LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animals

It's A Boy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tonnes of plushies. I have one bought for as by my nan as a christening present hes a 'Stieff'(sp) teddy bear he'll be worth money apparantly lol, but I wont let go of him. I have a Marie (Aristocats) plushie which my partner bought me after my daughter was born, I have loads still in my parents loft at home lol. Iv got ones I won on the teddy grabbing machines if you know what i mean, and even if I go to carboot sales (Not sure if you have them where ever you are) if I see a stool with teddies on Im straight over but my bf drags me away says I got to many :( lol my dad says the same thing, I cant help collecting them lol. But my fave is a huge Piglet one which my bf/daddy bought me for my bday :D he's huge if I ever have to sleep without my bf next to me piglet comes in...he cant if we both sleeping in bed though coz hes too big lol they'd be no space. :)

this is my newist little friend, I was finaly able to have some baby time last night so he got his first long hug.

I have a lot of stuffed animals many of which I have had since I was very young.

My dad bort me this one, of course he does not know about my AB side but it is a well known thing I like cuddly things I get a new one at least every time I go on holiday :)

post-17315-1221252594_thumb.jpg

post-17315-1221252594_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...
Guest Pizaz

Sorry to hear your teddy is sick abrera.

I have a few plushies... i know you're not supposed to have favorites, but my fav is Mylo. He's a footlong hippo. I also have a gorilla, a terydactyl, and a turtle.

i have lots of stuffed animals... they accumulated over the years and i never gave anyone of them away now i could never give them away!!

My favorite one is a little green dinosaur named Denver, ive had him since i was born it was a baby gift to my from an oldd babysitter and i wuv him:)

• 3 weeks later...

Of all the cuddly toys that I have from a 5ft tall Brown teddy bear to a 2inch miniature pin on bear, the one that has been with me for the longest time, and has seen half the world with me (can't bear to leave him at home) is Theo, or to give him his full title, Theodore Edward B'ear OR Ted E. B'ear, and he is the one as my avatar. Yes, I sleep with him (can't sleep without him), squish him, cuddle him, cry into his tummy - and I love him more than I can say. He was given to me by my grandfather when I was born, so he is as old as I am, but a lot wiser, cause he helps me when I need him.

What I am looking for, and I hope my friends out there can help me with, is the replacement for my duck. This is from memory since she is long lost. She was white, flat - almost made out of sponge, covered in white - I'd think terry or something, with a soft orange beak and a pair of felt eyes. I really miss her - she was given to me by my Grandmother when I was born, and I used to sleep with her and Theodore until she got lost when I was about 5. I really miss her, and know she has gone to all the rest of the ducks in the sky.... I would love to get a replacement somewhere.

I have Foxy (see avatar pic). She's a Wal-Mart Valentines Day fox from a few year back. Unfortunately, they didn't think to give her a very fox-like tail (it doesn't even have any stuffing in it). She was a gift from my grandma on my mom's side. The blanket in the pic was given to me by my grandma on my dad's side last Christmas and is too small for me to use as an actual blanket. Foxy spent a couple of months as a surrogate pup for my dog Sandy after my dad killed her actual pup, and returned to her rightful place after Sandy lost interest in her.

When I was a baby, I had a little kangaroo plushie. I don't know her name or what ever happened to her, but she was in every picture taken of me until around age 3. Maybe she just got worn out and my mom tossed her? She was bad about tossing or giving away many of my favorite toys... <_< I sometimes wonder if she's the reason I have a fascination with Australia...

• 1 month later...

*BUMP*

I bought this guy for my Daddy!

Clicky

Daddy liked him lots so I ordered him. (Got a $5 discount too!) Who says Mommies and Daddies can't have plushies? Not me!

Edit: I guess I got one of the last ones cause he was "Limited Availabilty" yesterday, and is now "Sold Out". Sorries :( Maybe they'll have more back in stock soon.

Okie, I have a question for you all...what's your most favoritist place online to buy plushies and/or toys? (If you buy them in stores, and the store has a website, list that pretty please!)

~ moogle

*BUMP*

I bought this guy for my Daddy!

Clicky

Daddy liked him lots so I ordered him. (Got a $5 discount too!) Who says Mommies and Daddies can't have plushies? Not me!

Edit: I guess I got one of the last ones cause he was "Limited Availabilty" yesterday, and is now "Sold Out". Sorries :( Maybe they'll have more back in stock soon.

Okie, I have a question for you all...what's your most favoritist place online to buy plushies and/or toys? (If you buy them in stores, and the store has a website, list that pretty please!)

~ moogle

I got Rusty (Coyote) from Build a Bear (twice due to necessity of replacement), Dai (Folkmanis Gray Fox) from puppet zoo, Tracks (RARE Folkmanis Sable Ferret) from one of the guys that runs PA Pawpets Live... My first was Kari (Douglas Roxy Fox) I got Taj (Fiesta Laying Red Fox) and Rufus (Fiesta Bean Bag Red Fox, now super-rare and my sleeping/cuddle buddy) from the gift shop at Wildlife Prairie State Park in Peoria.

If I could find another Fiesta 15" Bean Bag Red Fox like Rufus, I'd buy another one, and I'd strongly recommend others buy them too. It seems, however, that they've been discontinued.

I guess the favorite place would be at Wildlife Prairie, where I saw Rufus looking up at me from a store shelf with a sad look on his face as if he was saying "Please take me home..." I couldn't say no....

Update: I found some! http://allplush.com/storefront/StuffedAnimals/1515.html

And there's another I'd like to someday get: http://allplush.com/storefront/StuffedAnimals/7873.html

well speaking of stuffy animals my main pet is my penguin caboose its his birthday today and he's three. i got him at one of the build your own bear place but it wasnt build a bear. even though i buy his clothes and toys from build a bear. heres a piccy of him cookie.jpg

he loves cookies. and i love him so.. his there with me through thick and thin and i cant get any sleep if he's not there O_o even though i have a lot of other stuffies he's my fav.

-sarah

I've got a bunch really. I've got a dozen rabbits, two bush babies, a pair of monkeys, Eevee and Pachirisu. also a moogle, two foxes named kookie and rikku, a raccoon named kim, some frogs, and a few others.

I sleep with the named ones and love them so much, I just wish I didn't push them off the bed as I slept!

I have more than 60 plushies and all have names. The larger groups are bears, dogs , and frogs. I have a bear that I sleep with. He wears a diaper, plastic pants, and baby shortalls. His nickname is bedbear because he lives on the bed. Bedbear has been to baby camp with me the last 3 years and will go again this year.

You...You have a moogle!? WHERE did you get him?? Please let me know!

(PS: Rikku fox - FFX fan?)

~ moogle

I got the moogle from an anime convention, the Sakura-con.Moogles are my favourite animals! I even wrote a moogle themed love story. as for final fantasy I've heard of Rikku, but never played anything higher then FF8. The name actually came from my first romp(I love that word, I don't know why!) thru the furry fandom.

Me hav "Puppydog" from when me was a newborn. He's my fave but missing his collar ribbon and one eye. I love him. I keep him in a box so he doesn't fall apart - I got him in 1962.

Got "Bear" for sleeping in bed. He likes hugs but he's another guy so we are buddies only. My wife says he looks like a gay bear but if you look close you see he's dressed up like an '80's Rocker widout the parachute pants. He's nice to have around when it's dark and he helps me sleep.

Byes, GlennDL

• 3 weeks later...