LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Robyn frowned.

"We'll have to be really careful.  It's kind of early to do that, you know.  The park is really big and there are no walls or anything.  If any of the girls even accidentally crosses the street without us, they might think they are trying to run away."

"Well, we'll carry our kids or at least hold their hands if they are too heavy for us, and we will set very strict boundaries for how far they can go in the park until they get used to things, and we get used to watching them.  When they are able to understand boundaries and now what is expected, and we feel comfortable, then we can expand the boundaries after a house meeting.  But for now, how about we make the girls stay around one toy area in the park together to play?"

Robyn nodded.

"I guess that might work."

She patted Jessica on the lap.

"Just until we are sure that we are used to each other, and other people don't think you will try to run away from us, okay?"

October got really excited.

"We actually get to play in the park?"

She didn't care how limited the space would be.  She had been used to even stricter boundaries in the past.

Anna didn't understand anything said, so she just leaned against Brenda while she ate.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sounds good to me." Jason said, 

Jessica nodded at Robyn. It would be more freedom than she'd had in awhile. 

Brenda could tell Anna didn't understand what was being said. Maybe she could get Imelda to interpret for her later. 

Adam smiled.

"It's settled then.  After the bus drops us off at home, we'll walk to the park for an hour or two of play.  I saw one not far from our house on the way to the school this morning."

As October ate, started to feel a little funny and she put her hand down by her privates and looked up at Jason.

"I'm sorry, Jason, but....  Is it okay if I don't finish eating?"

She squirmed a little bit in her chair.

Anna looked over and saw October starting to squirm and she averted her eyes knowing what that was like.  If October wet her pants, she knew that she wouldn't want to be watched.

Robyn continued eating thinking that it would be good to get the kids out of the house for an afternoon.

Jason looked down and saw October holding herself. 

"Come on, baby." Jason stood up and picked October up. 

"Please excuse us." Jason said, starting towards the bathroom. 

Imelda looked down as Jason picked up October.

Seeing Imelda look down when Jason picked up October, Adam picked Imelda up and put her in his lap.

"It's okay, sweetie," he told her.  "It's not so bad.  Once you finish your lunch, daddy will take you potty and we'll change you, okay?"

He hugged her and gave her a bite of her food.

October hugged Jason and wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly.  She felt really safe with him no matter what might happen, but as they were going to the bathroom, she would make it like a big girl.  She almost never wet herself at school, even at the strict home she had lived in before.

"Yes daddy." Imelda said. 

Imelda opened her mouth and let Adam feed her. 

Jason reached the bathroom and was able to take October into an empty stall. He took off her pants and panties, setting her down on the toilet.

"There you go, baby." Jason said. 

Relieved, October smiled and peed into the toilet while she smiled up at Jason.  he was so good at taking care of her.

Adam patted her arm gently while she ate.

"I'll never ever be mad at you for wetting your clothes," he told her.  "Of course, I think you'll feel bad about it, so I hope we can make it stop once the teachers decide to be reasonable to you kids and let you go as you need to.  But you never have to be scared about wetting your pants if you let me know about it, okay, baby?"

He rubbed her back.

Anna was fully relaxed against Brenda eating.  She had no worries at the moment at all.

Robyn smiled over at Imelda and then down at her little one, Jessica.  Maybe Jessica needed to know that it was okay with her, too, if it took a while to get potty trained at school.  After all, this school was really difficult, and it seemed like they forgot that these are just little kids in the rules they had them obeying as well.

She patted her little girl again on the lap.

"Good girl." Jason told October. 

Jason tore some toilet paper off the roll and waited for October to finish. 

"I hope so too. Okay daddy. "Imelda agreed. 

Jessica kept eating her lunch.

An overhead bell went off telling them they had ten minutes to get the kids back to class, so Adam picked Imelda up so he could get her diaper changed before taking her to class.

Robyn had already changed Jessica, so she let her have a few more moments to eat.

October looked up at Jason smiling.

Anna finished eating and looked up at Brenda wondering what she wanted to do next.

Imelda smiled at Adam as he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom to change her.

Jessica ate the rest of the food on her plate and picked up her glass to finish her drink. 

"Are you finished, baby" Jason asked October.

Brenda smiled at Anna. 

"Are you finished?" Brenda asked, patting her stomach.

October nodded and stood up without wiping at first.

Anna nodded and looked up at her.  She recognized the word finish, one of the words that the teacher was trying to get her to recognize and even say.  She still didn't say the word though.

Robyn smiled when Jessica finished her drink and took her hand to lead her to the classroom.

Adam didn't take too long to change his little Imelda, and soon, they were all in their classes again.

By the time school was finished, Imelda was wet again, but the other three still had not peed yet.

Adam walked into Imelda's class to pick her up hoping all went well for her.

Brenda and Jason got Anna and October to their classes on time. 

Imelda saw Adam but remained in her seat until he got to her. 

Brenda came to Anna's room to get her and Jason went to October's  room. 

Jessica waited for Robyn.

Robyn squatted down upon entering the room and held out a hand to Jessica.

"Did today go okay?" she asked her before having her stand up.

The teacher walked over to them.

"She didn't cause any trouble today," he informed her.  Then he went to talk to another parent whose boy had been pulling at various girls' hair when they were in line.

Adam walked in and over to Imelda and bent down next to her.

"Are you okay?" he asked her patting her shoulder.  "Are you ready to get your things so we can go home and then go to the park?"

October had been shifting around in her seat for the last thirty minutes trying to wait for school to get out.  She hoped that Jason would take her right to the bathroom when he came in to get her.

Anna sat at her desk, her face red.  Some of the kids had heard about her peeing her pants at lunch, and they were trying to pull the back of her pants out to get a look at the diaper, at least the ones that still didn't have diapers on.

She was glad to see Brenda and stood up and ran right to her the minute she saw her.  

"It was okay." Jessica answered. 

She stood up, ready to go. 

Jason came over to October and picked her up. 

"Are you okay, baby?" Jason asked. 

Imelda nodded.

"Yes, I'm okay. I need to be changed though." Imelda answered. 

Brenda gave Anna a hug and led her out of the classroom. She started to the bus.

Adam smiled and nodded.

"Well, you're wearing a diaper, honey.  How about we just get out of here, and when we get home, I'll change you into some regular panties before we go to the park?  You don't want to wear a diaper anyway if you don't have to, do you?"

He started to take her to the bus as she was not caring if she peed in her diaper or not.

October looked up at Jason.

"I'm about to pee my pants," she whispered to him.  "I didn't tell anyone before now, so I really have to go again."

Robyn nodded with a smile and took her hand to lead her to the bus.

Anna walked without any worry towards the bus.  She was glad to get out of the classroom.

Imelda shook her head. 

"Not really daddy." Imelda said.

"Alright, let's get to the bathroom." Jason said. 

He picked October up and hurried to the bathroom. 

Jessica walked to the bus with Robyn. 

Brenda got to the bus and waited for her group before boarding. 

Adam carried his little girl onto the bus and sat down and looked around.  It looked like everyone made it on except for Jason and October.

He looked over at Brenda.

"Can you watch Imelda for a minute?  I need to see what is keeping Jason and October."

October let him carry her to the bathroom sort of wiggling in his grasp.

They were just outside the stall when she felt a little bit leak and she whimpered.

Before he could get her pants down, she started to pee full force into her diaper and as she did, she started to cry.

"Alright." Brenda said.

Jason saw October wetting her pants. 

"It's okay, Oct-y." Jason said,

Jason took her into the stall and lifted her onto the toilet. 

"See if you need to pee anymore, then I'll get you cleaned up." Jason said. 

October sat on the toilet peeing in her diaper until it was sagging and it felt like there was a lake in it.

Then she looked up at Jason.

"I... I finish," she said feeling sorry for herself.  She wasn't used to peeing herself at school, and now, she's done it twice in one day!

Adam had just met them as Jason was carrying October out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" he asked Jason.

On the bus, Robyn patted her little girl's legs.

Jessica was starting to feel like she could pee in a minute, and trying to wait until they got home would probably not work out....

Anna felt the front of her pants pushing at it because the diaper made her feel weird and like everyone was watching her.  Not only that, but she was starting to have to pee again.

"She had an accident and wet herself. She's upset. I'll change her when we get home." Jason said. 

Imelda stayed with Brenda as she waited for Adam to get back.

Jessica pressed her legs together, wondering what was taking so long. 

Adam sighed.

"That school is really ridiculous," he told Jason.  "I understand watching the kids and making sure they don't do something bad, but being so paranoid that they make the kids wet themselves because they are scared to let them use the bathroom....  I hate it.  If I could, I'd fight it."

He patted October's shoulder.

"It's okay.  You're not the only one wet, honey," he whispered to her.  "We know it's because of the school and not because of you, honey."

October looked up at him with wide eyes.

Eventually, they got out to the bus just as Jessica started to leak....

The bus started on its trip soon after Adam had boarded it, and Adam picked up his little girl again and sat her next to him.

"How are you doing, sweetie?" he asked half way home.

At about halfway home, Jessica could feel it building up again to leak again.

October laid her head against Jason.

Anna moved her hands down towards her privates and looked up hopefully at Brenda.