LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

"Okay." Imelda said. 

Jessica let Robyn lead her to the bathroom. She had to pee, but not too bad.

Brenda smiled back and helped Anna out of bed. She took her hand and led her to the bathroom. 

Jason got out of bed and went over to October. He could tell she was wet. 

"It's okay, baby. Let's get you cleaned up and changed." Jason said. 

Jason picked October up and carried her to the bathroom. 

(I won't be on until late again, sorry.)

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam put Imelda down in front of the toilet and then started to undress her so she could use the toilet.

Robyn took Jessica to the bathroom, and she watied by the doorway for her to take care of herself.

October nodded and looked up at Jason as he picked her up.

He started towards the toilet room, and she wondered how he was going to get her clean in there.

Anna smiled up at Brenda as they walked to the bathroom.

When they got there, she dropped her hands ready for her 'mommy' to take care of undressing her since she figured that that was what the woman wanted from her.

Imelda held her arms out so Adam could undress her so she could use the toilet.

Jessica undressed, then sat on the toilet. She started to pee soon after.

Jason undressed October in the toilet room and looked around. 

(What's he supposed to do?)

Brenda took Anna to the toilet, then undressed her and pointed to the toilet. 

The three kids used the toilet.

(October:  I guess he could just use a wash cloth and the sink and clean her off a bit before putting clean clothes on her?)

Once Imelda was done with using the toilet, Adam smiled at her and get her off of it, wiped her a bit, and then flushed and took her by the hand to wash her hands and then to the dresser to start putting some clothes on her.

Robyn waited for Jessica to finish, not even directing her to wash her hands, but just waited to see if she would do it herself, and then she took her to the other room and pulled out some clothes for her to put on.  They consisted of a nice green jumper skirt and a white blouse along with regular panties.

"I'm going to let you try to put these on yourself," Robyn told her.  "Then, like a toddler, I will check you over before we leave the room to make sure it's on right, and tucked in right in the right places."

Anna nodded and went over and sat on the toilet, peed, and then stood up and looked over at Brenda to see if she was supposed to wipe herself, or if Brenda was going to treat her like a toddler and do it for her.

(Okay) 

Jason ran a washcloth under the warm water and washed October off as best he could. He dried her, then took her back into the main room where the dresser was and laid out a skirt, blouse and pair of panties. 

"Alright, let's get you dressed for school." Jason said. 

Imelda washed her hands then followed Adam to the dresser and waited to see what she was going to wear. 

Jessica washed her hands and went with Robyn over to three dresser. She watched her lay out the clothes. She nodded and started getting dressed, putting on the panties first and making sure they were straight. 

Brenda tore off a couple sheets of toilet paper and handed them to Anna.

October nodded and looked up to him to see if he was going to dress her like he had been doing or not.

Anna wiped herself off and then went to the sink to wash her hands, but before doing anything, looked to make sure what Brenda wanted.  She wasn't going to fight her on anything now that she knew that she was just expected to act like a toddler.  At least Brenda was a woman and not a man, and it looked like she was letting her do the most intimate parts for herself.

Adam pulled out a pair of blue jeans for her that were newer looking and he put a white t-shirt on her with a two flowers that rose up to each side of her chest on the shirt.  Under the flowers, FRIENDSHIP was spelled out in purple.  He also put her in regular panties as he didn't expect her to wet her pants just on the way to school.  The school had told them the day before that the kids would have plenty of time to use the bathroom during the day, so there was no reason to expect any of the kids in his house to be wet.

Robyn watched Jessica get ready for school, and then she took her by the hand to come down to the dining room for some breakfast.

Jason picked up the panties and had October step into them. He pulled them up and dressed her the rest of the way. 

"Let's go to breakfast." Jason said, holding October's hand.

Brenda smiled as Anna washed her hands and took her to get dressed. She laid out a white blouse, panties and a jumper. She pointed at the clothes and then at Anna, waiting to see if shew would dress herself. 

Imelda let Adam dress her, glad there wasn't a pull up or diaper. 

Jessica went with Brenda to breakfast. 

Anna looked at the clothes and then at Brenda really confused.

Was she supposed to be acting like a toddler or not?  She didn't get it.  They would much rather she wet her pants than leave the room, but the woman seemed to be happy to let her dress herself?  Nothing she did made any sense to Anna and she started to get confused. 

With a sigh and a shrug, she started to pull the clothes on wondering exactly what Brenda though of her.  Why was the toilet off limits when she wanted to go by herself?  What in the world was this lady really thinking?

October smiled and went down with Jason to go eat breakfast.

Adam soon had Imelda dressed, and took her to the dining room for breakfast.

When everyone was in the dining room having a big breakfast, Adam stood up.

"I know you kids are good girls," he told the kids.  "So, I want you to show that today at school.  Obey your teachers and make your house and your parents at home proud of you today, okay?"

Then he sat back down to eat.

The rush to get everyone on the bus with their things and then to the school seemed to go in a blur, and before they knew it, the guardians were taking their kids to the classrooms.

(The first day of school, the big things happened to Imelda and Jessica, so I'd like to focus on them for a few of the replies or until lunch time).

(You can make the name and control the teacher for Imelda, please, and I'll have Mr. Stevens teaching Jessica).

Once the guardians had left, Mr. Stevens went to the front of the room.

"Good morning, kids.  The first thing yo are going to realize here, at school, is that you are not going to be given opportunities to get yourselves into any big trouble.  A teacher will be with the class at all times, even when you play at recess or when you eat, or even when you use the bathroom.  Don't expect me to just let you go in the middle of classes because I have to take everyone at once.  That means, you need to plan and you need to go when I give you permission."

He looked around at the class to make sure everyone heard everything he said.

After everyone had entered the classroom, Mr. Newman stood up. 

"Most, if not all of you kids have come from a school that had little to no supervision. That will not happen here. A teacher will be with you every minute of the day. Here in the classroom, on the playground, and even when you go to the bathroom. You will not be allowed to go anywhere unattended, so don't expect to be given permission to go potty whenever. It's that understood?"

"Yes sir." Imelda said, with a frown.

Jessica gulped as she listened to Mr. Stevens. 

(oops, I made a mistake.  I asked you to take Imelda's teacher, but actually, I should do that.  Imelda is your character.  You should take the teachers for Anna and October.  My bad.  I'll leave what you said for Imelda's teacher, but I'll probably change the name, so maybe Mr. Newman can be October's teacher or something?   and if you want, maybe later, I'll let you do the teachers for the other two girls?  I'm really sorry about the confusion).

Jessica's class:

"Now, we are going to start with "Society Class," Mr. Stevens said to his class.  "I will hand out a book to each person, and then put you in groups.  In your groups, you will read the first chapter, and then talk about what you think it's talking about."

Now, these books were very babyish in the way they worded the phrases.  Where very easy words could convey the message, words that second graders and maybe third graders were used rather than words that fifth graders would know.  The first chapter was basically talking about society, and how people needed each other to live comfortably.  In order for so many people to live together, society needed rules and laws, and people needed to fill important roles in society.

By the time they had finished reading, It would have felt like Jessica had read something for second graders, and it looked like the point of the class, was not so much to teach them social studies that other fifth graders would learn, but rather, to teach them why committing crimes is not desirable in society.

Imelda's class:

Ms. Douglass looked around the room at all the boys and girls after she had told them the rules, and she saw some confusion on their faces.  She smiled and wrote something on the board.

Friends:

"Now, we are going to be stuck in this class for the next year together, so it is best if you all learn to be friends.  Who can tell me what they think a friend should be like?"

She looked around at the students.

(Okay) 

Jessica took the book and looked at it. She sighed about how easy the book was. She didn't think she would like school. 

Imelda looked around the room waiting for someone else to answer. When no one did, Imelda slowly raised her hand. 

Jessica's class:

"Okay, Raul, honey, can you read the first paragraph please?"

He started to read.

"Hold on," the teacher stopped him.  "You are not reading it right, honey."

Raul had pronounced all the words correctly.

"Can you try again?"

He looked at her puzzled.

"Raul, you read it like this...."

Mr. Stevens then read it.  The way he read it was much slower and sounded far more juvenile than the way Raul did it.  Then he looked at Raul.

"You have to stop at each period and you have to pause at each comma."

Raul sighed.

Imelda's class:

"So, what is a friend, honey?" Ms. Douglas asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes as Mr. Stevens explained how to read. She half expected for them to be reading from step one books meant for kindergartners. 

"Um, a friend is a person that shares your interests or someone you like?" Imelda said. 

Mr. Stevens then turned to Jessica.

"Would you please read the next paragraph?" he asked her.

Ms. Douglas shook her head.

"Honey, you can like someone and not really be friends, and a lot of people share the same interests.  There has to be something a little more to it than that, honey."

She talked her using an irritating babyish voice.

"Yes sir." Jessica said. 

Jessica tried to read like Mr. Stevens wanted, reading slowly and stopping at periods.

Imelda wasn't sure what Ms. Douglas wanted her to say. 

"A friend is someone you play with and get along with." Imelda said. 

Jessica's class:

Mr. Stevens stopped her in the middle of her reading.

"Are you pausing in the middle of sentences on purpose?" he asked her.  She may not have noticed that she was doing it because of trying to be especially careful about coming to periods, but the teacher thought she was pausing at wrong places.

"Read it after me," Mr. Stevens said patiently.

Imelda's class:

"Alright a little better answer.  What we are going to do next, is hear from each classmate, and I want you to write something down about three of your classmates that you hear that may interest you."

Ms. Douglas looked around the room.

"Imelda, why don't you tell us something about yourself.  Tell us what you like, where you're from, or other things you want us to know."

Jessica frowned but nodded when the teacher said to follow after him.

(I forget where Imelda is from.)

"Um, I like playing with dolls, talking to my friends and eating." Imelda said.

(Imelda is from the States.  You can pick the one you want, but her family is from Mexico).

Mr. Stevens seemed to have to correct all the students with their reading, and by the time he was done showing them how to read it the way he wanted them to, they really did sound more like babies learning to read.  

Ms. Douglas nodded and looked around the room.

"I want you all to write down what she said on a piece of paper."

Then she looked at another kid, this time, a boy to talk.

Jessica sighed as she heard everyone reading like three year olds. She wondered how much longer they would be doing this.

"Oh, I'm from California, and I speak Spanish as well as English." Imelda added at the end of what she was saying. 

Imelda put a piece of paper on the desk in front of her and prepared to take notes

Eventually, Jessica's class finished reading that three year old reading about how society should work, and Imelda's class had heard from five different students.  Then a bell went off somewhere in the buildng.

"I want you all to stand up and make an orderly line," both teachers had said to their respective students.  Of course, the same was happening all over the school.  "I am taking you kids to the bathroom, and then we will go to our next lesson."

Mr. Stevens put the girls at the back of the line and the boys in the front, but Imelda's teacher, Ms. Douglas made one line of boys and one line of girls.  Then they started to walk into the corridors.

When they started to walk down the hall, the classes didn't get more than ten feet before they were stopped.  There were other classes in front of them, and it looked like all the classes were going to the bathrooms at the same time.  It was hard to see up ahead, but Imelda's class was the third class from the toilets and Jessica's class was seventh from the toilets.

On the other side of the hall, more classes were waiting to get into another toilet on that side of the hall.

Eventually, Imelda's class went into a large room with sinks, showers, and toilets.  There were only two toilets, and they were not completely closed off either.  They were in stalls, but the doors had been removed so that the kids couldn't do something strange without being noticed by their teacher.  

Ms. Douglas pointed out two boys and let them go into the stalls first.

there were five boys in Ms. Douglas's class, and they were all let to go first, and then while the fifth boy was going, the stall next to him was empty because the teacher didn't let any of the girls go at the same time as the boys.

Finally, she started to call on the girls.

Imelda could see that some of the boys were getting curious, and when the teacher was busy helping the girls pull down their pants to use the toilet inside the stall, they would try to spy on the other girl that had a freely open door to their eyes.

Imelda was glad when they entered the bathroom, even though the girls had to wait for the boys. When all the boys had finished using the bathroom, Imelda noticed that some of the boys were trying to look at the girls using the toilet. 

"Mr. Douglas, the boys are trying to peek at the girls!" Imelda called out.