LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Imelda went with Adam to get undressed. 

Brenda finished undressing Anna and took her an empty tub. She helped her get in and started washing her. 

Jessica walked with Robyn to the tub and got in. She was glad they were out of the common area. 

Jason frowned at October

"What you mean I didn't do it right? I washed the dirt off. Here,  I'll do it again."

Jason ran the soapy cloth between October's legs. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October looked up at him.

"You're still not doing it right," she told him.  "You're not opening it at all and washing inside where I pee."

She had tears in her eyes as she knew others had to have heard her have to explain it to him.

Brenda didn't get too much resistance from Anna after that, except where it was natural for her to squirm when certain places were washed.

Adam took off Imelda's clothes for her, and then he started to direct her to the washing tub that was left.

Robyn was glad that Jessica was not giving her any trouble at all.  Jessica should have been the hardest one to deal with, given the information that they had about the girls, but it seemed she was just being a natural girl as Robyn started to wash her.

"I don't need to wash you like that, October. No one should. Is that how your stepfather washed you?" Jason asked. 

Brenda smiled as she washed Anna easily, for the most part. She was able to finish quickly. 

Imelda went with Adam, knowing she had little choice. She stepped into the tub. 

Jessica just wanted the bath over with so she let Robyn wash her. 

October frowned up at him.

"But I don't want to smell like pee and poop and dirty!  I want everyone to think I'm a clean girl, not a dirty one...."

She pleaded with him to wash her properly, or so as she thought was proper as taught by her stepdaddy.

She bent over and spread her butt cheeks with her hands so Jason would get inside her bottom.  She didn't know that was unnecessary, or at least, as deep as she thought he should push at her.

Robyn smiled and kept saying good girl and tried to go as quickly as she could to make sure she didn't make the young girl feel even more weird about what she already had to do.  She only spent as much time as necessary to wash her privates, which was barely any at all.

"There you are," she said.  Then she gave her the wash cloth.

"They said I have to clean you, but they didn't say I couldn't let you have the wash cloth," Robyn told her.  "I know I only went over you briefly, so if you want to was some part of you a little better, I'll give you three or four minutes to do that before taking you to the big tub, okay?"

Adam apologized once he got her into the tub.

"I'm sorry, baby.  You know the rule and I know that no matter how much I promise, the only way you will know I won't hurt you, is when you see after we are done, honey."

He then started to wash her back and neck area to sort of ease her into the idea of him having to bathe her.

Anna only squirmed when the lady tried to wash between her legs and her bottom, not because she thought she wanted to fight her, but it was just weird being washed there even if she did agree to let her do so.

Everything else was easy to do on Anna because a boy was not doing it.

"I wouldn't let you smell, Oct-y. You're clean, I promise." Jason said. 

When October showed Jason her bottom, he sighed and washed her bottom again, and showed her the wash cloth. 

"See? There's nothing there." Jason said. 

Jessica sat quietly as Robyn washed her. she took the washcloth,  but didn't really wash anywhere. 

Imelda nodded as Adam apologized to her about having to wash her.

"You're only doing what they tell you. Let's just get it over with." Jessica said. 

Brenda finished washing Anna, then tickled her trying to make her smile. 

Robyn smiled and nodded and took the cloth from Jessica.

"Well, if you're clean, honey, then how about we go to the big tub, okay?"

Anna smiled at Brenda and her face blushed.  She liked the lady trying to tickle her.

October frowned.

"That's cause you're not pushing it in!  I always have poop in my bottom!"

She sniffled thinking she just told everyone that she poops her panties, but it's true.  She does.

Adam smiled.

"It's okay, Imelda," he told her.  "Just tell me if you feel uncomfortable or it hurts, okay?"

Then he very gently washed her.

He was soon done with her, and wrapping a towel around her.

"Do you want to go to the big tub now?"

October was the only one insisting that they spend longer and that Jason wipe her again, just in case....

Jessica frowned. She didn't want to walk naked from her tub to the community tub.

"Can I have a towel around me to go from here to the community tub?" Jessica asked. 

Brenda smiled at Anna. She knew it was going to be a problem getting Anna over to the community pool and wanted to put it off for a few more minutes. 

"If you were dirty the washcloth would be dirty. No one should invade your body like that. Is that how your stepfather washed you?" Jason asked with concern. 

"Okay. Is everyone else going to?" Imelda asked. 

Jason washed October one more time. 

"There we go. Now let's go over to the community tub." Jason said, standing up. 

October wouldn't actually answer about how her stepdaddy washed her.  She didn't think he did anything wrong, and that it was Jason that didn't understand that girls have to be clean or they might get sick or something.  Jason didn't look like he had ever had kids, so if anyone was wrong, it must have been Jason.

She did eventually sigh and go to the community pool with him, but she wasn't so sure she was clean enough.

Adam smiled.

"Of course they are, honey.  The little girls have to leave the private bath area before the adults can take their baths, honey.  We boys can't be naked in front of you girls, like I told you before.  That's why I have swim wear on while I'm cleaning you up."

Robyn smiled.

"You can wrap a towel around you if you want, honey, but if you get it wet in the big tub, then you'll have to put your clothes on over a wet body."

Anna didn't see how she was going to get anywhere without being seen naked, so she just let Brenda lead her.  As long as the boys didn't get to touch her, she decided she wouldn't care.

Jason got October in the community tub and had her sit down. 

Imelda sighed but nodded. She guessed it would be okay, not that she had any say in it. 

"No, I guess not. I would rather dry off later. If the other girls are going there without any clothes on, I guess i can too," Jessica said. 

Brenda was surprised when Anna didn't struggle when taking her to the community pool and having her sit down. 

Adam washed Imelda as quickly but gently as he could.  He didn't want to scare her any more than she already was.  And after he had just given her a quick once over, thinking she wasn't that dirty, and he could gradually spend more time cleaning her each time rather than do it all at once and make her upset.  Then he helped her over to the community tub and had her sit down.

"Jason, you, Robyn, and I are going to get our baths first," Adam decided.  "Some of the girls are probably a little nervous about being naked in front of us as it is, and I think having a lady sit with them the first time would put them at ease.  Then when we get done, Then Brenda can take hers.  Meanwhile, Robyn, you watch the girls and Jason and I can go over and get our kids ready to leave leave first.  Since Imelda and October have no choice, they might as well get ready first so we can leave the room for Anna and Jessica."

He looked briefly over at Jessica and Anna.

"You'd like that, right?"

Robyn nodded thinking that was a good idea, though she though poor Imelda probably thought the same.

"Adam?  What if I dress Imelda for you, just this time?"

Adam shrugged.  "I dressed her twice already.  I don't see a big deal, but....  Let's ask her."

October clung to Jason.  Jason was nice, and she was used to her stepdaddy dressing her, so since Jason was already doing it, and he was nice to her, she decided she would not have any part of changing partners right then  and clung to him.

"Uncle Jason is dressing me," she mumbled.

Anna looked around not sure what people were saying, trying to keep her body as low in the water as possible so people didn't see her chest.  She may have been just a little girl, but she had seen some small changes to her body, like her nipples changing, and her chests were starting to show a little bump, so she was proud of that.

Imelda was glad when Adam finished washing her and took her to the community bath. It meant she was closer to being dressed again. She sat down in the tub next to Adam. 

Jessica nodded, not wanting anyone but Robyn dressing her after their bath, especially since Robyn was missing her wear diapers. Also, with the boys gone she could relax. 

Imelda sighed as Robyn asked if she could dress her this pine time. She thought about it and shook her head. 

"I want Adam to dress me, please." Imelda said. 

Jason heard October and hugged her. 

"Of course I'm going to dress you." Jason said. 

The boys and Robyn went to the bath tubs leaving Brenda with the kids.

October started to stand up and follow Jason because she was nervous, but she was not allowed to be in the private bath area while her big was washing.  it was in the rules that Brenda stop her.

Anna watched October curiously as she was the only one trying to follow her big back to the private baths again.

Jessica relaxed as Jason and Adam and her mommy went for their baths. 

"No October! Stay here with me. Jason will be back in a few minutes. You aren't allowed to go with him while he takes a bath." Brenda said. 

She reached out and held October's arm, preventing her from leaving the community bath. 

October started to cry and kept trying to reach for him.  She knew she was a baby, so there was no reason to hide it.  Everyone else probably already knew it, too.

"I want my Uncle Jason," she whined as she sobbed.

It would take a lot more for Brenda to get her to relax because it would take Jason at least ten or fifteen minutes to take his bath.

Anna's mouth dropped at the fuss the little girl was giving!  The girl was reaching for that man, and Anna was pretty sure he was as much a stranger to October as Brenda was to her.

"Imelda," Anna called to her.  "What's going on?  Why's October crying?"

Brenda pulled October over to her and hugged her. She made her sit down next to her on the other side from Anna. 

"Now sweetie, we need you to stay here, please, " Brenda cooed. 

Imelda shrugged her shoulders. 

"I'm not sure. She wants to be with uncle Jason. Maybe since he's been taking care of her, she had become attached to him or something." Imelda answered. 

Anna nodded.

"Maybe.  But she's only known him as long as I've known Brenda.  Brenda is okay, but I still don't like her cleaning me up or making me wear diapers.  I'm not even sure if she wants me to just pee my pants or if she wants me to go to the bathroom.  She pulls my pants down for me to try to go, but then she puts me in diapers?  I don't get it."

She sighed.  She wasn't a baby.  She could control her body and use the toilet on her own without supervision.

"I don't understand it either." Imelda said. 

"Maybe she doesn't know how to tell when you need to go to the bathroom. Maybe you can have a sign or something to let her her know when you need to go. Do you want me to ask her about it?" Imelda asked. 

"Um... okay," Anna said going red in the face.  "It's better than peeing my pants, if she would just have me tell her somehow.  But why can't we just go instead of being taken.  I noticed all the girls, not just me, are taken for a bath and to use the toilet here."

She sighed.

"I know we did bad things, but I don't think they do this to you even in jail."

"It's just the rules. I don't like them  either,  but it's better than going to prison. Yes, it's the rules. We all have to let them take us to the  bathroom, bathe us and dress us. They have to be with us at all times. We're not allowed any privacy." Imelda said. 

Imelda looked up at Brenda. 

"Anna wants to know if she can have a sign to let you know when she has to go to the bathroom." Imelda said. 

"That's a good idea. Does she have any idea of what kind of sign she wants?" Brenda asked. 

Anna had never done it that way before, so she couldn't think of anything.

She just waited for them to decided it.

"If she has to treat me like a toddler anyway, then she might as well tell me what she wants me to do," Anna told Imelda.

October had finally calmed down and let Brenda hold her as she laid across her lap, practically being worn out by everything that had already happened to her.

"Okay. You can hold the front of your skirt or pants when you need to use the bathroom. Can you do that for me?" Brenda asked. 

Brenda cuddled with October as she waited for every one to come back. 

Anna blushed.

"You mean, like it looks like a little kid that needs to pee?" she asked.

She thought a minute, and doing that was better than peeing her pants....

"Yeah, I guess I can."

Eventually, Adam came back and held his hand out for Imelda to come with him to get her dressed.

Robyn came back and got in the tub so Brenda could go take a bath.

"Come here," she motioned for Anna to get closer, and then she pulled her into her lap.

She then explained to Jessica.

"I'm sorry, but she can't understand me very well, and this way, I'll know she doesn't cause trouble while we are waiting for Brenda.  Usualy, my lap is your place, but at least you can understand me if I ask you to sit next to me.  Anna can't."

Brenda smiled as Anna agreed to the sign.

Jason came back and took October from Brenda. 

"Come on baby, let's get you dressed for bed." Jason said, lifting October from the tub. 

Imelda got out of the tub and took Adam's hand.

Jessica moved closer to Robyn. 

"It's okay,  I don't mind." Jessica said. 

Adam started to put Imelda's clothes on her including a pull up to sleep in.

Every one of you girls need to wear pull ups to sleep," he told her, so no one will think anything of it when I put you in one."

October looked up at Jason and smiled when he came to get her.  Tear streaks were still down her face from crying until he came to get her, but now, she was happy again.

Robyn patted Jessica's lap.

"Good girl, honey."

Eventually, Adam had Imelda dressed, and he walked her out to the kitchen to get her a snack, some apples and some milk.

"I think this will help you sleep," he told her calmly.

Imelda let Adam dress her, blushing as he put a pull up on her. 

"Yes sir, I understand." Imelda said. 

Jason took October to their room and dried her off before putting a pull up and a night gown on her. 

"There we go, sweetie. Let's go get you a snack, okay?" Jason said. 

Imelda nodded and started eating her snack.