LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Imelda nodded and started concentrating after he sat her on the toilet, trying to pee. 

Jessica liked around the bathroom as she waited. 

Jason continued to kneel beside October as they waited. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a few minutes, Imelda was rewarded with a stream coming out of her.

Robyn sighed as they went up one more position in line.  This was taking forever!

Anna looked up at Brenda and put her hand between her legs to show her that she could go when she was at the front of the line.

October smiled up at Jason.

"At least you don't have to wait in line for me," she said.

Imelda finished peeing and looked at Adam. 

"I'm done." She announced. 

Jessica saw that Robyn was irritated about something, so she would make sure and pee when they finally got in a stall. 

Brenda looked down at Anna, nodding her head and smiling.

"I wouldn't have minded waiting, baby." Jason told October.

"Good girl," Adam said and he came in and checked that she cleaned herself up, and then he took her to the sink to wash her hands.

Pretty soon, Adam and Jason were out waiting on the ladies to finish with their kids.

It was another ten minutes before Robyn finally got Jessica into the toilet.

"Go ahead and try," she said to Jessica now a little more at ease.

Anna looked down at her hand and then up at Brenda.  She wasn't wet yet, but she hoped the line would hurry.

"Good girl," Robyn said taking her hand and leading her out to the sink to wash her hands.

Now, a stall became available for Anna.

Anna looked up at Brenda wondering what Brenda wanted of her.

"Thank you." Jessica said as she washed her hands. 

Brenda took Anna into the stall and pulled down her pants Ann's panties, motioning for Anna to sit on the toilet. 

Anna sat down and started to pee as soon as she did.

By then, Robyn was out with the men and their three girls waiting on Brenda and Anna.

Robyn had her hand on Jessica's shoulder.

"Is Brenda still in the bathroom?" Adam asked Robyn.

"Yeah, she's taking care of Anna.  I think they went in the toilet just as we were coming out."

October shyly waved at both Jessica and Imelda.  

She was a little bit embarrassed that she had not held it like they had, and that she had peed herself, and wondered if they thought she was a baby or not because of it.

"Well, can anyone think of anything we forgot?" Adam asked the others.  "If not, then I guess we're ready to go get on the bus when Anna and Brenda come out, right?"

Jessica and Imelda saw October wave and waved back. Neither of them thought October was a baby just because she wet her pants. Either of them could be in her place.

Jason thought for a minute, then shook his head.

"I think we got everything we came for." He said. 

Anna finished going in the toilet and then looked up at Brenda.

Adam smiled and nodded.

"If we find that we forgot anything, I can ask for supplies to be sent to the house, but it will take time for it to get there.  I think they said it takes three days for an order to be fulfilled after receiving it."

October looked up at Jason and wondered why he wasn't a little bit upset at her if he didn't think she was a baby for wetting her pants.

Anna wiped herself and then stood up and looked up at Brenda.

She wasn't really liking being treated like a baby about this, but at least she was allowed to use the toilet instead of diapers.

Once they all met up, they got on the bus, and nothing else seemed to happen until they were at home.

"It's time for baths," Adam told the house once they were all inside.

Brenda helped Anna wash her hands and came out of the bathroom. 

Once they were home, Brenda took Anna to their room and for ready for three bath. 

Jason took October to their room and got pajamas and a tape on diaper for October.

"Okay, you can wear what you have on now to bath area and I'll put a diaper and pajamas on you after your bath. Wait here by the bathroom while I change into my swimming suit, okay?"Jason told October.

October nodded when she was told to wait for Jason to get ready for the bath.

Adam took Imelda to their room and he had her sit at a desk wiht his ipad so that she could be entertained for a few minutes while he changed into his bathing suit, then he went back to her, and took his ipad from her and took her to get her a diaper and some pajamas to carry to the bathroom.

Robyn started to put on her bathing suit and as she did so, she pointed at the dresser. 

"Get your pajamas, honey.  I'll be right with you to make sure you have them and to get you a diaper for tonight, okay?"

Brenda frowned as she saw a diaper added to the pile of stuff with her pajamas.  She knew she didn't have a say in it, but she really wished they wouldn't make her wear one.

Jason quickly changed and came back to October. He picked her pajamas and diaper and took her hand. 

"Let's go down to the bathing room." Jason said. 

They walked out of the bedroom. 

Imelda sat at the desk while Adam changed, then went with him to the dresser. 

Jessica nodded when Robyn told her to pick out some pajamas. She walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of pajamas. 

Brenda changed into her bathing suit and got pajamas and a diaper for Anna to wear.

Soon enough, everyone had met in the dressing area of the bathing area at around the same time, and all the adults had started to undress their little girls.

"You know the rule," Robyn told Jessica.  "I have to undress you, sweetie."

She started to undress her with the boys there this time.

"Don't worry.  They are not interested in goggling at you.  You're just a little girl," Robyn told her.

Anna sighed as she stood there waiting for Brenda to undress her.

October was glad to finally get out of her wet pants, and she hoped that Jason would start with her pants as that was the most uncomfortable part at the moment.  She didn't care about anyone seeing her naked.  She was confident that no one would do anything but look and help her clean up just like happened at home all the time it seemed, that she had known her stepdaddy.

Adam had carried Imelda down to the bathroom because he really liked carrying her for some reason, almost as if she really was a toddler or something.  He started to pull her pants down even before he put her down on her feet by the dressing lockers.

"You are such a good girl," he told her as he undressed her.

Jessica blushed but nodded. She heels still as undressed her.

"Yes mommy." She replied. 

Brenda took off Anna's pants and panties, then her shirt. She set the clothes aside and led Anna to a bath. 

Jason smiled at October and took off her pants and panties, then her shirt. 

"Lets get you in the bath and all cleaned up." Jason said. 

Jason took October's hand and took her a bath. 

Imelda sighed as Adam carried her to the bath area. She knew better than to complain.

Soon enough, the kids were all in the bathing stalls being washed by their own guardians.

Adam gave Imelda teh washing sponge when it came time to wash between her legs.

"You can do that part, if you want," he told her.  "I'm sure you don't like it when I do that for you, honey."

Robyn didn't give Jessica the same choice though.  She didn't see anything wrong with washing her completely because they were both girls.  It wasn't like she was doing anything to her that you don't do for a toddler.

October just waited for Jason to wash her, not reaching for the sponge or cloth at all.

Anna kept trying to reach for the cloth when Brenda came near her chest or between her legs or even her bottom with it, wanting to at least wash those places herself.

"Thank  you." Imelda said, washing her private parts.

Jessica blushed as Robyn washed all of her. 

Jason washed October until he reached her legs. He held the sponge out to her. 

" Why don't you wash your private area yourself?" Jason said. 

Brenda frowned when Anna kept reaching for the cloth.  She kept washing until everything was done except her privates, then handed her the cloth. 

October looked up at Jason reaching out with a shaking arm and hand.

"I... I don't know how."

She took the sponge, but she just held it next to her privates without doing anything with it.  She felt scared, and tears went down her face.

Because Jessica let Robyn clean her up completely, they were finished first.

Robyn helped Jessica stand up, put a towel around her to go to the large bathing pool and then walked her over.

"Give me the towel, and get in the water, sweetie," she told her.

Anna was grateful to finally be given the sponge after all the wrestling around for it, and she was especially grateful that Brenda didn't try to clean her privates on her.  It was bad enough to be bathed like a little kid, and she really didn't like her wiping her bottom or her chest, but she knew that she really didn't have a say.  All she could really do to show her displeasure, was reach for the cloth when the older woman washed the places she was sensitive about.

Adam smiled.

"Of course, honey.  You're eleven.  I wouldn't wash you there unless I had to.  I'm supposed to check other things, so I have to wash your bottom and other places, but I think I can see well enough if you have a problem with your privates enen if I let you wash yourself there, sweetie.  It's not like anything is likely to hide there like it can in your bottom if you don't wipe well."

Jessica got out of the bath and walked with Robyn over to the communal bath and stepped into it, sitting down. 

"Let me show you how to do it." Jason said. 

He took October's hand in his and started washing her between her legs. 

Brenda smiled as she watched Anna wash herself, then took the cloth from her.

"Let's go to the big tub." Brenda said, pointing to it. 

Brenda helped Anna out of the tub. 

Imelda nodded and washed herself. 

After Imelda had washed off her privates, he smiled and took the sponge from her.

"Let's go to the big tub, honey."

October frowned.

"But we didn't get it clean," she said after he had helped her wipe it.  "It's not clean like when daddy does it."

Anna nodded and was glad to get out of the tub and go to the big tub where no one would be touching her where she felt uncomfortable.  She knew that Brenda was just cleaning her up, but she still didn't like it.

Robyn was sitting in the tub with Jessica.

"Alright." Imelda said. She went with Adam to the big tub. 

"We got it as clean as it needs to be, baby. Trust me, okay?" Jason said." Let's go to the big tub with the others." Jason said. 

Brenda waited with Robyn for the others to come.