LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In The Military

Capt. David I. Stanley was the C.O. of Los Angeles for a while. He was also the former X.O. of Omaha, a boat my step father served on at the time. From what my step father tells me, there was a lot of mutual respect between the two.

You've heard of 'six degrees of seperation,' I was wondering if this was our six. LOL.

Thank you!

Gary

Thanks for the kind words and support. Unfortunately, I never served under his command, but I believe I have met him once or twice during my career. I found several interesting website on the LOS ANGELES, you should check them out.

I Am currently enlisted in the Air force (no jokes im lazy and enjoy sitting down) and about to ship to boot in a few months. Since we have so much prior experience here, any advice for making it through? Also how would ya go about getting diapers and keeping them hidding while living in the dorms after i get an assingment

I have been in for 14 years. Here is my advice to you. The whole thing is a mind game. You dont want to be the guy that sticks out. The idea is to only take the stuff they tell you to take, nothing else (definately nothing that will embarass you), due to them dumping your bags out on your bed when you get there. Cut your hair short, but not shave it. Wear a basic plain t shirt and jeans. You want to just blend in. If you can do what you are told and never volunteer for anything then you will be good to go. Just currious, what job did they give you? When you get to your assignment you will have a dorm room with a lockable closet. I would buy a footlocker that you can put a lock on and keep your stuff in there due to nosy roommates or visitors. I wore diapers all the time in my dormroom with no issues. Just dont forget and leave your closet open. anything unlocked can be looked at durring inspections. Any searches to a locked area will need 24 hours notice. Do keep in mind that coming on and off base your car can be searched at any time, still happens to me from time to time (there are ways arround it though. Well good luck. Any questions e-mail me at dlfriendwearing@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Name a job, that requires instinctively instant reaction to assigned training to stay alive and accomplish a mission where you are under constant danger of being hit by bullets or explosives that doesn't require this type of training. Even the Police force undergoes the same training.

It's a time tested and proven way to make sure people stay alive and kill the other guy.

It takes a common sense about you to undergo such a traing and you must first be smart enough to understand what it is about and why this type of training is needed, although that may only come to you as a realization the first time somebody zings a bullet in you direction. I had no problems with going through boot camp, I knew the reason that when somebody said "duck" that I didn't look to the sky and said: Where?" and took a bullet in the chest.

I can't show you anyother way of teaching the same thing because there simply isn't any. There is only one way and it's the right way, and has been for hundreds of years. I can assure you my self worth, self being and personality has not been modified except for the fact that I carry a confidence that most people lack, it wasn't a easy journery, and without tooting my horn, not to many can claim. You may have chose not to follow that path, but without those that did, you certainly wouldn't have those libertys bestowed to you by those that did. Not slamming you just pointing out simple fact.

This type of training gives you the skills you need to survive, it does not require thought, it requires instant reaction, that is the only part they "reprogram".

I am ten times smarter for it, it greatly helps you pay attention for the rest of your life, which can only help you, in any field you may choose. There certainly aren't any mindless drones running around in our military, we have the finest fighting force on this earth and for good reason...Semper FI.

Ain't that the truth! Once a Marine, always a Marine. I had a gut feelin' you wuz a jarhead! Semper Fi! Dinky dow, it's a hot LZ, MF! God bless you!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

I'm currently in the marines and I finally have my own room so I enjoy diapering as much as possible. Although I am in Okinawa and have very few choices of diapers I still love the feeling of a soaked diaper. Never-the-less it is nerve racking thinking you'll get caught a lot easier than anywhere else. A few times I've thought about wearing in uniform but never have. The best thing ever heard was in a dry-suit SCUBA diving class, my instructor said "You might want to wear a depends since you cant pee for a long time." It was the first time anyone accepted wearing diapers (other than incontinence) and little did they know I loved wearing it.

I have been in for 14 years. Here is my advice to you. The whole thing is a mind game. You dont want to be the guy that sticks out. The idea is to only take the stuff they tell you to take, nothing else (definately nothing that will embarass you), due to them dumping your bags out on your bed when you get there. Cut your hair short, but not shave it. Wear a basic plain t shirt and jeans. You want to just blend in. If you can do what you are told and never volunteer for anything then you will be good to go. Just currious, what job did they give you? When you get to your assignment you will have a dorm room with a lockable closet. I would buy a footlocker that you can put a lock on and keep your stuff in there due to nosy roommates or visitors. I wore diapers all the time in my dormroom with no issues. Just dont forget and leave your closet open. anything unlocked can be looked at durring inspections. Any searches to a locked area will need 24 hours notice. Do keep in mind that coming on and off base your car can be searched at any time, still happens to me from time to time (there are ways arround it though. Well good luck. Any questions e-mail me at dlfriendwearing@yahoo.com

I got placed with security forces apprentice as my job.

I am currently in the AF. I just passed up 8 years. I wore in the dorms since I had my own room. All the dorms are 1 person per room so you shouldn't have any problems once you finish basic and tech school. I haven't worn for the last 3 years. I'll start again once I get to Georgia in August.