LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

After leaking in her diaper the first time, Jessica kept letting out spurts into her diaper, until just before lunch she had emptied her bladder. She tried to act normal so her teacher wouldn't check her. 

Imelda did the same thing, wetting her diaper as the clock ticked down to lunch. 

When lunch finally came, Jessica stood up and came over to Robyn. 

"Hi mommy." Jessica said. 

Imelda came over to Adam and put her arms up to be held. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam reached down and picked Imelda up to take her to the bathroom.  He felt her diaper was heavy and warm, so he knew she had used it.  He took her to her cubby and got a clean diaper for her and then walked her out of the classroom towards the bathrooms.

Robyn smiled when Jessica came over to her.

"Do we need to get you a clean diaper?" she asked her.  "Or are you not wet this time, honey?"

She smiled so that Jessica would know she wasn't mad either way, but was just trying to figure out what to do for her.

When Jason came to pick October up, she looked at her teacher first to make sure class was over, and then ran over and put her arms up to Jason to be picked up.

Anna slowly got to her feet and she sighed.  She looked over at Brenda and hoped that Brenda was going to take her to the bathroom.  The teacher wouldn't acknowledge her Spanish at all, so she was forced to hold it through class, not that she understood that she would have had to hold it anyway.  But now it was getting painful and she was scared she was about to leak....

Imelda blushed as felt her bottom and let him take her to get changed. 

"Yes mommy. I'm wet." Jessica said, blushing. 

Jason picked October up and patted her bottom. 

"Are you ready to eat?" Jason asked.

Brenda looked at Anna and smiled. It seemed like she was a bit unhappy. She thought that the teacher would take her to the bathroom, and Anna wasn't giving her the signal she needed to go. Brenda took Anna's hand and started walking her towards the dining hall. 

Adam rubbed her back and whispered in her ear.

"It's okay," he whispered.  "I'm just checking because asking you if you're wet in front of your classmates is probably a lot more embarrassing, especially if you are, sweetie."

He was about halfway to the bathrooms by the time he whispered to her so that her classmates wouldn't notice him talking to her let alone know what he was saying since they were all busy talking to their own bigs once they were out of the classroom.

"Good girl," Robyn said smiling to her.  "It's a lot easier if you are truthful to mommy so we don't get in a situation where I'm not prepared to take care of you."

She took her to the cubby to get her a clean diaper and a clean skirt in case she leaked when Robyn went to change her.

The teacher saw them go to her cubby and get a diaper and he smiled to himself.  The girl was certainly stubborn, but as long as it didn't interrupt class, then he really had no say in what happened.

October nodded.

"Yes sir."

Anna walked beside Brenda until they came up on the bathrooms, then she suddenly held her pants at her crotch and looked up at her hoping she'd notice that she wanted to use the bathroom.  Honestly, if she had to wait a moment or two longer, she was going to leak....

"I know." Imelda said. 

Imelda laid her head on Adam's shoulder. 

"Thank you mommy." Jessica said,.

Jessica went with Robyn to get changed. She didn't look at the teacher as they walked out of the room. 

Jason took October through the line to get their food. 

Brenda saw Anna and saw the restrooms were right there. She didn't know how bad Anna had to go as they walked into the restrooms. 

Anna was glad that Brenda took her into the restrooms, but they were especially crowded because of a lot of the big people taking their kids to the bathroom.

Anna whimpered, scared she was going to disappoint Brenda and make Brenda think she needed diapers after all,  As she stood there waiting, she kept holding herself and started to squirm a lot more so eventually, it became impossible for Brenda to not know how badly she had to go.

October looked up at Jason as he got their food.  She didn't say anything trusting he would get her what he thought was best for her to eat.

Adam walked into the bathroom and saw how full it was.

"Honey, it's pretty full right now.  Do you want me to change you first, or do you want to eat first?" he asked her.  "If I change you first, we're probably going to have to wait about fifteen minutes, baby."

Robyn sighed upon entering the bathroom.

"We can't get to a stall for some time, Jessica, and I don't want you wearing that wet diaper much longer.  Would you please come to a corner with me over there, and I'll change you over there?"

She smiled at her.

"I wouldn't do this, but otherwise, we may miss lunch, and I don't want you missing lunch.  You need to eat to stay healthy, baby."

Brenda could see that Anna was desperate, but there wasn't anything she could do to speed the line. She couldn't believe there were so many kids that needed to potty at lunch.

Jason kept filling the tray with food he thought October would like and moved down the line. He smiled at October.

"We can eat first. I'm not very wet and I am hungry." Imelda answered. 

Jessica frowned but nodded. She knew it didn't matter what she thought. She didn't want to wear the wet diaper much longer.

Anna's whimper was getting louder, and she was dancing around and holding herself trying really hard not to pee her pants.  She didn't want Brenda to put her in a diaper when she was capable of going potty like a big girl.  She was scared that Brenda would make her wear a diaper all the time if she peed her pants.  She grabbed herself hard and squatted down trying to get as much pressure against there as she could as she squeezed her legs tightly.  She whimpered loudly enough that some people were starting to look their way....

Adam picked IMelda up again and started to carry her to lunch.

"We'll just change you later, then, baby.  If you have to pee during lunch, just do it in your diaper.  You're already wet, baby."

He carried her into the lunch room and got in the back of the line.

By then, Jason and October would be almost at the end of the serving line.

October held Jason's leg as he moved and filled the trays.

Robyn didn't like it, but she wasn't going to leave Jessica in a wet diaper to go eat lunch.  She didn't think that Jessica would be able to eat like that because smelling her own urine would certainly cause her to lose her appetite if not get sick.

She got her to the corner of the bathroom and started to strip off her clothes and took off her wet diaper.

Unfortunately, some of the other kids could see her getting changed, but she wasn't the only one.  Once Robyn decided to change her little one like that, a few others got bold and did the same thing so that little boys and girls around different areas of the bathroom were being changed.  Some with wet pants, some with just wet diapers like Jessica.

Robyn cleaned her up the best she could with Jessica standing because she didn't want her to lay down on that dirty floor, not that there was really room for her to do so anyway.

Brenda saw Anna was close to wetting her pants. She looked at the people in line in front of her. 

"Would any of you let my girl in front of you? She really needs to go potty." Brenda asked. 

Imelda let Adam carry her to the lunch room. She could see Jason and October at the other end of the line. 

Jason finished getting their food and took October to an empty table. He set the food down, then picked up October. He gave her a hug before putting her in a chair and sat next to her. He set her food and drink in front of her. 

"There you go, baby." Jason said.

Jessica blushed as Robyn undressed her in the corner of the bathroom. She could see some of the kids were watching. She hoped Robyn would be quick.

The others shook their heads.

"The reason we are here is our little ones have to go, too.  Your kid will either just have to hold it or wet herself."

Anna didn't know what they were saying, but she was getting closer and closer to crying rather than just whimpering.

She felt her panties suddenly get a little warm and a gentle push came from her front causing it, so she knew she was starting to wet her pants.

Suddenly, she started crying and pee started running all over her bottom as she was squatted down and down around her legs and all over the floor.

Robyn looked over when she heard crying and she sighed seeing Anna peeing her pants like that.  She tried to be quick with Jessica, but it was not easy to clean up and change a girl when there was no real proper place to do it, and at the same time, trying to keep her as covered from view as possible.  She was wiping Jessica off with wetones when she heard Anna cry.

October hugged Jason when he held her for a minute before putting her down to eat.

Adam had to put Imelda down while he started to get the food for them.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked Imelda as they walked along.  "Don't get so much you can't eat it all, but get enough to get full, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"If you don't get full the first time, we can always come back again, but remember, we need to change your diaper too, before your class, or you'll have to wear a wet diaper all day, baby.  That wouldn't be good for your skin, nor very comfortable, sweetie."

"Thanks anyway." Brenda said with a sigh. 

Brenda knelt down next to Anna and gave her a hug. She rubbed Anna's back as she waited for her to finish wetting her pants. 

Imelda nodded and looked at the food. She pointed at the hot dogs and a vegetable. 

"I want milk to drink." Imelda said. 

Jessica cringed as Robyn cleaned her up. Tears came to her eyes. 

Anna looked up at Brenda as she gave her a hug.  She finished wetting her pants, but she couldn't stop crying.  She just cried harder as she stopped and felt it all out in her pants.  She was also kind of shaking, as if she was scared of something more happening than had already happened.  She sunk her red face into Brenda's shoulder as she bawled.

Adam nodded and put stuff on her plate as she pointed it out.  When he was done getting their food, he paid and then joined Jason and October.

October waved over at Imelda.

Robyn felt her cringe and she whispered to her.

"I know, honey.  This isn't the best place, but I can't leave you dirty, baby."

She got her wiped off, and then she put a clean diaper on her and a skirt to cover the diaper.

"After we wash our hands, we can go get some lunch now, honey."

Brenda let Anna cry for a couple of minutes, then stood up. She led Anna from the bathroom back to her classroom. She went to the cubby and got a diaper and change of clothes for Anna, then took her back to the bathroom. 

Imelda waved back at October, then sat down to eat her lunch.

Jessica nodded and let Robyn dress her. 

"Thank you, mommy." Jessica sniffled.  

Anna went back to the classroom with Brenda without fighting her, and even watched her get the diaper.  She knew that Brenda was going to put one on her because she peed her pants, but she fought leaving the classroom.  She shook her head no, and used he whole body weight and any furniture she could grab to keep from leaving the empty room.  She didn't want to go back to the bathrooms and let everyone watch her get a diaper put on her.  If Brenda was going to put her diaper on her, she was going to have it done as privately as she could get away with.

Robyn smiled at Jessica once she was ready to wash her hands.

"You're such a good girl," she said to her.  "The next time, since the toilets are probably always this busy at lunch time, how about I just change you in the classroom after everyone has left the room.  Even if others get the same idea, there will be a much smaller audience than here, right?"

She helped Jessica wash her hands and then took her towards the lunch room to eat.

October smiled and continued to eat.

Anna was much happier with her pulling her pants down in the corner of the empty classroom, and though she was still sniffling, she had completely stopped fighting when Brenda started to change her in the corner of the room.

She wished she would tell her everything she wanted to say.

Robyn nodded and soon the two of them were in the cafeteria, with Robyn getting some food for Jessica.

"What main dish do you want?" she asked Jessica.

Brenda quickly cleaned Anna up and put a diaper on her before getting her dressed in the new clothes. Brenda gave Anna another hug before taking her hand and leading her towards the lunch room. 

Jessica looked over the choices and pointed at the chicken. 

"That one, mommy." Jessica replied. 

Anna went happily enough with her once her diaper was covered.  She just didn't want everyone seeing her in a diaper if she could help it.

Robyn smiled and put the chicken on her plate and made sure to get her other things she would eat, though not too much dessert.  Regular food was more important than desserts.

"You eat the dessert only after you eat everything else, okay?" Robyn told Jessica.

Adam looked over at Jason.

"The bathrooms are crazy right when they get out for lunch.  How did you get October through the bathroom so fast?"

He smiled at Imelda.

"I'm just going to let Imelda wet herself if she has to go soon and change her once we are done eating.  Even trying to change her before lunch was crazy!"

Brenda took Anna to the line to get her food. She pointed to the food, hoping that Anna would point to what she wanted. 

"Yes mommy." Jessica replied. 

"Well actually we haven't been to the bathroom yet. October didn't need to go so we came right to the cafeteria. I'll check again when we're  done eating." Jason answered. 

Adam nodded.

"That was probably a better thing to do anyway.  If October had had to go, there is a small chance she would have just wet herself anyway.  The bathrooms were just over flowing with big people taking their children to the bathroom."

October ignored what Jason and Adam were talking and she looked over at Imelda and made a face to see if she would giggle.

Anna quickly got the idea and tried to reach for the food she wanted.  Because it was too high for her to reach, it was, in effect, almost like pointed except that Brenda could see that her fingers were trying to reach over the top of the counter at the food.

Pretty soon, Robyn was sitting next to the others with Jessica.

"Anna had a problem in the bathroom," she told the boys.  "That's why Brenda is late coming.  I think she went to get her clean clothes because she didn't expect Anna to wet her pants while waiting for the bathroom, but it was really full.  I couldn't blame her at all, if it was me, but I know the school will make her wear a diaper anyway."

She patted Jessica's arm as she said this.

"Hopefully the rush will be over and we'll be able to get right in.' Jason said. 

Imelda smiled at October and made a face back at her. 

Brenda watched what Anna tried to reach and put it on the tray, along with her own choices. Once they were done, Brenda took Anna to the table and pointed to an empty chair. She put Anna's food in front of her and sat down. 

Jessica looked at Robyn and smiled at her.

October smiled and made another face.

Adam nodded.  "Yeah, it's really harsh.  You'd think a place like this would have more bathrooms."

He patted Imelda on the shoulder.  "Honey, eat your food," he told her.  "If you laugh at the table, you might choke on your food.  Save making faces for playtime, okay?"

Robyn smiled and rubbed Robyn's back.

Anna obediently sat down and started eating really quietly.  She didn't even make eye contact with Imelda because she was still sad from wetting her pants.  She wasn't sure if Imelda knew she had wet or not, yet, but she felt like everyone was just waiting to tell her friends on her and let the whole house know what a baby she was.  She didn't think of Imelda or Jessica as babies.  They had a good reason to not want to use the bathroom as Imelda had explained to her, but she didn't have a good reason for wetting her pants... or at least, she didn't think it was a good reason.  Most of the other kids, as far as she knew, didn't wet their pants.

"Yes it should." Agreed Jason. 

Jason looked at October. 

"Are you almost done, honey?" Jason asked. 

Imelda nodded and started eating her food. 

Jessica kept eating her lunch. 

Brenda rubbed Anna's back as they ate.

October looked up at him.

"Why?"

She was enjoying spending time with her house.

Adam smiled at the table and particularly at each of the children at the table.

"We should do something fun today after school," he told the kids.  "Who wants to go to the park?"

Anna smiled up at Brenda to show that she wasn't thinking of doing anything bad.  She was too depressed to try anything even for fun at the moment because of what happened earlier to her.  She wasn't sure, but she wondered if Brenda was rubbing her back to keep constant contact with her to make sure she didn't try to run away or something.

"I was just wondering. I'm going to take you to the potty when you're done. There's no rush though. Take your time." Jason said. 

Imelda and Jessica both nodded their heads. 

"That's a great idea. The girls can release some energy and have fun." Jason said. 

Brenda smiled back at Anna.