LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

"Are we splitting up?" Anna asked Imelda.  "What are doing now, then?"

She smiled and looked up at Brenda as though thinking that Imelda didn't know yet, and expected her to ask Brenda for her.

Adam carried Imelda as usual, and walked off towards the notebooks, paper, and such.

"I want you to look at the paper carefully," he told Imelda.  "We are getting all the stationery, so I want you to pick out cool notebooks that are slightly different, but ones that girls your age will like so that you four don't get your notebooks mixed up."

He looked over at Anna.

"You can tell Anna to choose hers by herself."

Robyn walked along with Jason, holding Jessica's hand.

"The other two girls will need backpacks, too, so I want you to choose one for one of the other girls, and then October can choose the other girl's backback.  Understand?  We split up so we can get the shopping done faster."

October kept quiet walking next to Jason with a finger in her mouth.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imelda smiled at Anna. 

"Yes we are splitting up. Adam and me and you and Brenda are going to look for notebooks and pencils and stuff like that, while the others are looking for backpacks and those things," Imelda answered. 

Imelda listened to Adam, nodding, then told Anna. She started looking over the notebooks. 

"October, you can pick out two backpacks, one for you and one for either Anna or Imelda." Jason said. 

Jessica nodded at Robyn. They entered a store where the backpacks were sold.

"Should we get ones for girls their age, or look for something more juvenile?" Jason asked Robyn. 

Robyn shrugged.

"I don't know.  I guess you can get whatever you feel is appropriate.  I think a juvenile bag would be very fitting though the way we are expected to treat them."

She smiled at him.

October looked down.  She knew that she didn't have much say in the matter.

Jason nodded and knelt down next to October. 

"Go ahead and pick out a backpack that you like and another one for one of the girls who isn't here?" Jason said.

Jason led October over to the backpacks for those in kindergarten with Dora and other designs like that on them. 

October looked up at him and frowned.

"These ones are for little kids," she said.  "Will they really be big enough to hold all of our books we'll use at school?"

She used that argument, but really, she was just concerned about the design on them.

Robyn followed Jason and the nodded at Jessica.

"Please pick out two bags.  One for you and one for Anna.  Make sure to get Anna one that's a little simpler in design than the one you get yourself.  She can't read English at all, so there's no point in getting her anything that she can't understand."

Eventually, October gave up and went to look at the bags.  

She wiggled her legs together some as she walked.

She dribbled a little in her panties, but no one could tell that she was wet yet.

"I hope so. We'll have to see, I guess." Jason answered. 

He wasn't watching October closely as they walked over to the backpacks as he was looking at the designs on the backpack. 

Jessica listened to Robyn and nodded. She looked the backpacks over and picked a rainbow colored backpack with a unicorn on it and a purple backpack with Rainbow Dash on it, and showed them to Robyn. 

Eventually October picked out a pink bag with hearts and stars on it, and there was Dora the Explorer on it.

She also found a purple one with the kids from Recess on it.

She walked over to Jason, a little bit more pee leaking, but still, only her panties were wet.  The only way anyone could tell she was wet, is if they felt between her legs right up against her body.  But no one was touching her there at the moment.

"How about this one?" she asked softly trying to be neutral.  She knew better than to ask for a bathroom or to hold herself.  She didn't want to embarrass Jason.

Robyn smiled.

"And which one is yours, honey?"

Robyn happened to see the toys around the corner.

"Oh, let's go look at the toys for the girls," Robyn told Jason.  "Unless you can think of something else we need.  I know we'll let the kids pick out a toy for themselves later, but I just want to see what is over there.  Maybe there is something cute for my little Jessica."

After they had the things on the list in the cart, Adam smiled at Brenda.

"Ready to go look at the toys?"

"Alright, we can look and maybe get ideas for when we buy them toys with the others." Jason said. 

"Okay. I would like to get Anna something nice to play with our sleep with." Brenda agreed. 

Adam nodded.

"Yeah, I'm thinking Imelda should have something to comfort her when she gets lonely, too.  I know that they have us, but I'm sure the kids are missing their real homes right now, even if their own homes were not ideal places for them."

He picked Imelda up again and carried her pushing the cart towards Brenda to push it since he knew that Anna was too heavy for her to pick up.  Then he reached out his hand to hold Anna's hand.

Anna looked up at Brenda to see if she wanted her to take Adam's hand or take her hand.

Robyn led Jessica over and she knelted down to her level.

"We are going to be in this area for a while until the boys find us, so no wandering off.  I'll be getting you at least one stuffed animal, so I want you to pick one out.  Whether you think you'll play with it or not, you have to choose one for your bed, so get one you won't mind even if you don't think you particularly like them.  Then look around at the other toys."

October looked up at Jason wondering what they were doing now.

Brenda nodded. When Adam pushed the shopping cart over to her, she put both hands on the cart. She saw Anna looking at her and nodded her head towards Adam, hoping she would understand to take Adams hand. 

Jessica listened to Robyn and nodded. She had still had stuffed toys at home, so she didn't mind getting one now. 

Jason smiled down at October.

"Let's find a special stuffed animal that will sleep with you at night, then maybe a couple of other toys for the playroom." Jason said. 

While they were looking at the stuffed animals, October started to sniffle a bit as she felt herself leak a little more, this time, it poured down her leg a bit wetting her left leg.  She was starting to wet her pants.

She tried to be brave and just look at the stuffed animals, but she wasn't so sure Jason would get her one once she was wet, and he saw it.  She was being a bad girl again.

Anna smiled up at Brenda and nodded letting Adam take her hand.  They started to walk towards the stuffed animals.

Robyn smiled as she watched Jessica looking.

Adam patted Imelda on the bottom as he held her.

"You want a stuffie?" he asked her.

Jason watched October studying the stuffed animals. He saw she was upset. 

"What's wrong, Oct-y? Jason asked. 

Jessica took her time looking over the stuffed animals. It was hard picking up just one, but finally chose a rabbit. She picked one out and showed it to Robyn. 

"This one, mommy?"Jessica asked.

Imelda thought about it, then nodded. 

"Okay Adam." Imelda said. 

October started peeing completely in her pants when Jason came to check on her, and she couldn't stop it.  She shook and cried.

Robyn looked over as October started to cry enough to be heard.

Adam smiled and put her down near the toys when he noticed Jason and their group gathering near October....

Jason saw October was wetting her pants now. He pulled her close to him and hugged her. 

"It's okay, baby." Jason cooed. 

Jason wasn't sure what to do now, as he didn't bring a change of clothes for October.

Adam walked over where people were gathered around Jason and October.

"Just get her an extra toy to try to cheer her up," he told Jason.  "We don't have anything to change her into until we get home."

He put Imelda down.

"Now, pick out three toys, girls.  I want you all to get one stuffie and two other things you like."

Anna turned to Imelda.

"What's going on?"

When she was informed, she looked down.

"I guess it would be nice to get something, I guess."

She thought they were trying to get them to get as juvenile as possible in toys and in everything they got them, but it didn't matter.  The girls had no choice after all, and Anna couldn't really tell her opinion unless Imelda said it for her, and she really didn't think that it would be fair to start a fight with Imelda having to translate for her.

Jason rubbed October's back. 

"Go ahead and pick out a stuffed animal and two other toys to play with, honey." Jason said. 

Jessica stood with Robyn, watching what was going on. 

Imelda walked over to the stuffed animals and looked them over. She picked out a panda and showed it to Adam. 

Brenda watched as Anna picked out her stuffed animal. 

October looked up at him.

"You're still going to get me something after I... I... I was bad again?"

She was sniffling.

Anna sighed and looked through the stuffed animals until she found a white Tiger.

She shyly held it up for Brenda to see.

Adam smiled upon seeing the Panda.

"That's great, sweetie!  Two more toys, honey."

Robyn tried to stir Jessica away from the accident and back towards the toys.

"Get some toys, honey.  Jason will take care of October."

"You weren't bad, Oct-y. You just had an accident. That's not being bad. Now let's pick out your stuffed animal, okay?" Jason said, giving October a hug. 

Brenda smiled at Anna when she showed her the white tiger. Brenda took the tiger and rubbed it against Anna's face. She pointed to the rest of the toys and held up two fingers.

Imelda nodded Ann's started looking through the toy aisles.

"Yes mommy." Jessica said, walking after the other girls looking for toys. 

October looked up at him very confused.  She was bad.  she knew she was bad.  Her stepdaddy said so!  Why didn't he get it at all?  Was she really in some kind of prison?  Nothing they did made any sense in punishing her!

She shrugged though still sniffling and looked at the toys.

Anna looked up at her for a minute thinking, and then realized she was holding up two.  She saw the others looking at the toys, and then she got it!  She gets two more?

She turned back and started to look for something else fun.

After the girls had all picked three toys, and Adam insisted that October get four in order to cheer her up a bit, they started towards the front when Adam saw the bathrooms.

"Girls," he told the children.  "We don't want to make the bus driver mad if we can help it, so why don't you try to pee before we pay?"

He parked his cart next to the bathrooms and picked Imelda up.

Robyn took Jessica's hand.

Anna looked up at Brenda not knowing what was happening.

October just looked down.  "I already went," she whispered feeling the front of her crotch for emphasis.

When Adam said for them to have the girls try to pee before the bus came, Brenda took Anna's hand and led her into the girls bathroom. She checked to see if the stalls were being used.

Jessica went with Robyn. 

Imelda let Adam pick her up to take her into the bathroom. 

"I know, baby, but it might be good to try anyway." Jason said, taking October to the bathroom. 

The stalls all looked like they were being used when she brought Anna in because all the other houses had decided to use the bathrooms at the same time.  Then there were the normal shoppers out and about.

Anna looked down at the floor wondering how long they would have to wait.

Adam brought Imelda into a stall in the men's room as it was not being used, and he put her on the floor next to the door, then he bent down and started to undress her for the toilet.

Robyn had Jessica by the hand as they went into the girls' bathroom to wait for a stall to open up.

October looked up at Jason with bright sparkling eyes.

"But then everyone will think I peed even inside the bathroom and will make fun of me," she whispered to him.  "I... if you want me to go, I will, but everyone is going to make fun of me for peeing my pants inside the bathroom because that's what it's going to look like."

Brenda frowned and sighed as she waited in line again. She would be glad when they were back at the dorm. She smiled down at Anna. 

Imelda let Adam undress her so she could pee.

Jessica was glad she didn't have to pee too bad as she held Robyn's hand. 

"Alright baby. We'll wait out here for everyone to come out so we could go home." Jason said. 

He knelt down and hugged october.

Anna smiled back up at her.

She didn't know how to speak Spanish, but she seemed to be able to communicate with her heart, or so Anna thought.  She knew that Brenda was trying.

Adam then took Imelda into the toilet and sat her on the toilet.

"Go ahead and try, sweetheart.  I won't be mad if you can't go, but if you can, then it will save you getting embarrassed on the bus if the driver decides not to stop this time."

Robyn sighed as the next person went into a stall.  This was going to take forever!

October hugged him back.