LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There Anything Wrong With This?

• 1 month later...

I found it much easier to manage my incon with diaper changes compared to being so concerned about getting to the bathroom in time and watching the clock for for bowel management. Now, I don't worry about any of it,.........whatever happens happens and there is no stress. I kinda think most people that are incon after a while do the same as me and just give up tring to make it to the bathroom in time. Who care if you use the diaper when your already incon? Obviously, there are people that are incon that never give up trying to make it to the bathroom in time and would think using the diaper is disgusting. I would have felt the same way when I first became incon, but over time I changed thoughts and found it to be easier with no worries just to use the diaper.

After 5 years and a lot of therapy, I have been encouraged along the bowel management line. It actually stresses me some of the time having to go to the toilet at specific times, but I still persist. I guess that after fighting my way back from a serious spinal injury and getting control back over some areas of my life, I am a little scared of losing the little semblance of control that I do have over my toileting (even if I have virtually no control over my bladder and very little bowel control).

What was the trigger for you to "let go" of your bowel management techniques and "surrender" to using your diapers? What was the reaction from your doctor(s) or therapists at that time?

My whole life I was a bed wetter, till I became incon, I was used to wearing for bed time so full time was ok for me, then I meet my ex gf who turned my medical ptoplem into a fun thing, by roll playing as an A/B. After we broke up, she moved away, we still talk too, I meet my wife who also enjoyed the roll playing and now she is my full time wife/mommy. So is it weird not at all, is it weird for a wetter to enjoy messing so his wife/ mommy can change him like a baby. I say nope, enjoy life it's the only one u got.