LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Adam patted Jessica's wet diaper and whispered to her.

"It's okay, baby.  We're home.  I'm just going to take you to your room where your mommy can change your diaper for you.  You'd like her to put some panties on you, wouldn't you?"

He carried her through the front door after unlocking it.

Robyn smiled at Imelda and patted her shoulder as she walked her off of the bus and into the house.

October woke up when she was moved and then looking around at other kids that saw her soaked pants, she closed her eyes and blushed.  She kept ehr eyes closed until they got in the house.

Anna walked along side of Brenda holding her hand.

She saw that Octover was wet, Jessica had a wet diaper on, and she knew that Imelda was wet because Imelda had told her so.  She sighed and wondered if she was the only one not wet, what the others would feel about that.  She didn't like to think she was different, but she also really didn't want to wet herself, and besides, she didn't feel like using the bathroom at all yet.  She hoped the others would forgive her for being the only girl that made it all day without wetting her pants.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica looked at Adam and nodded, still sleepy. 

Imelda smiled back at Robyn and walked into the dorm with her. 

Jason carried October inside. He took her to their room and carried her into the bathroom. 

"Lets get you cleaned up and changed." Jason said, tugging down October's pants. 

Brenda brought Anna to their room. She figured Anna would let her know if she needed to use the bathroom. She left Anna in her school clothes since she was clean and Brenda felt there was no reason for Anna to change before her bath. 

(Just to remind you, they don't have any bath tubs or showers in their own rooms).

Robyn and Adam walked up the stairs together, Adam still carrying Jessica while Robyn held Imelda's hand.  They walked upto Robyn's door, and then Robyn let him in and Adam put Jessica on her bed.  He looked at Robyn for a minute.

"Do you need any help?"

"I think we're good now.  Jessica doesn't like boys watching her change."

"No, of course she doesn't," he nodded.  "Well, if you need anything, I'll be in my room checking on Imelda."

Then he lifted Imelda up and carried her out to their room.

"Did you wet your pants?" he asked her as he carried her into the bedroom.  "It's okay if you did.  I just want to know how big the mess is so I can be prepared for it, honey."

October nodded and let him put her down and start tugging off her pants.  She looked up at him.

"I almost made it all day," she whispered.

Anna looked over at Brenda wondering what she was supposed to do.  It didn't look like Brenda was going to make her try to use the potty, but she took her to the room, so what was she supposed to do?

(I don't have Wi-Fi at my place for now. Not sure when I'll get it back. Found a place outside that I can connect for a few minutes, I'll reply again when I get WiFi back. )

Jason got a washcloth and ran it under the sink faucet. He washed October up. 

Hoffa

Jessica held onto Robyn's hand.

"Yes my diaper is wet, " Imelda said after Adam picked her up. 

Brenda sat down on her bed and patted the place next to her. 

October looked up at him while he wet the cloth and got it ready to clean her up.

Robyn took Jessica into their sleeping area, and she sat down on the bed and then pulled Jessica into her lap for a minute.

"I want you to know that this is not your fault," she said patting the top of her diaper.  "I know you didn't wet your pants the first time on purpose, and I know you didn't want the teacher to take you potty at all or to pull down your pants or anything, so it's okay.  No one thinks you pee your pants on purpose, baby."

She rocked her for a minute.

"But you are wet, so I'm going to clean you up like a little girl, okay?"

Adam got her into their room and he smiled at her.

"You're a good girl," he told her.  "Not because you peed your pants, but because you didn't lie about it, and because I know you are trying really hard to be a good girl."

He put her down near their bathroom, and he squatted down by her.

"I'm going to take off your pants now, okay?"

Then he started to tug her pants off of her.

Anna walked nervously over and sat down next to Brenda wondering if she was in trouble or something.

Jason took the wet cloth and turned to October and smiled. 

"Hold still, baby." Jason said as he started washing October from the waist down. 

Jessica walked with Robyn into their room in her wet diaper. She sniffled as Robyn lifted her unto the bed and talked to her. She nodded. 

"Yes mommy, that's okay." Jessica said. 

Imelda let Adam carry her into the bathroom and set her down. She nodded at him. 

"That's okay." Imelda said, letting Adam undress her. 

Brenda smiled at Anna and hugged her. 

"You're a good girl, Anna." Brenda said. 

Brenda wondered who's turn it was to get dinner ready. Brenda wanted to play with Anna, but most of the toys were in the playroom or living room. 

October nodded and stood as still as she could waiting for Jason to clean her up.  She felt a little bad that she kept wetting the bed and he was being really nice about it, and not even really telling her that she does it because she's too stupid.

Robyn smiled and started to undo her baby's tabs while she kept her on her lap holding her.

"You are safe, here," Robyn cooed at her as she undid the tapes.  "You never ever have to worry about people being mean to you in this room or this house, honey.  Neither I, nor Adam will allow it.  Now, Once we get you out of the diaper, I'll take you to the bathroom and wash you off a bit so we can put some clean panties on you, okay?  I also need to check and make sure you are not getting a rash after wearing a wet diaper all afternoon, sweetie."

Adam not only took her pants off, but he took her shirt off of her, too, and then he set her on the toilet while he got a wash rag ready for her.

"Try to pee, honey.  It's okay if you can't, but I don't want you to wet your pants just after I get you cleaned up.  I and Jason are in charge of the kitchen tonight, so you and October will have to help us.  You don't want to be seen in wet pants once we get you cleaned up, at least not until morning, right?  My little one doesn't usually wet her pants, right?"

Anna scooted in closer to Brenda when it was apparent that she wanted to hug her.  She didn't know why, but it did feel nice to have someone warm to cuddle into after a long hard day at school.  No one made it hard for her to get to the bathroom that day, but the teacher was kind of harsh when it came to teaching her English.  He got mad at her when he had to repeat the words more than twice, and some of them, she still didn't understand even after he said them ten times.

Of course, he spoke Spanish, and eventually, he would tell her the meaning, but then when they went on to something else, she would forget again, and because he told her once, he wouldn't tell her the meaning in Spanish again until she was nearly in tears again.

She started to rest her eyes as she settled into Brenda.

Jason washed October and dried her. 

"Do you need to use the potty before I get you dressed?" Jain asked. 

Jessica held still and watched as Robyn untaped her diaper. She listened to Robyn. 

"Yes mommy." Jessica answered. 

Imelda sat on the toilet trying hard to pee. She didn't want to pee her pants anymore than she had to. 

"No, I don't usually pee my pants. Not since kindergarten anyway." Imelda said. 

Brenda sat there with Anna until she thought everyone else was ready. She saw there were books on a shelf and went over and looked. They were the kind of books a toddler would like. She brought a couple back to the bed. She picked one up Ann's showed Anna the picture.

"Look Anna. Here is a dog. A dog goes woof woof." Brenda read. 

October shrugged and shook her head.

"I already went earlier, so I don't have to go now.  I'm sorry."

Robyn got her diaper off of her, and then stood her up and turned her to face her so she could check her privates.  It didn't look like she had a rash, so she took Jessica to the bathroom to wash her off with some warm water and rag.

Adam smiled at her and once she was done trying, he picked her up and started to dress her.

"You are a very good girl," Adam told her.

"Dog," she repeated.  "Woof woof."

She wasn't sure if Brenda was doing this because she thought she was too babyish or too stupid to learn English the right way, but she didn't see how she could argue about it since she couldn't communicate and it seemed at least she was trying to teach her some English.

"No need to be sorry, baby. Let's go get you something to wear." Jason said. 

Jason took October's hand and led her to the dresser. He took out a pair of panties and some pants.  He dressed October in them. 

"I think it's our night to help get dinner ready, so let's go to the kitchen." Jason said, picking October up. 

Jessica blushed as Robyn checked her privates and led her into the bathroom to be cleaned up. 

"Thank you," Imelda said. 

Imelda hugged Adam as he picked her up. 

"That's right. Dogs say woof woof." Brenda said with a smile. 

Brenda turned the pages and did the different animals and the sounds they made and waited for Anna to repeat them. 

Soon enough, Adam had imelda dressed in some clean undies and a pair of jeans with a t-shirt that had a dog's face on it.  Then he had carried her down to the kitchen and he saw Jason already in there with October.

"Do you know what we are making for dinner yet?" Adam asked Jason.

October had smiled when he picked her up and told her that they were making dinner.  He was actually golng to trust her in helping to make dinner?  Really?

She hugged him until they got to the kitchen and then squirmed to get down.

"What do I do?" she asked Jason.

Robyn took her time making sure to clean Jessica up really good so as to make sure she didn't get a rash, and then she made her stand in the bathroom naked while she went back to bedroom part and grabbed some panties and some baby powder for her.

She came back, and she pulled up her panties to just below her privates, and then squirted baby powder on her and rubbed it in before pulling up her panties.

"This will help you smell nice until we take you to get a bath," Robyn explained.

Then she took her by the hand and took her to the room to let her choose what pants, shorts, overalls, or skirt she wanted to wear.

Anna kept going through the animal book with Brenda not giving her any trouble about it until she felt her stomach tell her that it was time to do something.  They were about half way through the book, and she put her hands down at her privates to signal needing to use the potty.  She hoped that Brenda took her right away.  It felt really funny, like she really shouldn't wait.

Imelda looked at Jason and October when they entered the kitchen. Jason shrugged his shoulders after putting October down. 

"No, I figured you knew. Is there a list somewhere?"Jason answered Adam. 

"Let's see what we're having and then I'll let you know how you can help." Jason told October.

Jessica felt small standing half naked in the bathroom as Robyn went to get her something to wear. She let Robyn put the panties, blushing as Robyn put baby powder on her. She was glad Robyn wasn't making her wear a pull up. 

"Yes it will, mommy." Jessica said.

Jessica went with Robyn to the bedroom to pick out her clothes. 

Brenda saw Anna touch herself and set the book aside. She stood up and helped Anna off the bed. She took Anna to the bathroom and over to the toilet. She tugged down Anna's pants and panties and waited for her to sit on the toilet. 

Adam shook his head.

"I don't think we made our list this time because of all the craziness of getting the girls and trying to settle them.  We forgot to have a dinner planning meeting.  Maybe we can just make spaghetti and garlic bread tonight with some salad?"

Robyn smiled when Jessica gave her no trouble at all with putting powder on her and dressing her in panties.

Once Jessica had chosen the bottoms, she helped her little girl get dressed, and then took her out to the living room to watch television.

Anna let Brenda undress her, and then quickly sat on the toilet without having to be told, and just as she did, she felt her bottom open up and Liquid just poured from her bottom.  She had had the runs.  It was probably a symptom of all the stress of the last few days.

"Sounds good to me. How about we let Imelda and October measure out the spaghetti and then set the table. October, do you know how to set the table?" Jason asked. 

Jessica let Robyn dress her them went with her to the living room and sat down to watch TV.

Brenda saw Anna had runny diarrhea and frowned. She waited for Anna to finish and wiped her carefully.  She flushed the toilet and looked at Anna.

"Finished?" Brenda asked.

Adam nodded.

"Yeah, I think that works."

October nodded that she knew how to set a table.  What eleven year old didn't?  She didn't know that some other families, the daddy wasn't as strict as hers, and that some kids never did chores.  She figured doing chores like setting the table was quite normal.

Robyn smiled at her little girl.

"You can watch any cartoon that isn't too violent that you want, honey.  If you want to watch a drama or show though, then you have to ask first, and I have to give approval.  Some things they show these days are not good for kids to watch even if your natural parents let you at your birth home."

Anna looked up at Brenda not sure what she was asking.  Did she ask her if she was sick?  Did she ask her if she still had to go?  Did she ask her if she was finished?  She really didn't know, so shrugged so as to not give her a committed answer to a question that she was unsure of.

Jason got the spaghetti out as well as a tool to measure out the spaghetti. 

"Imelda and October, we're going to need enough spaghetti to feed eight people. You can measure the spaghetti in the holes here. While you're doing that, we will get the plates out for you." Jason said, showing the girls which hole to measure the spaghetti in.

Jason gave Imelda the box of spaghetti and she opened it. She let October take the spaghetti out. 

"It's alright, I like cartoons." Jessica said. 

Brenda took Anna off the toilet and dressed her.

"Let's go watch tv." Brenda said, taking Anna's hand.

(There's a bad storm almost overhead and it knocked the WiFi off once already. If I disappear that's why) 

(I'm sorry, I had to get going when you warned me about going off because of the storm.)

Anna nodded up at Brenda and let her lead her out to watch television.

Robyn pulled Jessica into her and held her as if she was comforting a very young child, though she didn't quite have her in her lap.

The others were still busy making dinner.

Anna nodded and walked over to sit next to her 'mommy.'  

She saw Jessica leaning against Robyn, and then looked at Brenda, and started to think that's what she wanted, so she sat as close to her as she could, touching hips and then leaned against her.  She was supposed to be ten years old, but sometimes, she did think Brenda wanted her to behave as though she were four or five or something.  Well, at least she wasn't being mean about it.

She sighed and relaxed against the nice 'mommy.'

Robyn patted Jessica as she leaned against her, smiling.

Brenda smiled as Anna leaned against her. Brenda put her arm around Anna and hugged her. 

Jessica looked up at Robyn as she patted her and smiled. Jessica slipped her finger in her mouth and went back to watching TV. 

A while later, Dinner was ready, and Adam had the girls bring the plates to the table after Jason and he dished them out.

Then, he sent Imelda and October up to the second floor to get the others for dinner while he and Jason finished filling the glasses with milk for everyone.

Anna saw the two girls coming up the steps and she looked up at Brenda not sure what they were saying at first.

Robyn patted Jessica.

"Are you ready to eat dinner, honey?" she asked her.

Imelda went up to the living room with October.

"Dinner is ready." Imelda announced. 

When imelda saw Anna wasn't understanding her, she walked over to Anna.

"It's dinner time, Anna. We're having spaghetti." Imelda said, holding her hand out to Anna. 

Brenda stood up and waited for Anna. 

Jessica nodded and slipped off the couch.

Anna stood up and took Imelda's hand.  Then she looked at Brenda to lead them back down.

Robyn reached out and took Jessica's hand as she stood up.

"Alright, October," Robyn said.  "Go ahead and lead us down, honey."

October looked down shyly as she walked in front of everyone.

When they got downstairs, October ran over to Jason and burried her face in his side.

Adam smiled over at the others and gestured for everone to sit down.

Brenda took Anna's other hand and waited to go with the others. 

Jessica took Robyn's hand, thankful she wasn't being carried to the kitchen. 

When they got to the kitchen Imelda let go of Anna's Hans and took her seat. 

Brenda led Anna to her chair, then sat down. 

Jason hugged October and lifted her into seat, then sat down. 

Jessica was still holding Robyn's hand, so she stayed standing. 

Robyn sat Jessica at the table, and then smiled at her.

In moments, they were all eating.

"The kids had a hard day at school," Adam said to the table as they started to eat.  "Anna and October didn't seem to have it as rough as the others, but I'm wondering if anyone has anything to say about how the kids are treated, and what they think we as a house should handle it."

He looked around the table.

"The big thing that seemed to be a problem for the girls involved were that either their whole class could see them using the bathroom, so they had to pee in front of boys, or that the teacher was acting a little creepy and didn't seem to want to give the students enough space to use the bathroom without feeling crowded.  Does anyone have any suggestions for what we should do with the kids?"

October started to raise her hand, but Adam smiled at her shook her head.

"I'm talking to the adults at the moment," he told her.   "I'm talking to them now, so you can hear what is going on and how we plan to handle it, but this is really an adult conversation.  While you may have ideas of what you want, we are the ones that have to decide what is best for you, honey."