LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Jessica frowned as Mr. Stevens talked to her. She didn't want either option. She knew Robyn probably wasn't going to be happy with her. She was glad when he changed his mind and was going to let her stay in her wet diaper. She didn't want to stand in front of the class, but it was better than having her diaper changed in front of the class or whole school.

Jessica stood up and walked up to the front of the classroom. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Stevens then went on watching the other students work on their projects.

The boy that had been talking to Jessica frowned at the way she was sent to the front like that, and started a note and passed it around.

"Don't look at Jessica, pass it on." the note read.  "That could be you because the teacher denied her the bathroom more than three times when she asked, so it's not her fault," was written as an explanation.

The note circulated the room quietly and somehow escaped his attention so that by the end of the period, no one was looking at Jessica even though she was standing right there sticking out like a sore thumb!

Mr. Stevens didn't act like he cared at all.

Finally, the end of the day came, and Robyn showed up at the door with other guardians to get their kids, and she frowned when she saw Jessica standing at the front of the class with a wet diaper sagging on her.  She looked from Jessica to the class who didn't look like they were staring at her at all, and then to Mr. Stevens who didn't look concerned at all.  Her eyes narrowed and her jaw was set.  This was wrong!  What did Jessica do to deserve that humiliation.  Surely it wasn't just because she had peed her pants, was it?

Jessica stood in front of the blackboard, her legs shaking. She noticed no one was looking at her, which she was glad of.

She saw Robyn standing outside the door waiting for class to end. Jessica was worried about what Robyn was going to say to her. 

The guardians started to finally come in and collect the kids, but before Robyn could come in, the teacher approached her and took her to his desk.

He talked quietly to her about something, and Robyn frowned, her eyes narrowing at the teacher.  She looked once or twice at Jessica, so it was hard to tell if she was mad at the teacher or mad at Jessica at that point, but they were talking for nearly thirty minutes.

Adam walked in and found Imelda at her desk.  He bent down and patted her shoulder.

"Are you wet, baby?" he asked her.  "Don't be scared if you are.  Just tell me the truth, baby."

October looked over towards the door as the teacher wrapped the up the lesson for the day wanting Uncle Jason to come and get her.  She had had a long day, and while no one was particularly mean to her, she hadn't really made any friends yet.  She was too nervous around new people to make friends, and the only reason she got used to Jason already, was she was forced to do so in the last few days.  He had to take her potty and to watch her, so it was a matter of course that she quickly got used to him.

Anna looked over at Brenda and sighed.  She wasn't looking forward to going home.  Here, at school, people understood her.  She had already made two friends, and the teacher could communicate what he or she wanted of her with no problem.  The teacher wasn't all that nice, but at least she understood him.  He didn't do anything particularly mean to her either.  it was more like he was indifferent or something.

Jessica stood off to the side as Robyn and Mr. Stevens talked. She was feeling nervous now as Robyn looked over at her and then kept talking. 

Imelda saw Adam and stood up. She had wet her diaper since lunch but was still wearing her pants. 

"Yes sir, I'm wet." Imelda replied, blushing slightly, waiting for Adam to pick her up. 

Jason came into the classroom and over to October. 

"Hello baby. Are you ready to go home? Do you need to use the bathroom?" Jason asked, hugging October.

Brenda came over to Anna and helped her stand up. She gave Anna a hug. 

"Do you need to use the potty?" Brenda asked. 

Adam smiled and bent down and lifted Imelda up and into his arms.  He patted her back and then started to use his free arm to gather her things for her.  He didn't care what the teacher or anyone else in the room thought.  He figured if Imelda had peed her pants, then she was embarrassed and probably a little upset even if she tried not to show it, and he couldn't see it on her face.  Therefore, his baby needed to be held and shown that she was not in any trouble for peeing her pants.  It wasn't her fault after all.  The teacher wanted her to wear a diaper and wouldn't keep the boys from watching her pee, so of course she was nervous about pulling her pants down, especially being in a diaper.

He got her things together and started for the bus.

Robyn was still busy with the teacher.

October looked up at Uncle Jason and smiled.

"I went to the bathroom just before this last class, so I'm okay right now.  Can you pick me up?

Anna looked up at Brenda at a loss.  She started to know what 'bathroom' meant because the teacher used that word all the time, but she still didn't understand the baby words for that place, so the meaning of the word 'potty' was still lost on her, and she looked at Brenda with a blank look.  

Imelda hugged Adam after he picked her up. She let him carry her out to the bus. 

Jessica just stood next to the blackboard waiting to be let out. She hated just standing there but she didn't want to get into trouble.

Jason picked October up and patted her bottom. 

"I just wanted to make sure." Jason said.

Jason picked up October's things and walked out to the bus. 

Brenda saw the way Anna was looking at her. She knelt down and patted Anna's crotch. 

"Bathroom?" Brenda asked this time. 

When Adam got to the bus, he saw that only Jason was there, and wondered what was keeping the girls.  He looked over at Jason.

"It looks like the girls are being a little slow.  I don't want anyone to miss the bus, so can you take Imelda and get on the bus with her and October, just incase I'm late, too?  I need to go check on the girls and find out why their not coming."

By this time, Anna had pushed her hands downward forcing Brenda's hands off of her privates, her face really red with embarrassment that her 'mommy' thought she had to touch her like that, maybe as if she was checking to see if she had indeed peed her pants at her age!  Well, to be fair, she had done so a few times in the last couple of days, and she even pooped once, but that was really not her fault, and the school let her go often enough that she wasn't in any danger of peeing herself at school.

She shook her head at the word bathroom.  She didn't think she had to go.

Robyn was still talking to Jessica's teacher, her face getting redder and redder as she heard what the teacher said.  Her face was getting more and more upset as thought she wanted to hit something, and she glanced from time to time at Jessica.  It was very difficult to tell whether Robyn wanted to punish Jessica, or whether she wanted to hit the teacher at this point, but she suddenly stamped her foot.

"That's enough," she told Mr. Stevens.  "Yes, I know my little girl wet her pants on purpose.  I don't fucking care!  You are not going to convince me that she deserved it, and I'm definitely talking to my house advisor about this."

Her voice was suddenly loud enough that Jessica could hear them.

"Good.  Your house advisor as well as your head of house needs to know what is going on, and since you seem to think it's okay for her to make a mess in her diaper, and for her to wear the diaper like that, maybe they need to replace you as her caregiver."

Robyn sighed and looked down scared of what would happen to Jessica if they did that.

Meanwhile, Adam had just walked upon Brenda and Anna in the halls as Brenda eitherr walked Anna to the bathroom or to the bus....

Jason nodded at Adam and took Imelda from him and boarded the bus with her and October. He set Imelda down in a seat as well as October. Imelda was still sniffling.

"Don't worry, Adam won't be long." Jason said. 

Imelda nodded and waved at October.

Brenda smiled and stood up. She just started taking Anna to the car when she saw Adam, 

"Sorry I'm late. It takes me a few minutes to get Anna to understand me." Brenda said. 

Jessica heard the last part of the conversation. She didn't want to lose Robyn as her mommy. She strayed to cry. 

"it's okay," Adam told Brenda.  "I just wanted to make sure that you got on the bus in time.  It's a long walk if you miss the bus, especially for your little girl.  I have to go find Robyn and Jessica, so just go out to the bus and find Jason and the other two little girls.  I'll try to be out soon with the other two."

He then went on to Jessica's classroom.

Robyn frowned.  

"What do you think I should do about it, then?"

"Well, at the very least, she should be scolded and be in some kind of trouble for causing trouble at school with this."

Robyn nodded.

Eventually, she was able to walk away from the teacher though just as Adam came through the door.

"What's taking so long?" Adam asked Robyn.

"I'll explain on the bus," she told him.  "We need to get Jessica out of this room."

Adam saw that Jessica was just wearing a diaper and it was wet.

He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"You ready to go home?" he asked her.  "I'd have let you change, but the bus will be leaving soon, so we don't have time right now, honey."

He took her hand to lead her from the classroom before the teacher could even start talking to him.

Robyn followed behind them with Jessica's things.

"Alright, on my way." Brenda said. 

Brenda held Anna's hand and walked out to the bus and sat close to Jason. 

Imelda smiled at Anna and waved at her. 

Jessica was relieved when Robyn stepped away from Mr. Stevens, ready to get out of there. She saw Adam come in the room and talk to Robyn before coming to her. She frowned and looked at him when he talked to her. 

"Yes sir, Mr. Adam. It doesn't really matter as everyone already here already saw me in wet diaper. Another hour won't matter." Jessica said, taking Adam's hand and walking out of the classroom. 

Adam shook his head and walked them out to the bus.

Some of the kids looked over at Jessica as she got on in just a wet diaper.  Her class was quiet because they knew what happened, but some of the other kids pointed and whispered about her having peed her pants and wearing just a wet diaper onto the bus.

Robyn glared at people she saw pointing at Jessica, but said nothing.

Soon enough, the bus started on its way.

Anna sat next to Imelda and she whispered in Spanish.

"Jessica has to wear a wet diaper?  That's kind of mean, isn't it?  I mean, especially in front of all these people?"

"Yes it is mean. We both wet our pants today and had to wear diapers, but at least I'm wearing pants. No one can see my diaper." Imelda whispered back. 

Jason put his arm around October and held her on the bus ride back to the dorm. 

Anna frowned.

"You wet your pants again?"

She shook her head.  "Why did you wet your pants or your diaper?" she asked her.  "Was someone mean to you to cause it?"

October leaned into Jason glad he wanted to baby her.

Adam put Jessica in the middle of Robyn and himself in the seat so he could protect her from other people being mean to her face at least for teh moment.  He patted her leg next to her wet diaper, and he whispered to her.

"Don't worry, honey.  Mommy is going to change you as soon as you get home, okay?"

Imelda blushed. 

"The boys kept trying to look at us girls while we were using the toilet. I told the teacher, but she didn't believe me. I wouldn't let the teacher pull my pants down and ended up wetting my pants and had to wear a diaper the rest of the day." Imelda explained.

Jessica nodded at Adam and gave him a little smile. 

" Yes sir." Jessica replied. 

Adam patted her leg and hugged her.

"Good girl, baby."

He really liked Jessica.  She was really polite and she didn't cause any trouble at all as far as he could tell.

Anna frowned.

"That teacher is stupid!  Of course boys are going to try to look!  They get to be in the same bathroom as the girls!  But my teacher put a towel over our laps when we sat down, and he make sure it covered it covered us before he left the stall so that no one could see our privates except him when he would come back in two minutes later to get us off of the toilet.  The only one I had to show my naked body to was him, and I didn't like it, but he told me it was either that, or everyone would see, so I let him see since he covered me with a towel, and he didn't seem interested in looking at my body anyway, only in trying to get me covered."

"I wish I had your teacher. Maybe I could sneak a towel in to cover my lap, if it wouldn't get me in trouble. Either that or I'll just wear diapers to school." Imelda sighed. 

Anna reached over and hugged her.

"Just wear diapers for now," she whispered.  "You don't know what the teacher will do if you do something against her rules.  I won't make fun of you if you wet your pants all the time, I promise."

She patted her back.

"But you'd think they would let you use the bathroom at least without making you uncomfortable.  It's really mean for them to make you feel scared to use the bathroom.  I understand why I can't always go here.  Brenda can't always understand me, but when she can, she doesn't just sit there and make me have accidents on purpose, or at least I don't think she does."

October started to fall asleep in Jason's lap.

Adam lifted Jessica up and put her in Robyn's lap.

"Baby your baby," he told Robyn.  "She's had a hard day, and she needs to know someone cares about her."

"I do care," Robyn said.

"I know, that's why I'm telling you to hold her and hug her."

Robyn nodded and put her arms around Jessica.

"Just rest, baby," she said to Jessica.  "Mommy is here, and you are safe now."

Imelda sighed and nodded. Diapers were the best option for now, if Adam agreed. 

"Would you feel better if you had a different signal for when you needed the bathroom? Like maybe touching your nose or your wrist? At least they wouldn't look so babyish." Imelda asked. 

Jason moved October so her head was laying against his arm and smiled at her. 

Jessica let Adam lift her into Robyn's lap. She curled up a bit and looked up at Robyn. 

"Yes mommy." Jessica answered, closing her eyes. 

Anna thought a moment about it, but she shook her head.

"If I touched my nose or something, and then it itched, then Brenda would take me to the bathroom even when I didn't have to go, and I'd be treated even more like a baby.  I don't think there is a better way until she gets used to my pronunciation of certain words.  I learned the word for bathroom in English, but I still sound weird when I say it, so the teacher doesn't always understand me.  He doesn't have to understand me anyway since he only takes us when he wants to and not when we want to go anyway."

She smiled at Imelda.

"If Adam doesn't agree, what do you think will happen?  Are you going to wet your panties everyday, then?  Maybe if that is the choice you have, maybe you should bring a towel with you, just in case, so you can cover your lap.  Then the boys can't see, right?"

October fell into a more restful sleep when Jason moved her so she had her head in his lap.

Robyn patted Jessica's wet diaper as she closed her eyes.

"You're such a good girl," she whispered to her.

"You're right. That's up to you. If your happy with the signal you have now, that's okay. If Adam doesn't agree, then I'll guess I'll keep wetting my pants and be put into a diaper in school. I'll have to hold it as long as I can so Adam can change me, either at lunch like today or after school." Imelda said. 

"I don't want to be caught sneaking a towel into school." Imelda added. 

Jessica smiled a bit and fell asleep. 

Anna reached over and patted Imelda on her lap.

"Well, then, I guess you can just pee your pants.  It's not the end of the world if you do.  You'll always have me as a friend, even if everyone else makes fun of you."

She pulled Imelda towards her, being a lot heavier and stronger than Imelda and then leaned her against her.

"Just call me your big sister, okay?"

It didn't matter to Anna that they were actually about the same age.

As October slept, she started to pee her pants.  They were almost home when it happened.

Robyn smiled with her little girl in her lap.  It really did feel good to be a mommy, and Jessica was so adorable.  She couldn't see how the justice department had made a mistake about her character.  Jessica was no troublemaker at all.  At least as far as Robyn could see.

Imelda nodded. 

"Thank you. I don't think I'll make many friends at school. Everyone will know me as the girl who wets her pants or the girl who wears diapers." Imelda said. 

Imelda smiled as Anna pulled her towards her, 

"Okay." Imelda agreed, 

Jason could feel his lap getting warm but let October sleep until they got to the dorm, 

They finally arrived at the dorms, and the bus driver opened the door.

October was still sleeping.

Anna stood up and then she reached her hand out to Imelda to help her up.

Robyn kept Jessica in her lap for a moment longer while Adam stood up, and then Adam reached down and picked her up so he could carry her.  Jessica was wearing a wet diaper in front of everyone, so she needed him to carry her more than Imelda did at the moment.  Robyn was not strong enough to carry Jessica herself, so she let Adam carry her while she reached out her hand towards Imelda.

Anna looked towards Brenda to see what Brenda wanted with her.

Jason stood up carefully after the bus stopped and carried October off the bus.

Imelda stood up with Anna's help. Jessica woke up as Adam picked her up. She looked around but stayed quiet. Imelda took Robyn's hand. Brenda took Anna's hand and took her of the bus.