LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Imelda smiled as Adam picked her up. 

"I'm doing okay." She answered. 

Jessica her legs and felt a few more squirts of pee. She looked over at Robyn. 

Jason put his arm around October and hugged her. 

Brenda saw Anna and frowned, she shook her head. 

"Sorry, not till we get home, baby." Brenda said. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robyn sighed as she felt how tense Jessica was with her legs shifting and shaking.

"You have to go potty?" she whispered.  "It's okay, baby.  We can't stop right now, but I won't be mad if you wet your pants, sweetie."

Anna nodded and kept holding herself.  It didn't look like she was just telling her she had to go, it looked more like she really had to hold herself to keep from wetting her pants.

Adam picked his little one up from under the arms again and sat her facing him on his lap.

"Did you do anything fun at school at all?" he asked her.

October started to breathe heavily as though she wanted to sleep.

"Yes. I've already started wetting." Jessica said. 

Jessica peed a little more. 

"Not really. Just a lot of studying." Imelda said.

Brenda put her arm around Anna and gave her a hug. She wished there was something she could do for Anna.

Jason picked October up and sat her on his lap. He laid her head against his chest and rubbed her back.  

Robyn smiled at Jessica and patted her leg.

"It's okay.  That's why you have a diaper on, sweetie.  The school has some really harsh rules, so it makes it hard for you to not wet your pants, baby."

Adam nodded.

"I guess school usually is like that, and this school being more strict, I suppose I should have expected that even more."

He rubbed her back.

A few minutes later, Anna started to pee in her diaper.  She could hear it filling up because by then, she had no control at all, and she blushed thinking it was so loud, she was surprised that other people weren't looking at her.

October rest her head against Jason and sighed.

She was getting him all wet by now from sitting in his lap in soaked clothes.

In a few minutes, she was sleeping.

"I know mommy. Thank you." Jessica said. 

Jessica finished wetting her diaper, blushing. 

"I'm glad we're going to the park later, daddy." Imelda said. 

Brenda heard Anna wetting her diaper and rubbed her back. 

Jason put his arm around October, not caring if his lap was wet. 

Robyn rubbed her back as her little girl peed her pants and settled down.

Adam smiled.

"I am too, honey.  You kids need to get some of your energy out."

Anna looked up at Brenda blushing as she seemed to try to comfort her.  She sighed sadly as she finished peeing.

October just slept.

Soon enough, they were stopping in front of their house.

"Okay, everyone, let's go in and get our little girls ready to go," he called his group together.

He was holding Imelda.

Jason stood up holding October. He walked off the bus and took her to their room to get cleaned up and changed. 

Brenda got up and took Anna's hand. She led her off the bus and to their room. She started undressing Anna. 

Imelda went with Adam and Jessica stayed with Robyn.

Eventually, all the girls were cleaned up, and Adam and Robyn had put their children into regular panties some jeans to play in.

Then they brought their kids down to the main floor to wait for the others.

Jason got October cleaned up and dressed in a tee shirt, panties and jeans. He brought her downstairs, 

Brenda got Anna washed and dressed and took her down to where everyone was. 

Once everyone was ready to go, Adam went to the fridge and got out eight bottles of juice and then he started to lead his house out and down the trail towards the park that he had seen before.

As they walked, Anna walked as close to Imelda as Brenda would let her, and Adam let Imelda walk on her own though he did watch her carefully.

October stayed right next to Jason afraid she'd get in trouble if she wandered off.

Robyn walked closer to Brenda than the others so the ladies could talk....

Brenda was holding Anna's hand but let her walk with Imelda so Anna and Imelda could talk if they wanted to.

Imelda smiled at Anna. 

"How are you doing? Anything you want me to tell your mommy or Adam?" Inertia asked. 

Jessica stayed right with Robyn. She didn't know where they were going and didn't want to get lost.

Jason put his arm around October as they walked to the park. 

Anna shrugged and shook her head no.

She didn't think her mommy needed to know anything at the moment.  She was wearing panties again, so she trusted that Brenda knew that somehow it was just because of the strict teacher that she had not made it earlier.

Anna smiled.

"So, where is everyone so excited about going to?" she asked.

It took them about twenty minutes to walk it, but soon enough, they were at the park.

Adam motioned for everyone to come around him.

"Okay, kids, see those play things there in the middle of the playground?  No leaving that little area.  If you go so much as ten steps outside of the area, you will come over and talk to us the first time and get a time out.  the second time, and everyone goes home.  Understand?"

"We're going to a park. We are going to be able to play outside." Imelda answered. 

Imelda and Jessica came closer to Adam and Brenda moved Anna closer, even though she probably wouldn't understand. 

Jason brought October closer to hear Adam as well. 

When Adam finished, Imelda told Anna what Adam had just said. 

"Yes sir." Jessica said. 

Imelda nodded. 

Adam smiled at all the girls understanding.

"Okay, then.  Go have fun, little ladies.  If you need the toilet or you have some other reason you need to leave the play area, you can either try to wait, or you can come and find one of us to take you to a private place to go.  I don't want my little girls wetting their pants if we can help it, but more important than that, is I don't want you going off on your own either, even if it is an emergency.  I don't want anyone getting in trouble."

Once he was sure the girls understood that they were to either ask a big for help or to wait until they could take them if they needed help, then he let them go play.

Robyn went with the kids to watch them more carefully.  She knew that the people had exaggerated Jessica's character to make her look bad, but she still wasn't sure exactly how she was bad since she had never really seen her do anything that was unreasonable or bad in her  book.

Imelda took Anna's hand and walked over to the play area. 

"What do you want to play on first?" Imelda asked, 

Jason took October over to the playground. 

"Go ahead and play, baby. I'll be watching from where Adam is standing." Jason said. 

Jessica walked over to the swings and sat down. She was aware of Robyn coming with her, but Jessica didn't think anything of it, as Robyn was always with her anyway. 

Adam sat down at a bench not far from the play area and kept a casual watch over the girls.  He had no reason not to trust the children would obey him, so he treated them like he trusted them.  They had been good so far....

Anna shrugged.

"Let's see if the others want to play tag or something," Anna said.

Robyn walked to the edge of the play area so that Jessica could have a little space.  She decided it might be hard to play if she felt like Robyn had to be right next to her every second.

October nodded and smiled up at Jason.

She looked hopefully at the other girls hoping she wouldn't be left to play by herself.

Imelda nodded and they walked over to Jessica. 

"Do you want to play tag?" Imelda asked. 

"Okay, that sounds like fun. Let's get October." Jessica said. 

They walked over to October.

"Oct-y, we're going to play tag. Do you want to join us?" Imelda asked. 

October smiled and nodded.

She went with the other girls back to Anna.

"So, who's going to be it, first?" October asked.

Adam sighed as he watched the girls.

"Hmm. How about we do rock paper scissors, or one potato, two potato?" Imelda said. 

"Or, we can do this." Jessica said. "Tag, your it!" 

Jessica touched October and started running. Imelda stood there for a minute and started running. 

October frowned.

"That wasn't fair!  No one was ready for that!"

She laughed and ran after the girls anyway giving Anna a chance to see that it has started by not chasing her right away.

After a while, she started to chase Anna too, but she ended up getting Imelda after a while longer.

Imelda giggled when October tagged her. She stopped and looked where Anna and Jessica were. She started chasing after them. 

"Here I come!" Imelda shouted, repeating herself in Spanish for Anna.

Anna giggled and ran from her to hide behind the slide.

October ran behind the swing.

They played for quite some.

The sun started to go down after an hour and a half....

Adam watched the kids starting to slow down as the sun sunk lower and lower in the sky, and he decided that it was almost time to go.

Robyn saw Jessica looking around, and she waved at her to let her know that she was there.

Adam walked to where two of the girls were sitting.

Suddenly, Imelda had to pee really bad.

"I think it's time to go, girls," he said to them.

October looked up at him and smiled walked over towards Jason.  It had been nice to get out and play, but she was feeling tired.

Anna sat on a swing waiting to see what was going on.

Imelda stood up and went over to Adam. 

"Daddy, I need to pee." Imelda whispered. 

Jason picked October up. 

"Did you have fun?" Jason asked.

Jessica stood up and came over to Robyn and took her hand.

Brenda came over to Anna. She helped her off the swing and took her hand. 

"It's time to go home, baby." Brenda said.