LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam shrugged.

"They weren't particularly helpful.  One of the teachers suggested I talk with the principal, but I am not sure I want to do that.  Jessica is already seen as a troublemaker because of her reports, and Imelda is already having to deal with her classmates because they might think she is being different by not wanting ot use the bathroom in front of the boys...."

He shook his head.

"I'm just going to send Jess in a diaper tomorrow to school," Robyn said.  "If Jess doesn't say anything, then maybe the teacher won't know she's wet herself until I can take care of her."

Adam looked over at Anna and October.

"I guess unless the problem gets worse, then let's just do that.  We'll put a diaper on Imelda and Jess and let the others go to school normally unless something happens that makes them wear one, too....."

Jason and Brenda nodded in agreement with Adam. 

Jessica blushed. She was going to have to wear a diaper to school. She hoped the teacher wouldn't make her wear her diaper out in the open again. 

Imelda frowned but knew it was probably for the best.

Robyn sighed.

"It's really mean, though, making Jessica wear diapers when she doesn't need it," she frowned.  "Isn't there any way we can do something about getting the teacher to give her any space at all?"

"If I had any idea about how to get the teachers to do as we wanted, then I would help both of the children out of their problems, but for now, there is no other way that I can see."

October took Jason's hand and held it close to her cheek.

Robyn sighed.

"The teacher made Jessica stand in front of the class in just a diaper."  She didn't want to drop the issue unless she was sure that Jessica wouldn't have to go through that again.  "Even if she does wet her pants again, I don't want her standing in front of the room in a diaper.  That's just cruel."

Adam nodded.

"That is cruel.  Maybe I can talk to the principal about enforcing teachers to give the kids a little dignity.  It's not her fault if the teacher isn't going to give her enough space to make her feel comfortable."

He looked over at Jessica.

"Are you okay, honey?"

Jessica listened to Robyn and Adam and was caught off guard when he talked to her. 

"Well,um, I would rather wear a diaper, even if everyone sees it than to have the teacher leaning over me when I am sitting on the toilet. I understand he has to watch us, but I don't think hee needs to be in the stall with me." Jessica said. 

Adam nodded.

"I'm going to see what I can do about it.  I'm not sure what I can do, but it won't be from not trying if something doesn't change, okay?"

He looked around at the other kids.

"Are you comfortable now, honey?"

Robyn smiled a thank you to Adam and then he patted her little girl on the leg.

October looked up at Jason and smiled.

Anna didn't understand everything that was said, but she could see that Robyn was being motherly towards Jessica as though Jess was a baby, and she understood that they were trying to comfort her for some reason.  She leaned against Brenda and sighed.

"Thank you." Jessica said.

Jessica looked at Robyn and smiled as her leg was patted. 

Jason smiled back at October. 

"Are you doing okay, baby?" Jason asked her. 

Brenda smiled at Anna and rubbed her side. 

Adam decided to change the topic for now.

"So, I was thinking, maybe tomorrow afternoon, if all goes well, maybe we can walk back home.  It's not really that far, maybe an hour at the most, and I think I saw a park on the way.  Maybe we can let the kids play a little bit on the way back, that is, if everyone is up for it."

He looked down at Imelda and smiled.

October kept silent while they were talking even when they changed the topic.  Even though her eyes got big at the possiblity of going to a park on the way home, she didn't let the excitement out through words.  

Anna smiled up at Brenda and then leaned more into her and started to close her eyes.  It had been a long day even if her day was not as bad as Imelda's and Jessica's day.

Robyn smiled and started to eat her dinner.

Imelda smiled back at Adam. She would enjoy playing at the park. 

Jason nodded and smiled at October. Even though she wasn't saying anything he figured she would like to go to the park. 

Brenda saw that Anna had closed her eyes. They still hadn't finished eating so Brenda shook Anna's shoulder and pointed at the food on her plate. 

Anna looked up at Brenda and frowned.  She was tired, not really hungry.  She wished she could communicate with her.

She pushed the plate of food away from her.

Then she laid her head on the table and closed her eyes again.

Adam looked over at Brenda and then nodded his head at Anna.

Whispering, he gave Brenda some advice.

"If you put her to bed after you are done eating, maybe we can save her food for later in case she gets hungry later.  You might also want to put her in a diaper for bed.  It's been a long day for all the kids, so she might wet the bed....  You know?  By the way, do you need me to carry her for you when you take her to bed?  She's a little heavy for you, isn't she?"

Brenda sighed when she saw Anna push her plate away and put her head down. She rubbed Anna's back. Brenda looked at Adam when he talked to her. 

"Alright. I had no idea Anna was that tired. Yes, I'll need you're help getting Anna to our room if she is still asleep. Thank you. I guess she'll miss bath time then." Brenda said. 

Adam nodded.

"It can't be helped.  She's just too exhausted to eat, so there is no way we can expect her to take a bath.  Just give her a quick shower in the morning... especially if she wets herself, okay?"

He smiled.

October squirmed a bit in her seat, but was eating.  She opened and closed her legs a lot and shuffled her bottom around in the chair.  It looked like she had ants in her pants or something.

Anna started to breath heavily but contently on the table, her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

Robyn continued eating.

"Alright." Brenda said. 

Brenda ate her dinner and kept her eye on Anna.

Jason saw October and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Do you need to go potty, baby?" Jason asked. 

October looked up at him and shivered a little.

"I sorry, Uncle Jason.  I didn't mean to have to go now...."

Tears came to her eyes as she apologized for ruining dinner for him.

Adam smiled at Imelda as he ate.

"You didn't ruin dinner for me. We can come back and finish eating." Jason said. 

Jason stood up and picked up October.

"October needs to use the bathroom. We'll be back in a few minutes." Jason announced. 

Adam smiled and nodded.

"That's fine.  We don't want her to have a problem, do we?"

October clung to Jason feeling safe.

Jason carried October to their room and into the bathroom. He stood her in front of the toilet and pulled her pants and panties down before lifting her up into the toilet.

"There we go. October is a good girl." Jason said, rubbing October's arm. 

October smiled and relaxed.

In a few minutes, she started going all the way.

Soon enough, she was grunting and a real mess was avoided because of Jason's quick thinking.

"Good girl. Next time tell me when you need to potty. If you are too shy to ask, just tug on my shirt and I'll know you need to go to the bathroom, okay?" Jason said. 

Jason made sure October was finished going, then wiped her and got October dressed again. He washed his hands and took October back to the table.

October looked down the whole time he was talking to her.  She wasn't sure she could tell him if she had to go.  She had never ever been allowed to say it for herself before.  What if it was the wrong time, and then he got mad and made her wait, and then got mad because she couldn't.  She knew that Jason was a little more patient than her stepdad at home, but she was still in uncertain waters.  After all, she had only known him for a couple of days.  What if he thought she should be more mature, tomorrow, and she wasn't?

She just nodded looking at the ground and followed him like a puppy to the table.

When they got back to the table, the others were still in the middle of eating.

"Is she okay?" Adam asked Jason.

Jason shrugged,.

"I guess she's okay, given her circumstances. She made it to the toilet without any problems." Jason said.

Jason helped October sit down, then did the same and started eating again. 

Adam smiled.

"Well, once the kids are fed, you be in charge of getting the others to the bath, will you?  I have to help Brenda take Anna to bed.  The poor girl is so worn out, she's sleeping at the table and hasn't even touched her food."

Robyn looked over at Brenda.

"It must be stressful trying to get Anna to do what you want when she doesn't understand half of what you want, huh?  Maybe we can agree on some more signals with Imelda's help to make it easier for her and you to understand when you need something done...."

"Alright, I would be glad to do it. I guess sleep will do her good. Did you want me to take Imelda?" Jason asked. 

"It is at times. That would be great, and Anna is learning English, so maybe in a few months we'll be able to understand each other." Brenda said.