LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually, Mr. Stevens started to call the names for the students to go meet with their guardians for lunch, but he didn't call Jessica.  He waitd until the room had cleared, and then he walked over to Robyn.

"Your kid peed her pants in class," He told Robyn.

"Yes, I can see that."

"Well, I gave her chance after chance to use the bathroom, but she just wasted time when she was in there the first time, and then the next three times, she refused to go in the stall to pee at all, and I knew before the last time I let her go, that she had to go, but she wouldn't do it.  I had to get the kids back to class, so eventually, I had to just let her come back to class even though I was certain she was going to do that.  I asked her more than twice the last time, but she wouldn't go."

Robyn sighed.  "Did she tell you why?"

"She didn't say a word the last time I took the class into the bathroom."

Robyn shook her head.

"I want you to put her in a diaper for the rest of the day."

Robyn nodded.

Robyn eventually got away from the teacher and took Jessica by the hand so she could walk her back to her regular class to get her a clean skirt and a diaper.

"Come on, honey," she said quietly.

Finally, Imelda's class finished, and Adam could see Imelda squirming a lot in her seat.  He thought maybe she had to pee, but he knew he couldn't interrupt her.

"Guardians, please come in and get your kids for lunch," Ms. Douglas finally said.

Adam walked over to Imelda and he bent down to her.

"Come on, honey.  It's time for lunch, but before we do that, I want to take you potty, okay?"

Jessica came over to Robyn and took her hand. She kept het eyes on the ground as Mr. Stevens explained everything to Robyn.  She blushed as ordered Robyn to put her in a diaper for the rest of the day.  Finally Jessica walked out of the room with Robyn. 

"Yes mommy." Jessica said quietly. 

Imelda was glad to see Adam. She nodded as Adam said he was going to tale her to the potty. She didn't think she could move without wetting her pants. 

Robyn got Jessica out of the classroom and halfway down the hall, when she stopped, and she bent down and looked into Jessica's face.

"Honey, I couldn't disagree with or interrupt the teacher while he was telling me what you did because he is in charge of you while I'm at college, and because you were wet.  But I think there was something left out.  I don't think you would have just peed your pants like that on purpose without a good reason.  Can you tell me in your own words what happened, honey?"

Adam saw Imelda shaking and squirming really bad as she nodded up at him.  It looked like she was scared to death of moving.  

"Imelda, you have to stand up," Adam told her.  "I can't pick you up here," he whispered.  "Or your classmates will think you are a baby."

Anna looked towards the door when the teacher allowed the guardians to come in and get their kids, looking for Brenda.

October sat quietly at her desk waiting patiently for Jason not caring about anything.  Because the teacher took her plenty of times, and she was used to going in front of Jason and her stepdaddy, she didn't think anything about being watched and gladly used the toilet when she was told to do so.  Therefore, she was completely dry and didn't need to go when Jason came to get her.

Jessica sighed and looked down when Robyn asked her what happened. 

"He stayed with me when I was on the toilet. I mean his legs were touching me and his hand was on my shoulder. I couldn't go like that." Jessica explained. 

Imelda pressed her hands between her legs feeling like she was going to burst. When Adam told her she had to stand up, she did but she immediately started wetting her pants and crying.

Brenda came into the room and over to Anna. She smiled at her, holding out her hand. 

Jason came over to October. 

"Are you ready for lunch?" Jason asked, taking October's hand. 

Robyn sighed and shook her head.

"Let's go get you cleaned up for lunch, baby."

She walked her back to her regular class for a diaper and an extra pair of pants.

Adam shook his head and picked up Imelda.  He felt her still peeing in her pants as he picked her up, and he sighed.  The poor little girl!  He started to rock her a little bit and patted her back.

"It's okay, baby," he cooed quietly at her.  "It's okay.  No one is mad at you, honey."

The teacher walked over.

"Your kid is peeing her pants!"

"Yes, I know."

"She is to wear a diaper the rest of the day."

"Yes, I know."

Ms. Douglas walked away while Adam carried her to her cubby to get her a change of clothes and a diaper to put on.

He then started to carry her to the bathroom to change her.

Anna reached out with her hand and let Brenda hold her hand to take her wherever they were going.  She had already peed that morning in the toilet, so she didn't need to go.

October nodded and smiled.

"I'm hungry, da... um... Uncle Jason," she said almost having said daddy.  Her face blushed a little bit.

"Yes mommy." Jessica said, taking Robyn's hand. 

Imelda kept crying on Adam's shoulder, mostly out of embarrassment. She let him carry her to get changed. 

Brenda took Anna to the lunch room and looked for a place to sit.

Jason smiled at October. 

"Then let's go fill that tummy up." Jason said. 

He walked with October to the cafeteria and met up with Brenda. 

Robyn took Jessica into the classroom, got her stuff, and then took her down to the toilets where they saw a lot of kids going with their guardians.  Two or three others had wet pants, and Robyn and Jessica had to wait, so Jessica just stood there waiting.

Adam continued to pat Imelda's back and rock her.  He hoped that he could eventually calm her down.  Then he saw the nurse's room open, and he walked over and knocked.

"She's already wet.  Is there any chance I can change her in here instead of in the bathroom?" he asked the nurse.

"The nurse pointed him to the sick beds."

"Go make use of one of the beds."

He walked over and laid Imelda down.

"There we are," he said softly.  "just relax and let me get you all cleaned up, okay, sweetie?"

Jessica walked with Robyn from the classroom to get changed. When they reached the bathroom she saw other kids in wet pants. It made her feel a little better knowing she wasn't the only one, but she was still embarrassed that she would be wearing a diaper the rest of the day. 

Imelda let Adam carry her into the nurses office, then lay her down on the bed to be changed. She started to feel better and nodded at Adam. 

Robyn eventually got her into a stall.  There being no door on it, made Robyn a little nervous, but she saw no other option but to go ahead and change her anyway, so she started to help Jessica out of her wet clothes.

Adam pulled Imelda's pants down and off of her, and then he started to wipe her with wet wipes.

Jessica was glad when they finally got into a stall,  but was nervous when she saw there was no door. Knowing she didn't have a choice, Jessica let Robyn change her. 

Imelda blushed as Adam removed her pants and started cleaning her. 

"I'm sorry." Imelda said. 

Robyn didn't like it, but as there was no other alternative at the moment, she started to pull down her little girl's skirt.

"Let's just get you changed, honey."

Adam shook his head and put his finger on her mouth.

"Now now," he said.  "Don't make promises you are unsure of that you can keep.  I don't know how hard this is going to be for you, so just accept you'll pee your pants until you get used to things, okay?"

He continued to change her.

"I really don't mind changing you, honey."

Robyn got Jessica changed as soon as she could, and then she took her by the hand and led her out to the lunch room.

Adam got Imelda taken care of, and then he picked her up and carried her to lunch.

Jessica was glad Robyn worked quickly to change her. She took Robyn's hand as they walked to the lunch room. It felt strange walking in diapers.

Imelda blushed a little as Adam carried her, but she was used to it now. 

Finally, Adam and Robyn met up with the others, and they were all eating.

Adam looked at the other girls and then at Jason.

"How did October do?" he asked.  "Poor Imelda had a little problem, so I had to change her."

"It's okay.  Imelda will be okay.  It's easier on them if they learn from the start how strict things are than if they get used to one way first and then have it change on them."

He set Imelda down on his lap and pushed her food to her.

"Go ahead and eat, honey."

Robyn looked at Brenda.

"How was Anna?"

"Yes that makes sense. Hopefully it won't take too long before they adjust." Jason said. 

Imelda nodded and started eating her food while sitting on Adam's lap.

Brenda listened to Robyn.

"Well she couldn't tell me about her day because of the language barrier, but Anna didn't seem to be upset and she still had dry pants, so I think she's doing okay." Brenda answered. 

Robyn smiled and nodded.

"Well, at least she was dry." 

She looked at Jessica.  "I don't think Jessica likes the idea of men taking her to the bathroom.  She has a male teacher, and when I picked her up, she had peed her pants.  The teacher was also pretty mad about it and made me put her in a diaper."

October looked down feeling embarrassed for Jessica.  She didn't quite understand her fear of having an adult watch her use the bathroom whether they were a man or a woman.  The teachers were there to take care of them, and she had learned to trust caretakers from her stepdaddy, but just the same, she knew that Jessica would be really embarrassed about peeing her pants.

Adam sighed.

"Jessica, honey?  You wet your pants?" he asked her.  "Do you want to tell us why?"

Robyn started to interrupt, but Adam held up his hand.

"It's important that she is able to tell her house how she feels and what happened, Robyn.  No one is going to be mad at you, honey," he turned his last comment to Jessica.  "We just need to understand why you  would choose to wet your pants instead of use the toilet like a big girl, honey."

Brenda frowned when Robyn explained about Jessica. 

"That's too bad." Brenda said. 

Jessica looked at Adam when he  talked to her. She bit her lip and looked at Robyn for a second before answering. 

" Well, Mr. Stevens took the class to the bathroom. He brought us into the stalls one by one. when it was my turn, he took me in the stall and pulled down my pants before making me sit down on the toilet. He stood right in front of me, near my knees, and put his hand on my shoulder. I could smell his breath. "

"I froze and couldn't pee at all with him there." Jessica explained, 

"So... you're a little pee shy?" Adam asked her.  "And then the teacher wouldn't give you enough space?  That's okay, honey.  I'll see if I can get him to back off a little bit.  I'm not sure if he will, but I can ask."

He smiled at her.

"Imelda, honey, is that what happened to you, too?  is that why you held it until you wet yourself when I picked you up, honey?"

He didn't sound mad at either girl which made October breathe out in relief.  It sounded like he was being understanding, and he acted like they were still big girls even though they had just peed their pants like babies, and yet, he didn't really scold them or punish them either.  This was really new to her, to not be treated like a baby, and stepdaddy had explained it was either she was a stupid baby and so couldn't help herself, or he would have to punish her for doing it for attention, but he was sure she wasn't doing that, so she was a stupid baby.

"Thank you," Jessica said. 

"Not quite. The boys in class were trying to peep on us girls. I told the teacher, but I got in trouble with the other kids for telling on the boy. I didn't want the boys to look at my private area, so I wouldn't even let the teacher take off my pants." Imelda explained. 

Adam frowned.

"The teacher didn't even try to help you stay private from the other boys?  That is unacceptable," he told his little one.  "Of course you peed your pants if you were too embarrassed to pee in the potty.  I wouldn't expect otherwise from you, honey.  It's hard enough that your caregiver is a man and I have to take care of changing you and stuff, but to actually let boys your age watch you pee.... that's just wrong, baby."

He hugged her.

"You don't ever have to pee in front of other boys even if I have to change your pants every day, okay?"

He looked at the other girls.

"And that goes for you others, as well.  I'm going to see if I can talk to the principal about that and see if we can get you a little more personal space when you pee, okay?"

Imelda payed attention to Adam and felt a lot better. She didn't have to worry about consequences for wetting her pants at school. 

"Okay.' Imelda said. 

Jessica nodded at Adam.