LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Cycle

I guess after being into diapers for awhile I'm noticing a cycle I go through.

It starts off with a growing desire for diapers and baby things, mild at first but it seems to build up. I try to fashion my own but I always end up giving in and making a trip to get some Adult Diapers, then a side trip somewhere else to get some baby stuff, Pacifiers, bottles, baby wipes, oh and Pampers.

At first every opportunity is taken advantage of. When I put diapers on I apply cream, lotion powder, I decorate the wasteband, and I wear my baby stuff, a pacifier is always in my mouth, basically full blown AB mode. When I'm not in diapers its hard not to think about being in diapers.

About two or three weeks later, I've cooled off alot, in the past I would be getting worried or feeling disgusted with myself and start throwing away stuff. Now I just don't get it out nearly as much. I still wear diapers, but its just a simple tape it on kind of thing. The baby stuff seems to be unimportant.

A few more weeks and I'm starting to run out, I usually buy two packs at a time. I sometimes find that it would be too much trouble to put a diaper on, or if I do I find I'm not that interested in using it. When I finally use my last diaper there is a feeling of relief like I am done and don't have to worry about them anymore.

Now for a month, and sometimes up to three, I don't think about diapers much. Sometimes I would wear one if I had them, and every now and again I'll try to make a decent cloth diaper, but for the most part I am diaper free.

Finally I'm back to square one driving over to get some more Diapers.

I think I am fortunate for this really, while I enjoy diapers its nice to have a break for all kinds of reasons.

Hi Diaperchuky sounds to me like you have the best of both worlds, being able to wear as and when you please.

It sounds to me like you have a similar pattern to most non medical users here by bingeing then purging ! :thumbsup::badmood:

Stay with it but just change one thing, when you get fed up with all your gear hang on to it and keep it for next time your passions say "I need my Diapers"! that way you will save many dollars. :blush:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :band:

Thats how it go's mostly for me, I don't throw anything away though, but I use diapers for a few days, and give it a break, sometimes, like this week almost everyday, but I limit myself to one diaper a day, and stay wet untill I shower, then I put on my sleepers and go to bed, but I don't use a diaper untill the next day.

If I were you I wouldn't throw anything away, just find a place to put your stuff, in a lock box if need be, but don't throw reuseable things away....

I also go through a sort of sycle the same as described above but mine is much faster sycling once a month at the slowest some times as fast as once a week it is realy wierd but i always feel guilty and ashamed of my actions after using nappies even though i know that they feel realy nice, dont harm any one else etc... is there anything i can do about this? cause no mater how much i rationalise it to myself, it is safe harmless fun etc i still always feel guilty every time i take my napy off for any period of time... and i cant afford to be in nappies all the time it just costs too much...

Ok now, this is going to sound super strange, but I've been keeping track of my urges to wear diapers, and it fluctuates on a monthly cycle that is not much different than my wife's monthly visitor. Strange, but I wonder if hormone fluctuations can explain this, and I wonder if my wife's hormones impact mine. I seem to have greater urges during the time my wife is on her period. Perhaps this is my bodies way of pleasing itself in the absence of sex...??? Weird...

diaperedrocky... I am the same way also I have the craving of the diapers at the same time as my wife did her period. I always thought that was a little different but I guess I'm not the only one.