LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Soon enough they were eating and lunch was over.

Adam stood up and picked up Imelda.

"Let's go talk to your teacher, baby," he told her.  "It's not acceptable to me that she let the boys watch you pee, and I want to see if there is anything we can do about it.  If your teacher is disagreeable, then we'll talk to the headmistress."

Robyn stood up and she smiled over at Jessica.

"I'm sorry that he didn't give you your personal space," she told Jessica.  "I don't know if there is anything we can do about it, but I will talk to your teacher and see if anything can be done about it, okay?"

She reached for her hand.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you." Imelda said.

She let Adam pick her up. 

Jessica took Robyn's hand. 

"Okay mommy." Jessica said. 

Jason gave October a hug and got ready to take her back to class. Brenda did the same to Anna.

Adam went right up to Imelda's teacher and he waited for her to turn her attention to him.

"Did you know that some of the boys were trying to watch the girls pee?" he asked her.  "Well, they were, and that's why Imelda couldn't pee like she's supposed to in the potty.  Now, I can't tell you how to run your class, but if you are not going to watch the boys that well, then I'm going to give her permission to just wet her pants everyday."

"If she does that, she needs to be in diapers."

"Then she'll wear diapers."

"And I'll have to change her in front of everyone because I can't leave anyone alone by themselves."

Adam sighed in frustration.

"You don't need to change her.  I come to give her lunch and I will be taking her home, so she won't be wet that long if she just wears a wet diaper until I can deal with her."

"If that's what you want, then sure."

Adam went back to Imelda.

"Are you okay wearing a wet diaper until I can get to you and change you, honey?  Otherwise, the teacher says you have to either go in the bathroom with everyone, or have your diaper changed in front of the whole class.  I don't think you want that, honey."

Imelda listened to Adam talk to her teacher. Her eyes got big when she heard the teacher say he would change her diaper I  front of the class. She breathed a sigh of relief when Adam told the teacher he would change her diaper at lunch or at home.

"Yes sir, I'm okay with wearing diapers if I have to. I don't want anyone looking at me in the bathroom or having my diaper changed in front of everyone." Imelda said. 

Ms. Douglas didn't look happy about that arrangement, but she decided not to say anything about it.

Meanwhile, Robyn came to Mr. Stevens with Jessica.

"Excuse me, can I have a word with you?"

"Sure."

"Why did you walk right into the stalls with the girls?  Don't you have to watch the whole class?"

"I could see them just fine where I was, and I have to check to make sure that the kids didn't wet their pants."

Jessica frowned.  "Well, if you would have given her a little space, she wouldn't have peed herself at all.  You kept making her nervous by standing right next to her while she tried...."

"Look.  I have a job to do, and you are not one to tell me how to do it.  If she can't be a big girl about it, then she can just wear diapers at school."

Robyn frowned.  She didn't know what to do about it.

"And you, trying to make your guardian fight for you, are you?  This is not your sissy school in the regular population where the kids run the school.  If you insist on making trouble, you will be punished.  Now, you can ask your guardian to drop it, or you can take off your pants and wear just a diaper the rest of the day in class."

Robyn's mouth fell, and she backed away from the teacher and her little girl not wanting that for her at all.

"She didn't come to me about it...," she said shakily as she backed towards the classroom door.  "I'll... I'll just go.  Please don't make her show off her diaper to everyone."

And with that, Robyn was gone.

Mr. Stevens, however, kept looking hard at Jessica, waiting for her to break, as well.

Jessica kept holding Robyn's hand while Robyn talked to her teacher. She gave Mr. Stevens a mean look for the way he was talking to Robyn. 

Jessica felt the rage building inside her. When Robyn left the room, Jessica clenched and unclenched her fists, wanting to hit her teacher. Not wanting to get into angry more trouble, Jessica took a deep breath.

She reached down and tugged down her pants and stepped out of them. She held them out to Mr. Stevens. 

"Here. But you are not changing my diaper, and you are not watching me go potty." Jessica insisted. 

Mr. Stevens frowned and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Then you better not wet your diaper," he told her.  "If you wet your pants, then I have to change you, and that's that!  Any fighting about it, and I will call the principal on you, and we'll see what happens then.  Perhaps you are one of the kids that actually belong in prison rather than at a special school that is trying to help you change your attitude so you don't have to go to prison?"

He walked away without listening to anything she had to say back at her.

The afternoon went okay for both Imelda and Jessica until the last class of the day when Jessica had to pee really bad.  Now, Imelda had already had it arranged that if she wet, the teacher would just leave her alone and Adam would take care of her later, so she wasn't checked or forced into the bathroom stalls at all.  However, for Jessica, Mr. Stevens kept an eye on her every time they went to the bathroom, and when she didn't go to the bathroom, he kept watching her more and more after each time in the classes, until in the last period, he seemed to be only looking at her waiting for her to pee her pants so he could make a big deal of it and either change her in front of everyone, or call the principal to come and discipline her.

Jessica listened to Mr, Stevens and then frowned when he walked off, not letting her answer him. 

Jessica concentrated on her classwork, but couldn't help but see that he was watching her. She went with the class to the bathroom, but since she was wearing a diaper, didn't even try to go. 

Late in the day Jessica needed to pee  badly again. She didn't want to give Mr. Stevens a reason to touch her diaper, so she kept her legs pressed together and jiggled her leg.

Mr. Steven smiled when he saw her leg jiggling, and he went on with the lesson without asking her about it or drawing attention to the fact that he had caught on.  He walked up and down the rows as he taught making sure everyone was paying attention to him.

As the hour went on, the feeling was getting worse and worst.  She was going to pee her pants any minute, and there were still thirty minutes of the day left to go.

One of the kids next to her noticed that she was wiggling a little bit.

"Are you okay?" he whispered to her.

Jessica waited for Mr. Stevens to move on before letting a little pee escape into her diaper. Or at least she thought it was just a little, she couldn't tell for sure. 

"Yes, I'm good." Jessica whispered back. 

The boy smiled softly.

"It's mean that he made you put on a diaper just because you didn't want to pee in front of him.  I felt a little silly with him right there in front of me, too, and I'm a boy, so I can only imagine that it was worse for you.  I won't care if you wet your diaper.  I can tell you have to go pretty badly, and I won't tell Mr. Stevens if you pee.  I promise.  I suppose your guardian will probably change you?"

He smiled at her.

"I haven't peed my pants yet, but one of the other boys did, and his guardian told him that if does that, then he will have to wear diapers all the time so as not to make messes on the floor at home.  I felt kind of bad for him because we were a little scared when we first got there, and that's when he did it."

He shivered.

"If you want, I'll tell your guardian that you were afraid you'd get undressed by him so that you don't get into too much trouble if you pee your diaper right now."

Jessica listened to the boy while she concentrated on nor wetting her diaper. She nodded when he asked if her guardian would change her if she wet her diaper.

Jessica let some more pee into her diaper, but it seemed to make it feel worse. 

"No thank you. She already knows. She put this diaper on me and we talked about it." Jessica said. 

He frowned.

"I hope you don't get in trouble for peeing your pants.  You're doing it, aren't you?"

He looked down.  "I can tell you're wetting your pants.  You were really bouncy, and now, you're not as bouncy."

He felt his face get a little red.

"I'll only get in trouble here, with Mr. Stevens. Not at our dorm." Jessica said. 

Jessica blushed and put her finger to her mouth. She didn't want to draw the teachers attention. 

"Your guardian lets you pee your pants or something?  Do they think you are a baby or something?" he asked confused.

He then looked up as he saw Mr. Stevens coming and went quiet.

Mr. Stevens still had not noticed her diaper was wet yet, but he had come by to see what they were talking during the lesson.

"Are you two working?" he asked them giving them an evil eye.  "I'm not sure, but it didn't sound like you two were talking about the lesson."

His presence there made her tremble.

More pee started to flood into her diaper uncontrollably.

Jessica looked down, her face red from embarrassment.

"Y-yes sir." Jessica said, showing the teacher her paper. 

She hoped he wouldn't check her diaper as it was now soaked. 

He saw that she was no longer doing a pee pee dance.

"Did you wet your pants?" he asked Jessica.  "If you lie to me, I'm going to check you in front of the class.  I will know if you lie to me.  I can tell."

He waited for an answer.

The boy blushed when the teacher asked her and then when threatened to check her.

"She peed," he said for her.

Mr. Stevens frown at him making him go quiet.

"I asked HER."

"Did you wet your pants, Jessica?"

Jessica looked at Mr. Stevens as he talked to her. She wished she had kept on acting like she needed to pee. She knew it wasn't going to do any good for her to lie. 

"Yes sir, I peed in my diaper, not my pants." Jessica replied.

He shrugged.

"Pants, diaper, same thing," he said loudly enough that the whole class heard what they were talking about.  "You peed your pants, so stand up and go get a clean diaper from your cubbie and bring it to my desk."

He walked over to his desk.

"You others have work to do.  Anyone that isn't at least half way done by the end of the period will see the principal first thing in the morning."

Others stopped paying attention and started working again.

Jessica shook as she listened to Mr. Stevens. She stood up and went to her cubbie. She found a diaper and took it out. Jessica returned to her desk and sat down. Jessica crossed her arms, still holding the diaper, staring at Mr. Stevens. 

Mr. Stevens eventually got the rest of the class busy, and then he took Jessica by the arm.

"Come to my desk, young lady.  I need to change you unless you want to get a really bad rash."

He didn't look happy with her.

"You either come over here so I can change you, or you will go see the principal and maybe get changed in front of the whole school!  Believe me, it has happened in the past!  We don't accept defiant behavior here at this place like your whimpy schools on the outside do."

He stood walked over to where she was.

"Are you sure you want to wear that wet diaper home?" he asked her.  "Fine.  I'll let yo wear it, but you are coming to the front of the room to stand in front of the blackboard so everyone can see what you did.  And I will be telling the principal about your defiance to see what she has to say about it."