LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

"Alright, I'll let you know, honey," Adam said to Imelda.  "Do you need to go potty soon?  I think we should take you just in case because dinner will be done...." and then Brenda came up to announce it.  "Yeah, dinner is done, so let's go wash your hands and see if you can pee, okay?"

He took her by the hand and started to lead her off.

October looked up at Jason, and then she smiled and nodded.  She knew it was important to wash her hands before eating because she was a stupid dirty baby.  Dirty babies get sick when they don't wash their hands for eating, but she didn't say any of this to Jason.

"Ja-?" she looked up at him wondering if it were polite for her to call him by his first name or not....  "Um... nothing," She blushed and looked down and followed him.

Anna smiled when she heard that Imelda could translate a bit for her when she needed her to.  She wasn't too sure of what to tell people in the house though after what Imelda told her it was like, so she had nothing to say to the big people at the moment.

When Brenda came in to get them, Anna stood up and looked up at Brenda for what she wanted.  She knew from talking to Imelda that Brenda was her primary 'mother' sort of to speak while Adam was the 'daddy' for the whole house, though she sort of got the image of Jason being a mother and that made her giggle a little bit.

She waited patiently to see what Brenda wanted with her.

Robyn bent down and patted Jessica's shoulder.

"Honey, when a house has kitchen duties, it means everything with the kitchen from preparing meals that day to cleaning up.  Yes, honey, we will be doing dishes."

Once the table was set, Robyn put Jessica next to her at one end of the table so that Jessica was on the inside of the four chairs on their side of the table and she was on the outside.  Then, she thought a moment and then stood up.

"Jessica, stand up, honey.  I forgot to take you to wash your hands for dinner."

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll try." Imelda said, taking Adam's hand.

Jason could tell October wanted to say something, but was too afraid. 

"You can call me uncle Jason or uncle. Do you need to use the potty again before dinner?" Jason said, taking October's hand and leading her down to their room and into the bathroom. 

Brenda walked over to Anna. 

"We need to wash our hands. It's time for dinner." Brenda said. 

Brenda made the washing hands motion and then brought her hands to her mouth as if she was eating. Brenda took Anna's hand and led her from the the playroom. 

Jessica frowned a little, but nodded. 

"Okay mommy." Jessica sighed. 

Jessica sat down where Robyn showed her, but stood up as Robyn said they needed to wash their hands. 

Soon enough, everyone was at the table ready to eat.

Adam stood up.

"Before we eat, and I know you don't all believe, but I'd like to pray anyway.  Even if you don't believe, just listening will us get on the same page about how to help our girls stay out of prison.  So, will you please all bow?  You don't have to close your eyes if you don't want to.  I just want to communicate some of the things that I think we should ask God to help us with because I do believe, and that we should be aware of while we look after our strange family."

With that explanation, Adam started to pray....

"We thank thee for the second chance that our girls have with us....  Please help us to communicate better with each other and to give our girls the best home we can...."

He said things like that in the prayer that probably took nearly two minutes to say.

Anna, having grown up Catholic, automatically said Amen at the end.  Though she didn't understand anything that was said, she recognized when people were praying, and when the words stopped, she looked up, and seeing Adam finally say amen, she said it as well.

Robyn bowed her head for the sake of keeping peace at the table, but it had been years since she had been in a church and wasn't all that convinced that God helped anyone.  Sure, maybe there was something out there that created this stuff.  Maybe not.  It didn't matter.  All she knew, was that God didn't seem to help her when she was in trouble, so she had given up on him a long time ago.

October didn't really know what God was, or anything because no one had ever taken her to church, ever.  She had not used the bathroom when Jason took her the second time, but she had let him wash her hands.  Even if he put her on the toilet, she sat there like a good girl, but nothing came out.

Once they started to eat, Adam started to talk to Jason.

"So, did you check on whether or not you are going to be able to continue playing (you choose the sport here).  You're really good, and it would be a shame if your team lost you."

Jason sat next to October and bowed his head when Adam prayed. It had been awhile since he had been to church, but still believed. 

Brenda prayed as well. She kept one eye open though, watching Anna. She smiled when Anna said amen right after Adam. 

Jason listened to Adam.

"I talked to the dean and he thought it was too much playing football and being in this program. I decided I wanted to try and help these girls." Jason said. 

"I'm sorry that you can't continue.  Hopefully, you'll find you made the right choice though."

He smiled from Jason to October and then to his little Imelda.

October looked down.  Did this guy just give up his dream for her?  Why would anyone do that for someone as stupid as her?  Should she tell him that he's wasting his time, and that he should hurry up and tell them that football was better than watching a stupid baby like her?  She started to sniffle a little, as though about to cry.

Anna smiled up at Brenda when Brenda smiled at her.  She wasn't sure why she smiled.  Saying Amen was not only polite, but a sure respectful ending to a prayer so that God would listen to them.  Of course, Adam forgot a few important parts of the Prayer including making the holy cross at the end, but she wouldn't fault him for that.  He was trying.

She started to eat her food.

Robyn looked over at Brenda.

"Your little girl catches on fast!  She somehow caught on that Adam was praying, didn't she?"

Robyn sighed as she looked from Brenda to Jessica.  She found it harder and harder to believe that Jessica was a troublemaker or that she had it in her at all to run at anyone with a weapon in her hands, but still, she knew she had to be careful.  Criminals were often just ordinary people that made bad choices, and maybe Jessica has a temper she just hadn't seen yet.... maybe.

Robyn had not taken Jessica to the bathroom since she changed her earlier, but whether she had to pee or not was not exactly on her mind at the moment.  Jessica was a big girl.  She could tell her if she had to go, right?

"Only a small percentage of college players make the pros anyway. I think I'll major in something that would help children like our girls here." Jason said.

Jason looked down and smiled at October. 

"Do you have enough to eat sweetie?" Jason asked. 

"Yes she did. She may have come from a background that is religious and prayed before meals." Brenda said. 

Jessica felt the need to pee, but was too embarrassed to tell Robyn. She squirmed slightly as she ate her dinner. 

October looked up at Jason in awe!  How could he give up so easily on something so grand?  People like her were really not worth it!  She would disappoint him, and then he would lose everything.

She started to tear up wanting to cry.

Adam smiled down at his little Imelda.

"Well, I have to agree with you that something like this is a much bigger dream than some sports, but I hoped you could be happy doing both.  If you ever want to try again, to join the team, I'm in charge of our house, so I can maybe talk to our program director for you, if you want it."

Robyn smiled at her little Jessica and rubbed her back.

"So, are you going to take some cooking classes with me later this year?" Robyn asked Brenda.  "I know that we all have to share the cooking, but I kind of think it pathetic if the boys end up out cooking us!  Sure, tradition doesn't matter so much anymore, but still....  I think my mother would be more proud of me if I could still out cook my father."

She gave a nervous laugh.

Anna frowned around the table being unable to talk to anyone else, so she whispered over at Imelda.

"What's everyone saying?  Something important was said because October looks like she's about to cry about something!"

Jason looked at October and saw she was crying. He put his arm around her and hugged her. 

"Are you okay, baby?" John asked.

He looked up at Adam. 

"Let's see how it goes with our girls. That's most important."Jason said. 

Imelda smiled back at Adam. She still didn't like that he had to treat her like a toddler, but it seemed he did care for her. 

Jessica squirmed a bit as her need to pee increased. She didn't think she would be able to hold it until the end of dinner. She listened to Robyn talk to Brenda.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'm not that great a cook so classes sound like a good idea." Brenda said. 

Imelda looked over at October when Anna talked to her. She shrugged her shoulders. 

"I don't know why Oct-y's crying. Her uncle Jason said he had to give up a football scholarship to help take care of us. Robyn was talking to your mommy about taking cooking classes. A lot of small talk I guess. Is there anything you want to say?" Imelda asked. 

Jessica didn't feel she could hold it anymore. 

"Excuse me, I need to pee. Mommy, can you take me to the bathroom?" Jessica asked, holding herself. 

Adam nodded and was going to drop it.  Then he noticed that October was whimpering causing Jason to look down at her as he said that he wanted to see it went with the girls first.

October looked up at him frowning.  If she told him that he gave up his dream for a stupid girl like her, would he be even more mad because she knew she was a stupid baby?

Then, Jessica asked to pee, and that caused October to freeze and put her hands on her mouth with it wide open!  Never ever ever ask to pee at the table!  You will show just how stupid of a baby you are, when you should have went before!  She looked down at Jessica and shook her head at her willing her to take it back and just sit there, even if she wet her pants.  What if she gets in trouble?  Now, the whole table knows she has to pee, and if they say no, she's going to wet in front of everyone and really get embarrassed!  Never do that!  But all she could do, was think it!  She would never hope to speak up about what is right or wrong.  She had no right because she was too stupid, herself.

Robyn sighed and looked down at Jessica.

"Honey, why didn't you tell me you had to go before dinner?"

Adam saw how desperate she was, and he cut in.

"I'm sorry, Robyn, but can you please take her right now?  I know she shouldn't interrupt dinner, and maybe you can scold her about it after she's gone, but don't make her wet herself.  We need to show the kids that it's safe here, even to make mistakes, and she's not going to feel safe if she pees herself in front of everyone."

Robyn nodded and stood up reaching for her hand.

"Come on, baby.  If you have to go that bad, then let's use the toilet in the office, honey."

October's mouth dropped again, and it wouldn't close this time!  They were letting her go?!?

Anna frowned when she saw how nervous October looked when Jessica asked to go, and then she saw how surprised she looked.

"I think Oct-y has to pee," Anna told Imelda.  "She's acting funny about them letting Jessica go, or maybe she was crying because she already peed her pants?  If they put her in a diaper like they did to us....  um.... maybe you should ask Jason if she has to pee?"

Robyn led her little girl right over into the office, and then she started to get her skirt out of the way and pull down her panties as she talked to her.

"It's okay, Jessica.  Mommy was just talking, and even if you are a toddler to me, rather than a criminal, I still think you should be old enough to tell us you have to use the bathroom before dinner so you don't have to interrupt it... but if it's an emergency... yeah, we should still take you, honey."

Jessica stood up and took Robyn's hand. She kept her other hand pressed against her crotch and felt pee come out before they reached the bathroom. She started to cry as Robyn pulled her panties down. 

"I'm sorry." Jessica whimpered. 

Jason reached down and tickled October, trying to get her to at least smile. 

Imelda listened to Anna and looked at October. She did look like something was bothering her. 

"Okay, I'll mention it to Jason, maybe he doesn't notice or something." Imelda said. 

Imelda leaned over the table. 

"Um,  Jason, I think Oct-y needs to use the potty, or else she peed her pants."Imelda whispered. 

"I'll check. Thanks for telling me." Jason said. 

Jason looked down at October.

"Honey,  do you need to use the toilet?" Jason asked. 

Brenda had seen Anna talking to Imelda. She shook her head, not believing Imelda could understand Anna. 

Brenda sighed and helped her out of her wet diaper.  (I'm pretty sure Robyn put her in a diaper earlier).  She shook her head.

"Well, that's why you are supposed to wear diapers for the first two weeks, I guess," she smiled at her.  "Sometimes, kids just can't cope with the stress of getting use to the new program.  We were warned about this by the program psychologist, honey.  I'm not mad, but now you know, don't you?  If you wait too long to tell mommy that you're going to wet, then you will wet, won't you, honey?"

She put her little girl on the toilet to see if any more was going to come out.

October looked up at Jason and back at Imelda with her jaw still hanging from her mouth as though there was no closing it.  She couldn't believe someone had told on her, and it was a lie!  She wasn't needing the bathroom that bad!  And she knew that it was not lady-like to ask at the table!  She was hoping he'd just take her after dinner, like her stepdaddy did.  She started to sob when he asked if she  had to pee.  There was no getting an answer either way from her.

Anna looked down because she thought that October must have peed her pants since she was crying about it now.  She didn't mean to embarrass her or get her in trouble.

Adam looked concerned at Jason.

"Is she okay?"

Jessica blushed as Brenda took her pull up off. It was hard enough when Robyn did it. At least one of the two men wasn't doing it. 

"Yes ma'am," Jessica said. 

Since Jessica hadn't fully peed in her pull up, she managed to start peeing when Brenda sat het on the toilet. 

Jason felt bad for October and picked her up, setting her in his lap. He rubbed her back. 

"It's okay, baby. Tell me what's wrong. Do you need to use the potty?" Jason asked.

Jason looked at Adam. 

"She seems upset, but I don't know why. Maybe I should tak her to the bathroom to see if she needs to pee." Jason said. 

Adam sighed.

"Yeah, you better.  You don't want her getting more upset if she wets her pants.  I think we better all take our little kids!  Come on, Imelda."

He stood up and reached down to pick up his little girl.  

"You're going to try again, honey."

Robyn put a finger up once she got Jessica on the toilet.

"Stay there until I get back.  I'm just going around the corner to get you a clean diaper, honey."

She then left her little girl on the toilet for a moment to go through the office to the bedroom/changing area, and she grabbed a full on tape on diaper for her.  If her little girl is not going to speak up until she's peeing her pants, then there's no way she can expect her to make it every time, and a pull up isn't going to catch everything if she has a full blown accident.

She came back with the diaper and then she squatted down by her little girl to look in her face.

"It's really okay that you peed your pants, baby, but now, mommy can't trust you to stay dry, so I'm going to have to put you in a regular diaper until you show me that you can stay dry, baby."

October looked up at her Uncle Jason, as she was thinking of him, and she lowered her head.  She could hold it if he wanted her too.  It wasn't a need yet....

She didn't know how to answer him, but he had just decided he would take her anyway, it looked like, and he started to tell Adam so.

Anna saw people leaving the table, and they weren't even done eating.  She was getting a little confused and upset, and Adam took Imelda right from the table before she could figure out what was going on, so she didn't even have Imelda to let her know what was happening!

She looked around confused, wondering what was going to happen!

Imelda sighed but let Adam pick her up. She didn't think she needed to pee but she was learning that it didn't matter what she thought, the big people were in charge. 

Jessica nodded her head. She sat there quietly as Robyn left the room for a few seconds. Her eyes got big when Robyn returned with a regular diaper instead of a pull up.

"Can't I wear a pull up instead? Diapers are for babies." Jessica whined. 

Jason carried October to the bathroom and tugged her pull up down, setting her on the toilet. 

"Honey, I want you to try to pee for me. You didn't go earlier and I want your pull up to stay dry, okay?" Jason said, kneeling in front of October.

Brenda came over to Anna. 

"Since the other girls are using the potty, you better too. Come on, sweetie." Brenda said taking Anna's hand. She reached down and touched the front of Anna's skirt near her crotch.

Adam put Imelda in front of the potty and after pulling off her diaper, he put her on the toilet.

"Wait here, honey," and he went and got her some regular panties.  He came back a little later.

"As long as you can stay dry, I think we can put you in panties from now on, okay?"

He waited for her to see if she would pee.

Robyn shook her head no at Jessica.

"Honey, you peed your pants.  What would have happened if Adam wanted to keep the rule strictly at the table?  You would have gone completely, and that pull up wouldn't have held it, baby.  I'm not punishing you.  I just don't want a bigger mess than I have to have when you are too scared to ask for the potty properly.  When you show mommy you can be dry again, I'll put you in a pull up again, sweetie."

October nodded and sat on the toilet.

When she did, she started to pee right away.  She did have to go.

It took her nearly a minute to finish, and then she looked up at him waiting for him to help her the rest fo the way like her stepdaddy always did.

Anna looked up at Brenda not sure what she was saying even when he pointed at her crotch.

She looked back at her food.  She wanted to tell her that she was still hungry!  What was going on?

The woman took her hand though, so she followed her.

Imelda sat on the toilet waiting for Adam. She wondered what he was going to do. She saw the panties in his hand and smiled, glad she wouldn't have to wear a pull up anymore. 

Imelda concentrated and managed to pee in the toilet. 

Jessica frowned but nodded. She didn't like it but knew there wasn't any talking Robyn out of it. Her face got bright red.

Jason watched October pee and smiled. He got some toilet paper and gently wiped her. 

"Good girl. I'm glad you went pee in the toilet." Jason said.

Jason helped October stand, then dressed her. He gave her a hug. 

Brenda took Anna to the toilet and pointed to it.  She pulled down Anna's pull up and pointed again to the toilet, hoping Anna understood. 

Adam smiled when she peed in the toilet, and he waited for her to finish and wipe herself.  He was giving her what little control he still was allowed to give her while still following the rules.  He was not taking his eyes off of her outside their room, and he was making sure she used the toilet, even invading her privacy to let her do it.  He was not technically breaking any rule at all.

When she was ready, he held out some panties for her to step into, so he was even dressing her, which was one of the rules.

Robyn put the diaper on her little girl, and then she gave her a quick hug.

"Honey, don't think of them as being anything but some underwear that you need.  All the kids in the house are diapered according to what their guardian thinks is best for them, so you are not any different than anyone else.  If someone else wets their pants, they will be in a full diaper, too, I'm pretty sure of it.  The key, is to pretend nothing happened and to sit like you are no different than anyone else, then no one will notice you are wearing diapers, okay?"

She pat her little girl on the back.

October let Jason wipe her, making it as easy for him as she could, and then she waited for him patiently to fix her clothes.  She accepted his hug as that is something her stepdaddy always did too, after he helped her on the toilet.  It reminded her that she needed him, and that even if she was a stupid baby, he would always be there to help her.  Only... he wasn't now.  But Jason was helping her.

She looked down.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Anna shook her head when Brenda pointed at the toilet.  Didn't she already try a little while ago for her?  She had already gone not that long ago, or did Brenda forget the messy panties she had to clean up.

Anna sighed and walked over to the toilet and stood there in front of it.  She looked at Brenda.

Fine, if Brenda wants a toddler, then she'll just stand there and wait for her to pull down her pants for her.  That's what you do with toddlers, isn't it?

Imelda wiped herself and smiled, glad that Adam was letting her do it for herself. She stood up and stepped into the panties he was holding out in front of her.

"Yes mommy," Jessica said, looking down.

Jessica was pretty sure that none of the other girls wear wearing diapers, and she hoped no one found out she was. She sighed and waited for Robyn to finish dressing her. 

"What are you sorry for, Oct-y?" Jason wondered. 

He led her over to the sink to wash their hands. 

Brenda smiled when Anna stood in front of the toilet waiting for her to undress her. Brenda took off Anna's skirt and tugged her pull up down. Brenda wasn't sure she could lift Anna onto to toilet, so she pointed again at the toilet. 

Robert redressed Imelda and then picked her up.

"Good girl," he said.  "Now, we'll just wash your hands and take you back down to dinner, okay?"

He took her to the sink and started to help her wash her hands.

Robyn was happy that Jessica was not giving her any trouble at all.  It seemed that even putting a full blown diaper on her had not elicited even one rebellious little act from her.  Sure, she peed her pants, but still, a girl her age would have reacted at least a little bit, and this girl must have been doing everything possible to hold back.  That was not a rebellious kid, that would do that!

Robyn felt sorry for her, but she also didn't want to clean up a big mess, so it would have to be a diaper for now.  She couldn't trust her to not wet her pants for not.  

She fixed her clothes for her and then took her to wash her hands before taking her back out to eat.

"Just prove to mommy you can get to the bathroom a few times, and I'll put you back in a pull up," she patted her back.  "i think you're just nervous, so yo peed your pants, and until the nervousness passes a diaper is best for now, honey."

October looked up at him.

"You gave up football for me," she whispered.  "You are nice to me.  And I am just making trouble...."

She looked back down.

"I'm a stupid bad baby!"

Anna stood there for a minute as she pointed at the toilet.  She knew what Robyn wanted, but she wondered if she was supposed to be treated like a toddler or a little kid?  If she was a toddler, shouldn't 'mommy' put her on the toilet?  If she was a little girl, shouldn't she wear panties and be expected to get on the toilet by herself and not pee her pants?  What did this woman want from her.

She sighed and complied though after a minute and sat on the toilet, but she really didn't need to pee, so all she could do was sit there and look up at the woman wondering what she would do when Anna didn't pee when she wanted her to.

Imelda blushed as he praised her like a toddler and picked her up. She let him help her wash her hands before they went back to dinner.

"Thank you." Imelda said with a smile. 

Jason frowned at October. 

"You did not cause me to give up football. I just decided this program was now important. I want to help all of you girls,  not just you," Jason insisted. 

" Don't use those words,  October. First of all, you are not stupid. You are a smart little girl. Second, you are not bad. You are a good girl, and lastly, you are not a baby. Yes, we treat you like a toddler and I call you baby sometimes, but it is a term of endearment." Jason said. 

Jessica just listened to Robyn and nodded. She was definitely going to tell Robyn when she needed to use the bathroom. As Jessica walked over to the sink she blushed as the diaper was bulkier than her pull up had been and made her walk differently. 

Brenda watched as Anna sat down on the toilet. She didn't know if Anna had to pee or not, but gave her a few minutes to try at least.

After about five she guessed that Anna didn't need to pee, and took her hand. She helped Anna stand up and dress her, then helped her wash her hands before leaving the bathroom. 

Because of their different issues, and Imelda was the easiest among them, at least at the moment, Adam and Imelda were the first to get back to the table.

"You can go ahead and eat," he told her.  "The others will join us as they are ready."

Robyn finished getting her little girl taken care of, then she took her by the hand and led her from the only toilet room on the first floor, back to the table, and they were the second couple to sit down.

October looked up at him.

"But I am stupid," she insisted.  "My stepdaddy said so, and he's never wrong!  It's because I pee my pants and don't remember when I do it sometimes, and because I forget things all of a time, and I don't always talk right, and other stuff, that I'm stupid.  And I'm a baby because I pee my pants and then forget I did it sometimes, and because I always wet the bed, and I even poop my...." 

She got really red.  She had just told him way too much, and it was gross.  It was worse to just say it like that!

She started to cry again.

Anna sighed as she let her 'mommy fix her up and get her ready to go eat dinner.

"Thank you." Imelda said, and started eating. 

Jessica walked with Robyn back to the table, feeling her diaper the whole way. She was glad only Imelda and Adam were back. She sat down carefully and started eating. 

"Don't use the word stupid. I never want to hear that word coming from your mouth again. I don't care who called you that, they were wrong. I'm sorry to hear you having problems, but that is no reason to call you stupid, or bad or a baby." Jason said. 

"If you're having problems making it to the potty, I am here to help you. You are a sweet, smart and pretty little girl." Jason insisted. 

Jason dried October's and his hands and brought her back to the table. He helped her sit down. 

Brenda brought Anna back to the table and sat down. 

October walked back with Jason thinking she was in trouble for being stupid.  Maybe she wasn't supposed to tell people she was stupid!  Maybe she was just supposed to accept it quietly and not have it be so obvious!  She messed up again, and she sat picking at her food, and sobbing.

Adam smiled at Imelda thanked him and started to eat.

He noticed, When Robyn and Jessica had come in, and sat down, that Jessica was definitely in a diaper.  He sighed.  It was Robyn's responsibility to take care of her, but a diaper, in the middle of the day?  He's not so sure he'd do that to Imelda even if Imelda did pee her pants.

Robyn patted her little girl's back as they sat down, and then she whispered.

"Just eat your food, honey."

Anna let her mommy help and then she sat down at the table when her mommy directed her.

Adam looked over at the ladies for a minute, and it had been a long day.  He realized that Anna was still barely communicating with anyone except Imelda, and it was supposed to be Jessica and Anna doing the dishes.

"I've changed my mind," he told his house.  "The girls have had a stressful first day, and there is no way I'd want Jessica to clean up the whole mess by herself!  That's not fair.  We'll start the kitchen chores in a couple of days after the girls get settled in.  In the mean time, Jason, would you help me with the dishes tonight since the ladies cooked?"

He looked over at Jessica.

"You'd rather watch TV than clean up the mess in the kitchen by yourself, right?"

October's mouth dropped!

Again?!

They let Jessica off and go to the bathroom when she asked!  Now, they let her get out of doing the kitchen just because one of the others couldn't help!  What was going on here?  This is not how she was taught at home at all!

Robyn smiled and patted Jessica's back.

"I and Brenda could do it.  It's our turn for the kitchen...."

"No, you two have had a lot to deal with too!  I gave you two the hardest girls to deal with on top of the already stressful day, and you did make dinner.  I want you two to relax and to bond with your little kids for now.  After Jason and I clean up the kitchen, we'll take the girls, all of them, to get the baths."

Robyn nodded.

Jessica heard Adam and smiled a little. At least there would be some good to come out of wetting her pants. She wouldn't have to wash dishes by herself now. 

Jason nodded. 

"That's a good idea. I want to talk to you about something anyway and we can talk and do dishes." Jason said.

Jason watched October eat her dinner.

Brenda smiled down at Anna. 

Adam nodded.

He then yawned and stretched as he stood up.

"October, Imelda, will you please go with Robyn and Brenda?  As I said at dinner, Jason and I will do the dishes, so I want to make it easy for the other adults to watch you while we can't, okay?"

Robyn reached out for Imelda's hand, feeling that October was too fragile.  Robyn knew that she usually came across as strict and so she figured she probably scared October more than Brenda would.

Anna looked up at her big person and then sadly at Imelda, sort of hoping her mommy would take Imelda so she knew they would be together and she could actually talk to someone.  She hated not being able to communicate.  She also wondered, if she told Imelda that she had to pee, if Imelda said something for her, if Brenda would take her.

October nodded and reached out for Brenda's hand being a little bit scared of the red headed girl not because she was mean, but she just felt that Brenda was nicer.