our clothes." Jason said. 

Adam smiled.

"Well, Imelda is wet, too, so I don't really see how it can be helped.  The girls just had to wait too long before they could get to the bathroom.  There's nothing that we can do about it but clean them up.  Let's get them baths before dinner tonight."

He looked around at the others.

"It's okay, little girls.  We don't care who is wet and who is not.  I want all of you to go with your guardians to get some clothes and stuff ready for a bath.  If you are not wet, then you might want to use the bathroom while you are up there, but if you are wet, then don't worry about making it to the toilet, babies.  No one will be mad about wet pants tonight."

Robyn rubbed Jessica's shoulders not knowing she had leaked in her pants yet.

When Brenda got Anna up to their room, she pulled down her pants and peed on the toilet for her mommy and smiled.  She wanted her mommy to be able to trust her.  Right now, the only thing she could do, was make it to the bathroom to make her mommy understand that she was trying.  She couldn't speak, really yet, because they didn't share a language, and she only knew a few words in English now.

Jason nodded and took October to their bedroom. He laid her down on his bed and changed into his swimsuit. He got a diaper and clothes for to wear after her bath.

As Robyn robbed her shoulder, Jessica peed even more into her pants. 

Brenda handed Anna several sheets of toilet paper and got ready to get something for Anna to wear after her bath. 

Robyn bent down to take Jessica's hand once they were told to go get the kids ready for a bath, and she saw her little girl peeing her pants.  She smiled and pulled her to closer to her.

"It's okay, sweetie.  Just finish in your pants so we can get you cleaned up since you already started, honey."

She took her hand and led her up to the room to get her out of those soaked pants.

In time, the house was down in the baths, and Adam called the house together by the big tub before letting anyone go into the small baths.

"Our girls have had a hard time this week.  I want everyone to relax after the girls are clean, so leave the girls in the bath when two of us decide to make dinner."

"Okay, mommy." Jessica said. 

She finished wetting her pants before going to the room with Robyn.

"Alright, sounds good." Jason said, with Brenda agreeing. 

Jessica just wanted  to get cleaned up. 

Once the talk was over, Adam took Imelda to one of the smaller cleaning tubs to wash her off.

Robyn took Jessica to another one.

October just stayed right next to Jason holding him.

Anna didn't care about trying to understand what Adam said.  She knew Imelda would tell her anything important, but she did get the idea that they were taking a bath this time before having dinner.

Adam pretended that he was going to tickle Imelda a few times as he washed her trying to make her giggle and have fun in the bath.

Robyn washed her little girl's hair first and then she talked with her a little bit about how good of a girl she was and that she was proud of her for handling the difficulties of this program as well as she was doing.

October smiled and playfully acted like she was going to splash Jason, but she never really did.  

Anna looked up at Brenda as Brenda washed her looking for visual clues for what she wanted her to do next so that she was ready for wherever Brenda needed her to be.

Imelda giggled as Adam played with her. 

Jessica let Robyn wash her and listened to her talk, answering questions when needed. 

Jason made sure to do a good job cleaning October, washing her hair and every part of her. 

Brenda washed all of Anna as well, smiling and hugging her in the process. 

Adam was happy that Imelda played back, and thought it meant that she was happy with the way he was taking care of her.  He soon had her all cleaned up, and then he helped her out of the tub and took her to the big pool.

"Sit down and relax, honey," he told her.  "The others will be along soon, okay?"

As Robyn cleaned up her little girl, she frowned upon seeing her bottom and her privates.  They looked a little red with a rash developing.  Probably from wetting all the time and having to wear wet diapers until Robyn could change her.

She helped her little girl out of the tub and walked her to the big pool where Adam was sitting with Imelda.

"Can I talk to you?..." Robyn started to talk to Adam about her concerns about keeping Jessica in wet diapers all day at school.

October smiled and giggled as Jason continued to take care of her.  She trusted him completely now, and didn't worry if she thought he cleaned her good or not.  She trusted that he was cleaning her up good enough because no one at school said that she smelled bad or anything.

Anna smiled when Brenda hugged her as she washed her.  She could tell that Brenda cared about her well-being.  Sometimes, she still missed her parents, like right now, but she was glad that Brenda was put in charge of her if she had to be somewhere away from her parents for a while....

Imelda nodded and sat down in the big pool.

Jessica went with Robyn to the big bath. She sat down next to Imelda. 

Jason finisher washing October and rinsed her off before carrying her to the big bath, setting her down along side the other girls. 

Brenda took Anna to the big pool and helped her get in. 

Adam looked at the other big people in the pool.

"Who wants to help me make dinner tonight?  The one that does should take a bath now, and the other two can watch the children until we are done, then they can decide among themselves who will take a bath after us, and plan it so that there is someone with the kids the whole time."

Technically, it was the girls' turn to cook, but Adam had decided that because of disrupting the daily routine, it wouldn't be fair to just expect the girls to be happy with cooking since it would take more juggling.

October looked up at Jason wanting him to stay with her.  She felt safe with him.

Anna started talking to Imelda and so wasn't really paying attention not that she understood what was going on anyway.

Robyn first looked at Jessica to see how she felt about being in the tub with Jason and not her being there, but she did feel guilty that it was the girls' turn and Adam was giving at least one of them a break....

Jason thought about volunteering and saw October's face. He didn't think it would be a good idea to leave her here. 

Brenda looked at Anna and then at Adam. 

"If you have Imelda explain to Anna what is going on, I'll volunteer." Brenda said. 

Adam smiled and looked down at Imelda.

He rubbed her back.

"Jessica will be here with you along with Jason, so you don't have anything to worry about, honey.  Can you explain to Anna?"

Imelda stopped talking to Anna when Adam rubbed her back. She listened  to him and nodded. 

"Okay daddy." Imelda replied.

Imelda turned back to Anna.

"Brenda is going to cook dinner with Adam. We are staying here with Jason, Robyn, Jessica and October." Imelda explained.

Anna nodded.

"Okay, I guess.  But is Brenda coming back to help me get dressed?  If not, then I want Jessica todo it, not Jason, okay?"

Adam then smiled and got out of the tub and went to take his bath.

Robyn looked over at Jason, and smiled.  

"We'll have to divide the girls among us when we get them ready.  Who do you want to dress?"

"Alright. If Jason tries to take you to be dressed I'll make sure to stop him and get Robyn to dress you instead." Imelda promised. 

Brenda went to take her bath as well. 

Jason looked at the girls. 

"Obviously, I'm taking October and your taking Jessica. Do you think yiou can get Anna dressed if I take Imelda?" Jason asked. 

"Sure, but are you sure Imelda will be okay with you taking her?"

Robyn looked over at Imelda.

"Imelda, would it be okay with you if Jason helped you this time?" she asked.

Anna nodded at Imelda.  Robyn would be better than Jason, but she really wished it was Brenda.  She had gotten used to how Brenda was.

October leaned against Jason and sighed happily.  She didn't want anyone but Jason touching her.  When people could be so different as her stepdaddy and then Jason, well, the idea that someone else might have to dress her actually scared her now.  Someone else watching her and telling her she was being good or bad....  She wanted to be a good girl, but now, she wasn't confident that she knew how to do that with different people.  

Imelda looked up at Robyn and smiled. 

"Yes, I don't mind, since daddy can't do it this time. Do you went me to tell Anna that you're going to be dressing her then?" Imelda answered. 

Jason smiled and rubbed October's side. 

"Yes, please," Robyn said with a smile.

After Brenda and Adam were out and probably cooking dinner, Robyn turned to Jason again.

"You can go ahead and get a bath first," she said.  "I'll just settle the girls down for when you come back so that no one freaks out on you when I got get my bath."

October looked up at Jason and smiled when it looked like he was going to get out to take his bath.  She looked over at Jessica wanting to talk, but not sure what to say....