LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

"Yes, that would help a lot," Adam replied about him taking Imelda.  "Just let her wait in the bath for me to come and get her.  Don't try to clean her up since you aren't her regular guardian.  It is best that the kids don't feel like just anyone can touch them against their will.  I am the house leader, so of course I have to do it when their own guardian is unavailable, but it is best that one's own guardian does as much as they can with just the two of them."

He smiled at Jason.

"Imelda, you go with Jason and get in the big soaking tub until I can come and be with you, okay?"

Adam stretched and stood up.

He looked over at the sleeping, heaviest of the children, Anna, and smiled as he approached her.  

Carefully, he lifted her up until her head rested on his shoulder.

"Okay, Brenda, you lead the way so you can unlock the room for us."

Robyn smiled as she helped Jessica stand up.

"Come on, you've had a long day, too, honey.  You need to get your bath so you can get some sleep, baby."

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay." Jason said.

Jason helped October up and took her hand. He came over to Imelda and took her hand as well. 

"Let's go to October's and my bedroom so I can get her things and then we'll go to the bath area with everyone." Jason said. 

Imelda nodded and went with Jason.

Brenda waited for Adam to get Anna then led the way to her bedroom. 

Jessica rubbed her eyes and yawned as she nodded. She was tired, but not as tired as Anna. She went with Robyn to their room. 

Adam picked Anna up, and after feeling her bottom to make sure she had not wet, and she hadn't, he carried her up to the room where Brenda led her.

"Do you want her to sleep in her own bed incase she wets herself, or do you want her in your bed so you can comfort her without getting up if she needs you?" he asked as he came into their room.  "Of course, I can help you put a diaper on her if you want...."

October held Jason's hand and smiled at October as they went up.

When they got to her room, she walked over to the dresser and she looked up at Jason.

"Can I get my pajamas this time?  I know you'll undress me, but I just want to get the clothes out myself this time.  Can I?"

Robyn saw how tired her little girl was and smiled.

"We'll just get you a bath, and then we can go to sleep, okay, baby?"

She directed her to her bed to sit down where she then started to take off her clothes for her.

"It'll be easier to just do it here because you have a bed to sit on," Robyn explained as she took her shirt off.  "We'll leave your panties on though until we get in the bathroom so you can at least cover your swimsuit area, okay?"

She grabbed her a towel and wrapped it around her upper body so that she was basically covered in the important areas.

"See?  That way, you'll be covered, but when we get to the bathroom, all I have to do, is take off your panties for you and unwrap your towel so you can come and get your shower, honey."

"I guess I'll have her sleep with me. I'll stay up here with Anna while you all take a bath and clean up with Anna in the morning. You can diaper her if you want, since she's difficult for me to move when she's awake. It would be harder while she's asleep." Brenda said.

"Yes, you can get your pajamas, but I'll get your diaper out." Jason said. 

Jason reached in a drawer and took out a diaper and watched October pick out her pajamas. Imelda stood off to the side and waited. 

Jessica nodded and let Robyn undress her and get her ready for her bath. 

"Mommy, are you going to have me sleep in a diaper tonight?" Jessica asked. 

Adam nodded.

"Okay, I'll put her in a diaper for you."

And he started to get her ready for bed.

October nodded and got her pajamas ready.

Robyn smiled and nodded.

"Well, if I don't, and you have to pee in the night, then what do you think will happen?  I only see two possibilities....  One, you disobey me and sneak out of the room by yourself, or two, you pee all over yourself.  At least with a diaper on, you won't have to pee all over yourself if you decide to be a good girl and not sneak out of the room when you know you shouldn't."

Brenda got out her pajamas as Adam diapered Anna for the night.

"Good job, October. Now lets go out and wait for everyone else." Jason said. 

He took October and Imelda and went out to wait. 

Jessica nodded. 

"You're right. Thank you mommy. But I would never leave my room without you." Jessica said. 

Adam got Anna's diaper on, and then waited for the pajamas so he could dress her.

October smiled and held Jason's hand until they got out to the dinning area just outside of the baths to wait.

She looked over at Imelda.

Robyn smiled.

"I'm glad you won't leave your room without mommy, honey.  Still, you wouldn't want to sleep in a wet bed for several nights because of one accident.  This makes it so you won't have to deal with it.  If you have a problem in the night, you can just wet and no one will care, sweetie."

(Sorry, we had a bad storm tonight that knocked out the power and Wi-Fi.)

Brenda handed Adam Anna's pajamas and stepped  back to give Adam room.

Imelda stepped over and gave October a hug.

Jessica listened to Robyn. Then nodded.

"You're right mommy, I wouldn't like it."

Jessica hugged Robyn.

Adam motioned for Brenda to come closer.  He wanted to show her how he was doing it so that Brenda could change her own little girl if her kid was asleep and wet and needed it.

"You're not crowding me," he whispered to her.  "It's important you can take care of your own kid, too, so you really should see what I'm doing."

He didn't think Brenda had much experience with younger children until they were put in charge of these kids.

October hugged Imelda back.

"What was that for?" she asked her after she released her.

Robyn smiled and finished getting Jessica ready for her bath, and then took her by the hand to walk down to the baths.

Anna didn't wake up during the whole situation, and was finally put to rest on Brenda's bed.

Brenda came closer to the bed and nodded at Adam. She watched closely as he dressed Anna for bed. She was surprised Anna didn't wake up, but when Adam was finished, Anna was still asleep on Brenda's bed. 

"Thank you. I think I can do that." Brenda said. 

"We all need hugs. I just wanted you to know I like you and want to be your friend." Imelda told October. 

Jessica let Robyn finish getting her ready for her bath, even though it made her feel like a toddler since Robyn didn't let her do anything for herself. 

Jessica smiled when Robyn took her hand and walked to where October was with her. Jason smiled as they came in the room. 

"Alright, let's go to the bath area." Jason said.

Jason took October's and Imelda's hands and led the easy to the baths. 

October nodded.

"I guess so," she said about everyone needing hugs.  "I want to be your friend, too."

She let Jason take her to the bathroom to start getting ready for her bath.

Robyn took Jessica, the only one wrapped in only a towel, into the bathroom and directly to one of the bathtub cubicals since she didn't need to undress her and Robyn, as usual, was already wearing a swimsuit.

"You're a good girl," she touched Jessica's nose.

Then she started to run a bath for her little girl.

Adam didn't get down to the baths and ready to take one himself until Jason already had the two girls in the bath.

Jason took Imelda and October to the changing area and got her undressed. He did the same for Imelda and took them to the big bath to wait on Adam. 

Jessica giggled as Robyn touched her nose, blushing. 

Adam came into the big bath, and he smiled as he saw Imelda.

"Did you have your cleaning bath yet?" he asked her.  "Or were you waiting for me?"

He smiled at Jason.

October looked up at Adam and then up at Jason.

Robyn was almost done with Jessica by this time, and was just finishing up....

"If I trusted you to go out to the big tub by yourself, would you?" she asked her.  "Just go straight to the big tub and no where else?"

"I was waiting for you." Imelda said. 

"Your her guardian and I didn't think it was my place to wash her and I didn't feel right leaving Imelda here in the big bath by herself." Jason said. 

Jason picked October up and started over to the other baths to wash her. 

Jessica smiled at Robyn. 

"Yes mommy. I'll go straight to the big tub and stay there until you come and get me." Jessica said. 

Jessica went to the side of the tub and waited for Robyn to help her out. 

Adam smiled and nodded.

"That sounds reasonable to me.  Come on, Imelda.  Let's go get your bath, honey."

He reached out a hand towards her.

October clung to Jason as he carried her.

Robyn smiled and nodded at Jessica after she helped her out.

"I'll be right with you, honey.  Remember, I'm trusting you to just get in the big tub and wait for me."

Imelda smiled and took Adams hand and went with him to the bath. 

Jason took October into a bath and lowered her into the tub. He got a washcloth and soaped it up and started washing her. 

Jessica walked over the big tub and climbed in, lowering herself into the water. She hoped Robyn would hurry because she was a little nervous sitting here by herself. 

Adam took Imelda into the bathtub, and he started to wash her.

"You are a good girl," he whispered to her as he cleaned her.

Robyn started to  wash herself off.

October got in and then started to splash at the water a bit, even trying to get Jason with it.  She hoped he didn't mind playing.  He seemed okay with everything else that happened and didn't get mad at other silly things.

Imelda blushed as Adam called her a good girl. She teared up as she couldn't remember being called a good girl by her family. She smiled at Adam. 

Jason smiled and let October splash him in the tub as he washed her. He playfully splashed her back, being careful to keep the water out of her face. 

Adam hugged her lightly for a minute and then continued to wash her.  She was so precious, and he couldn't imagine that just a word or two would bring tears to her little eyes.

He gently and carefully washed her off good, and then took her out of the tub and started to dry her.

October giggled when he started play back with her, and she tried to splash him again.

He was ever so gentle and so kind in washing her so that she was comfortable with him giving her baths.  Of course, she was used to not complaining about it from a long time ago, because of her stepdaddy, but Jason actually made it fun, and she actually wouldn't have complained now, even if she had a right to.

Suddenly, October put her hands to her mouth and her eyes got big and she shivered for a minute.  

She peed into the bath.

Was that against the rules?  It was at her stepdaddy's house.

Imelda just relaxed and let Adam wash her and then dry her. 

"Why are you drying me now? Aren't we going in the big tub and get wet again?" Imelda wondered. 

Jason saw October's eyes get big and stick her fingers in her mouth. He felt the water get warmer and then saw it turn yellow. He scooped up October and stood up. Jason pulled the plug, letting the water drain. 

"It's okay, baby. Accidents happen, don't they? It's no big deal. We were almost finished anyway." Jason consoled, rubbing October's back.

Jason carried October over to the big bath Ann's set her down next to Jessica. 

Adam smiled as Imelda caught what he was doing.

"Yes, honey, we are, but I wanted to hug you and carry you, and I thought you'd feel better about me hugging you and carrying you if you were covered in a towel rather than just being naked," he said.  "I saw that you looked like you were about to cry for a minute, and I wanted to comfort you."

October nodded.

"I'm sorry I peed," she mumbled.  "Now you have to clean the tub to take a bath, right?"

She looked down.

"Alright." Imelda said. "I wouldn't mind being naked though. It's just us."

Imelda meant everyone in the dorm.

"I was crying because no one has ever called me a good girl before. I've been called naughty, bad and other negative things, but you're the first to call me a good girl." Imelda said.

"It was an accident, October. I don't mind cleaning the tub. They need to be cleaned anyway. Your a good girl." Jason hugged October. 

Adam smiled and touched her nose.

"Well, I'd mind," he said.  "Because to carry you, I have to touch your bottom, and it's probably not so proper for me to do that unless there is a good reason, so I need to cover your privates so that you are protected, honey.  I don't ever want you to let someone touch your naked bottom or privates without a very good reason.  Understand?  If I have to bathe you or check you if you got hurt, that's one thing, but just to pick you up, it's better if you have something to cover you, okay?"

He kissed her cheek.

"I know you have a daddy at home, but while you are here, I am basically your daddy here, sweetie."

October nodded.

It was an accident, but she was eleven years old, and she wasn't supposed to have accidents like that... unless she was a stupid baby like her stepdaddy always told her she was.

Imelda nodded, understanding his reasoning. She let him wrap her in a towel. 

Imelda looked at Adam when he said he was her daddy here. 

"Daddy?" Imelda said, laying her head on Adam's shoulder. 

Jason saw October was still troubled. 

"It's okay, Oct-y. No one is going to be upset or yell at you for having accidents. The accidents are part of who you are right now. If it would help I could put you in diapers so you won't have to worry what people think when you have accidents. But no matter what, it will never make me think less of you." Jason kissed October's cheek.  

Adam carreid his little girl to the big bath and then let the towel drop by the tub while he put her carefully into the water.  He still held her, one arm around her back with his hand under one armpit and the other arm around her naked bottom now as he put her into the water.  When he got her settled, he took his arm from around her bottom because it was not such a decent place to touch her without good reason, but he kept his other hand under her arm for a minute and put his other hand under her other arm.  He faced her to him, and he smiled at her.

"You're my baby," he told her.  "I know you are ten years old, sweetie, and I don't mean you need a bottle or to be treated like a baby all the time.  I just mean, I want you to know you are safe with me, and that to me, you are my little girl."

He then let go of her to let her relax.

October just nodded.

She turned and hugged Jason tightly around the neck.

Robyn came out of the bath and saw the boys getting their girls settled in the big tub.

"I'm already finished, so you guys can go take a bath while I watch the little ones.