LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

It didn't take too long for Adam and Robyn to clean their little charges because they were very cooperative.

Before they knew it, they were back in the main bedroom getting clean clothes put on them.

October looked down.

"Sometimes, if I wet the bed, I need a bath, so I don't have time for breakfast," she said.

Anna used the toilet paper and then looked up at Brenda and pointed at the toilet paper.  She wanted more because she didn't think two sheets were enough.  She needed to wipe better than that or her panties might get wet.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica and Imelda went with Robyn and Adam to get dressed. They both knew they were going to be diapered for school. 

"I will never let you miss breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day. You didn't have a bath, and even if you did, I wouldn't let you miss breakfast." Jason said. 

Jason took October over to her bed. 

"Sit here while I get dressed, okay?" Jason said, patting October's lap. 

Brenda shook her head, holding two fingers up. She helped Anna off the toilet and led het back to the room to get dressed. 

Octoboer nodded and sat wiating for Jason to come back and get her.

Anna pulled against Brenda and pointed stubbornly at the toilet paper not wanting to get up without wiping better.

When Adam had Imelda in her diaper, but before he had her other clothes on her, he picked her up and hugged her.

"You are a good girl," he whispered to her.   then he put her down so he could finish dressing her.

Robey had Jessica lay on the bed to put her diaper on her, and then she kept her sitting there while she put a shirt on her and started her pants on her.  Once he pants were started, she asked her to stand up as she pulled her pants up and fixed them for her.

"There we are, honey," she said to Jessica.

Soon enough, Adam and Robyn had their little ones in the dining area eating breakfast with Jason not too far behind, but something was taking Brenda a bit longer.

"Would you watch IMelda for me?" Adam asked Robyn and then he went off to find out what was taking Brenda and Anna so long.

Jason quickly dressed and came back for October. 

"Alright, let's go get some breakfast." Jason said. 

He picked October up and carried her out of the room. 

Brenda sighed. She tore of a couple more pieces of toilet paper and handed them to Anna. 

Imelda found her chair and sat down at the table. Jessica stood next to Robyn waiting to sit.

After wiping again, Anna finally went with Brenda to the other room to get changed, but if she it looked like she was getting a diaper on, she fought that, too.

Robyn smiled and settled Jessica into her place at the table for sitting down and nodding at Adam that she would watch Imelda.  Then she pointed for Imelda to sit on the other side of her.

October put her two fingers, the index and middle finger of her left hand in her mouth as she was carried.

Adam then went up and knocked on Brenda's door.

"May I come in?" he called out to her as loud as he could in case they were in the back room where the beds were.

Brenda led Anna to the bedroom and started getting clothes out for Anna to wear to school.  She heard Adam at the door. 

"Come on in, Adam." Brenda called out. 

Jason entered the dining room and lowered October into a chair and sat next to her. 

Jessica sat down next to Robyn and Imelda moved over next to her. 

Adam came in just in time to see Brenda trying to get clothes for Anna.

"Are you going to put her in a diaper?" he asked her.

October looked up at Jason and smiled.

Then she turned to the breakfast that was in front of her.

Robyn nodded at the other girls.

"Go ahead and start eating, ladies," she said.

Anna sat on the bed in nothing but panties and the shirt she slept in.

"I don't know. She didn't have an accident yesterday. Do you think I should put her in a diaper anyway?" Brenda wondered. 

Jason smiled at October and started eating breakfast. 

Imelda and Jessica started eating their breakfast. 

"Well, I think that it should be up to you.  It sounds like you've made up your mind up.  I just was worried that you wanted her to do something she wasn't agreeing to, make it hard for you to get to breakfast in time is all."

He looked over at Anna.

"So, do you need any help with her?"

Adam nodded.

"Okay, well breakfast is ready when you get Anna there.  We don't want anyone missing breakfast."

He left and went back towards the dining room.

"We'll be down in a few minutes." Brenda said. 

Brenda undressed Anna, then dressed her in the clothes she had got out. She led Anna from the bedroom and took her to the dining room. 

Adam got back to the table to see that the others were enjoying their breakfast.

He glanced at Robyn and whispered to her.

"Make sure you take her to the bathroom before we leave the house.  We don't want Jessica or Imelda to deal with problems in the first few hours of the day, and let's get the other girls to the bathroom too," he looked over at Jason.

Robyn nodded.  "I was thinking the same thing."

Adam patted Imelda's lap.

"You don't have to force yourself," he told her.  "I just want to give you a chance in case, so that you don't have to worry for a while, but we'll do that after breakfast, okay?"

Anna let Brenda dress her, and then she waited for what would come next.  She couldn't really say much yet, but she understood that Brenda was trying to take care of her even if Brenda didn't always seem to know what she wanted or needed.

Brenda took Anna's hand and led her down to the dining room. She pointed to a chair for Anna to sit in and sat down in the next chair. She fixed Anna's breakfast and have it to her. She 

(Looks like it, or it could have been my tablet. It's acting up.) 

Brenda took Anna's hand and led her to the dining room. She pointed to a chair for Anna to sit in and sat next to her. She fixed Anna's breakfast and gave it to her, then got her own and started eating. 

Eventually, everyone had eaten, and then Adam stood up.

"Big people, get your little girls to the bathroom before we leave so that they can start the day comfortably.  The bus will be here in about twenty minutes or so."

Adam then reached down and picked Imelda up to carry her to the bathroom.

Robyn reached her hand to Jessica to walk her to the bathroom.

Once they were done in the bathrooms, and they finalized getting things ready to go, the bus arrived and Adam waited until last to board the bus to make sure that everyone got on.

Jason took October to the bathroom then brought her downstairs. Brenda did the same with Anna, even though she had peed right before getting her dressed. 

They boarded the bus and took a seat, Jason sitting October next to him and Brenda sitting Anna beside her. 

Before they knew it, the kids were in their classes again.

Imelda was put with three other kids, one girl and two boys.  They were supposed to be coming up with solutions if they found an unmarked package that looked like it might have something dangerous inside it.

Jessica was listening to another classmate introduce himself.

Anna walked into her classroom, and sat down at the front of the room where her desk was.  The teacher used English most of the time, so it was still hard for her to understand what he wanted, but she knew he could understand Spanish if she said anything in Spanish.

October came into her classroom with a smile and sat down at her desk ready for a normal day for her.  School was really easy for her because she understood the rules, and they let her use the bathroom as much as she seemed to need to.  Boys watching her pee wasn't really a big issue to her since she had been watched by stepdaddy before and other boys when she lived at home.

Imelda scratched her head as she thought. 

"Hmm, we can alert someone like a policeman or our parents about the package." Imelda suggested. 

Jessica sat at her desk listening closely as the boy introduced himself in case the teacher asked questions. 

The first three hours of classes went by pretty fast for the kids with no problems at all.  It turned out that taking them to the bathroom first thing in the morning had helped at least two of the girls to keep their pants or diapers dry until then.  

They were in line for the bathrooms just before the fourth lesson, the lesson before lunch.  It was then that Jessica had to pee.  Of course, the teacher was watching her carefully every time and motioned to her to use the bathroom if she wanted to, but of course, that would mean he'd go in with her.  He had been doing that with all the girls, though he didn't seem to do it as much with the boys.  It was like he didn't trust the girls even more so than the boys.

Imelda still didn't have to use the bathroom at all yet.

October had peed just before the third period, and had no problems at all.

Anna still didn't feel like she had to go yet the same as Imelda.

(Focus on Jessica, the one that has to pee, but has to choose between the teacher watching her or doing in her diaper in the classroom...?)

Jessica kept shaking her head when the teacher asked if she wanted to use the bathroom. Now in fourth period, she needed to pee. She kept her legs pressed together, hoping she could make it to right before lunch so her diaper would be wet and her mommy could change her. 

Jessica did manage to wait until about twenty minutes before lunch before she started to leak in her diaper.

The other three girls were doing good, but by about now, both Anna and Imelda felt like they needed to pee.

October had been using the toilet on breaks, so she was completely comfortable.

Finally, the bell rang, and Robyn was there to pick up Jessica and Adam was there to pick up Imelda for lunch....