LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Eventually, all the girls were in the bath, and Adam smiled at the adults.

"You guys take your baths.  I'll take mine after you are done.  I want to watch the girls this time."

He smiled at the little kids.

"You girls know I'm the big boss in this house, don't you?  So you should know that I'm not going to hurt you, and if you have any big problems that your big cannot help you with, you can come to me.  I just want you to give your big person a chance first because they are your regular guardian.  I am just the director of this house, so I can get some stuff done that they might not be able to."

He looked particulary at Jessica.

"How are you getting along with Robyn, honey?"

He sat near Imelda, but he didn't put her in his lap at this time.  She was naked, so he didn't want to confuse her.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna looked shyly at Imelda.

October shrugged.

Adam smiled.  "I'm glad she's taking good care of you, honey."

October looked up at Adam.

"Jason doesn't wash me right."

"What do you mean, honey?"

"He just doesn't get me clean like my stepdaddy does."

Adam sighed.  "I'm pretty sure he's doing it the way we were taught to take care of you, honey.  I'm surprised you don't want to do it yourself."

"I can't.  I don't know how."

Adam shook his head and frowned.  "It's okay.  I'm sure you will catch on soon enough, honey."

Pretty soon, the other adults came back, and got into the big tub while Adam went to take his shower.

Anna scooted closer to Imelda.

"Did he clean you everywhere?" she asked her certain that no one else understood what they were talking about.  "Brenda wouldn't even let me clean my own bottom or my chest.  Do they really think we are like three years old or something?"

Imelda listened to Anna. 

"Yes, except my private area. I think they are supposed to treat us like toddlers or something. I mean it's like they are following orders. We should just let them take care of us." Jessica said. 

Jason sat down next to October and put his arm around her. 

Robyn reached out and put an arm around Imelda.

"Your daddy is in the shower right now, so I'm going to watch you until he gets done, okay?"

She smiled.

She had Jessica on the other side of her and hugging her.

Anna looked down.

"I don't want to be a toddler.  It's embarrassing.  I know I peed my pants, but it's because when I tried to ask to go before, they didn't understand me.  I'm not doing it now."

She blushed a little bit.

October leaned against him and put her head in his side.  Then she slowly put her thumb up to her mouth and started to suck it.

"I guess so. Someone has to watch me, right?" Imelda said. 

"Well I don't think we have much choice. We are expected to obey our guardians. I think it would be better if we just accepted it. I don't know what would happen if we fought it or something." Imelda sighed. 

Jason smiled at October and held her next to him. 

Anna nodded and a tear rolled down the left side of her cheek.

"So we just have to be like toddlers?" she asked to make sure she understood what was expected of her.  "Don't you think it's embarrassing to be a toddler at eleven years old?"

Robyn nodded at Imelda.  

"Exactly, honey.  If we didn't watch you, you might get in trouble, or in this big tub, you could drown, baby."

October breathed evenly and felt her eyes starting to close.  It had been a long day for her.

"Yes, I guess so. It might be a little embarrassing, but it seems to be the best way to get through this. Maybe they'll start treating us older soon." Imelda said. 

Jessica just sat there watching the other girls. 

Jason held October close, watching to make sure she didn't fall asleep in the tub. 

Anna sighed.

"I miss my papa and mama," she sighed.

October was nearly asleep, now.

Adam finally came back out and ready to take Imelda.

"Are you ready to go get your pajamas on?" he asked her reaching his hand for her.

Robyn let him take Imelda, and then she started to get Jessica up to take her to the dressing area to get her diaper and pajamas on her, too.

"I think we all miss our parents. If we are good and do what we are told,  maybe we can go home sooner." Imelda said. 

"Yes sir," Imelda said, taking Adam's hand,.

Jason stood up and picked up October and carried her back to the lockers to get her dressed for bed. 

Jessica stood up and took Robyn's hand. 

Brenda helped Anna up and took her hand, leading her to the changing area. 

Anna just stood there with her head down letting Brenda dress her.  If she had to be a toddler, then there was no point in fighting it, was there?

October was more or less asleep, so Jason could try to wake her, but she would still have just barely enough energy to move just enough to make it easy for him to dress her.

Adam took Imelda to the dressing area and sat her down on the bench while he went to get her clothes for her.

"Lay down, baby," he cooed at her.  "I need to put your diaper on, sweetie."

Robyn laid a clean towel on the floor and then she led Jessica to the towel.

"Lay down, honey.  I need to but your diaper on you for the night."

Brenda laid a towel down and pointed to it, wanting Anna to lay down to get her diaper on. 

Jason laid October down and diapered her before putting her pajamas on. 

"Yes sir." Imelda said, laying down on the bench. 

"Yes mommy." Jessica said, sighing. 

She laid on the towel. 

Once the kids were changed, and the adults started to take them out to their own rooms, Adam picked Imelda up and carried her.

They were now on the second floor when Adam stopped, patting Imelda's bottom, and he watched as Brenda and Jason took their kids to their rooms.  Robyn was already climbing the stairs for the third floor where Adam and Robyn's rooms were.

Once the people were in the lower rooms, Adam started to climb up to the third floor.

Once Robyn had Jessica in their room, she took her to the toilet room, and got her a toothbrush ready and gave it to her.

"Brush your teeth, baby," she cooed at her.

Adam took Imelda into their room and he put her down on her feet and then started to get her tooth brush ready for her.

Jason picked up October and carried her to their room. He took her into the bathroom and brushed her teeth as best he could.

Brenda took Anna into the bathroom and got Anna's toothbrush that had Dora the Explorer on it. She put toothpaste on the brush and gave it to Anna. 

Jessica took the toothbrush and started brushing her teeth. 

Imelda stood in  the bathroom watching Adam. 

October didn't complain about whether he cleaned her teeth good or not.  As far as she knew, he had done a good enough job, and even if he didn't, there was no point in complaining about it since he believed he was washing her good and showed that he would not go as far as her stepdaddy had no matter what she said.

She was also nearly asleep, so she really didn't pay attention anyway.

Anna took the toothbrush and started to brush her teeth.  She didn't care about the character on the toothbrush at all.  Though it was for a little kid, she knew that that was the point.  They were all to be treated as toddlers.

Once Imelda had started to brush her teeth, Adam started to brush his as well to show her a good example.

Robyn watched Jessica carefully to make sure she brushed her teeth right before she offered her rinse to rinse out her mouth and then she started to brush her teeth.

Jason finished brushing October's teeth and rinsed her mouth, being careful that the water didn't go down her throat. He brushed his own teeth, then took October to her bed and tucked her in. 

Brenda brushed her teeth as well, and gave Anna a cup of water to rinse out her mouth. 

Imelda brushed her teeth.

Jessica finished brushing her teeth and rinsed her mouth, then waited for Robyn to finish. 

Once their girls were ready, Adam and Robyn put them to bed.

Then Adam went back out to the living room while Robyn went to the kitchen to see if there was anything else that needed to be cleaned up.

October went right to sleep when she was put down.

Anna rinsed her mouth out and then looked up at Brenda giving her the cup.

Jason tucked October in, then left the room. He came out to the living room. 

Brenda took the cup and smiled at Anna. She put the cup away and led Anna to her bed. She pulled back the covers for Anna to get in bed. 

Anna looked up at her and smiled saying something in Spanish.

Then she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.

That evening went rather uneventfully except for October having wet the bed which was usual for her.

In the morning, Adam woke up and got dressed, then he went to Imelda's bed and started to wake her for school.

Robyn woke up and looked over at Jessica's bed to see if she had heard the alarm.

October woke up and looked over at Jason's  bed.  Her own bed was soaked, but she was scared to get out of bed before he gave her permission.

Anna woke up and sat up.  She remembered the morning before, about not leaving the room, so she just waited for Brenda to get up.

Imelda woke up and smiled at Adam. 

Jessica sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. 

Jason heard the alarm and woke up. He sat up and looked over at October.

"Good morning, baby." Jason said. 

Brenda woke up and saw Anna was awake. She smiled at her and got out of bed. 

"Do you want to use the potty?" Adam asked imelda picking her up out her bed.

Robyn helped Jessica sit all the way up and then to her feet, and then she started to walk her to the bathroom without even a word about it as though she expected Jessica to just know where they were going.  It was the first thing in the morning after all, and everyone knows that girls pee the first thing in the morning.

Anna looked up at Brenda and smiled.

She put her hands down by her privates to show her what she wanted.

October just looked down after seeing Jason and hearing him say good morning.  Her face went sort of red.

"Good Mor... and she mumbled the rest.  She wasn't sure what he was going to do when he came over and found her all wet.