LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Husband Wears His DIapers - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Here is the first quarter of an 8,000+ word story available now in full on my Patreon page for patrons in the $10 or higher tier:

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Thomas is a baby, there's no doubt about it.

A failure as a husband and as an adult sees Thomas left as nothing more than a baby by his wife who now needs to find herself a real man. Babysat by his domineering mother-in-law, Thomas has to endure an evening of frustration and humiliation whilst his wife, Samantha, brings her date home.

This is an 8,000 word story of diapers, frustration and cuckolding as a man is humiliated by his wife.

A big thank you to all of my patrons without whom I couldn't do all the writing I do: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, C Dom, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Vincent, Struggle, Kit, Sith, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, P74_1986, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Darrell, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Malcolm E, Brandon S, Tomy, Infouneed2know, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Guilyn, Erik P, Bojack D, Shihouin10, Scott S, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J

There are now 13 (I think) stories exclusive for Patreon users.

---

A Good Husband Wears His Diapers

By Elfy

Thomas sucked his pacifier in sullen silence as he watched his wife busily moving around the house. He was sat in his playpen, little more than a corner of the room he wasn’t allowed out of without permission, and sitting with some race cars in front of him.

His diaper was wet but that wasn’t any surprise to anyone. Thomas had spent more time wet than dry over the last few months. He had been irresponsible, lost his job and when he had drowned his sorrows with one too many beers and wet the bed it was the end of his life as he knew it. Thomas’ wife was beyond angry.

Samantha, Thomas’ wife, had always been a little domineering and she hadn’t needed much convincing to start moving her husband into the baby he now was. Thomas’s resistance had been as strong as tissue paper and it had taken just a week to go from full adult to useless baby. He hadn’t thought it was possible but when his wife took control he was powerless to stop her.

“Tommy, will you need a diaper change before I go?” Samantha asked as she bustled around the living room. She was looking for her purse and trying to apply her make-up at the same time.

“No, mommy.” Thomas replied around his soother. He hated being called “Tommy” but that didn’t matter to his wife. He didn’t even think about the question, he was just saying no to be difficult. The last thing Thomas wanted to do was draw attention to himself, he was never happier than when he blended in with the wallpaper.

“Good.” Samantha replied, “Mother should be here in a minute.”

Thomas froze in place and gulped. He hated Samantha’s mom, Maggie, but more than that he feared her. If Samantha was a tough disciplinarian then Maggie was like a prison guard. She had never liked Thomas and had told Samantha that the marriage was a mistake many times, she saw this treatment as vindication of her warnings.

“I can’t wait till Brad sees me in this dress.” Samantha said to herself in the mirror as she applied lipstick, “Do you remember this dress?”

Thomas shrugged his shoulders as Samantha looked at him expectantly. Brad was his wife’s new boyfriend and this would be their third date. Brad had met Thomas at the end of the last date and neither could believe their eyes. Brad was like an Adonis compared to Thomas’ quivering form.

It had only been a month of baby treatment before Samantha had decided she needed a new man in her life. A man who could satisfy her in a way Thomas couldn’t. Thomas had protested but she didn’t care.

“For goodness sake, Tommy.” Samantha shook her head, “This was the dress I was wearing the night you proposed.”

Thomas looked away and back down to his toys. He didn’t like thinking of his time before coming a baby it filled him with regret.

Thomas was saved from any more humiliation when the doorbell rang. He tried to flatten his baby blue shirt but covering the diaper was an impossibility. It’s not like it mattered anyway since anyone coming in the house would see all the baby equipment and Thomas himself and see he was a baby right away.

Samantha hurried away from the mirror and through to the front door. She opened it and excitedly greeted their visitor. Thomas scooted sideways on the carpet and crinkled as he leaned to try and look through the doorway.

“Hello Tommy!” Maggie saw Thomas looking at her and responded with a smile that never reached her eyes.

Thomas quickly moved out of view and anxiously fiddled with his fingers. He didn’t look forward to any of his days but this evening was going to be extra uncomfortable for Thomas who knew that his mother-in-law would miss no opportunity to humiliate him.

The mother and daughter walked into the room with matching smiles as they gossiped in the way that made Thomas roll his eyes. He distracted himself with his toys to try and avoid attention.

“Yes, mom.” Samantha said as she went back to the mirror, “I’m seeing Brad again.”

“He’s the athlete, right?” Maggie asked. She was talking to Samantha but staring at Thomas who scowled back, “The sexy muscle man?”

“Mom, stop!” Samantha laughed, “I’m trying to do my make-up!”

“It’s true.” Maggie continued, “You want to snap him up before I do!”

Samantha continued laughing. She paused briefly to look at the corner where Thomas was sitting in his damp diaper. He was listening to the conversation and even with the pacifier in his mouth Samantha could see his protruding bottom lip, it only made her laugh harder.

“As if I’ll be able to tie some guy down with Mr. Pissy Pants over there.” Samantha said with a sigh.

“The right man won’t care.” Maggie replied, “He’ll love you… And your baggage.”

Thomas blushed and looked down at his toys. He had long ago given up the rights that a husband usually had in a relationship and he was forced to watch from the side lines as Samantha looked for his replacement. He hoped she never found them, the thought of Samantha with Brad made Thomas’s stomach turn.

“Right, I’ve got to go.” Samantha said when she was finally happy with how she looked.

Samantha gave her mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then walked over to Thomas’s corner and leant down to give him a kiss on the forehead. Thomas didn’t want his wife to leave him with Maggie and he reached forward to hug Samantha’s leg.

“Mommy needs to go.” Samantha’s voice carried a hint of annoyance, “Come on, I’ll be back in a few hours.”

Thomas slowly let go and felt his eyes tear up a little. He knew the next few hours with Maggie wouldn’t be fun and he had no idea what Samantha and Brad would be doing.

As Samantha moved out of the way Thomas saw Maggie looking him with an evil look in her eye. He shuddered and instinctively hunched up a little bit.

When the front door closed and Samantha was gone there was little but the sound of a ticking clock in the living room. Thomas went back to his toy cars and hoped that Maggie would leave him alone. He should have known that he wouldn’t be that lucky and Thomas had only been moving the car around for a couple of minutes when he saw Maggie stand up and walk towards him.

“You’re pathetic, you know that?” Maggie asked as she looked down on the wet man.

Of course Thomas knew he was pathetic. His wife was going on a date with someone much better than he was whilst he was left in a wet diaper to be babysat by his mother-in-law. He had sat limply in the corner playing with toys whilst his wife got dressed and ready to go out on a date.

Maggie crouched down in front of the big baby and knocked his little toy cars out of his hands. Thomas looked up with a trembling lip, he begged himself not to cry like the big baby he was being treated as.

“Assume the position.” Maggie ordered in a loud and clear voice. She was like a drill instructor ordering her troops to attention.

Thomas sighed and stood up. He thrust his diapered crotch out in front of him like a good little toddler whilst Maggie roughly poked and prodded him. She seemed to take far too much time to find out what Thomas already knew.

“You need a diaper change.” Maggie shook her head, “Just as I thought. Come on.”

Thomas followed his mother-in-law to the stairs. He crinkled up behind her and felt the diaper pushing his legs apart as he climbed the wooden stairs. Maggie walked straight to his nursery and held the door open. Thomas trooped past whilst staring at the floor in shame.

Thomas lifted himself up on to the changing table and laid down without being told anything by the older woman who was gathering supplies. Thomas found Maggie to be very intimidating and he was already trembling as she stood at the end of the table.

Maggie’s slightly greying hair was tied up in a bun on the top of her head and she was dressed in a rather formal looking black suit. Her half-rimmed glasses perched on her small nose reminded Thomas of one of his old school teachers.

“I told Samantha the first time I saw you that you were a no good baby.” Maggie hissed as she pulled the tapes off the front of the diaper, “What kind of man allows this?”

Thomas was too frightened to respond. He sucked on his pacifier and closed his eyes desperately trying not to allow himself to get upset, it was easier said than done. Thomas tried his best to focus on the rhythmic sucking that soothed him.

“Ooh!” Thomas made a little yelp around his binky as Maggie started wiping him clean. She was far from gentle as she used the baby wipes haphazardly.

“I had assumed that since you were so useless in every other aspect that you must at least be big in the pants department.” Maggie said as she shook her head dismissively, “But look at this! Look at it!”

Thomas looked down just like he was told to do and saw Maggie gingerly pinching his penis. He was indeed not very well endowed but he always thought he could satisfy his wife, at least he did until Samantha told him she had been faking her orgasms for the whole relationship. Few things had emasculated Thomas like that.

“Argh!” Thomas let out a girly scream as he suddenly felt his most sensitive area receive a squeeze from the domineering mother-in-law.

“Useless…” Maggie shook her head, “I was so glad when I heard Samantha was looking for a real man. The thought of you giving me grandchildren is laughable.”

Thomas couldn’t stop the tears now. The scathing review of his manliness hit too close to home and he sobbed lightly. He just wanted this change to be over with, his genitals were an embarrassment to him and they were much better when covered in the fluffy padding of a diaper.

“How long has it been since you were allowed to cum?” Maggie asked coldly.

“Umm…” Thomas tried to think when he had last had permission. He plucked his pacifier out of his mouth to reply, “Three weeks ago?”

“That explains this…” Maggie rolled her eyes as she looked down at Thomas’ diaper area.

Thomas looked down as well and belatedly noticed that his equipment was reacting to the touching by getting larger. He was mortified at his body’s lack of control and he reached down in a hopeless attempt to cover himself up.

“Stop that. Babies have no modesty.” Maggie cruelly ordered, “Here… Maybe you need a hand.”

Thomas wondered what she meant but he suddenly gasped when he felt the older woman grasp his shaft and start roughly pulling it up and down. Thomas didn’t want to enjoy it but his body craved the attention so much, he arched his back and let out a desperate little grunt.

Maggie was machine-like in her approach to the pleasure she was giving Thomas and just as she thought he was reaching the edge she stopped all movement and pulled her hand away. When Thomas spluttered and tried to reach down to give himself the orgasm he craved Maggie just slapped his hands away.

Thomas whined loudly and desperately bucked his hips in the air. In that moment humiliation didn’t matter, the only thing that matter was being able to orgasm.

“Tommy, Tommy, Tommy…” Maggie chuckled and shook her head as the young man whimpered pathetically, “You’ll never learn, will you? You aren’t here for your pleasure.”

• Like 1